Good Neighbors Ch. 060

Story Info
Just showing how awesome my neighbor is.
888 words
4.89
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 61 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Hello gentle reader. So here's the 60th chapter of my love story with my neighbor. I thought this one would be a good romance one. Sometimes when you find a good person, you just want to be with them all the time and this talks about it. The woman I call my muse had become a major part of my life and has helped me through things. I wish every person could find one just like her. This as always is dedicated to her. )

One of the best things about my neighbor besides all the wonderful things I have said about her already is the fact she knows how to persuade me to take better care of myself. One of the first ways she did that was persuading me to keep living, even after the death of my wife. She was the closest friend I had during those initial few weeks prior to losing her husband. It was one of the things that kept us so close was the desire to support each other.

Another thing that surprised me happened soon after we started our deeper relationship. She was looking through my kitchen for stuff to make and was shocked at the junk I had in my kitchen. She looked at me with that look of alarm before she grabbed my hand.

"We're going food shopping," she told me.

"I have food," I said in a defensive manner.

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes before I softened and followed her to her car. We drove to the grocery store and started finding better food than the microwave burritos and pizzas I had in the freezer. It was the first of many times we went shopping together. But she helped me to realize I would be around longer if I ate better. I am in her debt for that lesson.

She also helped me out plenty of times when it came to clothes. It had gotten to the point that she was over before I dressed for different occasions. She even started slipping new things in my dresser for me to put on at various times. The first time she put a package of boxers in there, I was defensive at first. Since then, since I only wear them when I'm handling job related stuff, they feel pretty normal now.

Basically, she had been a total goddess for me. It has been almost six months since we both lost our better halves. I miss my wife every day, but she has made my life wonderful. It was with this thought in mind that I slipped out of my house before she knew I was gone for a few surprises. One of the first places I stopped by was the local wine shop. I will be honest. I never bought wine before. Usually, the Mrs. would before we went to someone's place. I was fortunate that the person behind the counter knew my neighbor enough to help me find her favorite kind.

I stopped by the local florist and found some flowers I thought she would like. I then made sure that I drove up carefully before putting both on her doorstep. I hit the doorbell and ran off so she couldn't see me. I watched from afar as I saw her open her door in her favorite robe. She looked around before she looked down and saw everything. I was fortunate to see her smile before she picked both up and closed the door.

I made it back to my house before I saw the text message. It read "You little shit!" It was followed by a few hearts. This message made me smile. I went back to my house and started my day working on the reports my business partner sent me. They were pretty boring. I told him I would be more attentive since he was so ready for his wedding and honeymoon. To be honest, we had everything set up so we could run things in our sleep. However, I felt like I owed him a debt of gratitude for the latitude he gave me over the last half a year. I was interrupted by a knock at my door. I rose from my desk and looked out to see my neighbor wearing this cute outfit. I opened the door and opened my arms as she strolled in and kissed me.

"Someone surprised me this morning," she said.

I tried to look surprised but failed miserably. We both laughed together as she cuddled against me.

"It was really sweet, Romeo. You looking at those reports again?"

" Fraid so. I just want to show that I can do stuff without him worrying."

"Well," she started as her arms went around my neck and her voice grew quieter. "You and he started that company. You hired a wonderful team that keeps it running. I just don't want you to stress over it too much. Does that make sense?"

I kissed her lips.

"You're right. I overdo it sometimes, don't I?"

"It's good sometimes. You are a good man, Leo."

We kissed a little deeper again before she guided me to the couch.

"Wanna hold me for a bit? I need some cuddles today."

I smiled as I followed her. She knew me so well.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers