Good Neighbors Ch. 077

Story Info
Mood Killer strikes.
758 words
4.81
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 78 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It was an average night in October. As I was getting ready to think about a solo dinner, I received a text from my neighbor. She was inviting me over to watch a hockey game involving a new team. I was puzzled, but I texted her back and told her I'd be over. Not knowing what to expect, I was going to arrive in what I was wearing. That would be black sweatpants, flip flops and a blue t-shirt for those at home who are curious.

I was over at her front door a few minutes later. As I was ready to knock, she opened the door. She was wearing a oversized jersey and a huge smile. I looked at her and returned the smile.

"I take it you've never watched a hockey game before, Romeo," she said.

I looked at her and shook my head no.

She invited me in. She already had a pizza on the coffee table and her television was already set for the right station. She also had drinks set aside as well. I didn't know what she made for me, but one taste told me a margarita. Since I wasn't driving anywhere, I indulged. We sat together and ate pizza while she tried to educate me on the finer points of hockey and everything she knew about the new team. I smiled politely, ate pizza and was enjoying her passionate voice.

Soon, the game started, and we watched. I could barely hear the commentary, so she walked forward to adjust it. I was unsure why she didn't just hit the remote until I saw her bend over and reveal that she was naked underneath the jersey. She turned and smiled her naughty grin at me while I was struck speechless. She then walked over, smiled again and put her arms around me to kiss me.

We started to make out while watching the game before we heard the doorbell ring. She looked at me in shock as she then walked over and looked through the window. She then motioned me towards her bedroom. I went in and closed the door before I heard her open it.

"Hi, sis. What brings you over here?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, was I disturbing you?"

It was her sister Monica, or Mon as she is usually called by her siblings. This was the sister in a previous story who my neighbor went to visit. When she arrived home, she told me about the difficulties she was having with her husband and the fact she may be splitting up with him. I could tell my neighbor was getting into protective sister mode and was trying to be as accommodating as possible while trying to come up with a way for me to escape.

I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started to turn the volume down as much as possible to avoid detection before I waited. It was a long twenty-minute conversation before I heard Monica mention that she had to use the bathroom. As I heard her walk towards the bathroom, I could hear footsteps approaching the bedroom door. My neighbor opened it and looked at me apologetically.

"I better sneak you out of here, Romeo. Looks like Mood Killer struck again," she said with a frown before kissing me.

I was able to get to the front door before Monica came back out of the bathroom. I quickly ran over to my house where I was able to breath a sigh of relief. The last thing I wanted was to have my neighbor be forced to explain to Monica why her "boyfriend" was spending the night. I went back to fixing myself a drink and checking some emails before I received another text from my neighbor. This one warned me she was walking over. I didn't know how much of a hurry she was in until she walked through my door, dressed just in her jersey. We kissed quickly at the door before she went to my living room.

"Mon is sleeping, and I need some attention. You up for it, Romeo?"

I smiled before she quickly pulled the jersey over her head, leaving her standing in my living room stark naked. I swooped in quickly, rubbing her along her back while I was kissing her. We kept kissing as we headed towards the door to my bedroom.

"Looks like someone wants a hat trick tonight," she said.

Sadly, it took a little while before that pun made any sense to me.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers