Good Wife Chronicles Ch. 01: Kat

Story Info
Teenaged 3sum with Wifey and Kat.
1.7k words
4.19
21.5k
21
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began back in HS. Wifey was just my girl back then. She was eager to please and curious about everything... curious to the point that she openly told me about her fantasy of kissing another girl!

We were a young couple, but being the horny kid I was, I helped devise a plan for her to get her shot, after she chose the girl she wanted to try with...

I should've known she already had someone in mind... her friend Kat was a good looking girl. Always in a good mood and always had a crowd of guys following her. And always had sexual jokes waiting. I thought it was a good choice because the potential was there!

Our plan was to be outright honest. But instead of asking her face to face, she'd play the shy card and write it out in a letter and let her read it in front of Wifey.

The plan was a mild success because she didn't say no, but the situation wasn't right at that moment. The kiss never happened. But the seed was planted!

About a year after HS, we already had our own apartment together. Wifey made plans with Kat to go out for her birthday. Whatever Kat wanted. Turned out to be dinner and a movie... they enjoyed themselves and when they came back home, I seen just how much fun they had.

Victoria's secret's bag hung from Wifey's elbow and both their faces looked flushed with laughter and possible a drink or 2. They'd never confess to the drinks part but I know that look!

We hung out and talked like friends do and naturally the mood began to change. Conversation moved to the panties in the bag and next thing you know there was lace twirling around fingers... that's when I had this bright idea!

'Why not try them on?' I told Wifey. A nervous, anxious smile shown across her face as she peeked over at Kat. She gave a sly 'wink' in return and Wifey was into the room while we waited...

Kat was about to break the silence with something about how much fun they had when Wifey strolled right into the middle of the living room wearing her new purple thong and bra! We sat on the same couch facing her as she modeled the skimpy outfit.

Wifey's back was to us, showing those round ass cheeks built by running track. When she turned around I made sure to watch Kat's reaction. She made initial eye contact and let her eyes wander down and down again. Resting on the view of the full C cups then staring at the slightest view of camel toe... her eyes didn't move from there until Wifey went back to change.

Kat's eyes showed just how much she liked the sight. Her face turned beat red! The show went on... the tension built.

All out of clothes to model we decided on a movie... I decided to pop in a porn "accidentally".

The menu screen came up and the laughs came out! 'Sorry, Sorry! I didn't realize!' Wifey gave me the knowing eyes, but surprisingly Kat said it was ok, she didn't mind.

The scene started like they all do the blowjob... Kat sat on her own couch while we had the love seat. It felt awkward but was building up to something else. So I whispered "go ahead and suck it."

"Ok"... then louder 'you don't mind do you' while looking at Kat and unzipping my pants!

'Oh, please! Go for it!'

My dick sprang out for the room to see and the quickly disappeared into Wifey's mouth. She built up a nice rhythm and started using her tongue to give our guest a show... 'Damn! Are you sure you don't want me to record this?' Kat jokingly said while never blinking.

That was a great Idea though! Nodding my head 'You're right!' and got up naked and all to grab our hi-8 camcorder. She giggled when I handed her the camera while dick pointed straight at her. She didn't need any coaching; she got in as close as she needed for every angle.

We took our show to the carpet. Dick still in Wifey's mouth, I laid out and enjoyed it. Kat kept the camera in close to Wifey's face while she worked on me and I noticed the lip biting and hard nipples that began to show from her. But her eyes and were looking at the now bare tits of Wifey!

'Ok, Wifey, you should ride him.' She directed and Wifey listened. She slowly climbed onto my waste and lowered her tight pussy onto me. Kat never zoomed; instead she just got closer to the action. She watched first hand my dick plunge deep into Wifey. She was mesmerized!

I had to show what I could do too, so I laid Wifey down and spread her out for Kat to see before I dove in head first into her wetness. Kat ate up the sight... she had that crazy look in her eyes as she filmed us fuck. We both knew, Kat wanted to join. I didn't stay down for too long because I had to make the suggestion to Wifey. Before I got up to her, she told me 'Should I go for it?' I gave the quiet nod and she rolled out from under me.

Crawling on all fours, she made her way to Kat... tits swaying underneath her and all. She pressed her lips to Kat's and the camera was lifted and given back to me "you're gonna want to record this...' YES!!

She worked her tongue into Kat's mouth and her hands started pulling the shirt away from her body. Kat helped by lifting her arms. They never lost eye contact, only exchanged a few giggles and smiles when their mouths weren't touching.

Wifey laid her down and moved down Kat's body. A new dream coming true with every new body part she kissed. Kat's crotch began to show her excitement, the satin showed a nice wet patch. Wifey had her eyes on it the whole way down after she sucked on each pink nipple.

Once at the gusset she took in the aroma that only eager pussy gives off. Eyes closed, she pulled the panties aside and I watched her trying to imprint the image into her brain before she finally put her mouth onto Kat's bald pussy.

Kat was moaning lightly the whole time Wifey was on top of her before she made her way down. Her moans turned into long deep breathes when the motions down south started .She laid on her back with Wifey between her legs and I made my way to her tits. I went down in tandem with Wifey onto her chest. A loud release of 'OOOHHH YESSSSSSSSSS' filled the room and her hips immediately bucked onto Wifey's face! Wifey finally opened her eyes and saw me and the camera just above her. She put on a show and began to flick her tongue onto Kat's thin lips...

The moans got shorter and louder as I could see Wifey's elbow pumping below her. I didn't realize she was thrusting her fingers in and out of Kat's hole! "OH, MY, GAWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHH', then it happened. She came hard and raised her pussy high into the air, Wifey's mouth stayed clamped over it though.

Wifey's eyes opened wide as Kat's Juices began to roll down her chin. She made her cum so hard she practically squirted!

As violently as she started her orgasm, she just as quickly stopped. Her body fell back to the floor and she was hyperventilating. Seeing Kat obviously needed a break, I handed her the camera back and made my way behind Wifey. I pushed her from behind until the two of them were face to face on top of each other. The camera was set aside on the floor, forced to record the rest of the night from a distance. It caught the perfect view of my dick pushing in from behind and Wifey's eyes closing and mouth opening to accept Kat's tongue.

Their kiss didn't last long because I grabbed a handful of hair while I pounded for all I was worth. Her loud cries each ended suddenly with the sound of ass cheeks clapping against me. I was nearing my end so I had to pull out. Not too gently, I pushed Wifey flat onto Kat and lowered my mouth onto Kat's wet pink lips.

It was different eating her out while my woman was on her too. They smashed their pussy's together and grinded and I got to lick this new woman in between their thrusts. I finally took charge again and pushed Kat's legs back to give me the full view when I noticed it got quiet... 'You see my birthmark?'

Ha-ha! She was embarrassed by it! I said nothing, instead I seen my target and went for it. I licked her asshole with my full tongue and she jumped forward a full foot away from my face!!

'SHIT! I'VE NEVER FELT THAT!'

'Don't worry' Wifey said while she kissed her again. This time Kat lifted her own legs and let my invading tongue play with her anus. She loved it! At this point, I had to return to her pussy. I sucked her clit and slid a finger in for good measure. Wifey lowered herself to Kat's tits and had a mouthful when I used my other hand on her wanting pussy.

A loud gasp of air is all I heard when all the sudden Kat started to vibrate! Her whole body shook like having a seizure while we both worked on her sensitive areas. A full minute later, she finally calmed down. They stayed lying on top of one another. I took my chance to rub my dick into Kat's slit, hoping the message would be received. She asked for a break so I pointed my dick further north into Wifey's waiting hole... we fucked while doggy style on top of her best friend while they kissed until I finally blew the biggest load of my life to that point.

We lay together on the floor for a few minutes until Kat finally moved onto her elbows and reached for something.

She handed me the camera. 'Here! You might want to save that.'

Wifey replied with 'So... next week?'

All I could do was smile.