Good Neighbors Ch. 056

Story Info
The football inquisition.
1.5k words
4.86
2.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 57 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

I think I have mentioned it before, but my neighbor is a huge fan of the home teams. I say home teams because the place we live is near a major city that has not only a baseball team, but also has a football team. As I have also mentioned before, I am not a sports fan. What I neglected to mention was that her brothers had a tradition with my neighbor's late husband that they would come over and watch the first football game of the season. This would have nothing to do with me except her husband had been gone for a while. It was that premise that led to a conversation.

She walked over to my place this time while I was busy trying to figure out the algorithm I needed to keep track of some process. It's too complicated to explain. Anyway, she sashayed into the house just as I was about to pull out my hair. I looked up and saw her beautiful face smiling at me. She dressed in a tight orange t-shirt with a gray hoodie and grey yoga lounge pants. Her hair was tied back. I knew from previous experience that she never wore any undergarments with that outfit since it was purely an around the house look.

Did it make me smile? Absolutely.

Did it mean she was up to something? Yes.

Did I care at that exact moment? Not at all.

"Leo..."

She called me by my real name. I then knew I was in trouble.

"Leo, I hate to ask you this. I need a huge favor."

"Is it bigger than the trip to your sister's?"

Her face dropped. Fuck!

"I'm sorry."

I walked up to her and took her into my arms, my hands finding the small of her back. She cuddled into my chest before I kissed her forehead. She knew there was almost nothing she could ask of me that I would deny her. Whatever it was would have been huge. I bent down so I was level with her face before I kissed her. She returned the kiss before pulling back, a tear going down her face.

"I'm sorry, Beloved. I didn't mean to..."

"It's not you. I just have one of those type of things coming up."

"When do we leave?"

She looked at me alarmed. It was after a moment when she smiled.

"It's not that bad. Rob and Jim are coming over on Sunday."

'Over here?"

"Well, over my house. It's a tradition that Mitchell would have them over to watch the first football game of the year. Except that this year..."

"Yeah, I understand. But what does that have to do with me?"

"I want you to be there for me as my support. Can you?"

She accompanied the question with her sweet smile and her eyes looking all puppy dog like. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'd do anything for her at that point because she looked so cute.

"What time do I need to be over and how do I dress?"

She abruptly put her arms around me, pulling me to her level to kiss me deeply a few times. After she released me so I could breathe, she ran into my bedroom and started looking through my closet. I followed her not knowing whether I should be alarmed or not. She looked at me defeated.

"You are not a football fan, are you?"

I shook my head.

"Do you know anything about football?"

I shook my head again.

"Fuck, you're gonna be shredded. Okay, we need to go shopping tomorrow. Meanwhile, do you think you could do some research about our home football team the next couple nights?"

"Sure, when's the match?"

"Game. It's on at 1pm on Sunday."

"Gotcha. I should be all right figuring it out. Why would I be shredded?"

"They are die-hard fans. They have been since they were kids. That's why Mitchell got along with them so well. I don't mind watching the game, but I could never keep up with them."

"So why are they coming over if Mitchell is gone?"

"Because of our big screen."

I then understood. They made nice with Mitchell because he had a big screen. I figured out there might be a secondary reason for the visit. I chose not to tell her yet my suspicions because she started to pull her t-shirt up revealing her perfect breasts. I moved forward and pressed myself against her while my hands went to the bottoms of her yoga pants.

"Mmm, somebody's reading my mind again."

"Is this to thank me for going through this with you?"

"No, I'm just horny."

The next day, we went to the Pro shop where she helped me pick out a jersey and a pair of sweatpants. We also looked at different other things while there. When we arrived back at my place where she started to thank me again. That required me to spank her ass until she begged me to fuck her again. There were a few more nights of that treatment before Sunday afternoon.

I was there an hour before game time to go over details and help her get refreshments ready. She was wearing a tight t-shirt with the team logo and a pair of her skinny jeans. I looked at her a bunch since she looked gorgeous. I think she loved the attention I was giving her before the doorbell rang.

Rob and Jim are her older siblings. Both looked like the classic biker type. Imagine two guys around six foot tall with bald heads. They looked at me questioningly before their sister chimed in.

"Come in, boys. Greg is just hanging around to watch the game with us."

They looked at her in disbelief.

"I invited him. That way he could learn a bit from you two."

They seemed to buy that explanation before we sat down in front of the television. As the pre-game started, we were already working on our drinks. Of course, they drank beer while I drank a soda. They looked at me weirdly when I did that.

"You don't drink?" Rob asked.

"I was told I was the designated driver if you two drank too much."

They looked at their sister who smiled. Then the game started. As we started watching the different "plays", my neighbor scooted closer to me. I almost instinctively put my arm around her before I saw both guys looking at me. I kept my arm at my side. When the next commercial break started, the inquisition started.

"So, what are your intentions with my sister?" one of them asked.

"That's between her and I. Your sister has been there for me since my wife died some time ago and we're really close."

"She doesn't need a fill-in."

She stood up.

"Both of you stop."

They looked at her with a little concern in their eyes.

"Is this the reason you chose to come over? To berate my friend about our relationship?"

They both started to trip over their words before she held up her hand.

"Answer now."

To be honest, I was very happy I never made her that angry before. We had never talked about her family too much. The only time I saw them was when we went over her sister's house. I stayed outside while they comforted her out of respect. This was the first time they approached me about the relationship with her sister. I was getting ready to leave the room when she held up her hand at me.

"No, Leo. Stay here."

They looked at her with alarm.

"I thought his name was Greg."

"I told Monica that because she had a bad relationship with a guy named Leo years ago. I was sparing him the trouble. Leo has been there since before both of our spouses passed. He was there when Mitchell died and helped me through the grief. He's been a total gentleman to me and never did more than I wanted him to do. Both of you owe him an apology. Now."

They both looked at me before walking closer. I received hugs from both before they sat back down.

"Sorry, Leo. It's just she's our baby sister and we gave Mitchell the same once over before he asked her to marry him. We're sorry."

"No worries. So should we go back to watching the game?"

We did except my neighbor chose to cuddle against me while we did. Later, when their wives came by to pick them up, I felt a familiar hand squeezing my ass. I looked over at her and enjoyed the kiss she laid on my lips. My hand went to the back of her jeans.

"Looks like you passed."

"I had a feeling that might have come up. I didn't know you had that kind of control over them."

"They always treat the girls different. They fight with each other all the time. Now, how about you give me some lovin to thank me for saving you?"

I followed her into her room where she started to undo her jeans.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers