Good on You

Story Info
A mutual love for rock turns a pair of artists into lovers.
2.7k words
4.33
7.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• my submission for the heart//beats: music, sex, and emotions challenge. i hope you all enjoy :) •

Leah had never taken such a large stage before, let alone with an international superstar, so needless to say she was a bit nervous about tonight. Who wouldn't be? It was Evan goddamn Mitchell. She'd been following his music since she was 16, the same age he blew up and got his start as a soloist. Now they were both 25 and she was putting out her first album: starring Evan Mitchell. It was a dream come true and when he refused payment, instead insisting upon her joining him on tour to perform their song for a night, she felt she'd practically died and gone to heaven. Her music opened something new deep within him, he said, it inspired him. One of her very own muses saw her artistry and fuck did that feel great.

Her life had seemed to become one lucky moment after the next and as she sat in front of the vanity in her private dressing room she couldn't help but smile at her reflection.

She'd done it. She'd really done it. And hell, if she had the chops to get herself here she definitely had the power to dominate that stage for her first time tonight. So, as the crew came to alert her that it was time to get mic'd up and go on, she decided to channel that nervousness into a fiery determination to make this performance one of the best that the audience, and Evan Mitchell, has ever seen.

-

Evan wasn't a man of few words. In fact, growing up his teachers often complained about his inability to shut the fuck up in class; a misunderstood trait that proved itself to be a gift in his current career.

However, upon seeing the face behind the soul within some of his favorite songs, he found himself speechless for the first time in his life. His fingers continue strumming in auto pilot over the strings of his emerald Gretsch guitar, instantly enchanted as the beautiful woman opens her mouth to sing.

"You felt me," she starts, her eyes meeting his with a gentle smile that makes his heart skip. It's just for the audience, he tells himself to calm his now rapidly thumping chest. "Fire and ice, you melt me."

As she sings her hips sway gracefully to the music, her every step taking her closer and closer to him as the guitar continues its hymn.

"Do I?" Evan smirks. Leah knew he was just trying to be entertaining but still the feeling of that devilishly handsome gaze of his being directed at her made her feel like she was a hormonal teenage girl all over again. The audience felt it too, immediately bursting into a fit of screams at his evident flirtation.

"I'm drowning in your love baby help me," she giggles, brushing a thick curl out of her face as he grins at the sound, "my daddy thinks you're no good and your friends think I'm no fun- but they don't feel this like we do baby I know you're the one."

"They say opposites attract so I guess it's meant to be. Yeah I say it's a fact cause you look too good on me," her soulful voice belts through the tension, voice laden with runs smooth enough to soothe any ears they entered, "good on me."

"Well," Evan's deep raspy voice harmonizes with Leah's as he leans towards his mic stand to begin his verse, "if you think I look good on you then baby won't you try me on. Promise I'm made of real good material don't worry where I've come from."

The voice Leah had listened to practically everyday for the past nine years was now serenading her face to face. The lover she'd seen in those music videos, the pure raw emotion he put into his performances was all being directed towards her and it took everything within her not to faint. This was just business. Strictly business.

"They're in the past can't hurt our future," his charming voice continues, completely each gripping note effortlessly, "and unlike them I won't ever mute you. You sound better when you're loud and I wanna hear you wear your heart proud again."

Leah's leans forward, abandoning her mic to join Evan at his. They harmonize as they sing the chorus, the perfect tension palpable in the spiritual blending of their vocals.

"They say opposites attract and baby I know it's true. But the contrast of my soul looks too good on you. Yeah I look too good on you."

Then, as the guitar hums the remnants of its final pluck, and the last harmony lingers in the air- there's a moment of suspension. It's thick, like a spell of some sort and as Evan's eyes fall down to her lips she realizes that maybe the energy wasn't as fabricated as she'd thought.

The two are finally broken out of their trance and brought back to earth when the audience goes wild.

Leah thanks the audience and Evan before quickly rushing off the stage, the gravity of the situation hitting her at once.

-

Leah's rushing mind is interrupted by the sound of a timid knock on her dressing room door.

"Come in."

The door opens to reveal Evan's tall, athletic frame. His breath catches in his throat at the sight of Leah's current state of undress. However, out of respect for her his eyes immediately seek shelter in the ceiling. Leah can't help but smile at the simple act of decency.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay," he says nervously, "and also tell you that you were fucking amazing out there, you're a natural."

"Thank you," Leah quips sincerely, "I am okay. And I can also cover up if you'd like."

"No, no you don't have to do that," he insists, "this is your space."

"Then you don't have to do that either," Leah replies quietly, the phrase instantly shifting the mood in the room. Evan's Adam's apple bobs in anticipation as he turns his eyes back down towards the goddess in front of him to meet her hazelnut irises.

"Isn't that much better?"she asks with a cute half hearted shrug, her robe falling off her shoulder and drawing Evan's attention to the beautifully sculpted collarbone above her bountiful bosom. He quickly forces his eyes back to hers before his gaze starts to linger in places he knew it shouldn't.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes for his temporarily misplaced attention.

When their eyes meet again she's giggling at him, hiding her own nervousness behind flirtation. There was a layer of admiration she could see beneath his desire that made her crave more of his gaze. She wished he'd looked a bit longer, truthfully, a little bit lower- she truly didn't mind. And, with her second burst of courage of the night, she decides to let him know just that.

"It's okay," Leah encourages, her speaking voice just as pleasing to his ears as her singing voice, "I like it."

And so Evan obliges, she didn't have to tell him twice. The rockstar openly covets her figure as she slowly shrugs off the other shoulder of her robe, allowing the smooth fabric to glide off of her skin and into a pile on the velvet carpet beneath them. She has to be a siren, he thought. There was no other way a woman could be this enticing in so many intricate ways. It was her voice that lured him in, after all, and by God simply seeing her angelic curves wrapped in that shimmering white lingerie would surely be the last thing to do him in. Or maybe it was that coy little smile on her full red lips.

She had him under her finger and she knew it. But as he began to walk closer to her, the tides start to shift. His strong figure towered over hers, mossy green eyes shaded by his naturally brooding lids.

And then the god of a man stops in front of her. Her heart follows suit before its beating turns wild, thumping rapidly against the cage of her chest.

"How would you feel if I kissed you?" his deep, tantalizing voice curiously asks as his eyes fall to her lips.

No this isn't something you could fake. This was more than stage tension. Maybe being on the stage with him ignited it but the fire between them definitely wasn't an illusion.

"Fucking ecstatic," Leah's voice admits with a dry chuckle. Her tone was deeper, more lustful than before and just like the first note that drew him to her, her voice ended up being his final undoing. He just couldn't take it anymore.

However, before he can even lean down to make his move Leah jumps the gun, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his head down to kiss her.

As soon as their lips meet the lovers discover their first taste of heaven on Earth. The cinnamon of Evan's favorite pre-show tea mingles beautiful with the taste of honey on Leah's tongue as the two slowly caress their lips with one another's.

As Evan wraps his sturdy arms around her waist Leah sighs and melts into him, allowing his hands to rest within the smooth arch of her back. The two curve into each other like a portrait of yin and Yang, Evan's all black outfit stark against her white lingerie.

He groans, pulling her even closer cursing the air between them for being in the way. He needed to feel all of her against him, every fucking inch.

He only briefly pulls away to look into Leah's dark eyes as they flutter back open. Her soft lips are now slightly swollen from their kiss, lipstick forming a piece of abstract art against her lips and cheeks.

He chuckles at the sight and once she registers that her Ruby Woo is smeared all over his face as well she can't help but join in the laughter as well.

Evan's smile falls as his heart begins to forget how to beat regularly. Something about that sound, the echos of her joy in his ears, just felt so fucking right. He could listen to it all day.

Curious about what other sounds she could create he uses one of his hands to tilt her head gently, exposing the supple skin of her neck to him. She falls silent in anticipation of his touch and as soon as his lips meet her skin his question is answered with a moan so sinfully delightful it'd make an angel blush. Upon looking up at her as he continues his gentle path, he realizes that it in fact did. Leah's face is hot with a mix of pleasure and embarrassment at how easily she reacted to his touch.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't ever have to apologize to me," he comforts, his lips still placing soft kisses on her neck as he reassures her, "especially not for enjoying yourself."

He begins to deepen his kisses, the faint sweet earthiness of her shea butter meeting his tongue as he swirls gentle tantalizing shapes into her skin. Chills run up Leah's back as his free hand begins to lightly tease her spine with fingers calloused in a way that only a musician's could be. And he held her just like his prized instrument too, gentle. Meticulous. Precious things deserved to be cherished slowly, Evan always thought. To be fully admired and felt. Her body was no different.

"Where's that pretty voice of yours? Don't hold out on me."

The praise is followed by one of his hands falling to her stomach, tracing gentle shapes above the hemline of her underwear and he gazes into her eyes. She bites her lip mischievously before using her hand to gently push his into her panties.

"Oh?"

She shoots him a smile that immediately disappears as his fingers find their way to her lips. His hand instantly becomes slick with the copious amount of juices her desire has produced, the sticky ambrosia flowing into his palm.

"Fuck," Evan groans at the feeling. The sound creates an unintentional harmony with the start of Leah's breathless moan as his fingers begin to slowly slide up and down her slick slit, ever so often running firmly over her clit.

Then he slips two inside, pumping methodically as he watches her slowly unravel against him. His grip on her waist intensifies as her knees begin to go weak, ensuring she stays right where he needs her.

"Oh my god," she can't help but exclaim, her climax approaching her much sooner than she'd expected.

Evan, noticing how close she is, immediately removes his hand from her panties. However, before she has time to pout about it, he scoops her up and sets her on top of the vanity.

He takes a moment to soak in her presence. God was she an image. Her back resting against the mirror with the golden lights reflecting off her deep skin and her panties soaked through...he couldn't imagine a prettier picture if he tried.

"What?" Leah giggles and Evan smiles at the sound before replying.

"You just look unreal," he tells her truthfully.

Her eyes light up, touched by the compliment.

"Thank you," she tells him as his hands pull her panties to the side.

"You're welcome." He shoots her a sweet smile before dipping his head between her thighs and licking a slow strip between her labia.

"Evan," she gasps at the torturously delectable sensation.

He hums against her in response, the vibrations floating from his lips and directly onto her clit.

"Oh my god."

Her hand finds the back of his head as he begins to work on the place she needed his kisses the most.

His slick tongue easily undoes her as her hands tangle themselves in his golden locks and he can't help but moan at the feeling of her acrylic nails against his scalp.

"Evan!"

And with one final lick she cums, her hips bucking up against his mouth as she rides the ethereal high caused by his talented tongue.

Evan relaxes, allowing her to hump his face to completion, only interrupting to lick up the extra juices dripping from her dark labia.

The sight of Evan's lips glistening with her lust and his eyes low with his own was enough to make her want even more of him

"Come here," she grabs his face and pulls him up towards her, legs shaking with the impact of the orgasm as she presses her lips against his. The sweet musk of her own pussy floods her mouth as she does so and furthers her need to have him inside of it.

"Take me."

The vibe is harshly interrupted by a rapid knock on the door.

"Evan, Javi wants to speak with you about the next tour date," the voice calls.

Evan sighs and closes his eyes in annoyance.

"Be right out," he responds, "thanks."

He turns back towards the image of grace underneath him.

"I have a meeting," he explains, "but this was perfect. You're perfect. Can I see you again tonight?"

Blushing at the compliment, Leah gives him an understanding nod.

His eyes light up gratefully before he kisses her hand.

"Good," he smiles. But their mutual gaze begins to shift once again, the desire weighing thick and heavy within the air between them.

"Like now, Mitchell," the voice interrupts again causing Evan to curse under his breath.

"I get it Joe. I'll be out soon."

He listens as the footsteps finally recede before turning back to Leah again.

"Duty calls," she smiles wistfully. He places a kiss on her soft lips before pulling away to look into her eyes.

"So I'll see you tonight?"

"You can count on it."

He grins.

"Perfect."

After Evan leaves, Leah is still floating in cloud nine. She stands up on shaky legs after reminiscing for a moment, and catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She was glowing in a way only a recently... unburdened woman could and she liked the way it looked on her.

Her eyes fall down to her panties, which are stained with the extra lipstick she'd transferred to his lips before he enjoyed her.

She can't help but chuckle, briefly recalling their moment from earlier. Nothing a little bleach couldn't fix.