All Comments on 'Good Times on Gilligan's Island'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny Story

This was a really funny story, besides being hot. I used to watch Gilligan all the time and you nailed the characters. They nailed each other too. Hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

I love Gilligan's Island and I love reading stories about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More of these stories please.

You could write a plethora of stories on this series. Please consider doing so. What you have is quite sensual and sexy. More of this would be phenomenal. Just what you wrote here made my balls boil. Revive this storyline please.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 10 years agoAuthor
To Anon.

You might like the story "Mary Ann's Valentine." It centers on Mary Ann and Gilligan. I have been idle for quite a way but I will write more about the characters. I always enjoyed "Gilligan's Island" too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
extra extra

Great story, lots of... action!

Have you seen the famous body swap episode? You should write a sequel or part 2 with them all swapped. Say they thought the mad doctor was after them so they hid for a while in pairs before finding the machines that swapped them. Would Gilligan show his expertise with Mary Anne's body while the professor was inside? would Mrs Howell and the Skipper do it while swapped? And what if Ginger found Igor in her beautiful body while hiding? She might want some revenge with him but she can't hurt her body... So Igor decides to make her a bit happier and knows just how to do that!

Please tell us a story like that as the next 'episode'!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous