Good Neighbors Ch. 061

Story Info
Sick Romeo is not a cool Romeo.
848 words
4.63
2.6k
00

Part 62 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

For a while, I have showed how awesome my neighbor is. She's beautiful, thoughtful and has been a constant source of strength over the last six months. There was this one time that I almost lost her due to my own pig headedness. It was not one of my best moments, but the fact we are still friends is testament how much of a saint she is.

I like to consider myself a normal guy. Normal is a relative term, especially today. When I say normal, I mean to say that I have some normal guy tendencies. One of these is the tendency to be stubborn when I start to feel ill. I was bred into this world with a strong work ethic. However, rarely does the work ethic have the contingency to include the common sense to rest when one starts to feel under the weather.

It was one of those times shortly after my wife passed when I started to feel sick. I did the traditional treatment method I was used to and started to use the vitamin C supplements to counter it as well as my diet which at the time was trashy. This was shortly after the first-time my neighbor seduced me, so I was not as in her grasp as I am now. She came over to use the pool as usual and was laying out on the deck with her turquoise bikini on. She was enjoying the sun on her soft skin when she heard me start coughing.

She looked up in the direction my cough came from before she wrapped herself in her beach towel and walked towards the house. By this time, I was sitting in my recliner trying to work on my laptop while coughing like a smoker. She knocked on the door and looked in. I tried to wave her away, but she entered the house anyway. As she walked forward, she could see the tissues strewn all over the floor. She saw the giant glass of orange juice on the table without a coaster. And she could see me wrapped in a blanket with my hand over my mouth as I started coughing again.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Romeo, what is wrong?"

I looked at her weakly before trying to flash a smile.

"I caught something. I'm just sitting here relaxing to get over it."

I started to cough again. She walked away towards the kitchen and started looking through the cupboards. I didn't realize why until I heard her turn on the microwave. She was walking back out towards me, dressed in her bathing suit as I watched her. Even though I felt sick, I could still feel the effects of watching her on me. She reached down and helped me stand up.

"Come on, Romeo," she said as I leaned against her.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

She started walking me towards the bathroom.

"You need a warm shower. You smell like sick to me."

We made it to the bathroom before she started to strip me. I felt a little embarrassed when she saw me at half-mast. She saw it and smiled a bit before she turned the shower on. As I saw the steam start to rise, she guided be inside.

"I'll be back in a few after I find a couple towels. You need to let the steam hit you so it can help clear your body of the toxins. I'll be right back."

I followed her instructions. I let the steam build up a bit before I started to grab the soap and started to wash. I could feel the cool air from the curtain as it was pulled back and my neighbor was coming in without her swimsuit.

"Is this a good idea?" I asked, my member already making the decision for me.

"Mmhmm," she answered.

She took a washcloth and wet it before helping to rub it along my back. I could feel my lungs loosen up a bit while she washed my back and my butt. A few moments later, she had me turn around so that she was rubbing the washcloth up my legs. As she worked her way upwards, my cock was trying to get her attention. It was as she passed that she looked up into my eyes.

"Is this for me?" she asked.

I nodded as she dropped the washcloth and started to kiss the head a little bit. I closed my eyes with the feeling before I felt her take me inside her mouth. It was then I heard the microwave. I opened my eyes and found myself in my recliner with my laptop in my lap. I looked around and saw my neighbor walking back towards me, a cup of soup and glass of ginger ale in her hands. She smiled at me.

"Finish these off, Romeo and we'll see in getting you in a hot shower."

I smiled as I started to drink the soup. I realized at that moment that listening to her is the smart move.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers