Good Vibrations Day 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This set off her own orgasm which caused her to start slamming herself back against Tom. She still has him in her hand as she looks back at Tom with cum on her face and says to him that it's his turn to cum. Getting very close, and he yells out that he is going to cum she jumps off him, turns around grabbing his dick kneeling on the ground head back and mouth wide open as she jerks him off and all over her face. As he finishes cumming she starts sucking him to maintain his hard on. She grabs a towel and wipes herself off and climbs on to him and sits straight down on his still hard dick.

Sam's dick is now limp, and she says to him that she always told Tom no to this because she though he wanted to have her double penetrated. She tells him to fuck her in her ass while she rides her husband. She thinks now she might like it. He starts jerking himself trying to get hard as Heather rides Tom. She is laying down on him with her hips flying up and down the length of his dick as he lay there enjoying this while holding her ass in one hand and a tit in the other.

Sam steps up on the bed and she sits up to take him in her mouth. Sucking his limp dick back to life as she grinds on Tom, he can feel her cervix push back and forth over the head of his cock. Sam is starting to come back to life and soon he is standing at full attention. Heather is so into riding me while sucking him she has forgotten that she told him to fuck her ass. He gets frustrated because she won't let go and pulls out of her mouth and pushes her down on top of Tom.

Tom closes his legs together as Sam kneels on each side of them. Tom reaches around and holds her ass cheeks as wide open as they can go. She slides as far down on Toms cock as she can go and wraps her arms around him, face buried in his neck and her back arched, so her ass is pointing up for Sam.

Sam grabs some lube and smears it on her ass and inserts a finger while lining up his dick. Heather whispers in Toms ear that she is afraid this is going to hurt but thought if he loosened her ass up then maybe Tom could fuck it too. He told her he wants to see her face as he enters her. She raised up to look him in the eye as she felt his dick head against her back door.

Sam reaches up with one hand on her shoulder and the other holding his dick. He says for her relax and don't clench and this will be much better. He tells her he is gonna be easy and if it's to much just say so. With that the head of his dick popped inside her ass and she let out a long low moan.

Everyone held still for a moment as she caught her breathe and adjusted. She couldn't say anything and the look on her face was that of both pain and pleasure. Like when he first entered her pussy but with her eyes clenched shut this time. She nods her head and Sam pushes in another few inches then pulls out to just his head inside her. He is slowly working his dick in and out. She is only taking about half of his 5 inches right now and she is adjusting nicely to it and starting to enjoy it.

Tom's hands have gone from holding her ass open to holding her hips back and down on his cock, so Sam didn't push her off it. He could feel Sam move in and out of her through the thin membrane that separates the cocks inside her. With each stroke he starts going a little deeper. Heather moans as she kisses Tom mumbling oh my this is good. Then she feels him push the full length inside and holds it there.

It takes her breath away and she is now pushing back against both cocks inside her. She starts to twirl hips around and Sam and Tom just hold still. She starts with slow small circles with her hips, slowly increasing the size and speed of the circles. She is gasping for air as Sam holds her ass while Tom is holding her in the bend of her hips in front of her pelvis. She cries out as she starts to cum and with that, she starts bouncing her ass up and down.

She is now fucking them both like a wanting slut. One dick in her ass and one in her cunt as she writhed up and down then starts a back-and-forth motion. She is pulling off them the slamming herself back onto the two cocks. Her head buried next to Toms as she continues to say oh fuck over and over. She is having one continuous long orgasm and it's one of the best she has ever had.

On one of her upward movements Sam's dick pops out. Heather jumps up off Tom and turns around squatting back down guides his big dick into her tight ass. She screams out as she does that, she can't stop cumming. She lays back on him pulling her legs up in the air as Sam moves back into her. This time he is in her pussy. She reaches down and grabs his hips pulling him harder and faster into her begging them to fuck her.

Sam pulls out his duck and cums all over her stomach and tits. Once he gets up and moves, Tom rolls Heather over on her stomach and start to pound into her ass with everything he has. She is screaming and flailing around begging him to keep fucking her ass as she continues one wave of orgasm after another. Finally with one last hard deep thrust Tom empties his balls into her ass, and she goes stiff with full body spasms.

Once they have all calmed down and gotten a drink they decide to rest. About an hour later Tom is woken up by moans coming from the bathroom as Sam and Heather are in the shower together. He walks in and Sam has Heathers face pressed against the glass door as he is fucking her from behind. Heather sees Tom and opens the door saying they were trying not to wake him, and Sam needed to go.

Tom said looks like he is cumming instead of going. She said that she wanted to properly thank him for tonight one last time. And with that he pounded his nut into her one last time. The cleaned up and Sam left. Heather and Tom feel straight to sleep.

Sunday morning

Tom and Heather walk into the lounge to get some breakfast. It is about 11 am by now. As they walk in, they see Sandy sitting there by herself drinking coffee and reading the paper. They walk over and join her at her table. She asks Heather how was it last night and Heather looks at Tom and tells her it was very nice and different. She may share details with her one day, but for now those needed to stay between husband and wife.

Sandy says oh she agrees, but she can't wait till that one day comes around. Sandy goes on talking as coffees come. She looks at Heather saying, hmm the details, then she says well she would introduce the two of you to her husband, but he is still passed out up stairs. She says that Sam had a long night, but of course y'all already knew that.

Heather says no way that was your husband. I can't believe I fucked the hell out of your husband last night. Sandy and Heather start talking and giggling. Sandy tells Heather that after she saw the size of Toms dick that she knew she was going to want it and this way was the only way it would happen without guilt. Now that Sam has fucked Heather, she can fuck Tom. The three decided to leave Sam a note and head back to their house now.

At the house Sandy wants to apologize to Heather. She feels like maybe she took advantage of her situation with the lost bet and all. But she also said she was glad she lost that bet and doesn't regret anything thats happened. Heather tells her that she isn't sure what next week will bring but this week she has awakened a beast inside her. She doesn't regret what happened yesterday or in her office and if husbands could join them, she knows that this could go on for a long time. Sandy says she has a deal with her husband, she told him about her the other night and that she was going to be her girlfriend from here on out. She also told him she might want to fuck Tom.

He asked about Heather's husband, if he was ok with it. He told Sandy that she could do whatever she needed to do to make this work between the two of them. With that she leaned in for a long passionate kiss. The two ladies standing by the sink where Sandy presses Heather up against it from behind. Towering over heathers 5'4" frame allows her to just raise Heather's head straight up and kiss her. She pushes Heather forward and puts a hand under her dress to find a very wet cunt. She rubs gently and inserts a finger. Heather spins around and starts to squat down. Sandy pulls her dress up around her waist, Heather leans into her licking her pussy as she quivers on her tongue.

Heather puts two fingers inside her as she stands in the kitchen with Heather on her knees servicing her. Tom sitting down at the table says to Heather to take her to the bedroom where y'all will both be more comfortable and feel free to share the clone with her. Sandy says yes please I've been thinking of this cloned cock for days.

Once in the bedroom they start over making out. Sandy on the bed and Heather between her legs eating her out. Sandy asks Heather for the cloned dildo. She really wants to feel this great thing Heather was talking about. Heather pulls it out of her bedside table and hands it to her and returns straight to eating. Sandy exclaims that there is no way this is a perfect clone of your husband's dick, that she felt it last night in the lounge and it certainly harder in real life. She tells Heather his thing is twice the size of her husbands. Heather is now half on the bed with one leg still on the floor sucking her new girlfriend clit into her mouth as she takes the clone from Sandy's hand and slowly starts to stretch out her pussy with it. She tells Sandy maybe not quite twice the size but certainly bigger.

Sandy's hands go straight down to her side grabbing the sheets as Heather inches the cloned dick inside her. Her back arching as she screams oh my god over and over. Tom walks in right then having removed his cloths in the kitchen and drives straight into Heathers ready cunt. Heather gasps and raises up, not expecting that, it had caused her to forcefully push the rest of the clone into Sandy and she cried out that it was to much. Panting she looks up at this Tom plowing into her girlfriend's pussy.

Tom tells Heather to hold the dildo still that she will get use to it. Heather tells him to take care of the clone, that she wants to ride his real dick. Tom lays on the bed beside Sandy, head near her feet as Heather shows his real dick to her. She can barely move with the cloned one still buried inside her, but she does reach out and grabs it again saying oh my god. Heather climbs on top of him and starts riding as Tom has started slowly pushing the clone in and out only an inch at a time. She moans each time it moves. It's a mix of pain and pleasure. Heather reacted much the same way when she first had Tom's real dick.

Sandy began to slowly adjust to the size and took over the dildo duties on herself. She asked Heather to turn around so she could suck her clit while she was riding this gorgeous cock that belonged to her husband. One hand in between her legs slowly and carefully moving the cloned cock in and out she bent down to lick Heather who had now spun around reverse cowboy style. Just as the tip of her tongue touched Heather, she raised up causing Tom's dick to come out of her. Sandy took it with her free hand and started stroking it admiring the length and fullness of such a magnificent thing. She couldn't believe that a clone of this thing was buried deep inside her, and she wanted the real thing.

She pushed herself up a bit taking his cock into her mouth as Heather moved back to sit on Tom's face. She laid down on top of Tom watching this beautiful woman suck her husband. She couldn't get but maybe an inch below his head in her mouth. Heather tells her if she keeps teaching her to eat pussy then Heather can teach her to suck a big fat cock, taking it from her and showing how she can go almost 3/4 if the way down before she gags. The two take turns on Tom's cock as he eats Heather, and Sandy fucks herself with a clone of the dick she is sucking.

Tom tells Heather he is about to cum, Heather looks at Sandy and ask if she wants to taste her husbands cum. Sandy nods yes with a look of fear. She says she doesn't do this for her own husband, but she will do this for Heathers. She takes as much as she can into her mouth and tries to suck in more. Heather jerks the rest of his dick as he moans and shoots his cum into Sandy's mouth. Heather continued to jerk his dick with one hand while holding her head on his cock with the other. She is gagging but still trying to move her mouth up and down over his shaft. Heather tells her to swallow with every twitch of Tom's dick.

Once he is done cumming she pulls off his dick and smiles at Heather with his cum all around her mouth. They kiss and she tells Heather she wants more of that it was great. Heather says you can have as much as you want if she is there with her. With that she rolls off Tom and tells Sandy to bring her that tight little pussy. Now Sandy and Heather are in a 69 with Sandy on top. The cloned dick still in her cunt as Heather is now sucking her clit and working the dick in and out of her. Tom still hard and ready to go gets in between Heathers legs. Sandy looks at his cock and wraps her hand around it. She says to him that this thing is wonderful and tries to get more of it into her mouth. Tom holds her head still and slowly begins to fuck her face.

He is nice and gentle about it as he never pushes more than 2 1/2 inches into her. As soon as she gags, he backs out. He finally pulls all the way out and she tells him that she loves doing that to him. Her hips are moving in circles on Heather's tongue as she is getting use to the size or the clone buried inside her. She lines up Tom's dick with Heather entrance and tells him she wants to see Heathers pussy take it all since it is used to it. Tom slowly pushes into Heather. As he does, she moans into Sandy's cunt and starts to fuck her faster with the clone. Tom is building up a steady fast pace and Sandy is breathing heavy from Heathers assaults while staring at Tom's dick go all the way in and out of Heather.

Heather says she wants to cum on Sandy's face and suck Tom's dick at the same time. So, Tom pulls out and Sandy puts her face in Heathers pussy and starts eating. This is where Sandy does her best work. She can eat a pussy like no one else. Tom moves around behind Sandy to feed his dick to Heather, but Heather has other plans. She pulls the clone out and guides Tom into her. He is gentle and can feel how tight she is. Sandy's back arches and she raises her head as she cries out. Turning to look at Tom she can't form any words. Just staring at him mouth open back arched giving herself to him as Heather continued to suck her clit. She starts to push gently back against Tom's slow steady thrust. She has never had this much cock in her life, and she loved the feeling.

She finally starts to cry out that she is gonna cum and begs to be fucked. Tom starts to slam into her as she is screaming in pleasure taking every inch of him. Heather has the clone stuffed into her pussy now and the two girls cum together as Tom doesn't stop or slow down. This time it is Sandy that passes out from the intensity of her orgasm. Heather crawls from beneath them and holds her tight as Tom continues his pounding. Sandy comes to and squeezes Heather tight holding on for deer life. Tom pumps a few more times as he explodes inside her as she comes again from the swelling of his cock. She starts to cry once they are done.

Heather asks her what's wrong and she tell her that she has never been able to give herself to anyone like that completely and that was an issue in her marriage that she always had to be the one in control and now she sees that she can surrender control. She can't wait to tell Sam all about this. Tom tells her he can send her a Wyze recording of it if she would like. She says she would like that and calls Sam to say won't be back home until later today.

She asks Heather is she can have Tom just one more time in missionary style. That's the only way her husband will have sex with her, and she wants to experience that with Tom. Heather says Sam seemed very willing to do anything and everything with them last night. Sandy says that's part of the problem, he is intimidated by her and ashamed of the size of his dick. Heather tells her he fucked her ass with it, and it was just the right size for that.

Heather then tells her that she will make a deal with her. Is she can make her cum with out touching her with anything but her tongue she will allow her to have her husband, but she will still be right here with them. Sandy laughs and says that the challenge is accepted.

Heather lays back on the bed raising her arms above her head. She looks at Sandy and Tom saying you may begin. She tells Tom to please feel free to help or to distract Sandy. Whichever he prefers. Tom decided to get some pictures of these two beautiful women naked on his bed. As he is taking photos Sandy is licking Heathers ear and neck trying to stay with in the rules of tongue only. As she gets to Heathers face, she succumbs and gives her a full-on kiss. Heather kisses back but the tells her that was her first penalty. Sandy asks how many she gets, and she is told 3. What happens if she goes over 3 Tom asks. Heather tells them that then she gets to control Sandy's remote vibrator for a week.

Sandy doesn't stop and says that doesn't sound so bad as she takes her nipple all the way into her mouth and squeezes her tit with her hand. Tom is now horny again and puts the camera down. He calls penalty number two on the tit and feeds his dock into Heathers willing mouth. He is watching Sandy as she leans into start licking Heathers clit. Tom takes note at how long her legs are as she is standing flat footed bent over the bed licking his wife's pussy with only her tongue.

Tom moves around behind her and makes her spread her legs wide to lower her ass a little for him. He lines up his head dick and slowly pushes into her. This causes her to thrust forward into Heathers cunt with her face. Heather wraps her legs around her head and says that's three I control you all next week. Tom is just slowly and steadily moving all the way in and all the way out of her.

Heather starts to cum like a wild animal thrashing around on the bed as Sandy tries to hold on to her. Tom just pushes as far in as he can and holds on. Heather calms down and tells Sandy to get up here on her back and Tom crawls in between her legs. Slowly reinserting himself. He moves slowly this time with passion almost like making love to her. He changes his stroke depth and angle. She has her long legs locked around him and Heather is steadily kissing her and him as the three of them are all together on the bed.

Sandy let's out a long moan as she cums and Tom feels her cunt spasm on him. He says he is going to go hard and fast to cum, so she raises her legs up high and tells him to go for it. Heather climbs on her face and smears her pussy all over her as she eats Heather, Tom starts to plow into her. Heather holds her legs up high. This allows Tom to get even deeper than before. She is screaming into Heather as she tries to continue to eat. 2 minutes later they all three cum together and collapse in exhaustion, falling asleep.

An hour later Heather is woken by moans and the shower running.

12