Good Neighbors Ch. 059

Story Info
Morning Wake Up.
806 words
4.89
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 60 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

Feeling my neighbor in my arms as I wake up is one of the best feelings in the world, especially when her soft skin is rubbing against me. I would say there are only a few things better, and they almost all involve her. As I could feel her start to stir, I started to kiss along her neck. She started to squirm a little bit before giggling. I started slowly trying to tickle her before she turned towards me and started to tickle me back. I forgot all about the fact she knew some of my tickle spots. It was hard to breathe when she finally relented before pressing her chest against mine and kissing me deeply on the lips.

"Good morning, handsome," she said.

She followed that up with another deep kiss before my arms held her against me.

"Good morning, Beloved."

I was able to hold her for a little while before the alarm went off on my phone. I have no idea what possessed me to set it except that....fuck.

I quickly grabbed the phone before I caught the ringer about to sound. The caller ID on my phone indicated my business partner. I forgot that during our conversation the previous night, we agreed to talk more the next morning. As I answered the phone, I saw the time and noticed I overslept by about two hours. Talk about being too comfortable to not want to move.

As I started talking to him, in my neighbor's bed, naked, she started to tease me with her fingers along my side. I started to laugh before I tried to hold it in. He was going over certain details his fiancée wanted me to know about the ceremony in a few weeks. I tried to pay attention but was more focused on my neighbor's soft lips pressing against my side. I had to stifle a moan as he kept droning on and on until he told me he'd send me an email. I thanked him before hitting the button to close the call.

By then, her attention was drawn towards my feet. I did the only thing a smart man could do in that situation. I laid a huge smack on her exposed ass. She paused for a moment before she turned towards me smirking and wagging her ass at me. I took full control and pulled her over my lap to land some more persuasive smacks on her ass. She started responding well to that persuasion as she started to count like the good girl she is.

It was after more smacks that I rolled her over and slid on top of her for some in-depth kissing. My cock was rubbing her pussy as we did before I slid in. Her gasp while our lips were together was priceless. I started slowly sliding inside her, taking care to keep kissing her anywhere I could. I could feel her fingers running over my back as I did. As she breathed, I could hear her moans. They spurred me on to keep doing what I was doing until she found a tickle spot she neglected. Her fingers found the sensitive spot behind my ear.

I froze.

I was unsure what to do before her lips found the spot she felt and bit there gently. I melted in her grasp before I slipped to the side of her. She slipped on top of me and started to kiss me even deeper than before while her hand went down and started slipping her fingers around my cock. I started moaning in her grip.

"You were going to cum inside me, weren't you Romeo?"

"Yes," I moaned back.

"What if I told you I didn't want you to cum inside my greedy cunt?"

I couldn't answer. She pressed her lips against mine and could feel me get hungrier. She slid on top of me and started to pull me inside her pussy. I moaned contented before my hands found her hips. She rode me slowly, striving to draw my whole soul inside her. She almost succeeded before I sat up and held her against me, driving her all the way down on my cock.

"Fuck!" she yelled.

I held her against me as she recovered from the surprise. I started to kiss her tenderly until I could feel her responding.

"Got you, didn't I?" I whispered.

She blushed a little.

"I'm sorry I tried to take control."

"No apologies needed. Where would like me to cum for you, Beloved?"

She smiled at me.

"Just hold me while you do."

That was exactly what I did. Then I held her against me for a little bit before she slid off and lay down in my arms. It was there we stayed for most of the morning. It just felt right.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers