Good Neighbors Ch. 076

Story Info
Absence makes the desire stronger.
814 words
4.95
2.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 77 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

I know I always talk about how wonderful my neighbor is. I know to some that makes me sound like I'm whipped. It isn't really. The weird thing is that it all started just by opening myself up with her back before our spouses both passed. It is true she made the first move. I was not going to at first just because I wasn't sure what stage of grief she was in. Losing a loved one is difficult and the one big thing to remember is to have that support system to help. In my case, she was and is the only one in my system that's not work-related.

She has siblings in her system, and it was one of those times that she went to visit with her sister for a couple weeks. This is the sister that has that husband who worships our former president. Her sister invited her down and even though she extended the invite to include me, my neighbor wanted to keep the pressure off me. I gave her a deep kiss before she slipped into her car and made the trip. She texted me after she arrived, and I sent back a thumbs up emoji to let her know I received the message.

It was a quiet two weeks. When she was getting ready for bed, she would call, and we would talk about what happened. I looked forward to those calls. It was very needful, especially when I couldn't just walk over and spend time with her. My assistant was checking on me more often during that time just because she received a message from my neighbor that I might need it. It felt weird having a daily phone call from her also.

Soon enough, the two weeks were over. I heard her car pulling in her driveway. It prompted me to go up to the window to catch a glimpse of her. As I looked out for her, there was already a knock at my door. I walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see her face. It wasn't a happy one. I opened the door and opened my arms before she ran into them crying. I stood there letting her cry for as long as she wanted.

It was when she started to calm down that she looked up at me and pressed her lips together. I kissed her gently at first before my desires took over and I started to kiss deeper. She was receptive to that as my arms slipped down to the small of her back. We stood there in the doorway kissing just like that until both of us pulled back to breather. It was then she looked up at me and smiled.

"I missed you, Leo," she whispered.

"I missed you too, Beloved."

"Can I sit down? The drive sucked."

I guided her towards my couch and watched her sit. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a few glasses. I dumped some ice in both and filled both with water before walking in and setting them on the coasters on the coffee table. She looked at me with a look of pride. I'm not sure why, but I smiled back at her before I sat next to her.

"I'm glad to see you are drinking water," she said.

One of the lifestyle changes she was working with me on was drinking more water and less other stuff. It was one reason I was getting a bit healthier. It combined with the diet changes was helping me stay in better shape. I loved having someone to be accountable to in order to get in better shape.

"Well, I have an excellent coach," I said before kissing her on the forehead. "So what happened at your sister's house?"

I could see her face drop.

"They might be splitting up. I spent most of the time consoling her and allowing her to vent. I'm not sure what he's thinking. She's his whole world, at least I think so. I hate seeing people go through that kind of pain."

"It's one reason I never shared Missy in that way with others. When folks are not that stable, splitting up can be the result."

"That's why you were happy when I declined the offer at the swinger's club when I was helping you out. That makes so much sense to me, Leo."

We cuddled in closer as I held her.

"It's one reason I always told you that I'm yours as long as you want me, Amor."

"It goes for me too, Master. Can you help me unwind from the trip, please? It's been two weeks since I had some of your special touches."

I smiled as I lead her into my bedroom. I had a feeling I would be walking funny the next day after her style of therapy.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers