Good Vibrations Day 06-07

Story Info
A beast is awoken with in Heather a she shares and is shared.
7.8k words
3.7
8.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

The day has arrived, babysitter on the way. Tom and Heather pack a suitcase because they will be staying at the hotel tonight. Tom tells Heather to just wear her house robe and nothing underneath. She doesn't want to do this but complying with his request does as he asked.

Tom plays with her pussy as they drive to the hotel. Heather, sitting in the middle seat of Tom's truck both top and bottom of her robe opens and one leg on the dash. Her phone rings it's a FaceTime call from Sandy. Answering as she is breathing heavily Sandy is surprised to see her like this. She asks what hotel they are planning on going to that she might like to stop by for a minute to see her and Tom and maybe help her pick out a suitable fella to fuck in front of Tom.

Arriving at the hotel Tom checks in and gets the keys. They have a suite on the top floor, balcony, and everything. They have several hours before they need to be ready for the lounge. Tom leads Heather in through a side door and straight to an elevator. Once on the elevator he starts kissing her and unties her robe letting it fall open. He removes her robe and pulls out his dick. Heather squats down taking him in her mouth.

As she is getting into the blow job the elevator stops a few floors below theirs. As the door opens two young guys step on. They are takin back by the sight and make lewd comment like I'm next and go ahead and get some man. Tom thinks that if one of them pulls out his dick he may allow Heather to suck it. Neither one does and they arrive at their floor. Heather stands up and turns around and gasp at the sight of these same two young men from the sex shop yesterday. They recognize her too and are shocked to see her but say nothing.

Heather walks naked out of the elevator and down the hall. When they walk into their room Tom grabs her and pushes her against the wall face first. Dropping his pants, he shoves his dick into her hot sticky pussy. He is so excited and turn on that he can't control himself and cums within a few pumps.

Heather turns around and pushes Tom down to his knees and raises a leg over one shoulder and pulls his face into her. He eats her the best he can from that angle, and they move to the bed. Tom on his back as Heather climbs on his dick. She asks him if he is sure about his plans to have her hook up with another guy. Tom tells her that they have come this far, and he wants to go through with it. Heather can completely pick the guy.

As Heather slowly rides his cock, she talks to him about what is he gonna think if she picks a stud and he fucks her good. Tom tells her that fine with whomever she picks. He wants her to enjoy it and if she wants it to stop then she can stop it. If she is enjoying herself, he won't stop it. He just asks her to not forget that he is there. He wants it to be a threesome more than just him watching. Although he does want to watch and record her one on one with the guy, she must let him join when he is ready.

They agree and she starts slamming herself up and down on him. He grabs her tits and pulls her down to him. He reaches around her hips and grabs her ass and starts to fuck her back as she continues to fuck him. They cum simultaneously as Heather has now received her second load of the night.

They take a nap, and the alarm goes off at 7 pm. They shower together having sex one last time in the shower then start getting ready.

Heather getting dressed looks over at Tom coming out of the bathroom. He is wearing a pair of tight slacks and button up shirt. She looks at the bulge in his pants and tells him she thought she was picking up someone, that looking like that he might be able to pick up some young lady looking for a sugar daddy.

Tom says we will cross that bridge when we get there but I don't think that will happen tonight. Heather pulls up her black stockings, slides on a pair of black silk thongs and her dress with no bra. Tom walks over planting a giant kiss on her and reaches under her dress and inserts the remote vibrator.

The plan is for them to enter the lounge separately. Tom is gonna sit at the bar and Heather sit elsewhere but in sight of Tom. She will order a drink and wait to be approached by available prospects. She can dance with whomever, but she will leave with only one after she has explained the deal to him, and Tom will follow. Tom will buzz her vibrator throughout the evening to have fun with her.

They enter the hotel lounge around 9 pm. Tom is shocked to see Mrs Jones sitting at the bar drinking some fruity drink being hit on by a decent looking middle-aged man. Tom walks over and Sandy jumps up and gives him a hug. This is really the first time they have meet, but she tells the man this is her date Tom and thanks him for keeping her company.

She asks how it is going and let's Tom know that she isn't crazy about this. Tom says that it's all up to Heather now and they both look over at her sitting alone at a booth sipping a jack and coke. Tom pulls out his phone and buzzes her vibrator on a low constant sitting. Heather looks at Tom and notices Sandy with him. She wants to run over to the two of them but the two young guys from the sex shop and elevator step up to her and ask her to dance.

She downs her drink and follows these two guys to the dance floor. They appear to be talking while dancing nothing really to exciting and with Heathers vibrator set on the lowest setting, don't expect too much to happen. Tom would have been fine if it was just one guy, but he didn't want Heather to bring 2 guys back to the room.

The guys bought a few jello shots that Heather took right down. She walked back to their table with them where one other guy and two young ladies where sitting. The two girls recognized Heather from the sex shop and took her back out to dance after greeting her with a hug.

Sandy was making small talk with Tom and suddenly reached down to grab his dick. She squeezed it and rubbed the length. She then got embarrassed and removed her hand apologizing. She tells him that Heather has told her all about that and she wanted to see or feel for herself. They both laughed and agreed that one day he would show her more. Maybe if her and Heather continued the track, they are on them she will get to see Heather take it at some point.

Now the two young guys have joined Heather back on the dance floor and brought her another shot. They are starting to dance up on her and she is enjoying herself. One pulls her top down on the dance floor and bend over to suck her tit into his mouth as the other guy pulls her skimpy black dress up. The young ladies walk over to me and tell me my wife is a freak and their boyfriend are going to fuck her silly tonight. One backs her ass up against Tom and grinds it into his dick with Sandy sitting right there beside him as the other young lady asks if he wants to watch his wife get fucked tonight.

Tom looked over and these guys have Heather back in their booth, one on each side with her hands under the table obviously stroking them both off. One guy is laying back and the other is feeling her up good. Tom tells all three ladies to watch Heather and Sandy has replaced the you lady between his legs and has takin his cock out into her hand as her and one young ladies both had their hand on his cock stroking it for all they were worth. He turned Heathers vibratory to high and watched her start to move in time with it. He says to the ladies that they are going to make him cum, and they start moving faster. The only one of the three without a hand on his cock is staring at it mesmerized by the sight. Tom moans that he is going to cum now and she plunged her face straight down taking his dick in her mouth and sucking him till he was done cumming. Sandy never let go of his dick and turns to him and kisses him and says to Tom that when she gets to watch Heather take his cock, she is going to want it too.

Looking across the lounge to Heather she is obviously in the middle of her own orgasm. She is thrashing around while her hand is still going under the table. The one guy moans loudly and must have cum all over her hand. She turned her full attention to the guy feeling her up. As he was getting ready to cum, he stood, and Heather took him balls deep into her mouth. She sucked for a few minutes, and you could see her swallowing.

The lounge manager had seen this, and the other guy was about to pulling up her dress to try to fuck her right there. But Heather was starting to fight him off. Hand job was one thing and taking the other guy in her mouth was a spur of the moment thing, but she wasn't interested in fucking these guys. The manager stopped them and asked them all to leave. The young ladies ran out ahead of them. I stopped the manager and tipped him nicely and he allowed Heather to stay with the condition of no more.

Heather took a seat at the bar, and it wasn't long before the gentleman that was hitting on Sandy a few hours earlier was now sitting beside Heather buying her drinks. They talked for well over an hour. Sandy and I were getting to know one another, and it seemed obvious that for some reason she cared about what happened to Heather. I thought it weird because they just met and ate each other's pussies the first time they meet. Sandy says that guy seemed nice that he was a businessman from out of town and he maybe a good fit for what we wanted.

Heather gave me the signal as she left the lounge bar with this gentleman. Sandy gave me a soft kiss goodnight and said she should go so we can have our fun. Tom asked if she was gonna be ok getting home and she said she thinks she may see about getting a room, so she doesn't have to drive. She says she will text him what room she is in and maybe we can all have breakfast together.

Sandy leaves and Tom follows, he meets Heather and this stranger at the elevator. He extends his hand and Tom shakes it. Nothing is said while they head up to the room. Heather standing between them on the elevator head down holding both their hands. She looks up being the first to talk. She says to Sam that she has an idea how this should go and that she wants to be with her husband first and if he doesn't mind recording, she will be with him and then both at the same time. She says after that whoever can keep going can have it and they all three laughs.

They walk into the room and make 3 drinks and Heather excuses herself to the bathroom. The lights are dim, but bright enough to see everything. She walks out of the bathroom in just her stockings. She walks over to Tom and squats down in front of him. She pulls his cock from his pants and starts working on it. Sam is recording it with Toms phone. She reaches up and feels Sam through his pants and fishes his dick out too. She is now going back and forth between the two cocks.

Sam is a very average size guy maybe 5 inches and not overly thick. Heather can get him all the way into her mouth. She stands and takes Tom to the bed laying down and pulling him down on top of her. Sam sits on the other bed recording as tom enters his wife. She lets out a nice long moan as he slowly sinks into her. She looks over at Sam and says to Tom that he seems like he will do just fine.

Tom is so excited that he doesn't last long and Heather watching Sam stroke his dick while Tom was fucking her turned him on. He flipped Heather on her knees and told Sam to go ahead and feed her his dick, which he gladly did. Heather is sucking him all the way down to the base. She is on all fours while Tom is holding her ass in his hands pounding her pretty good. Sam cums in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. He pulls out of her mouth and gets a few other angles with the phone recording.

Heather now faces down on the bed with her ass high in the air as Tom plunged in and out of her. After about 5 hard fast minutes of fucking like this he lays down and tells her to ride him. She gets on him reverse cowboy style and slams herself down on his cock as Sam stood at the end of the bed watching it all. As Tom is getting close Heather starts to cum and he takes over the pace. She gets Sam on the bed so she can suck him back hard. Tom exploded inside her, and she stands up above him and starts kissing and making out with Sam.

Tom gets up and grab a chair pulling it up right next to the bed. Sam hands me the phone so I can now record.

The two are laying down making out. Sam seems afraid to take control and Heather finally turns on her side facing Tom in his chair. She reaches out taking his dick in her hand and says now is your last chance to stop this. Tom asked if she wanted to stop, and she replied no. She motions Sam to scoot up behind her, raises one leg reaching down In between her legs taking his cock and guides him into her.

She is looking Tom in the eye while this happens, and he is intently watching her. With Toms eyes going from her crotch to her face. The look on her face when he entered her was pure pleasure and a look he will never forget. Her mouth gaped open; the brow of her head wrinkled as she maintained eye contact with him. Never letting go of his rock-hard cock. Tom has never been this hard before.

Sam pushed all the way into her and as he reached bottom her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Laying on her left side, less than a foot away from Tom. His cock in her left hand, as she reaches back to Sam with her right hand pulling his head to hers as she turns to kiss him passionately.

She then moves her hand down to his hip and holds him in place as she turns back to Tom. She tells him she loves him and thanks him for letting her do this. She tells Tom that sometimes my dick is too big and this one fit just right and is very comfortable. She asks if he is still ok as she starts to stroke his cock while she starts to move her hips on his. Tom moans out that he is ok, and she starts moving her hand on Sam's hip giving him the signal to start fucking her.

Sam starts with slow long strokes. Allowing Heather to concentrate on Toms dick in her hand, as he pushes deep into her, holds it there while she swirls her hips and then he retracts himself. After 5 minutes of this repeating action, he reaches down to play with her clit with one hand and under her to grab a breast with the other. Heather turns her head back to him as he is picking up the pace and starting to really fuck her.

She is moaning out load and saying things like oh yes please don't stop, please fuck me, she turns to look at him releasing Toms cock to wrap her arms around him. He takes this as a message to change positions and rolls her into a missionary position and immediately plunges back into her. He picks her legs up on her shoulders and starts driving into her as hard and fast as he can. She has both hands on his hips almost as if trying to pull him faster and harder into. This is really the only time Tom got jealous, he can't do that to her, she says it hurts to much when he picks her legs up on his shoulders.

Tom thinking that at this pace Sam isn't going to last long but neither one shows any sign of stopping or slowing down. Heather starts to scream out as her orgasm is fast approaching. She screams to Tom to hold her hand as now her knees are basically up next to her head as all his weight is coming down on her with every thrust. She explodes in orgasm but can't move under his weight she wants to grind her hips, but he just continues to fuck her hard and fast.

As her orgasm passed, he suddenly stops and rolls her over, she is being flung around like a rag doll. He grabs her ankles and pulls her legs wide apart and back to him. Sam grabs her hips raising them up for him and drives back inside her from behind.

Now face down ass up, being slammed into from behind, panting like a dog in a hot car. She raises her head to look at Tom and says to him that she has never been fuck this hard and fast for this long. Tom stands and kneels on the bed in front of her and she resumes her grip on his cock. Sam starts plowing even harder, causing her to fall onto her stomach. She is of course holding her ass up in the air to give him access to everything. Sam sits straight up now straddling her legs. She again let's go of Tom and puts one hand on Sam's leg and the other under her to rub her clit. Sam slows for a few minutes but keeps a steady pace.

Tom watching his wife, who didn't think this was a good idea, enjoy the fucking of her life. She is looking at him and he can see her orgasm building again. Sam picks the pace and force back up, still sitting up straight grabs both her ass checks and spreads them wide. Heather still holding one leg of his and frantically rubbing herself while holding her ass up for him to fuck her pussy. Sam's thumb moves down to get some lube from her dripping wet cunt then pushes deep into her ass.

Heathers pelvis slams forward against her hand as Sam holds her up with his thumb in her ass. This new feeling sets her over the edge as she screams fuck yeah and starts her second orgasm with him. He drives deep into her and started to burst into her from his throbbing dick. Both shudder and collapse onto the bed.

Sam says to her he is going to fuck her in the ass before the nights over. To Toms total surprise she agrees and climbs off the be walks to him falling to her knees and starts to deep throat Tom. Less than 1 minute later he is emptying his balls down her throat. She says we need a drink, and they all get some water.

They head out on the balcony, all naked to cool off a bit and rehydrate. Heather agrees to pose for a few pictures for Sam if he keeps them private. Sam and Tom both grab their phones as

Heather starts to pose on the balcony, wearing only her black stockings. She starts to peel those of in a series of sexy poses.

She gives Sam a finger motion to come to her and she squats in front of him. She looks up at him and says he can get a few shots of this too. As she squats down and takes him into his mouth. He looks at Tom and ask if he can record, he tells him it's up to her and she pulls off saying yes. Tom, watching from a few feet away as his wife is now slowly sucking from tip to the base of Sam's cock.

She can't normally do this with Tom, and it is so sexy to watch. Sam is enjoying it as she motions for Tom to come over. She wraps a hand around Toms already hard cock and strokes it in pace with her sucking of Sam. After a few strokes she switches to sucking Tom and stroking Sam. This continues for several rounds, and she finally says that someone needs to fuck her as she stands up and goes inside.

Once inside Tom grabs her and bends her over the corner of the bed and drive his 8-inch hard cock all the way inside her with force. Almost to remind her that this cunt belongs to him. Sam gets in front of her as she screams from the force of Toms dick buried deep against her cervix. He tells her it feels really swollen back here and she tells him that's his fault for using it so much this week, but she is sure Sam likes it that way.

With that she takes Sam into her mouth with her on all fours at the corner of the bed angled so Sam and Tom are both standing. Tom let his wife control the pace as she rocks forward off him to take Sam deep in her mouth then pushes back on to Tom to take him deep inside her. She would pick up the pace and Toms thought went to thinking at what a cock hungry slut his wife has become, and he loved it.

She seemed determined to taste Sam's cum as she started paying close attention to him as she sucked him. She was almost forgetting to back on to Tom, so he took over that part. Sam had kneeled onto the bed allowing Heather to also use her hands on him since she didn't need them for support anymore.

Frantically working his cock as Tom fucked her steadily from behind, squeezing her firm ass. She stops sucking Sam long enough to tell him she wants to taste his cum. He tells her that she is about to get a mouthful. She returns his cock back into her mouth and buried it as deep as she can sucking for all she is worth. His dick swells and he shoots stream after stream into her mouth. She had him so far back in her mouth that she swallowed the first few streams but the gaged and pulled off of him still jerking him as she did, making him finish all over her face.

12