Good Old Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do women always want to talk about it? I didn't even want to think about it. Discussing it would make it worse. "No, but thanks. Maybe sometime. Please shut the door while I make some calls."

I called my mother, Vivian. Hey, Mom. How was your weekend?"

"Well, Frank was out of town, so I didn't do much. He didn't get home until 11:30 last night." Bingo! They lived a half hour from me. "And the poor dear was just exhausted." I'll bet he was.

"Look, Mom. I have a few important things I need to discuss with you. Could I come over tomorrow morning and go over them with you?"

"Sure, dear. What's the matter? You sound like you just lost your best friend."

"Well, that's kinda true. Don't say anything to Dad, Ok?"

"Sure, John, but now you have me worried."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to worry you. Tell you what. Let me get some things squared away and I'll come over this afternoon. Would that be better?"

"Yes. I wouldn't have any nails left if you made me wait until tomorrow. And I just had my nails done...."

Next, I called my lawyer and asked about divorce attorneys. "Oh, John. You guys are Ok, aren't you? You seem the perfect couple."

"Oh, no big deal. She's just having an affair with my father." There was silence.

"My, God. I would never have imagined. Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"So you want a 'go for blood' attorney?"

"Yup. I want the girls."

"Here's who I would use...and until you see her, here are some things to do immediately, before she knows you know. And here are some things to definitely don't do. And definitely don't confront her, yell at her, threaten or touch her without someone else there. Got it?"

"Yup." I called the attorney explained the situation to the screener. "Your Dad is having the affair with her? Oh, this is going to be a good one. Can you come in tomorrow at 10?"

"Great. Would you have time for two? What if I bring my Mother. She'll probably want a divorce as well. It will be a Twofer for you."

"Sure, makes sense. Does she know? Are you positive?"

"No. She doesn't know that I know. And I have texts and other evidence."

"Good, that will make it easier. I'll start the files. What's your mom's name? ... Make sure to bring copies of your info. See you tomorrow. Any questions? And I'm going to text you a list of things to do. And more importantly a list of things not to do."

At the trade show I'd purchased a couple of these doorbell cameras. So cool. Battery operated, low profile. They would let me know when someone was within view and I could live stream to my phone and a recorder, and you could even communicate with the stranger at your door. Best thing was they didn't look like a doorbell camera.

I went to the drug store and bought DNA kits for the girls and I and an extra one. I was hoping for more evidence. I did the financial things both attorneys had recommended.

The cell phone records showed tons of calls to Frank. I had them link my phone to Lynn's so I would get the calls too and could listen if I wanted. I explained that it was the kids' phone and I wanted to monitor who they were calling and what they discussed.

He congratulated me on being a good parent. I had to chuckle. If he only knew. The credit card records showed multiple purchases at a sex shop and boutique at the mall. No wonder the bills had been so high. I stopped by the bank shifted things around and separated them. Started new accounts at a different bank and transferred funds. Completed the attorney's checklist.

I headed to Mom's house. Why? Why would Lynn do this? She obviously loved me and loved the kids. She never complained. What was I doing wrong? How was I failing her to cause her to have an affair. And to do things we'd never done. AND WITH MY DAD! Heartbreak was being replaced by anger. I couldn't let it control me. I had to bury it for now.

"Hi, Mom. Sorry to worry you." And gave her a big hug.

"Worried. You have me worried to death. Are you and Lynn having troubles or something? Are the kids Ok? Spill it! What's up?"

"First, Mom, an off the wall question. What's Dad's license plate number?"

"What? How the heck should I know?" He deals with that, but let me go check the files." She went to their office and rummaged through the files a bit. "Oh, here it is. BRZ-789. Why?"

"Ok. mom. Have a seat. We have something awful to discuss." She sat on the edge of her chair. "This is about Lynn, isn't it? Oh, John, I just had a feeling..."

I thought it best to just drop the bombshell, then we could discuss it. "Yes. It is about Lynn. She's having an affair."

"Oh, John. It can't be. She loves you so much. And the kids...."

"And. The affair is with Dad."

"No, John! He would never... Don't say such a thing. He's never cheated on me and there is no way he would ever betray you and do that with Lynn. It's just too awful to imagine. Don't even suggest such a thing."

"Mom, I knew this would be an awful thing to share. My own heart has been ripped out and trashed. Everything I loved and believed in has been wiped out. But last night I came home a day early to surprise Lynn. A truck just like Dad's was pulling out of the neighborhood with 789 as the last three digits. It was right at 11:00. He got here at 11:30.

"I went in and she was in the shower." I showed her the video.

"John, you videoed Lynn in the shower? Did she know you were there?" I shook my head. "Good God, what is she doing with her butt? Oh, my she's cleaning something out....but, John..."

I showed her the bed. I showed her the text. She started to sob and fall apart. I rushed over, knelt, and hugged her.

"Mom, I am so, so sorry to do this to you. My world is destroyed and I can only imagine the pain I've caused you. I hope you can forgive me. But I thought you needed to know."

She pulled herself together. "We've been married almost thirty years! I just can't believe it. I never thought for an instant he would ever cheat on me, but maybe I was just too naïve. But you know, over the last year or so it's been harder and harder to reach him on the phone during the day time. It was never like that before. His phone was always on and he would answer it. 'Had to have it on. Good business habit,' he would say.

I also noticed that he would either play golf all day and hang out with the boys at night or be 'out of town for a meeting' when you were gone. Never put two and two together though. What are we going to do? What are we going to do?" I grabbed the box of tissues from the table for her.

"Well, you will have to decide for yourself, but this is a marriage killer for me. I could never forgive and forget. I couldn't forgive her even if it were a stranger. But Dad? No way. I could never trust her again. Heck, I have DNA tests in the car to make sure the girls are mine."

"Oh, John. Surely they're yours. They look like you..."

"I know, but I have to be sure. In any event, I'm seeing a divorce attorney tomorrow and she has time to see you as well. You would not have to decide tomorrow. It would just be getting information. What do you think?"

"Well, first of all, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE BASTARD FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU! And secondly, FOR WHAT HE IS DOING TO ME!"

"Ok, I'll pick you up tomorrow. I have a plan...." I outlined my plan to her.

"What a great plan, John. It would serve them right and there would be no denying what they were up to. I can't wait. But I guess we need to act as naturally as possible and not give them any idea that we know, right?"

"That's critical for it to succeed. See you tomorrow."

I called Lynn like I usually do and went home at the usual time. Kissed her hello, told her I loved her, played with the girls, dinner, baths, bedtime reading...All the usual things. Except that I then started to install the video doorbell things.

They needed to be installed on the wall. One facing our bed and one in the living room facing the front door. The recorder was set up and hidden in the office. I downloaded the app and hooked it to my phone.

Lynn walked into the bedroom and, bingo, I got a notification. I texted my Mom and told her how to do it. When she was ready, I walked in the bedroom and she confirmed that she could see me. "Mom, can you hear me?" She confirmed. "Now mute it and turn off the connection for now. Unless you want to have nightmares about seeing your son dancing in his underwear to the Oldies."

"What the heck are those things, John? Do they have to be on the walls?," asked Lynn.

"Oh, Honey, these are so cool. They are a new type of fire and carbon monoxide detector. Not only do they detect those things, but they call your phone to let you know there's a problem. I got them at the trade show to try. They've saved tons of lives already. And with the two kids...But they have to go on the wall to work. Ok?"

"But shouldn't we have one in the kids' rooms?"

"I wanted to try them here and see what you think and then I can pick up a couple more." Lie, lie, lie.

"Ok, I guess. Whatever you think. If they get too ugly and I can't stand them anymore can we at least move them?"

"Sure."

At bedtime, I hugged her, kissed her and started to progress...."John, I'm sorry. I'm still on my period and I'm getting a lot of cramping. Can we wait a few days? I can do something for you though if you want."

"No, that's Ok. I get it," and I went to the bathroom. While there I opened her drawer to her side of the cabinet. Her BCP's. Stopped on day three, sex lube, and a spray to delay climaxing for men. Having troubles, Dad? What a moron, though. Right in her top drawer almost like she wanted to get caught. But I was actually the dumb ass, of course, because I had never noticed any of this until now.

Next day at the attorney's I showed her the evidence and outlined our thoughts. She started to explain the process when, Bingo, the notice for the living room went off. I signed on. There was Dad coming in the front door.

"Hurry up, Frank," my wife said. "I'm at mid cycle and your job is to fuck the hell out of me as much as you can this week and get me pregnant. Isn't that so naughty, Frank? And then you can take my ass as a reward. Sound good?"

"Hell, yea, Lynn. What are we waiting for?" Bingo. The bedroom one went off. Lynn was in a very sexy see through thing with cut outs. I'd never seen that before. She knelt in front of my Dad, lowered his zipper, pulled him out and started sucking away for all she was worth until he was hard.

"Now get the rest of your clothes off. Remember, no matter what we do, all cum has to go in my puss. Got it? I want you to fuck me so many times this week that I can't walk right and your dick has blisters on it.

"But I love cumming in your mouth and ass, Lynn."

"Frank, it's just 'til I get pregnant. The sooner you knock me up, the sooner we can resume our normal. I miss you cumming in my mouth and ass too, but it's only for a short while."

"Lynn, are you sure you want this? What if John ever finds out?"

"Oh, how could he ever find out? He loves me too much to ever suspect that I have a bad side, an evil tramp side. He only sees the good me. My good side loves him to death, but my bad side needs this. I want this, Frank. I need your baby to remember these times we have as I get older. So let's get to it. I gave the kids their Benadryl and they're sleeping like logs."

"Well, is that enough documentation," I said as I turned off the video, the last of my love and affection for Lynn draining away with her every statement.

"Yes, that should do it. So my guess is you would like to expedite the process and maybe get her served before she gets pregnant? Both of you?"

We nodded. "I can have the paperwork ready by Friday. Let's discuss the terms. I think we should go for blood. Vivian, you want alimony, the house, and a big chunk of the business. John, you want custody, the house, limited alimony, and limited child support. Right?" We nodded again.

While driving home I turned to my mom, "Mom, I'm so sorry you've been sucked into this, but if we have the paperwork Thursday, I was going to tell Lynn that I suddenly had to go out of town Friday night and Saturday, but would be back sometime late Saturday night. We can see what happens and maybe serve them the papers Friday night. What do you think?"

"Obviously the sooner the better."

When I got home on schedule. Routine night at home. 'Still on my period.' I went up to take a shower before bed. Swabbed the kids and myself for DNA, the BCP's were still day 3, I went through the trash, a tampon. Clean, no blood, but I swabbed the heck out of it to see what I would get.

I told Lynn that I was sorry, but it looked like I would have to go out of town on Friday at the end of work, but would be back late Saturday so maybe the four of us could do something special together on Sunday.

"But we miss you so much when you're gone, John." Gag. You're full of crap, Lynn. "You were gone last weekend. This isn't going to be a habit is it?"

"No, no. I'll miss you too, but to close this deal I have to meet with the guy and Saturday is the only day he can do it."

"Ok, but you'll have to make it up to me."

"That should be a lot of fun for both of us."

Within minutes my phone vibrated indicating a text from Lynn. 'Frank, John just told me he's leaving Friday afternoon and will be gone Saturday. See if you can give Mom an excuse and come over. I'll make sure the girls are asleep and we can make babies all night and Saturday. Ok? Try hard. And I'll try to keep you hard.

Good ole' Dad came over Wednesday and Thursday while I was at work. I got a text from Mom saying that he was going hunting with the boys Friday night, but would be back Saturday night unless hunting was great. Guess we'll be hunting too.

Friday came. I called Lynn to tell her I was leaving, I missed her and would be back by eight on Saturday. She texted Dad, 'Get over here, Ramrod. John just left and I need to get filled with your sperm.'

I let Mom know that the show was on and waited at the shopping center down the street. Like clockwork, a half hour later Dad walked into the living room. Lynn was already naked and the kids were no where to be seen. "Hurry up Big Boy, you have work to do," and she dragged him up the stairs to our bedroom.

She helped him undress, grabbed his cock, started to stroke it as they kissed, then she went down and started to lick around his pole and stuck her tongue into the hole. She then started moving her head up and down the shaft and took it all the way to the back of her throat. No gag. She always gagged when I tried it. Maybe she was faking the gag. Add another knife to my heart, please.

"Remember, Frank. You only come in my puss. Are you getting close?" He nodded, "Then slam it in there and go to work," she said as she flopped onto her back. "Frank, I was reading and it says I need to stay on my back and not let any of the goodies leak out, so as your reward you get to take my ass as many times tonight and tomorrow as you want, but you'll have to do it with me on my back.

"And when you're ready to cum, you have to pull out and squirt it in my puss. And then, before you pull out I want to milk it with my hands. Then I'll clean it off for you with my mouth. Won't that be hot?"

Dad was still pumping away as I walked in the front door. But I waited. She shuddered and came, continued pumping and the she reached down and milked his cock starting at his balls to get every drop. How thoughtful.

"Bring it up here, Frank, while I lay on my back and let me suck you. God, I love that. But I'll make sure you're good and hard and then roll my legs up real far, grease that bugger up some and take my ass."

Dad was getting excited about the prospect. He put is cock in her mouth as she turned her head to the side, grabbed her hair, and started to face fuck her, hard. She seemed to really enjoy it,

He was hard almost immediately and she pulled him out, rolled her legs up over her head and he started to push on her rose bud. It was tough going to start with, but with a sudden pop, he slid in to the hilt. He started to stroke in and out banging pelvis to thighs with every stroke.

"Oh, fuck, Frank. That feels so good. I'm fucking coming again, Frank. Fuck me hard. Make it hurt. That's it. All the way in." Dad was starting to sweat, but clearly lost in the rhythm.

"Remember, Frank, you need to focus on cumming as often as possible. But remember, you have to pull out, put the head in my puss and cum there. I want those balls of yours to be the size of BB's we've drained so much out of them. They need to work overtime to recover and then we can drain them again. Make my baby, Frank.

"God, if only John could see me now!" Her voice was broken and segmented each time my Dad slammed into her. "He would shit to see the good girl who does every thing right being the bad girl with his father's dick reaming her ass! Shit, Frank, I'm cumming again just thinking of it. Maybe after the baby I'll let John do my ass... Nope this as is all yours, Frank. And only yours. If only John could see me...."

Well enough of this. I walked into the room and said quietly, "Your wish has been granted, Lynn." It took a moment to register, but then Lynn looked over and saw me. She stared blankly for a moment like she didn't recognize me, then she gasped, her eyes went wide, the color drained from her face and she let out a scream.

It was kind of comical to watch her face and hear her scream with Dad slamming her and bouncing her around with each thrust. "JOHN, OH, JOHN IT CAN'T BE YOU. YOU'RE OUT OF TOWN! No, no, no, nooooooo! John, it's not what it seems!" She started to cry, tears running down her face and plenty of sniffles.

My Dad stopped moving. An 'Oh, shit!' look on his face.

"I don't know, Lynn. It seems that my Dad's dick is up your ass. Am I getting that wrong?"

"But it's you that I love. You that I want to be with. GET OUT OF ME, FRANK!" He slid out and knelt between her legs as she lowered them.

"So to prove that love and affection you have an affair with my Father and refuse to have sex with me all week..."

"Well, I was having my period."

"Lynn, your period was two weeks ago. Remember? You turned me down then, too. If you're having another period, why are you having sex with Dad, and how do explain these?" And I held up clean tampons from Sunday through this morning.

A variety of unintelligible sounds came out, but no real words.

"And how do you explain this?" I held up her birth control pack. Looks like someone is trying to get pregnant without me."

"No, John. Yes, I want another baby, but I want it to be yours."

"I may be a little slow, but I seem to remember something about if you don't have sex with the woman you don't make babies. It seems that Dad is the only one having sex. Soooo...Let me play you a little recording."

'Hurry up, Frank, I'm at mid cycle and your job is to fuck the hell out of me as much as you can this week and get me pregnant. Isn't that so naughty, Frank? And then you can take my ass as a reward. Sound good?' All color was gone from her face and the look of shock was replaced by fear and apprehension.

"But you're right, Lynn. You love me so much that you've been fucking my Dad for over a year, you let him do things to you that you always denied me, and now you want his baby 'so you can always remember your time together' and you fucking drug our girls every time he comes over. What were you going to keep them comatose until I came back tomorrow?" She couldn't speak.

"Well, I have a little present for you and I handed her the envelope. Realization swept across her face, she let out a long, low moan, and started to sob uncontrollably. "No, John. Oh, please no. I don't want a divorce. I don't know why I did this. I'll get counseling. I'll make it up to you. I'll let you do those things and more. You can punish me, hurt me, but please, no divorce. I love you so much. I don't know what I'll do without you.