Good Old Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be your bad girl, just like I've always been your good girl. We'll have such fun."

"I probably would have liked that, Lynn, but you decided to BE BAD WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS MY FUCKING FATHER!

"Too late, Lynn." She opened the enveloped and started to sob even harder, if that were possible, only rarely gasping for air. Her moans of pain continued in the background.

"And you, Dad. Ever since high school I've know you were running around and cheating on Mom," I lied.

"How could you know that? I was always so careful."

"So coming to my house every day to fuck my wife is being careful? And what about that other woman you're banging now?" I lied again. I was on a roll.

Lynn looked at my father with daggers. "How the hell would you know about that? What are you having me tailed by a private investigator or something?"

"You bastard," Lynn shouted! "I thought we had something special. I wanted your baby. And you're fucking some other slut?" Interesting use of terms, Lynn.

He didn't reply. "Son, I'm sorry. But you didn't tell your Mom, did you? She doesn't know, does she?"

"Well, she does now," and I pointed to the 'fire alarm' on the wall. "Mom, what do you think? Anything to say to Dad?"

In her best announcer voice she said, "And now, if you would be so kind, please present the winner with his prize." And I handed my Dad an identical looking envelope to the one Lynn had. He opened it, scanned it, looked like he was going to shit himself.

He started to grab his clothes when my Mom said, "Take your time, Frank. You've been gone so much, you didn't even notice that the locks have been changed, an alarm system installed. And by tomorrow morning all your stuff will be on the front lawn. Oh yea, and the credit cards have been reported stolen, the bank accounts frozen, and the checking account split.

Get an attorney, Frank. I'm never talking to you again. I can't believe you did this to our son. What kind of man are you?" He grabbed his clothes and ran out anyway.

"And you, Lynn? What the FUCK is wrong with you. Have the aliens snatched your brain or something? You have such a loving husband, two beautiful girls and a wonderful life. And now they're all gone. Get some help, Lynn.

"John, why don't you pack some things and bring the girls over here for a while. You all can stay here while Lynn gets an attorney and the attorneys figure out the next steps."

"Sounds good, Mom. Be there in an hour or so.

"I just don't understand why, Lynn. But I guess it doesn't matter now."

She looked empty, shattered. She stared at me, then the envelope, then me again and mumbled, "I never thought this could ever happen. I never imagined it would end like this. I....I just don't know. I am so sorry," collapsed on the bed and continued to mumble, "I'm so sorry. This is the bad girl, John. I'm your good girl. I'm your good girl....What have I done?" Over and over.

I left.

Epilogue

The divorces wound their way through court. The divorces were not contested, but the terms were. Because of the repeated drugging, I got the girls, but gave Lynn liberal visitation. She took advantage of that, but she was not the same Mom. Not the same person. Her spark was gone and she cried a lot with the girls. I only hoped she didn't do something stupid and end it.

She doesn't look pregnant, but I guess we'll see. I had to pay fairly generous alimony and help with any additional education or training she might need to re-enter the work place. I also had to cover her on my insurance plan. She was seeing a counselor and a psychiatrist every week to try to make sense of what she'd done to herself and her family. It didn't seem to be helping so far.

I got the house so that made it easier for the girls who could not understand why their mother wasn't around all the time or what was wrong with her. Her crying really upset them. But I guess they'll just join the ranks of kids with divorced parents and get used to it.

My Mom was great with them, watched them while I was at work, and we had a lot of sleepovers at my Mom's. I think the girls and I filled a big hole in her life as well. We supported each other and gave each other the strength to make it through the transition.

Mom got half the business. She deserved it. Although she stayed home, she did all the books, payroll, taxes, contracts and the like. And fixed the messes my Dad created. After the divorce, my Dad disappeared. Walked away from the business so after some time my Mom sold it. There was a lot of heavy equipment and other assets so she got quite the nest egg. She could stay home, travel, do whatever she wanted. We'll see.

We never heard from my Dad again. Good.

I helped Lynn move to a small apartment. Let her take whatever she wanted. But you could tell by the way she looked around as we set things up that it would never be 'home.'

"John, I know I've hurt you and the girls so deeply you can probably never forgive me. I hurt myself as well and will not be able to forgive myself either. I don't know why I did what I did. I was so happy with you. I loved you so much. Still do. It makes no sense why I did it. Even if you can't forgive me, is there any chance we could start dating or be friends, or...or anything? I need to be close to you. I need to hold you and feel your strength. Please?"

I shook my head. She started to cry again.

She was still lost. It'll take some time, I think. I feel sorry for her.

As for me, I'm focused on raising the girls and work. I went out a few times, but was not really interested. Eventually I'll get 'get back out there.' But not yet. I'm still young and wouldn't mind getting married again and having another round of kids, or maybe my next wife will come with some. Who knows? A number of the kids' friends have divorced moms. And several are very nice and seem interested, so who knows.

Good girl, bad girl. I still don't get it.