All Comments on 'Good Vibrations Day 01'

by Tomtrouble

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

I like the way this is developing, Heather is a lucky lady.

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story, if real what type of remote vibrator was it Need to get one

JackBellend41JackBellend41over 1 year ago

Nice Story, love that she is under his control and in to being naughty. A little distracting that you flip between past and present tense and from third to first and back to third person point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had an affair with a guy once who would lick me, then enter me a little so as the crown of the head of his penis pushed the lips of my vagina overt and over causing me to cum three times. It would have been four had he not started plunging after the third time. I get wet dreams abt that every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good storyline, but a difficult read because of the switches of tense and person. Get rid of the parts in the present tense and stick to third person and 3 stars would be 5.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

....... Incredible !! **5**

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomtrouble@Tomtrouble
Some of these stories are true, some are not. You decide. To all the “ anonymous” English professors out there. This is a porn story site, not a research paper site, create a user name or your negative comments will be deleted.