Good to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He already had his jacket off and the shirt sleeves were rolled up to his forearms. The top two shirt buttons were deliciously undone and Luna could not take her eyes off him even as she addressed the married couple behind her, her voice trailing off as she moved swiftly to Ben. "Goodnight to you both."

"What took you so long?" Ben reached out for her and held her close by the waist, resisting the urge to kiss her. He brushed a stray lock of dark hair and stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers as he opened the front passenger door for her. "You didn't have to do your hair and reapply your lipstick."

"I ran into Helene and she insisted I clean up," Luna laughed sheepishly, her hands balling against his chest. "She looked horrified when she saw me. I must have looked a sight?"

"Oh?" Ben smiled, keeping his gaze on Luna. "I ran into James just outside the men's room too. He looked suitably pissed off, by the way. It was fucking fantastic."

"You mean he heard us-"

Ben shrugged. "Does it matter?"

"We were saying some crazy shit," Luna started as she gave it some thought. Then, she looked up at him and smiled, shaking her head. "...No, it doesn't. Thank you, Ben. Thank you for taking care of me. All this time."

Ben pressed his forehead to hers and cupped her face, breathing her in. He ran his large thumb across her cheek and then very deliberately, smudged the red lipstick; smearing it across her lips before dragging that same thumb across his own, wearing her color erotic. "Beautiful woman, you are so good to me."