All Comments on 'Good Twin'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
EthanEthanover 16 years ago
Hot, as usual!

Great stuff! A really nice daring fantasy. As usual, it gets the imagination working.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
Oh what an excellent...

and very naughty story. A real nailbiter that could easily spawn a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

You have to wonder if he called Jessica's name because she'd blown him before... Great story!

maxdnamemaxdnameover 16 years ago
Uh huh...

aside from the possibilty of the father awakening just as he's popping a nut your tale was reasonable. You had good character development [so your characters didn't seem like two dimensional sperm receptacles] and the tension built nicely. I also like the way you used double quotes for the dialogue [all their was of... "Oh Jessica"] and singles for Andrea's inner voice. That was a simple, yet clear technique. Grammar and spelling was all passable and the story did not have any noticeable jumps or elipse cuts. On the whole readable, correct, and sexy [the internal play in Andrea's mind]. Lastly, the description of the mother was entertaining. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I assume maxdame (below) is an English

teacher whose job it is to grade this stuff---In other words he is a big jerk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
which twin am I?

the next story should be th mother and her sister is away fo a weekend and she deicides she will vsit her dad ,this times he wakes up and e ca recognise her .he explains her sister has blown him but never et himfuck ero if she wants to be his favourate twin she will let him fuck her and cumm inside he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too bad

too bad she couldn't have shown dad who she was, to reaally blow his mind. But she could have helped him do some paperwork too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sexy

You should make a sequel cause that got me off so fast when I usually have to read 7 stories or so to get off you are my favorite author please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How was breakfast?

What happened in the morning? Did he think it was a dream? Or has he talked to Jessica about it and she talked to you.... I'm so curious now! But a great story overall. Super hot and kind of relatable

bLoner1964bLoner1964almost 7 years ago
More

Please write more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And where is the rest of it?

You left it hanging with too many openings. Why’d he say her name - have they done something before? Waiting for Part 2.......

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

I really enjoy sleepy-sex stories and this was a cool one. A few minor typos (breath vs breathe) but not enough to distract from the heat of the tale. Looking forward to part to where dad goes after Jessica for more, only to find out it wasn’t her! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jessica?

Ok, looks like a few people wondered the same thing as me. Did Dad cal out Jessica's name because he just assumed that's the daughter that would be so naughty? Or, has daddy already been fucking Jessica? I do hope you share another chapter (or two or three!).

-Sharpguy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous