Good Neighbors Ch. 078

Story Info
Mood Killer resolution.
789 words
4.45
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 79 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

I know if you're reading this story, you already know I usually start with a wonderful compliment about my neighbor. I've been called whipped or a bit gullible when I talk about her. Go ahead. Call me those things. The thing is it doesn't change how wonderful she is or how well she treats me. Even after the last story when her sister popped in unexpectedly, she still made time to spend with me, albeit mostly at my place. It turns out her sister was trying to figure her life out after she and her husband separated. The mornings waking up together stopped for a while as well as some of the spontaneous things. One thing I know is that I was just happy to have her when I could.

This changed a bit a few weeks later. I was working on an email to my assistant when I received a text from my neighbor. She simply told me to come over when I could. This felt different. So, I finished my email before heading over. I was wearing my usual uniform at that time (black sweatpants, red t-shirt, flip flops) and walked straight to her front door. Before I made it, I saw a different car in the driveway. I knew it wasn't my neighbor's considering the amount of stuff we did in hers. I also knew it wasn't her sister's because hers was sitting in front of the curb. So, for the sake of modesty, I knocked on the door. The door was opened, and I saw her sister instead.

"Morning, Leo,"

I looked at her skeptically before she smiled.

"My sister told me about calling you an alias in case it gave me bad memories about an ex. Sorry she didn't tell you."

She laughed a bit as I seemed to be relieved. It was then I saw the face of her estranged husband as well. He was smiling and held out his hand as I entered.

"Glad to see you albeit unexpectedly. I came by to talk Monica into coming back. I hope she didn't make things difficult for you."

"No, everything was alright. I always say family comes first. Where's..."

She walked in just as I was about to ask where she was. She had a grin on her face as she walked over and kissed my cheek before snaking her arm around me. We all adjourned to the kitchen where my neighbor was just finishing making some coffee. As we all partook of some, I found out that her husband, Don was ready to do whatever it took to keep Monica. This made me smile and a bit of proud that they were going to try to salvage their relationship. Call me a hopeless romantic. It was a little while later that I helped Monica load her car so they could be on their way. It was while I was loading that she looked at me and smiled.

"My sister's a lucky girl. I hope you two have a good time making up after my visit, Leo," she said with a wink.

I smiled at her before she closed the trunk. It was a few more minutes after some hugs that the two were on their way back home. I looked over at my neighbor who had some tears in her eyes. I held her closely before she cried into my shoulder.

"I know I shouldn't be crying, Romeo," she whispered. "I'm just glad they're going to try to work things out."

As I could hear her tears ending, I could feel her hand grabbing my ass though my sweatpants.

"Hey, what's with the underwear?" she asked.

"I had no idea why you were asking me over. So, I erred on the side of safety."

"You need to take your girl in the house and let her fix that error," she said with that wicked glint in her eyes.

I followed her into her place and into her bedroom for the first time in a few weeks. As we edged closer to the bed, she turned and took off her t-shirt in front of me, showing me a beautiful black bra. I walked closer and kissed her on her lips while she started to pull my t-shirt up. We stopped kissing long enough to get rid of our clothes before falling on her bed and making out.

That moment was one of the most satisfying afternoons we had in a while. I think it was because she didn't have to worry about her sister, and she was able to be the wild spirit I knew her for. We slept in her bed that night for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers