Goodbye Carla, Hello Slut

Story Info
Divorced mother submits her body, then herself, to her son.
7.7k words
4.31
151.9k
261
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck Mom, I'm...I'm gonna cum."

I heard Todd say it, but my mind was still delirious, powerfully overcome with such intense pleasure that I couldn't form a single thought. My mind couldn't actually register a thing, and I could only barely grasp the fact that I was folded upside down on my former marital bed, my lower body bent so far back that only my shoulders touched the sheets with my legs were pushed almost to my nose. My ass was stretched high, pointed towards the ceiling fan spinning overhead, gently cooling the soaked, sweaty bodies of myself and my son Todd while he thrust into me with avid purpose. The promise of climax had seized him, and he was giving it all he had, attacking my pussy with such ferocity that I was on an everlasting high.

Never in my life had I ever felt something so wonderful, so unmatched as this feeling, and I never wanted it to end. I wanted to stay right here, like this...with my butt sticking out in the air while my son fucked my holes in shameless and animalistic fervor...forever.


Deep down, I knew that from that day on, if I had to describe my vision of heaven, it would this moment frozen in place for all time.

"God, I can't hold anymore, Mom...! I can't--"

Todd's warnings were interrupted by wild convulsions in his testicles as they pumped the excess of his pressurized sperm deep into my pussy. Jet after jet of thick, rich cum poured from the head of my son's cock and far into the reaches of my vagina, easily reaching the womb and any other hidden pockets it could find in there. I could feel every single nook of my cunt becoming saturated with my son's milk. Invading the space like it belonged there.

Todd just held me in place, his hands with a vice grip on my hips that didn't allow me to move an inch, even if I had tried. I could do nothing but just stay where I was, exactly the way I was, as his hips fell pressed against mine and deposited the load he had worked so hard to make. The way I was, with my body naked and practically upside down underneath him, it was like I existed in that moment purely to be the receptacle for his seed. The fact that I was in this position even helped the sperm inside me get where it needed to be faster, as gravity did half the work.

Todd was still moaning, slowly beginning to come down off his high, but still giving me a firm thrust again and again every other second or so. He kept pushing his cock back deep inside me, making sure that every last drop of his jizz seeped out of his balls and into me...where it rightfully belonged.

It was around this time that I my many consecutive orgasms finally ceased, and my brain began to "reboot". I was still ridiculously high with pleasure and raw emotion at that point, but there were a few brain cells beginning to fire up between my ears. Enough to remember where I was, who I was, what I was doing and who I was doing it with.

I stared upward at my son, Todd, and his eyes gazed lovingly back into mine. We saw the love, the pleasure, within each others' eyes and in that moment both of us realized that we'd ignited something that would never be extinguished. Though my mind, and almost certainly his as well, was slowly returning to me as our night of tireless passion finally came to an end, we had been forever altered. Todd and Carla, as we had once knew them, were now gone.

And in their place was something truly remarkable.

All I could do, as I lay there, gasping for breath and full of sperm, was think about the events which had led to this situation...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FIVE MONTHS AGO

"And that's the last of it."

"Thanks, how much do I owe ya?"

The moving guy just shook his head and smiled. "Nothing at all Mrs -- uh, sorry -- Ms. King, just part of the job. I hope things work out in the new place and all, and though I'm sorry about the circumstances that led to it, I'm glad you chose us to help you move in."

"You guys did a great job," I told him. "Prompt. Efficient, and you even moved all of my glassware and delicate furniture without breaking anything. If I ever need help moving anything else around, I'll definitely give you a call."

He tipped his hat to me. "Give Todd my regards and tell him I'll see him at the gym on Friday."

I saw the two men to the door, and waved from the threshold as they walked back to their vehicles. "I will. And thanks again!"

When they drove off, I turned back to my new home, where I'd be beginning my new life as a single divorcee. Inside a home bought and paid for with my own money, earned through nineteen years as an accountant. Every brick, every plank, every light bulb was mine.

Now what the hell was I going to do with it?

It was a nice, pretty house. Three floors, four bedrooms, three bathrooms. I had enough room to make a recreation room, and maybe special dining room for guests if I felt like inviting some over. I could also dedicate one of the larger rooms to being a gallery for any prized art that I still had in my collection after my cunt of a husband had taken half of them.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I, Carla King -- formerly Carla Wilkes -- was 37 years old when I divorced my two-timing husband Paul Wilkes, after I caught him fucking a girl half his age in our bedroom. But it's not like our marriage had been pure nirvana before that, either. Paul had also gotten lazy and vindictive and just didn't seem to care about the relationship anymore. To be fair, though, neither did I. It became pretty clear where this was headed when neither of us seemed eager to bring up sex for more than two years and remained settled into a life of unending marital chastity.

Or I didn't, at least. The floozy I found him with was the only affair I was sure about, but I can't deny the possibility of others. To be frank, I simply didn't care enough to pay attention.

And to be honest, I don't think I'd have cared that much about even the one, if I hadn't caught him so blatantly in the act. Fucking her in our bed. Even worse, he'd started to get sloppy and obvious about it, to the point that I could hear others whispering and giggling behind my back. That was what prompted me to hire the private investigator, and it only took them a few hours to gather all the evidence I'd ever need to make it a slam dunk.

He can stick his wick wherever he likes, but I was not going to be the butt of someone else's joke.

We lived in a no-fault state, so I just had to settle for a clean fifty-fifty split of most our assets, except any funds and possessions which we had agreed to exclusively own beforehand. Unfortunately, while I'd been smart enough to keep my own separate bank account, I hadn't been so meticulous about my prized art pieces that had each been worth several thousands of dollars. Paul had successfully argued to a judge that some of them belonged to him because he'd bought them--a lie, because they had been gifts for me back when there was a marriage worth giving a damn about.

To top it off, the bastard only wanted them because he thought he could sell them back to me at double what they were actually worth, and in a roundabout way get more money from our split. I told him to fuck off, and he just smirked and said he'd just find some place else to sell them. My one small solace was that I'd gotten to keep the marital bed he'd screwed his homewrecking skank in, which I decided to keep after the idiot confessed he wanted it because the bitch "really liked getting fucked in it".

Good. Fucking. Riddance.

In any case, that was the story of how I ended up single. The story of the house was much simpler. I knew a guy that knew a guy that had some property to sell, and I was able to haggle to a really good selling price. At first, I thought I might just flip it and earn a nice profit, but I came to actually like the place. When I was a girl, this was the kind of Barbie dream home I'd want to live in. Green lawn. Apple trees in the back. White picket fences...

It was just too bad that I didn't have my own Ken to share it with.

As fortune would have it, Todd -- my only child, and the one good thing to come out of that disastrous marriage -- needed a place to stay. He'd just finished getting a two-year Associates degree and needed a place to settle until he found work. I volunteered to give him a room of the house that he could use, under the agreement that he would be allowed to stay for up to a year if needed, and we'd renegotiate the terms from there. The conditions were that Todd had to take care of his room, respect my space, clean up after himself, and never, ever bring someone home to fuck under any circumstances. I knew he was a grown man and all, but that just wasn't something I felt like dealing with at that time in my life.

He agreed, and thus the two of us became "roomies".

About two months into the arrangement and Todd and I were still getting along well. I think living on his own since high school had mellowed and matured him some, making it hard to believe that this was the same boy who'd once broken his fibula trying to backflip onto a trampoline off the garage roof on a dare. Come to find out, Todd was really, really into electronics and had a passionate interest in one day studying AI research. I had no idea where he'd picked up such a passion from, but I was happy to see it, and even more happy to see that he'd ditched the edgy blue haircut, and the dozen or so piercings he'd put all over his face back in high school.

I had always worried that Todd tried too hard to gain the approval of others, especially the "cool" kids he thought were his friends. Fortunately, my worst fear...that he would get involved with drugs or gangs or worse...never came to pass, but he had still developed hobbies and interests that I couldn't understand or approve of. Like most teenagers, he'd seemed to be rebelling against nothing in particular.

Thankfully, that all seemed to be mostly behind him now. He was still covered in tattoos, with ink running across every inch of his buff, muscular arms and partially visible around the collar of his shirt, but that I didn't mind too much. Now that he was back to a normal hairstyle and manner of dressing, I actually had to admit that the tattoos gave him a rather fetching "hidden bad boy" look about him.

In fact, I daresay that it was around this time that I caught myself giving him subtle glances through the side of my eye. As I hinted before, Todd was muscular -- it was clear that he'd begun to work out after moving out, because his entire body was pure muscle. Not bulky like Mr. Olympia or anything, but extremely cut and well-defined. It was clear that he'd put in a lot of hours at the gym with his buddies, and it had done wonders for my scrawny son.

Sometimes, I'd find myself running my eyes along every crease of his body, noting all the various muscles and veins that ran across his body like electrical wiring. It was like following the lines of a circuit board and seeing how everything fit together. There was no end. Every line of flesh and sinew led to another, with new ones appearing when he moved. It was captivating to look at, and I took the liberty to do so at every opportunity.

Maybe at first, it was some weird sense of maternal pride...an admiration for the incredible specimen that I'd birthed out of my womb, basking in the accomplishment that I gave life to such a perfectly-crafted human machine.

But soon after, that wasn't the reason at all. Rather than fascination, my eyes were drawn to him by enchantment. By pure, animalistic desire. I found myself hoping that I'd catch a glimpse of Todd shirtless as he came out of the shower or came downstairs after his workout in the home gym. I would lean in with keen interest when I saw his muscly body glisten with sweat or shower water, my heart slowly pounding faster...faster.

Soon after, I found myself licking my salivating lips at the sight of him, fanning myself when heat overcame me as Todd showed off that magnificent body of his. The craziest part of it was that I still hadn't become overtly aware that I was doing any of this, so I didn't see anything wrong with it. I could see nothing at all strange in the way my body reacted to seeing my only son trotting through the house like some sort of prized stallion.

That is, until one day, when I unconsciously found myself reaching between my legs and felt that the soaked swamp between the lips of my pussy.

Oh my God, what the fuck am I DOING?! I asked myself, racing into the bathroom, slamming the door and began throwing entire handfuls cold water all over my face, trying desperately to regain control. As I slowly started to catch my breath, I stared at myself in the mirror and questioned just what the hell I'd been doing all this time. Was I actually sitting there, getting turned on by my own son!?

I made excuses. I rationalized. I rewrote history to suit the way I wanted to remember things. But the truth was evident.

I was apparently so lonely, so desperate for physical companionship that I'd gotten excited by the only thing in my house with a dick, even if it happened to be my own son.

In the immediate aftermath of that incident, I bought a few "aides" for myself to use whenever I felt certain urges bubbling up again. Starting out at a rate of once per week, I cycled between shoving a big, stiff dildo up my cunt until I finally got off and rubbing a high-frequency vibrator over my clit. Or sometimes doing both.

Eventually, once-per-week became three-times-per-week, then once-per-day, and finally multiple-times-per-day.

The worst part about it was that this not only failed to help, but it actually made things far, far worse. If I ran into Todd and his sweaty mountain of a body, I would immediately have to run straight to my room and service the hell out of my pussy until I came. Giving myself release for these urges had only allowed them to take a greater hold over me.

Soon, it felt as if my body had become conditioned to completely associate my son Todd with raw, overwhelming orgasmic pleasure.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

This went on for a few weeks before one day, I'd forgotten to close the door behind me while screwing myself and Todd peeked inside and got a good view of me sticking a 10-inch dildo deep inside my cunt. I gasped when I saw him, and he just stood there wide-eyed and open-mouthed, staring at me and my open legs.

I wanted to die.

How could I have been stupid enough not to even close the door behind me, let alone lock it?

If I had to guess, Todd must have followed me after I ran away before to check if there was anything wrong, only to get greeted by this gracious sight. How was I supposed to explain what I was doing? Own up to actually being a lonely old maid and look even more pathetic? Lie to his face and say that this was a one-time thing? Tell him that I'm a slut that couldn't get by a single day without sticking something up one of my holes?

Or better yet...tell him that I put myself in this position because I'd just seen him coming out of the shower?!

So many thoughts and choices flooded my head that I only then realized something.

Todd was still standing there, and I was still slowly moving the dildo in and out of my wet pleasure box.

The two of us were locked in a single moment like a single panel of a comic strip, my eyes still affixed to his, and his on his mother's over-stuffed cunt.


I wanted to tell myself to stop. I wanted to scream at my hand to stop moving, but I couldn't. Maybe a part of me felt it was payback -- after all of the times I'd gotten so aroused staring at him, it was only fair that I pay it all back while having him stare at me. Maybe I was just so far gone that I my broken logic assumed it was better to continue and get at least one orgasm out of the situation. Or maybe I just had no reason at all. Either way, my pace quickened, I licked my lips, and then tilted my head back and moaned. I had been at the gateway of an orgasm for almost that whole time, but picking up rhythm was pushing me harder and faster towards the finish line.

I kept looking at Todd while jamming the slick dildo in and out of my quivering cunt repeatedly. I was jackhammering quite fast now, and my body had reached the threshold where focus and control became impossible. I moaned louder and more helplessly, my body spiraling recklessly towards the unavoidable abyss of one incredibly intense orgasm.

Finally, I erupted, crying out like a squeaky schoolgirl while juices flew out of my pussy and a shockwave of pleasure crashed over every part of me at once. It was easily one of the best, if not the best, climaxes I had ever experienced in my life, and it left me completely ragged and unprepared for what came next.

An instant later, I felt something take grasp of both my ankles and flesh pressing against my loins. Barely able to comprehend things in the state I was in, I still managed to look downward and find a nude Todd between my legs, now with both of my feet locked together in his grip while he methodically lined up his cock with the entrance to my hole.

I shouted weakly, "Todd, what do you think you're--"

"You think you can just do that in front of me and act like it doesn't affect me?" he retorted, pushing the bell of his cock inside. "No way. After what I just saw, you definitely have this coming."

I wanted to protest further, but another inch of him slipped inside me, and words just failed to come out. I gasped in pure bliss, basking in how good it felt to feel real flesh inside me for the first time in years. I didn't give any thought to who it belonged to, or who we both were. Right now, all that mattered was that there was a cock making its way inside me and I wanted to extend my full invitation.

Todd continued pushing, lifting my lower body further and further from the bed until it came up to meet him and plunged the full length of his cock inside. By this point, I couldn't see anything anymore from the angle I was positioned, but I don't think anything would have processed anyway. The only thought in my head was that I wished he would hurry up and fuck me.

He must have heard it, because he quickly obliged and began hammering his cock inside my cunt while I went absolutely ballistic on the bedsheets below him, gasping and moaning and squealing and repeating "Yes....Yes!!" over and over.

I'd never been fucked like this before. In this sort of position. In such a nasty, forceful way. With my back lifted off the bed, my shoulders barely touching the sheets, and my ass thrust upward like a slab of meat.

I loved it.

It inherently gave Todd full control, because I was practically planted on my shoulders and could barely move a single muscle. All I could do was futilely thrash my arms and try to find something firm to hold onto, to brace myself for the torrent of pleasure rushing over me. But the fact that nowhere my hands went could find purchase only added to helplessness I felt...only made the fact that I was being fucked like this...flat out conquered like this...infinitely more exciting.

I did the only thing I could do: I came. Over and over again, I came with screaming intensity. I screamed like a helpless child. I screamed like a desperate, powerless slut that didn't know how to do anything else.

Todd relentlessly and ceaselessly continued. I had no way of knowing how long he'd been pounding me, but he never once slowed down or got fatigued. God, that body of his must have had inhuman stamina. And I realized that right now, in this moment, it was all for me.