Good Samaritan

Story Info
Passing on a good deed.
3.1k words
4.57
6.3k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Hayley was struggling to see out her windscreen, the rain was falling quite heavily. She was on a fairly remote road and the car in front was making a turn against the traffic which made her jab her brakes on, thankfully the distance between the two cars was still plenty to stop a collision despite the amount of water on the road. It was at this point that she noticed a figure stood just slightly ahead trying their best to shelter from the elements.

A lone woman in a car was not likely to pick up hitchhikers but then she noticed the bus stop and guessed the figure was waiting for a bus. A quick check of her mirrors didn't show any bus imminent and so against her better judgement Hayley made her mind up to give the figure a lift; it just wasn't the weather to be out in it regardless of who they were. Something in the way the figure stood, and Hayley's own Spidey senses made her suspect the figure was another woman -- yes, they too could be a complete nutter but if one woman couldn't help another it would be a sad world.

Hayley indicated and pulled into the bus stop. As she lowered the passenger window she shouted, "Do you want a lift to get out of this weather?" Hearing a female voice galvanised the figure into action who tiptoed through the puddles over to the car and opened the passenger door.

As she slumped down in the passenger seat slamming the door shut as quickly as she could, the young woman gasped "Thanks for this. I have no idea how long the bus will be."

Hayley decided not to pull straight back into the traffic, instead she switched her heated seat on for the passenger and got the blowers going primarily to keep the windows clear but also get some heat into her new friend. She extended a hand over and introduced herself "I'm Hayley" the passenger shook the offered hand "Where can I take you."

The passenger smiled over replied "I'm Shauna and you can drop me anywhere I can get a bit of shelter. I wouldn't want to inconvenience you." In actual fact it was more a case of not wanting to give her address out to a complete stranger. Hayley looked the consummate professional woman in her understated simple cut dress and jacket hanging up behind her. Shauna guessed the brunette to be mid-thirties and certainly had a nice smile but as the car seat was set well forward, she figured her saviour would be roughly the same height as herself and couldn't help admiring her toned legs which she figured meant the older woman worked out.

Hayley smiled back and said "I can give you a lift to wherever. I've finished my client meeting and was just making my way home and so in no rush. Given the weather I wouldn't feel comfortable just dropping you anywhere given you being a single woman but if you'd rather not give me your address I fully understand as long as I can get you close to home. If you dry out, it seems a shame to get wet all over again."

Hayley watched the young woman nod as she replied, "Fair comment, something tells me I should be safe with you". Her dirty blonde hair looked like rat's tails but at least there was a bit more colour returning to her face.

Shauna had been trying to shelter under her denim jacket, and it was dropped at her feet. Hayley found herself looking at the younger woman's very damp white t-shirt which showed her dark blue bra off. 'A good job a bloke hadn't picked her up' was the thought rattling around Hayley's head. What she found particularly hard was pulling her attention away from the view of what she guessed would be 34C boobs. Even though they were slightly smaller than her own, it's something about the contrast in colour that get her attention. "Let's wait for the rain to slow before pulling out, plus it'll give you a bit better chance to dry out. The blower isn't too hot for you, is it?"

Shauna smiled a broad, warm smile as she shook her head "No it's just right although I might be getting your seat damp. Sorry"

Hayley waved her hand dismissively "Don't worry about it, the cars being swapped soon anyway and so won't be my concern. So, what left you stranded in... " looking around at the unfamiliar landscape of fields, trees and walls with the road cutting through it "... what looks like the middle of nowhere."

Shauna shrugged and replied "Not my finest moment, I'm afraid. A friend and I went out last night and I stayed at her parents' house, but we got into a blazing row over something and nothing and I stamped off. I knew the direction to go but have no idea when the buses run around here and then the heavens opened. I'd hate to think what state I would have been in if you hadn't rescued me. I can't thank you enough."

Hayley dismissed her comment with "Don't worry about it. If us girls can't stick together it would be a great shame. You can pay me back by passing the favour on someday in the future. A guy gave me a lift once in my university days, I was afraid he'd ask for the 'Ass for Gas' repayment but he just asked me to pass the favour on some day in the future and here I am."

Shauna looked puzzled and asked "Ass for Gas. What's that?"

Hayley looked uncertain and replied "Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything. I don't know where it started but instead of offering the driver some money for fuel, they get offered or, more likely, ask for sexual favours from the hitcher but I suspect it's more of an urban myth than reality."

Shauna looked stunned but then put her hand over her mouth in shock before she said, "I never thought about that, I'm afraid I don't have much money on me."

Hayley smiled and waved her hand saying "No need, keep your money. I didn't mention it for that reason. Besides I can claim fuel miles when going to customers and so this will be put down as a diversion, it happens all the time." The brunette adjusted her seating position to focus on the road in front, adding "Ok, let's get moving as I can't see the rain slowing any."

Shauna had nestled herself into the warm seat as she said, "These seats are nice and warm." Hayley smiled over at her and was pleased the younger girl was suitably comfortable. The two chatted about a wide variety of topics about themselves and their respective jobs with Shauna giving the odd instruction when it was time to change direction. Eventually they pulled up outside a nice suburban house and as Shauna unfastened her seatbelt she reached over and touched Hayley's arm as her hand rested on the gear knob "If you won't accept any money for fuel, at least come in so I can make you a drink. My parents are both out at work and I'd only be rattling around the house on my own."

Hayley was about to refuse the offer until the last sentence which persuaded her "Ok then, I'll let you but only once you've changed into dry clothes."

Shauna shrugged and replied "I'm almost dry now thanks to you but I could really do with washing my hair. Come on, I'll get the kettle started and you seated comfortably before I head to the bathroom." Shauna let them in via the front door and having made their way to the kitchen at the back of the house, Hayley seated herself at the breakfast bar while Shauna went upstairs. Hayley could hear the water running and so busied herself by checking emails on her phone. It didn't take many minutes for the water to be stopped and she heard padding down the stairs, as she turned in that direction Shauna walked around the corner wrapped up in a big fluffy white dressing gown and matching slippers.

Hayley chuckled internally seeing Shauna's hair resembling rat's tails once more, but she'd be the first to admit there was something special about newly washed hair. Shauna busied herself with making the drinks and then brought them to where Hayley was seated and looked down at the surface hesitantly before saying "Erm... On the way back I was thinking... Errr, you know about the whole... err, Ass for Gas thing?" She then stepped to her right so that she was now fully visible and tugged on the sash of the dressing gown. With a little shimmy of her shoulders, the dressing gown slipped from her shoulders, down her back and lay in a crumpled heap at her feet. Underneath she was completely naked; she said "I saw you looking at my chest earlier in the car and well... you know... wondered if you'd like me to reward you for being a good Samaritan"

Hayley was stunned and just sat there with her mouth gaping looking at the naked woman stood in front of her although she'd be the first to admit that it was a very nice sight. Eventually she did manage to splutter, "But I'm not gay."

Seeing the other woman's hesitation gave Shauna a strange confidence as she stepped forward and placed her hand over Hayley's saying "That's okay, neither am I. Well, I've made out with a girl before but aside from a few fumbling's which didn't go too far I wouldn't say I've too much experience. I really want to show how grateful I am for what you did, plenty went past and ignored me, but you didn't. I'd really like to do this with you." The younger woman then lifted Hayley's hand that she had been holding and brought it so that Hayley could cup the younger woman's boob.

Hayley could feel the warmth of the flesh that she was now cupping. Nothing could have prepared her for what she was experiencing right now. Shauna momentarily moved her hand away and Hayley was left holding the smooth pert flesh but still unsure what to do next and so left it there cupping the tit. Shauna brought her hand back up and started to flex and squeeze that hand over her boob making Hayley's fingers under Shauna's hand do the same. As Shauna moved her hand away once more Hayley's fingers continued to manipulate the lovely soft flesh underneath. She couldn't take her eyes off her hand; it almost felt like an out of body experience as if the hand belonged to someone else and yet the soft warmth in her palm was very real. Eventually Hayley looked up at Shauna's face wearing a very startled expression and began to say "I... I... don't..."

Shauna smiled back and finished her sentence "Don't know what to do? That makes two of us, but I know for me it feels very natural. Does it feel nice to you?" The brunette said nothing but did nod tentatively a couple of times and so Shauna added "I'm sure between the two of us we can work it out though. Would you like to continue further?" Another couple of slow tentative nods from Hayley. Shauna took hold of Hayley's other hand and brought it up to her other boob "I like having my nipples played with. Would you do that for me?" Hayley started to tweak both nipples between her thumb and forefingers as had been requested and it struck Shauna as strange that here was Hayley, the older, more professional woman but it was Shauna who seemed to be in the driving seat. "Does that feel as nice for you as it does for me?"

Hayley was still hesitant in her words but not her actions as she continued to tweak the rubbery nubs "I... I mean I've never... you know..." but all of a sudden the hesitation ended, and she said, "Yes it feels wonderful."

Shauna's smile broadened to finally hear Hayley confirm it. She removed Hayley's right hand from her tit and steered it lower until it was level with her bare crotch and then steered the fingertips to search her labia. The question was, 'Would Hayley take the hint of her own volition?' After a few heartbeats, the silent question was answered as Hayley flexed her fingers tentatively and traced the fingertips over each fold. The touch was delicate and light and yet it applied enough pressure for both to enjoy Hayley's first touch.

Hayley had felt herself on many, many occasions but this was so much more spectacular as she knew she was giving another person tender affection and she was resolute that she needed to provide as much satisfaction as she could manage. She had been focused on watching her hands but now needed to seek out Shauna's affirmation "Am I doing this right?"

Shauna smiled and replied "Oh yes. You have the tenderest of touches. It feels lovely."

Hayley quested further and came across the younger girl's clit. She knew what to do with her own and so she imitated what she liked to have performed on herself. Shauna gasped at this sudden change in tempo and took a step nearer Hayley. In one swift movement Shauna took Hayley's head in her hands and lifted her face higher so that Shauna could lean down and gently kiss Hayley's lips. The brunette immediately responded by intensifying her kiss spurring Shauna on further. At this point Hayley took hold of Shauna's clit in her fingers and began to strum on it. Shauna had to pull away from the kiss, threw her head back and groaned as her pussy pulsed. Hayley could feel the muscle flex and jump under her fingers and knew from her own experience that she had induced a climax in her young friend.

Her fingers were still exploring but Hayley quickly felt like she needed to do something to take control; to do something completely out of character. She dipped her head down and kissed Shauna's extended left nipple, taking it between her lips and gently applying pressure on the nub, alternating between sucking it in deeply into her mouth and then switching to a vigorous lashing with the tip of her tongue.

Shauna cradled Hayley's head to her chest and hissed "Oh god, yes" adding "If this is the first time you've done this, you are a natural." Once again, she pulled Hayley's head up so that she could kiss her lover, only this time it was more urgent, more frantic and more determined.

Hayley pulled back and asked in gasping breaths "Will your parents be back anytime soon?"

Shauna smiled and shook her head saying "That's the best bit, they won't be back for hours. I think we need to take this upstairs and get more comfortable."

Hayley disengaged her hands and stood up shaking her head "I still can't believe we just did that."

Shauna became mildly concerned "But you don't regret it right?"

Hayley smiled back at the younger woman and replied "Not one bit. I'm not ready to give dick up yet but I might be doing more exploring on the female side from now on. Come on, show me your bedroom."

The two walked up the stairs and across the landing hand in hand, it felt the most natural thing for both of them. Shauna was still naked and so when they entered her bedroom she turned to Hayley and ordered "Strip for me. I'm going to try make you tingle in places you didn't know could." Hayley giggled and shed her clothing in double quick time, never missing a beat even when it came to removing her bra or panties -- she wanted this other woman to see all of her. Once she stood back up straight, Shauna pushed on her shoulders so that the older woman slumped back on the bed, but she also ordered "Further up. I want to curl up between those lovely legs." Hayley did exactly as Shauna had requested and pulled her legs up and open exposing herself in the most explicit way possible.

Shauna climbed onto the bed after Hayley and curled up between her spread legs. Although she had explored her own pussy enough, she'd never seen one in such detail, so close up, and the sight fascinated her. All around Hayley's labia was damp and a deeper pink than the surrounding flesh, it looked so inviting and so Shauna reached up and stroked her finger tips up and down the exposed flesh. Hayley momentarily tensed at the touch but immediately started to shiver and whimper her frustration. Shauna picked up on this and craned her head forward so she could repeat the actions she had started with her fingers but this time with the tip of her tongue.

Hayley jumped again but cooed and placed her hand at the back of Shauna's head mumbling "So nice. Don't stop." She had been building up from the point that Shauna had shed her dressing gown but when the younger woman reached both hands up to Hayley's boobs and started to tease and pull at her nipples Hayley bucked her hips erratically while groaning like some tortured demon announcing her climax. Shauna stayed at the task and made the brunette come a second time shortly afterwards. She would have kept at the task if it weren't for Hayley beckoning her to bring her up to face each other, all be it her trip up was delayed a few moments as Shauna couldn't resist showering Hayley's lovely pert breasts as she moved up.

Once she did reach face level Hayley showered her with intense kisses which were willingly reciprocated. The two had quite the afternoon as Hayley just had to return the favour, using her lips and tongue to bring Shauna off although their favourite was when Hayley spun round and pulled Shauna's face into her pussy while the brunette went exploring with her mouth around Shauna's pussy.

They broke up with about a half hour to spare before Shauna's parents were due to return home which allowed them both enough time to get the house straight and Hayley make her goodbye's but not before promising to contact Shauna again when she was in the area, which she planned to do as soon as possible.