Good Wife Chronicles Ch. 02: Mary

Story Info
Word got around about fucking Kat. Mary wanted to try too!
3.1k words
4.08
15.8k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first adventure with Kat, I couldn't keep my mouth shut and told my brother. It was a huge mistake that Wifey forgave me for but turned out to be a seed planted in another lady's mind.

Not sure how it came up in his discussion with his woman, but apparently the conversation happened in front of her sister (Mary, coincidentally our age) who was staying with them for the time being! To add even more to the convenience factor, we lived in the same apartment complex, just a couple buildings away from each other.

We noticed the change in Mary towards us immediately. Much more open to conversations, smiling more and very inquisitive. She tried to be polite about asking, but still had to ask "how was it?" Wifey and I stayed vague in our answers but on the same page. "It was fun, I'm glad we did it."

The tide turned on New Year's Eve, letting us know she wanted in. while we all sat in her room, Wifey feeding our baby, Mary kept a hard stare at the sight. After being around breast feeding, I'd never given it a second thought, but apparently it tipped Mary over the edge.

"Do my nipples look big?" she said while pulling out her tits through the low cut 'V' neck. It was a sad attempt but the message was heard loud and clear.

I was caught off guard, but Wifey took it in stride and carried the conversation with her about her nipples! I just nodded and watched the new tits. They didn't stay out for long, I think Mary finally sensed the desperation in her act and covered up.

On the walk home, "What did you think of what happened back there?" I asked Wifey. Neither of us could say anything definitively about it, but both knew what was going through Mary's mind after that night. Of course, being the horn-dog I am, I had to ask...

"Would you, if it came up?"

"I might."

Good enough for me!! I knew what that answer really was. Wifey gave me the grin that told me my thoughts were right. We went to our second story apartment; I enjoyed the view while she walked ahead of me up the stairs. She gave me a little show with each step, letting that ass bend in front of my face. No need to tell you I got to dip into that tight pussy that night.

Not long after, before I even tried to come up with a plan to get Mary over, Wifey tells me some great news! "Mary asked to spend the night. She said the kids over there are driving her crazy and needs to get out of the house." She gave me a wink..

I love this woman. She was working out her own master plan. She never admitted it to me, but I knew. She was already the Alpha Hunter on the prowl for its prey. Mary would be over that weekend.

THAT WEEKEND

We had this couch with a hide-away bed all spread out. DVD's all over the floor and whatever take-out food we wanted. The night started to come to an end and no one made a move yet. The mood was all wrong actually. Something had to happen or the chance would be lost. That's when I got the sign.

Mary lay between us on the bed facing the TV. She seemed to be dozing off for the night. Wifey and I kept giving hand signals to each other trying to save the situation when I see it out of the corner of my eye. Mary cracked open just barely an eye to see what was happening. She was fake sleeping. She was waiting...

"I'm going to bed" I said out loud and had Wifey follow me. Wifey knew I wasn't and caught my drift. I didn't even make it to my own bedroom before I heard the shuffling happen in the living room!

I snuck back on all fours to the entrance and peeked out just my head. There I could see the top of Mary's head with her body lying away from my direction and both her hands holding Wifey's head firmly over her crotch! Wifey was looking straight at me with her satisfied eyes. My dick was hard as steel and I had to start stroking.

Mary must've believed I was going to bed because she tried to keep quiet with her low moans of 'UUUMMMMMMMMMMMH, UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMH'. Wifey had her mouth clamped on that pussy and Mary started riding her face while lying on her back!

She wiggled around and raised her hips over and over. Wifey was still there. She bit her bottom lip and hugged the pillow onto her own face to let out a louder moan. Wifey changed her rhythm from the nodding motion she had, to small pecks and long lapping strokes. She was licking up all the juices! She already made her cum!

Wifey's eyes never left mine as she crawled up Mary's body. Took each nipple into her mouth as she moved past them. Mary finally noticed she wasn't the center of attention and followed Wifey's gaze in my direction. There wasn't the even the slightest hint of embarrassment on her face, the look of satisfaction her face gave let me know her plan was now complete too!

Wifey straddled Mary's waist and her kisses had her pinned down. Both women were breathing heavy and the distinct smell of ready pussy filled the room! I took advantage of the moment and grabbed one of Wifey's vibrators and tossed it between the two of them, I planned on watching the show.

Still in control, Wifey took the vibrator and worked the outside of Mary's lips. Teasing her clit before sliding it all the way in her slick hole. She knew what made her own pussy feel good and used it to push Mary into orgasmic ecstasy.

She pumped the vibe nice and slow while she sucked the hooded clit. She took her time and gently took each lip in her mouth and let them flop back in place. Now without having to hold back her moans, Mary's breathe quickened again for the third time and let out a loud 'OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHCK!' And there went Wifey's face disappearing between her legs to catch all that she had to offer.

I sat back with my dick in my hand while finally Mary told her she wanted to '69'. It was something to see, she was eager to make the most of this situation and didn't want to waste any time!

Wifey still on top, she positioned herself right over Mary's face. Mary looked wide eyed at the thick full lips only inches above her. I watched her gently rub her nose between her lips and savor the smell with her eyes closed. Wifey's face showed she was finally getting the attention she wanted in the low groan her clenched teeth let out.

With one wide tongue, Mary finally stretched out to taste the wet treasure. Rather than dig between the lips, she ran across Wifey's pussy with a wide smooth stroke from clit to asshole! Apparently Mary had a thought of what made her pussy feel good and made sure Wifey was the beneficiary.

I had to let my dick out of it's head lock because the sight was too much for my mere mortal eyes to behold! It took everything I had to hold back my nut from exploding all over. Both women had their arms wrapped around squeezing each other's ass-cheeks, using the leverage to get more pussy on their faces. Muffled moans escaped between the two and finally Mary hit the jackpot!

Wifey sat up on Mary's face and started grinding on her mouth! Her eyes opened to give me this fierce look before they rolled back in their sockets. All I could hear was each sharp intake of breath from her mouth while they matched the rhythm of her pelvic thrusts. Then a pair of hands shot up from between her legs, I thought they would plead their case for the owner needing air! But instead they both found perky nipples attached to heavy full breast, and they pinched and twisted in opposite directions.

The short thrusts turn into long grinding gyrations. Wifey's teeth clenched and her snarl began when she reached down with both hands to find their handle on Mary's hair. She rode that poor girls face like it was the best dick she'd ever had and Mary gladly took it.

The twitching began from Wifey's lower body and rose in waves across her body. The rocking stopped with her still propped up on her knees, looking straight up at nothing at all, breath still held. Finally her body slumped over and heavy breaths filled the room as she unmounted Mary's face. Both women taking in air, almost trading breaths while kissing. Each one enjoying their own taste on the others mouth.

I finally got to take my place on the bed and lay right between the naked beauties. Dick at full attention, I alternated from tit to tit with my mouth. The sweet aroma of wet pussy was all over and I was in heaven! I moved between Mary's legs to finally get to have my turn with her and Wifey cuddled up next to her and started groping and nibbling at anything she could.

When I finally looked down to get a look at the meal in front of me, I got to see a pussy very different from my Wife's. Beautiful in its own way, somewhat thick lips with longer inner lips that were darker than the rest. A thick patch of pubes covered the top in a tight line going up from the clit, but the lips were clean shaved. Nice and puffy from the sucking and toying that Wifey just did to them. Still slick with juice, waiting for me!

I started with those dark inner lips. Gently tugging at each of them and pulling them open with my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and stuffed my whole tongue in her hole, trying to reach her G spot. She showed her approval by placing her hand on my head. I then pushed her knees back to place her feet on my shoulders, her legs splayed nice and wide for me with her crotch raised.

This was my time to show what an experienced pussy eater does. Wifey and Mary kissed heavily and the vibe found its way into its second vagina. I moved my mouth further south and gave her little rose bud a flick!

I love the reaction I get when I'm the first person to eat their ass! Butt cheeks clenched instinctively and her whole body jumped forward off my shoulders! "WHOA SHIT! I've never had that done before!"

I could hear Wifey's smile as she told her to enjoy.

I climbed back into place an drug my tongue across her entire asshole and gave it a little push in with end of my lick. Her anus clenched and released in front of me and there was no more trying to be quiet in the apartment. She let out loud moans that got louder when I placed my nose deep in her pussy and shoved my tongue past her ring!

I pushed in and out of her ass and rocked my nose back and forth inside her pussy, grinding on her clit. Instead of releasing yells or moans, she began to have loud intakes of air. She couldn't concentrate any more on playing with Wifey's pussy, the added attention of Wifey on her nipples made her ecstasy climb to new heights!

I'm not sure when her orgasm started but it lasted forever it felt like! She latched onto my head and wouldn't let me move while she bucked every second. Letting out a full throated yell into the room. I looked up and could see Wifey's teeth clenched down on Mary's left nipple! On every downswing of her body I could catch a slight glimpse of her eyes rolled back. That's when something magical happened.

Her entrance started clamping down on my nose and a gush of fluid started running down from her pussy to my top lip and down my mouth!

She's a squirter!

I popped my tongue out of her ass and covered her whole pussy with my mouth and started sucking! Her crotch spasmed under my mouth and I swallowed and lapped up all that she had to offer.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" She yelled at the open air above! With what seemed like the last breath she'd ever take in life, she let out a low moan that you could feel more than hear. Her hips gave their last twitch and she finally fell back down into her own puddle on the bed, totally drained.

The women must've thought we were done, panting breaths were all over and they exchanged tired smiles. Wifey started to say something to Mary that I couldn't hear while I made the natural progression from between her legs to moving up to mount her. Realization set in Mary's face that the night wasn't over when we were face to face and my dick head rested on her open lips.

Wide-eyed, all she could do was blink at me. Wifey let out and approving "Oohh, so my baby wants to get his now too?" I leaned forward to give us both a slight taste of what's to come. Just the head, but it was enough.

She was nice and wet still even though I cleaned her ups just moments before. On my second thrust I dropped in all the way! Mary's eyes bulged a bit, she didn't expect the pace to quicken so soon. Her pussy was good! Nice and tight, her walls hugged me for each of my long digs in. Giving in to the moment, she opened her legs even more, pulling back her knees with each hand. She wanted all the dick I had to give, and she got it.

With both legs back, I dropped in all the way till I felt my head push on her cervix. I can tell she knew it too by her sharp gasp. I started drilling in fast and hard, beating up her cervix like a punching bag! Wifey alternated kisses between the two of us and reached behind me to squeeze my balls. I WAS IN HEAVEN!

At this point, I didn't care if either woman had another orgasm between the two of them. I was on a mission for my own! I pumped furiously, her legs flailed all over and no more noises came from her. Just the whites of her eyes were visible while she laid there, mouth open.

Wifey had by then moved her face behind us to tongue the point of action. Extreme pleasure would shoot through me from my balls all the way up my spine when I'd feel her switch back to me. Mary would clench down on my dick whenever her turn had come.

After what seemed like forever in this position, I finally realized it- I wasn't going to cum! My dick was rock solid, but the pleasure overload damn near numbed my dick! Every guy knows how much it sucks to fuck for TOO long, only to find that getting that all important 'nut' just wasn't going to happen easily!! Something had to be done...

I got off and told her to ride me. In a daze practically, she got up and did so. The change of position would have to do the trick. Wifey saw her opportunity and had a seat on my face, reverse cowgirl style so that to still be face to face with Mary.

Mary's now loose pussy plopped down onto my throbbing hard-on and there was that familiar cervix again. I focused on Wifey's sweet pussy and stood my tongue out at stiff-ly as possible. The rocking and grinding began and soon both women found the same rhythm. The bed swayed back and forth while they kissed on top of me. Slight moans and breaths escaping from time to time.

Her cervix played nice and moved all over to make room for my head with every new invasion until Mary brought the pace to a halt. She leaned over more and took Wifey's full tit in her mouth and started sucking. I heard the surprise when she was welcomed with warm breast milk!

It was all Wifey needed to take her over the edge one last time and Mary started her fast grind again. This time her cervix stayed in the same place under my dick head. It rubbed gloriously the thick vein where head and shaft met and that was all I needed!

Wifey barely finished her orgasm while we started ours. The pace of her grinding slowed until every part of it was hard and deliberate. My balls exploded and my entire dick bucked inside her pussy like a mule! I don't know how the condom held through it all!! We came for what seemed like an eternity, thankfully Wifey climbed off my face so that I could breathe! She lay next to me and kissed me while I finished and told me she loved me.

Mary's juices spilled all over my balls and dripped down to the bed under me. She literally fell back once done, with my dick still in her! We all stayed put for a few moments before anything was said. My softening cock finally slipped out of her.

Finally, I heard, "so.. Was I better than Kat?"

She actually wanted to know how she stacked up! Wifey switched positions to get in a few kisses with Mary and told her, "You need to spend the night more often!"

We all took a shower together. My dick came back to life and kept poking both women in the ass while we showered. I wanted more, but the night lasted too long already and both women were tired.

We wished Mary a goodnight and she thanked us. As we lay in our own bed, we spoke about what had just happened.

"I had a lot of fun." Wifey whispered.

"Me too, but I've still got a hard-on.."

"Let's put it to use then!" She said finally. I rolled over onto Wifey and made love to her. We were both loud. It lasted forever. Between our own sounds, in the little spaces of silence, we could hear Mary in the living room with the vibrator!