Goodbye Carla, Hello Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up and looked at me with keen interest. "Have you ever eaten another woman's pussy before? Would you?"

"No, I never have before. But if that would please my Master, gladly," I answered emphatically.

He paused again, and considered. I was surprised, because rarely did Todd put this much thought into anything he wanted me to do. Usually, he would just command me, and it would be done. I thought he'd stopped worrying about any objections from me long before he'd gotten me pregnant for the third time. By this point, I was certain he knew that if I said I'd do something if it made him happy, then by default it would make me happy.

But, this seemed different. And I think I understood why.

Until now, this had only been between us. Just he and I. Despite how hilariously unsubtle we were about it, there was no one else who knew what the two of us did in the privacy of our own home. That knew about this incestuous love nest we'd built with two children already a third due any day. But this idea he proposed was dangerous. Because for the first time, we'd be exposing our greatest secret to someone else.

It was crazy. It was stupid. It was risky as all hell.

How could I not want to do it?

"Alright," he said, his face shifting into an excitedly-wicked grin. "I'll make this a job for you. If you're really up to this, then I charge you with finding a nice, hot piece of ass, bringing her back, and being present as I shoot hot jizz up her pussy."

In response to his command, I licked my lips with eagerness. "If that's what my Master commands, I will get started immediately."

I felt something sorta "snap" inside me, followed by the sudden rush of warm liquid running between my legs. He and I looked at each other, aware of what it meant.

"Well.......'immediately' might be just a bit a stretch," I said, amending my previous statement.