Good on You Ch. 02

Story Info
Evan and Leah make the most out of a motorcycle ride.
2.2k words
4.45
2.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to the anonymous commenter that insisted I not leave you all in suspense.

It'd been a few hours since Leah last spoke to Evan and her agent was adamant about calling it a night and taking Leah back to the hotel with her.

"There's no time for frolicking," the tightly wound older woman scolded her when she'd told her about her plans to go with Evan for the night. But Leah wasn't asking and Eleanor knew this so she insisted upon a security escort to their limo back to the hotel to ensure her safe arrival.

As Leah follows behind her dejectedly, she hears someone whisper her name. The sound is so light she thinks she misheard and so decides to ignore it.

"Leah!"

There it was again. More insistent this time and when her head turns towards the crescendoed sound her heart nearly jumps out of her chest with excitement.

It was Evan, a wide grin on his face as he beckoned her to come to him.

Monitoring the guards and her agent to calculate her perfect escape, she's finally able to find a pocket and slip away unnoticed. Her heart beats wildly with adrenaline as she rushes into Evan's arms, slamming against him. He pulls her safely around the corner and presses her against the wall in the dim hall.

"Hey," he whispers, his tall frame towering over her short figure.

"Hi," Leah giggles back.

As the golden light from the main room's chandelier shines on Leah, Evan is taken off track for a second as he begins to drown in the abyss of her dark eyes. She smiles shyly, unintentionally revealing her innermost desires as she glances at his lips.

"Where the fuck is she?"

Her smile drops and her eyes go wide.

"Come on," he instructs, grabbing her hand and sprinting down the hall and out the side of the building.

They don't stop until they make it to the parking lot. Lost amongst the sea of cars they finally are safe enough to slow to a walking pace, laughing breathlessly at their daring escape.

"You down for a house party?" Evan finally asks as Leah follows him down the row of neatly parked vehicles.

She quirks an eyebrow.

"Depends on whose house it is."

Evan smiles.

"It's mine," he tells her, before walking up to a candy apple red motorcycle and opening the attached basin and pulling out a helmet. It was a beauty, the body of the bike decorated with intricate detailing.

"The house or the motorcycle?"

"Both," he laughs as he puts it on, grabbing an extra and holding it out, "are you down for both?"

Leah pauses before deciding.

"Fuck it," she exclaims as she grabs the helmet from the rockstar, but her realization of her outfit makes her pause, "wait...is this okay?"

She gestures to the dress.

"Yeah," he shrugs, casually checking her body out, "your legs will be wrapped around me anyways so no one will see anything."

Leah blushes at the thought. Still sensing an inkling of hesitation in her countenance, Evan's eyebrows furrow in concern.

"What else is it?"

"I'm not..."

"You're not..."

"I may not be wearing any panties right now?" Truth was, she hadn't been wearing any since earlier that day. Evan had ruined the only pair she brought. She wasn't complaining she just hadn't anticipated needing more than one pair for the day. It was a blessed problem to have.

"I don't mind," he admits, clearing his throat in hopes it'd also clear his mind of the filthy thoughts brewing within it at the thought of her naked crotch pressed against him, "but if you do then it's okay. I can figure something else out for us. My driver is on-call."

But Leah had always wanted to ride a motorcycle and she wasn't going to let her lack of underwear ruin a possible core memory for her. So, for the second time of the night she said fuck it.

"Nah, let's do it."

And there they were, breezing through the bustling streets of downtown, the thick nightlife crowd proof of LA's thriving heart. It was beautiful, Leah thought as she laid her head against the comfort of Evan's back, hands wrapped trustingly around his waist. The scene was almost surreal, the city's lights reflecting off the deep indigo ocean water in the distance as the tides teasing the shore with their waves.

And so she decided to take full advantage of the moment just like the tides; her touch teasing the firm skin of his abs right above the hem of his jeans. She feels his breath catch as her hand sneaks underneath the hem of his shirt, her cold touch soothing his heated skin as she casually settles her palm in the band of his jeans, As they come to a stoplight he turns around to look at her.

His normally light eyes seem dark under the combined shade of the night and the helmet as his gaze holds hers. Leah can feel her blood burning, the stare enough to send a pool of desire down to her core as it presses against him.

Evan could feel the heat of her bare pussy radiating through his jeans and if he wasnt an upstanding citizen he'd be tempted to spread her legs and fuck her right there in the intersection.

When the light turns green, he settles for pulling off into a more private street instead. As he speeds up the hill, his eye is caught by the pink fabric of Leah's dress dancing in the wind and when he looks down, her thick brown thighs are fully exposed to the elements, all the way up to her wide hips. And so, like any sane man in his position, he speeds even faster to their destination- desperate to have his way with her.

As they travel up the winding road it only gets narrower until it finally reaches the top of the incline, revealing one of the most breathtaking views Los Angeles has to offer.

You could see the entire city from up here,a myriad of brake and headlights seemingly illuminating the streets like Christmas eve.

However, Leah only has a few seconds to take it in. As soon as Evan parks and hops off the motorcycle, he throws his helmet into the grass below them before doing the same with hers. Before she can open her mouth to say anything about it, his lips are smashed against hers and the sparks from earlier have been fully reignited.

But this time, Evan's impatient. And his hands are everywhere. They travel down her body, gripping her ample curves with an intense hunger, a complete 180° from the gentle trepidation of their first encounter. Leah opens her legs to give him was she knows he needs, revealing the wetness between them.

Evan stops for a moment to admire the sight of her wet pussy, her bare ass cheeks pressed against the leather seat of his motorcycle as she spreads herself open with her fingers.

She uses her other hand to palm him through the denim of his jeans, yearning to feel him.

Getting the message, he begins to unbuckle. But, afraid of being too forward, he pauses for a moment.

"Are you s-"

Before he can even fully ask the question Leah has dipped her manicured hand into his boxer briefs and grabbed his thick, hard cock firmly in her hand, the touch of her soft fingers making him groan and grip the leather seat on both sides of her as she pulls him out of the strained fabric.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to cut you off,"she muses as she looks up at him through her long lashes, "Am I what?"

"I was going to ask if you're sure you want to do this," Evan chuckles breathlessly as her hand begins to slowly stroke him.

"Oh," she giggles, "yeah. Positive."

She directs his hardness to her entrance, her wet pussy allowing him to slip easily inside of her and causing the both of them to moan in unison. She begins to hump upwards, gliding up and down his dick as her as her arms find anchor around his neck.

"Fuck," Evan curses, gripping her hips roughly, "wait, I'm about to cum."

He wanted to prolong the moment for as long as possible but he was far too pent up and Leah was much too stubborn.

"So?" she questions with a devilish smirk as she continues humping his dick relentlessly, driven by an overwhelming desire to make him release.

And so he lets himself go, allowing his animalistic urges to take over as he fucks her with reckless abandon, his climax approaching quickly. Leah gasps, taken aback at the sudden strength in his stroke as he fucks her hard, the sound of him pounding into her echoing on replay through the night.

"Evan," she moans dazedly, her hands snaking amongst his long locks as he bites his lip, intently focused on the pleasure caused by the warmth of her dangerously inviting pussy.

"Mhm," he encourages, his eyes now enjoying the look of intense pleasure on her face as he dived in and out of her intoxicating warmth, "talk to me baby."

"I," she starts then exhales shakily as he slows and deepens his strokes, tapping her sweet spot. He was close but he wanted, no needed, this to last longer. She just looked too fucking good, writhing in filthy pleasure underneath him as the California moonlight glinted off her dark, soft skin.

"You what?" he replies breathlessly, his charming smirk only further turning her on.

"I," she starts, but is interrupted once again with the feeling of his thumb tracing gentle shapes on her clit as he continues his grind. This time it's her full undoing and as she cums her walls begin to pulse, her pussy embracing Evan's dick with its tantalizing throb.

"Fuck Leah," Evan groans in response as he felt her wetness dripping down his dick to his balls. Her body's reaction only made it even harder to not empty his load deep within her.

"How does it feel?" This simple question moaned into his ear from the sweet lips of the seductress below him is the final thing to send Evan over the edge.

It takes a force of God for him to pull out and he finally finds his release: all over her pussy as he rubs his dick up her slig, his cum mingling with the cream his fucking had made of Leah's desire

He swipes some onto his finger, the action making her gasp from the slight touch to her spent clit, and holds it in front of her mouth.

Leah looks deep into his eyes and gives him exactly the show he wanted, methodically swirling her tongue around his finger to lick it clean as she gently holds her curls out of her face. Evan watches through low lids before grabbing her chin and tilting her head upwards, tracing her juicy lips with his finger.

"Good girl." The praise is followed by his lips meeting hers, engaging her in a slow seductive kiss as a reward. Her tongue begins to coax his into her mouth as she shares the taste of their cum, the kiss a deeply sensual embrace of its own.

She moans and pulls him closer, instantaneously inspired to initiate another round. Evan chuckles against her lips before slightly pulling away, thoroughly enjoying her eagerness.

"We have a party we're late to, you know."

"Mmm," she responds, starting to place gentle kisses on his neck, "fuck that party."

He was halfway tempted to agree. The feeling of her lips against his skin was more than enough to sway his mind.

"I don't think the host would like that you said that," he flirts.

"Then fuck the host too." She was only partially joking. No party on Earth could get her as high as fucking him under the full moon did. They could wait. She needed more of him.

"You already did," he chuckles.

"Did what?"

"Fucked the host."

Her brows furrow in confusion for a second before she starts laughing.

"Oh my god, I forgot," she giggles, then her smile quickly falls as she realizes what that means, "Wait, how long have your guests been waiting for you? Fuck, what are we doing? Why did we even stop? Let's go."

As she starts to stand, he stops her with a gentle hand on her thigh and an amused laugh.

"Relax. Let me clean you up first."

"Oh," she says sheepishly, voice soft, "Right."

He takes his shirt off and Leah's eyes roam his athletic build openly, mind already filling with even more erotic possibilities.

"See something you like?" he teases with a knowing smirk. Leah blushes, gaze falling down to her lap.

He chuckles as he starts to clean her up. He couldn't help but be thoroughly intrigued by the many sides of her. She was just gazing into his soul and taking his dick like a champ but now she was that cute, shy thing again. What an enigma she was. A delicious mystery. He couldn't wait to unfold more of her. Or maybe unwrap was the better word choice. Either way, discovering the full picture under that pretty pink dress was definitely on tonight's to do list.