All Comments on 'Goodbye, Master'

by snick5908

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
The problem with full submission.....

...is there is nothing in human perception worthy of it.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
what kind of asshole is...........

To begin, your writing is very good. You chose a unique way of telling this story. I guess you made it very believable because I can't imagine what kind of asshole Master would dismiss a loyal, well trained, slave. Unless He was training her for someone else. That is the only part I can't find believable. But I know, it takes all kinds. Good luck and nice story.

max052max052almost 13 years ago
The answer...

I suprised myself when I followed the lure to BDSM, as I thought I had no interest in the subject. After much consideration I came to understand it's the deep, soul stirring emotion invoved that so fascinates me. It's a story like this that captures me.

As for why this Master would cast her aside for another, well, he is a man, afterall. Perhaps she should have given herself to a woman.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good story...

And quite realistic. I was a dom in the bdsm scene for a few years, and this is one of the things that made me pull back from "playing the field."

I quickly learned that if you take a woman's submission in any real way, you're going to hurt her deeply if a long-term relationship doesn't work out. And, that bond can form after only a few sessions, literally, a few "dates." I came to think of that particular moment as "communion," a sort of mingling of the spirit that can take a 'play' session out of play and into something real and bonding in minutes, and you don't realize it until it's done. It can also happen over the internet, via chat channels. A sudden meeting of the minds where two minds move as one, and *wham* someone's in for hurt if there's no prospect of longevity to it.

And, while it's very popular to blame men for all the world's woes, I think it's simply a thing that dominants have to learn the hard way. Some never care that they cause serial heartbreak. I saw the same thing with female doms I knew, and their female submissives. Others quickly realize that they're playing with people's hearts, and sometimes, with damaged-people's hearts, and they change their behavior. It's not about men or women, it's about having to learn by doing, which is part of being human.

I caused a woman some heartache before I figured it out (which caused me considerable heartache as well), and after that, I decided to stop taking on submissives I didn't plan to at least consider keeping for the long term. In short order, I found my wife. We've been married 15 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bittersweet

Such a saddening short story. Loved the description of the room and her surrender of the time she spent there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous