All Comments on 'Good Soldiers Follow Orders'

by SmuttySamoanMD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad story. But there are billions of sad stories on this planet. Well told. A soldier has his orders. A writer has his own. Both honor God (by whatever name) with their adherence to truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bro this is supposed to be sex stories. Now I’m tearing up 🥺🥺

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'M from Vietnam war, non combatant type that sent many pilots back in the fight by helping them land their F4C Or F 105. The war theater was much larger than Vietnam. Their was this young woman there that looked picture perfect French. She spoke fluent Thai, fluent French, and amazing American English.

She took me home with her one night to a very large home I was kept on the large screened in porch and sleep on a Matt, she only came out of the house twice onto the porch the first time she offered me this white rice cake and said in perfect English WEDDING CAKE, At that time I knew I shouldn't try to get back to RTAFB in the dark, not because I didn't know the way but because of the night time human environment.

Later that Night she stole something from me. It was only a moral crime.

Month later she quit her RTAFB JOB. -----RCD

PS i did not give a good grade to this story. Type story doesn't reflect well in the USA

even though it is true. maybe fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttySamoanMD@SmuttySamoanMD
Writing stories where the whims of my interest carry me. I've not been active for a while but I have not been idle! Have a banger of a story coming out soon and obviously some more private lesson shorts. Will probably try to work on more short form stories after this one for a...