Goodbye Carla, Hello Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As you might have guessed by now, this is the part where you came in.

As Todd gently laid my limp body back upon the bed, I remained sprawled there, my thoughts twisted in turmoil about everything which led to this point. The weeks I spent voyeuring my own son. The later weeks that I'd spent masturbating because of him. The pure elation, and undeniable satisfaction that my mind drifted in, right this moment.

I didn't know what to do, or where to go from here. What could I envision our life to be like, after this?

What stuck in my mind most was that this was my own doing. Yes, Todd had pushed himself on me. Yes, he had penetrated me without confirmed consent. Yes, he had taken what he wanted without asking and gave no choice and no say what was about to happen to me. But, I never asked him to stop. Furthermore, I had been the one masturbating deliberately in front of him without his permission. I had seen him, I knew that he was watching, and I kept going regardless.

I couldn't deny that this result had actually been what I wanted. I hadn't planned anything. There had been no scheme that led up to it, but the moment Todd had walked in, I knew that I wanted him to fuck me...but I wanted it to be a decision he made. I wanted it to be an action he took upon himself.

I wanted him to take control of me.

It was at that moment, at that exact revelation, that Carla as I had known her died, and born in her place was some new person who had been birthed just for this purpose. If I wanted to get what I needed of this, then I needed to act on it now, while the future was still up in the air.

Sitting myself up into a kneeling position, I innocently glanced upward into Todd's eyes, and we matched gazes for a moment. Then, reached out with my hand and gently began stroking his cock.

"I can't live without this now, you know," I said to him, matter-of-factly.

He perched an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Mmhmm," I confirmed, stretching my tongue out to catch a dollup of his cum dangling from his tip. "After this, I can't just go back to being your mother anymore."

"Then what are you now?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Just a slut. A pair of tits and ass. A hole for you to fuck." I put an extremely heavy emphasis on the word "fuck", stretching out the F and putting a hard cut into the sound of the K, all while glancing up at him with a nasty smirk. That had the intended effect.

Todd dove upon me, shoved his cock right back home, and began to take what was promised. He laid directly atop me, pinning me to the bed, and I found myself in yet another wonderful scenario where I couldn't have moved or escaped even I'd wanted to. Even half the air in my body had been pushed out, forcing my lungs to work even harder, making each and every breath more intense and keeping me that much more aroused the entire time.

Between my legs, I felt his manly hips bouncing up and down on me, and I could feel his cock pushing balls deep on every thrust. It was incredible that he still had this much energy after how long and rough he'd given it to me earlier, but I was ready to accept it all. I was willing and able to receive all that he could give me and more.

After a nice, long evening's worth of effort, he came inside me again and then rolled over and laid beside me. I felt his massive arm entwine and pull me to him, and I suddenly felt a cavegirl that had just been claimed by the Alpha of the group. I lay there beside him, naked, feeling vulnerable but protected in his powerful arms, bathing in his warmth...my hands gently feeling their way across his broad chest.

At some point, I managed to drift to sleep. After dozing for a time, I began to dream of being fucked by a disembodied dick. In my dreams, I could feel a long, thick tool being pushing inside so deep that it threatened to split in me in two. I dreamt that I was floating in a beautiful sky surrounded by golden sun rays and perfect white clouds, bouncing up and down on the soft white puffs as the hard dick continued pushing its way inside.

Except, when I finally jolted awake. I found that most of that wasn't a dream. Because when I opened my eyes, Todd had folded me in half again and was pistoning hard in and out of my hole, the force of each thrust making the flesh of my ass bounce and the sounds of his grunts echoing through the silent bedroom.

Somehow, it was already morning, and getting woken up with a fresh load deposited into my cunt by my son...my new lover...was the best alarm I could have hoped for.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

This routine continued. Days. Weeks. A month.

Each day, Todd grew bolder. Each day, he encroached upon my personal space further and further, invading more and more of my daily ritual. When he wanted me, anything I said and anything I did didn't matter. He just ignored any obstacles and claimed my body whenever he liked. If I was frying dinner on the stove, he'd turn the heat off and pull me onto the living room coach and have his way with me. If was in the shower, he'd invite himself inside and wash my body while fucking me at the same time. And then, I would wash him in turn, including cleaning his cock with my mouth. If I fell sound asleep, I had a good chance of waking up with a new helping of cum dripping fresh out of my pussy.

It got to the point that one day, I was taking a phone call from an important client (Hard to recall at this point, but I was an accountant, remember?), and he simply took the phone out of my hand and tossed it aside. Then, he shoved me onto the bed, stripped me, and mounted me. I spent the whole night screaming with orgasms until we finally had one together.

And I let him get away with it. All of it.

Because it turned me on. Because he turned me on.

Because being treated like just his plastic sex doll was the best feeling I'd ever experienced in my whole, entire life.

Even if I was momentarily upset by his actions, all it required was the removal of his shirt for me to instantly submit. All I'd be able to think about was wanted to watch his bulging pecs as he slammed into me over and over, or feeling my hands rub the sculpted flesh of his ass as he came inside.

But over time, even that faded. Soon, I didn't even get the least bit upset about anything he did anymore, because every time he showed up to take me, all I could think about was pleasing him and getting him inside me as swiftly as possible. By this time, he had claimed even more of my body and began to take my ass as well as my mouth and pussy, making use of every one of the holes my body offered, and that only thrilled me more. I'd never given my ass to anyone before, not even my ex-husband, so even with the lube he provided, having Todd's thick cock in my cunt still hurt like hell.

And I loved it.

In addition to all of that, more often, Todd had begun to slap me during sex.

And I loved it.

In addition to that, more often, Todd began to call me names like "slut" and "bimbo" and "whore".

And I loved it.

Eventually, he started flat out giving orders, telling me exactly what he wanted me to and when he wanted me to do it. Sometimes telling me to do something outlandish to see if I'd really do it. Like ordering me to fuck a door handle, or answer the door nude. One test even had him order me to seduce a total stranger and take him to bed with me...an order he cancelled immediately when it became clear I'd really go through with it.

That's when he knew...when we both really knew...that I really had become a slut and my every desire was to please him.

No matter what he did...no, because of what he did, I only wanted more. I wanted to be fucked like a whore. I wanted to be violated. I wanted to be his thing to use, and not a person.

It shocked me, seeing just how into this new side of myself I was. I had never been this way with Todd's father. In that relationship, I wanted to be an equal partner in a normal marriage. No more, no less. But with Todd, I wanted to be his. I wanted him to own me. I wanted nothing more than to give my all to him, body and soul, and do whatever he wished of me.

And the really scary thing about it was that this was simply a natural feeling. It wasn't something I consciously chose or some new kink I just wanted to try out. Whenever I was around Todd, all of my personal wishes and my selfish yearnings just fell away. All I could think of was how I could please him. How my body could give him pleasure and my heart could give him all that he desired.

At first, I didn't know what had come over me. But later, the pieces began to fit. I knew what had caused this, even if I didn't really understand the why or how.

I recognized the signs.

I was in love.

For some time after, whenever he took me to bed, Todd rarely made an effort to cum anywhere but inside my pussy. I never questioned it, or even thought much about it at all, honestly. It just didn't seem strange to me. As far as I was concerned, he was his property in any capacity he liked. If he wanted it, I swallowed his cum and if wanted it, I took his load up my ass. Bursting his nut milk inside my cunt had become his usual first choice, though.

Of course, as you can probably guess from where I'm going with this...

It was only a matter of time before I wound up pregnant.

When I told him, Todd was thrilled. He spun me around the room and kissed me. "Finally," he shouted excitedly.

It was only then that I realized that this had been what he'd wanted all along -- to knock me up with his baby. I didn't know how long he'd been planning this...had been weeks? Months? It could have even been from the very beginning for all I truly knew. The way he clogged my pussy with so much sperm when our relationship began lent credibility to the theory.

But ultimately, it didn't matter.

Even if it hadn't been deliberate on my part, I was happy that I had finally made a baby for him, if that was what Todd wanted. Yes, even that part of my body was not withheld from his ownership.

But it seemed almost surreal to realize that I was actually pregnant again. The last time had been over 20 years ago, obviously before Todd had even existed. I had never thought I'd find myself back in this position in a million years.

And somehow, I'd never seen this coming. The idea had just never occurred me in all the weeks that we'd fucked, even though I knew that I was still having regular menstruation and not on any kind of birth control. I like to think that I'm a smart woman, but somehow I completely forgot how nature worked. It was like whenever Todd's dick was in me, I just became a total fucking moron.

Yeah, that was the perfect descriptor of what I'd become: A Fucking Moron. A Moron for Fucking.

But it was fine. It didn't matter to me that my own son had made a deliberate and successful effort to get me pregnant. It didn't matter to me that I was carrying an incestuous baby inside me which would change everything me in my life forever. It didn't matter to me that I was almost forty and wouldn't see this child fully grown until I was knocking at sixty. All that mattered to me was that knowing he'd knocked me up made my son happy. Seeing the elation and joy on his face made it worth anything.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Now then," Todd said, roughly a month after I'd returned from the hospital. "Shall we get to work on baby #2?"

"Absolutely Master," I said, giddy with enthusiasm. "My womb is very eager."

Only weeks ago, I had given birth to healthy baby girl. And now, only a short time later, he and I were ready to begin fucking from dusk til dawn, hard at work making a new one.

While I'd been pregnant, I had quit working and cancelled the contracts with all of my clients. Todd himself had put both school and finding work on hold for now. For the foreseeable future, the two of us had enough of a nest egg from my savings and money market accounts that finances would never be an issue.

Now, the two of could fuck literally all day, every day.

From then on, making a new baby for Todd became my number one priority. And without prompting, completely of my own volition, I had begun to call him "Master" because at this point, my life revolved solely around him.

No, we weren't in a BDSM thing. At least, not officially.

Naturally, I'd been tied up and chained while Todd fucked me several times by this point, but that was never an inherent part of our relationship. I'd never done anything like sign a contract with him, and Todd told me he was turned off by the idea of collaring. He said it turned him on more to know that I was doing this of my own choice, not because he'd put me in a collar or made me sign some sort of binding agreement.

And that was very true -- this entire position had been wholly of my own making. I ceded more and more control over my life and my personal dignity to Todd because it felt like my true purpose. I wasn't his mother anymore. I wasn't that Carla. I was his new Carla. A Carla that existed only to be his slut.

So over the nine months of my first pregnancy, our relationship transitioned into something vaguely resembling a husband-and-wife, albeit more derived from about 3,000 BC. Todd and I occasionally went out together, but rarely to places where people knew us. Even when we did, Todd looked so different now than he did as a young man that no one ever recognized him. They just assumed I had a hot young boyfriend. If I went out to familiar places or bumped into familiar people, there were always questions about how and why I'd gotten myself pregnant again without a wedding ring at the ripe age of 37. I would just lie to their faces and make up some bullshit story about how I'd gotten myself knocked up. I told the girl at the beauty salon that it was the result of a one-night-stand with some handsome Italian guy. I told my aunt that I had been dating a wealthy man and that he'd run away after learning I was expecting. I told my girlfriend that I'd gotten drunk at a party and was subsequently passed around by about a dozen different guys, waking up not knowing which one of them could even be the father.

I'm pretty sure they all believed me, but my heart was pounding waiting for the day that two or more of them would bump into each other and start to gossip. I couldn't wait to see how they'd react when they realized that I'd given each of them a different tale of bullshit.

A bit mean? Sure. But it's not like I could tell any of them the truth, and if I tried telling one believable lie, I'd just have to add more and more lies to keep my story straight. So why not let them do the work and believe whatever they wanted to believe?

Todd loved my pregnant belly, and he was surprisingly fatherly despite his age. I gushed with pride watching him kiss my bloated stomach right above the tattoo I'd gotten which read "SLUT" in big flaming letters.

Putting his ear on my belly, Todd swore he could hear the baby speaking, which I'm pretty sure is impossible but didn't have the heart to tell him so. He could definitely feel the sucker kicking and see the occasional hand and footprint poking out, so he was definitely reminded that there was a small person being constructed inside his mom and that he was the one who had put it there.

Pregnant sex was the best, and Todd knew just how rough he could be with me without putting me or the baby in danger. I got to ride on top more often, and though you'd think I'd feel more in control there, the way Todd simply laid back, squeezed and played with both of my titties, and let me do all the work had me feeling more like a whore than ever. It was hard trying to move my body and bounce up and down on his dick with all this extra weight sticking out of my front, but I made the effort and tired myself out to ensure that I would please him, and be rewarded with the feeling of his seed shooting inside me.

So as you already know, at the end of my pregnancy, I gave birth to a baby girl and Todd immediately began breeding me all over again.

I thought our relationship couldn't get any hotter, but the next few weeks proved otherwise. Each and every day, several times a day, Todd fucked me everywhere in the house and deposited endless ropes of semen into my pussy. Unlike last time, the fact that I knew what he was after, and that I knew what the inevitable result would be, only enhanced my pleasure tenfold. It was an out-of-this-world experience, to have the complete knowledge that my son was taking complete ownership of my pussy...of my entire body in fact....converting me into a walking incubator for his next baby.

And the thought of it delighted me.

But the best part? You remember that feeling I described? The one I used to have only when his cock was inside me--that overpowering, relentless euphoria that prevented me from thinking about my actions or the consequences? Well I felt it almost all the time now, thanks to the baby I'd pushed out. Whenever I held that little one in my arms, or laid eyes upon her, or...hell...even thought about her, I was filled with that same consuming euphoria. Just an endless wave of satisfaction that made me confident that this was my true calling and that I would never, ever have regrets.

How could I regret anything? Todd had given me the greatest gift any woman could ever ask for.

And within three months, I was proudly sporting a new, rapidly-growing baby bump.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fast-forward again over a full year, with another baby now due any day. My body was now absolutely covered in tattoos that showcased art of male anatomy like cocks and testicles and thick white splooge, surrounded with demeaning language like "WHORE" and "HARLOT" and "JIZZ RECEPTACLE". The explicit body parts were drawn on places like my tits or ass cheeks where it was harder for anyone to se except my son. The words and names, on the other hand, had been stamped in so many places all over my skin that no matter what I wore, unless it was a fur coat or a moo-moo, more than a few dirty words were sure to be seen.

No matter what, everyone around me could read all these nasty words, and now see all the filthy things I'd become.

By this point, I had no doubts that everyone knew something was "off" about me. Even people who used to be friendly and chatty around me started giving me wide distance and judgmental stares. I hadn't gotten a single call from any of my relatives last Christmas, and I'd had more than one visit from policemen sent by either concerned parties or people who wanted me to stop me from displaying my beloved body art in public. Some of them wanted to condemn me, some wanted to "save" me, others wanted to humiliate me.

But little did they know that the new Carla reveled in such humiliation.

In addition to all this, it was around this time that Todd had suddenly began to discuss bringing another woman into our bedroom. At first, he brought it up as a joke, but I didn't really protest.

"If that's what you wish, Master," I said to him in bed, in my assuredly sweet voice.

"Wait, are you serious?" he said, sitting up in bed. "Didn't you divorce Dad because you found him with someone else?"

"Yes, but everything was different. The circumstances were different. The person was different. And I was different." I took his hand and spoke as sincerely as I could. "As I've told you before, many times, I'm not that person anymore. I've been changed. Reborn. A total slut who lives to obey her Master's command and fulfill his every desire."