Good Neighbors Ch. 057

Story Info
Just two friends having dinner...and dessert.
1.2k words
4.39
3.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 58 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

I often get criticized for not being more detailed about my time with my neighbor when we are together. It's not that I don't want to share. Actually, I like having her all to myself because she is so beautiful. At the same time, I get excited when I start typing about her. It's because my times with her are better than I can out in the written word. Being with her gives me the goosebumps I had when I first fell in love. That's not saying I would deprive the reader to imagine these scenarios with me. It's just hard to describe sometimes.

Take for instance a recent evening. She texted me to come over for dinner. I look forward to those times because besides being beautiful, she can cook well. I was unsure what the menu would be. I grabbed a bottle of wine from my kitchen to bring for a peace offering and strolled over. That's not to say I didn't try to impress. I combed back my black hair after a nice shower. I put on my black dress shirt with a red tie. I put on the black jeans she helped me pick out a while ago as well as some shined black dress shoes. I also had the foresight to have some of her favorite flowers at hand when she opened the door.

She stood there looking me up and down. She had on a casual t-shirt with her favorite yoga lounge pants. Her hair was tied back, and she didn't wear makeup this time. She whistled at me being all dressed up.

"Look at Romeo trying to dress to impress," she said.

I could feel my cheeks turning red from that response. She moved closer and planted her lips on mine. The kiss was gentle at first before her tongue slid in and we stood there kissing for a bit. I have always heard the concept of time standing still when you kiss someone like that. That kiss was the example I think of. She has the softest lips.

She pulled back when she realized we were still in the doorway. She closed the door quickly and took the flowers and wine from my hands. As we walked into her kitchen, I could smell what smelled like tomato sauce. I looked to the stove and saw it about to boil over. I leapt into action and started to stir it a bit while turning down the heat. I started to breathe again before I turned and saw her looking at me. She had the look of pride on her face as well as a slight smirk before she came closer. Her hand took the one on the spoon as she squeezed her way between my arms.

As she started to stir, she slowly thrusted her butt backwards, so she was pressing against my front. My arms fell to wrap around her mid-section. I held her as she concentrated on the stove in front of her. She leaned back and I kissed her forehead while she smiled.

"Wanna grab the pasta? The water's almost ready."

I pulled away begrudgingly before grabbing the box of spaghetti a few feet away. As I turned, I saw her eyes were glued towards where my butt was. She smiled bashfully before she reached forward and took the pasta from my hands.

It was like that as the sauce finished cooking and she mixed both items together. She had me grab the salad she made earlier out of her refrigerator and meet her at the table. We enjoyed a nice dinner before a bit of sauce fell onto my shirt. I was going to let it go, but she insisted on removing it from me before going into her laundry room to soak it before it set. Ironically, she kept the red tie around my neck. I sat there wearing my wifebeater T-shirt and the red tie around my neck as she walked back in. She looked at me smiling before she came closer.

"I feel bad for serving pasta now. Maybe you should take off mine to make it equal?"

As she pulled my hands to the bottom of her t-shirt, she smiled at me seductively. I slowly pulled the shirt off and kissed her while I let it drop to the ground. She slid onto my lap and pressed her beautiful breasts against me. We sat there like that for a little bit before she looked me in the eyes.

"I hope you enjoyed dinner. I think you're gonna love dessert."

She slid off my lap and took me by the hand. As we walked into her bedroom, I saw that she had a few scarves on the bed. As she turned towards to me for more kisses, I started to whisper in her ear.

"Are these scarves to use on me...or...you?"

She moaned a little as I kissed along her jaw line.

"I want you. Whichever you want, Sir."

I started to kiss her more as I slipped the red tie from around my neck and put it on her. I pulled it a little, so it was snug before she gasped a little. My next move was to guide her towards her bed. It had this amazing headboard perfect for someone to perhaps have their hands tied. I started to kiss her deeper as I guided her towards the bed. She laid down, her heads touching the pillows in the center before her hands went to the headboard. I slowly tied the first few scarves together and secured her wrist carefully to the board. She looked at me expectantly.

"Do you have a safe word, Beloved?" I asked to make sure I didn't push too much.

"Red, Sir. But I am enjoying this," she answered with her smile.

The smile almost melted me before I was able to tie the other two scarves together and secure her other wrist, so she was spread out in front of me. Her knees were flexed but spread enough so I had access to her private spot. I took my hand and slowly rubbed it to her moans before I went to her nightstand and found her massager. She looked at me a little timidly, but she smiled.

I turned it on to its lightest setting before rubbing it down her center. She moaned a little bit for me as I edged closer to the waistband of her pants. It was then I ran it over the fabric towards her mound and rubbed it a bit. She started to moan a little louder before she started to squirm a little. I kept up the pressure a little bit before I pulled it away.

"Sir, please," she begged.

I gently pulled the yoga pants towards me until her nakedness was revealed. I then allowed my hand to rub up her knee along her soft skin towards her aching cunt. It was when I touched it that I was rewarded with her deeper moans. I proceeded to rub her a bit more roughly. As I did, I pulled my tie a little, so I was choking her a little. She responded as I hoped. I could feel her cum flowing onto my fingers. I smiled broadly.

As I started to untie her wrists, I could see her lay there limp until her hands were free. I removed the rest of my clothes and slipped into bed next to her, my arms holding her. She snuggled against me before she whispered in my ear.

"You're next, Romeo. After you hold me for a bit."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers