Good Neighbors Ch. 058

Story Info
Neighbor to the rescue.
876 words
4.62
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 59 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

My wife used to tell me I had a hero complex. I always tried to help others when I had the chance. As much as she used to complain about it, she didn't do much to dissuade me from being one. She would send me to help her friends out when they were having computer problems or having issues with moving boxes. Lately though, the only person I try to help as much as possible is, you guessed it, my neighbor. It's not that she needs the help. She doesn't. Yet any time she asks, I'm always there.

My neighbor told me a few times that she could feel my late wife approving of me spending time with her. I never discounted that feeling, but I knew that my neighbor helped me out of plenty of jams. There was this one time that my business partner invited me to another dinner with his fiancée. I panicked just because I wasn't sure how to handle this invite. One part of me wanted to beg off. The other part told me to accept it. It was then he asked me if I had someone to bring. My panic started registering off the scale at that point.

I was blessed at that moment by the vision of my angelic neighbor walking in. I thought I could see the wings on her back as she walked in. She looked at me funny before I closed my eyes and refocused. The wings disappeared, but she stood there with that look on her face.

"Okay, Romeo, what's going on?"

I started to explain the invite from my business partner to meet his fiancée. She listened intently before she pressed her finger on my lips.

"I'm going to ask you a question, Romeo. Your answer will determine what I am going to do. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head slowly. I didn't think she was going to offer to be my date or anything. Maybe she had an idea how to get out of it.

"Are you okay taking me with you?"

The world stopped. I was breathless for a few moments before a huge smile crossed my face.

"There's no one I'd rather take more than you, Amor."

"Even though I am an older woman?"

"Your age means nothing to me, Amor."

"Even though I will probably be lost in your conversation?"

"I will get lost in the conversation before you. He's a bigger geek than I am."

She giggled at that one.

"When are we going?"

It was a few nights later after some early thank you time that we were driving to the restaurant he chose. He liked to flaunt his success more than me even if he was more of a geek than I was. We arrived at the restaurant and found a parking space. I looked over at my date and was impressed still. I like taking her out because she always dressed well for it. Well, I am a little biased when I say that. She looks beautiful in anything I see her in.

She had her hair tied the way she loved it. She put on a little makeup to emphasize her lips. Her dress was a simple black business like one with matching black flats. As I helped her out of the car, she pursed her lips for a kiss which I gave willingly. We walked arm in arm into the restaurant. The host escorted us to the private room where my business partner was sitting. He saw me and smiled.

"Hey, Leo. Glad to see you. This is my fiancée, Shannon."

He looked over at my neighbor.

"Is this she?" he asked.

I nodded my head. He bowed his head and kissed her hand. Meanwhile, Shannon came over and hugged me tightly. We sat down and started to talk a bit before the appetizers came. Unfortunately, it was seafood related. We both politely declined them before my partner remembered. He motioned for the host, and they rushed to the back. Pretty soon, some sauteed mushrooms came to our side of the table. I looked at him and he had that apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry, man. I forgot."

"No worries. So why the dinner? Just curious."

"Well, I need to know if you'll be my best man for the wedding?"

I paused. Then I smiled.

"You got it. Hope you're not expecting a bachelor party though. I have no idea how to do one."

We both laughed while the girls looked at us. The rest of dinner went off without a hitch. As we were driving home, I looked over at my neighbor.

"You okay, Amor?"

"You were right, Romeo. He's a total geek."

She started laughing after that with me. We spent the rest of the trip back to her place talking about wedding stuff. We kept talking about wedding stuff as we went into her house, and we stripped down to nothing before laying on the bed. I held her around me midsection while she snuggled against me.

"Are you going to go to sleep with me, Romeo?" she asked sleepily.

I kissed her cheek while holding tighter.

"I hope so. I love waking up to you in the morning."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers