All Comments on 'Good Wife Meets the Neighbors Pt. 03'

by lockerman138

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot keep writing about Erica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

and where are the busty sisters

Bubbajones100Bubbajones100over 2 years ago

This needs at least 3 more episodes.

1. The cuckolding of Jim

2. Putting the girls to work

3. The rest of the family

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much fun left to have...

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I'm sure the insane perverts will applaud you for this piece of shit! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have cum hard with each story I read about Erica and her family. her husband is a luck man. Please write more about her and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super sexy story. No way Erica is based on a real person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love how sexy the women are in this family. What about Erica's sisters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an amazing series and I hope you continue writing. Also, I would love to see Marisol getting involved and dominate Erica at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know what they say about a family that plays together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

During the summer back in high school, I got the poor to stay with my older sister for a bit. I soon realized that she was the slut of the apartment complex. We would hit the pool during the day and she always had guys hitting on her. She would make up and excuse to take them back to the apartment or to theirs. They would be gone about a half hour and she would come back with a smile. One time I really had to go to the bathroom and went back to the apartment. I walked in and she was riding a black guy’s dick. I ran past apologizing but after I peed I rubbed myself to a cum. After that she wasn’t so discreet. She even introduced me to one of the guys and I lost my virginity in the same room as she was fucking his friend. The rest of the summer we spent getting fucked several times a day. I found out that these guys would pay her bills for her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! loved it. Would love to see Jim get cuckold by the three women like her dad was. He could even get Rocky and friends hard for them. I wish I could do that for my wife and her daughter.Don't stop writing. you have a furtile mind and can't wait for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlockerman138@lockerman138
Hey fellow erotica lovers. I spent a long time reading all the great stories on here and loved them. I found at times that I just couldn't find the story or subject matter that I wanted to read about so I started writing. The mind is a vast ocean and you only see the waves ...