All Comments on 'Goodbye, Miss Granger Ch. 11'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
Our turn to say it too, I guess

I'm always impressed by how you weave humor into all parts of the narrative. This section was just as much entertaining as ever. I also enjoyed this chapter's Stranger element a little more than the one in chapter 9, mostly because it was pure fun instead of fun laced with fear.

This has been a very nice story, so naturally there's a little melancholy now that it's over. But the characters were likeable, the dialogue enjoyable, and the 'action' sequences well worth the build-up.

And now, like the students, like the man in the dark, and like Mrs. Marsh herself, I too say goodbye, Miss Granger.

At least until the next time I read chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun series

I've enjoyed the series tremendously. Articulate humor and lustful fun can't be beat.

Prof

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

The ending finished out this story perfectly. Most people, either during a major event or shortly after, experience a moment when they realize that a part of their life is going away and isn't needed anymore. For some it's a sad thing. For others, like Miss Granger, they realize it's no longer necessary. No longer a part of who they are becoming. You portrayed this moment well while staying true to the character. And the hot sex didn't hurt a bit either.

Another well done amazing story.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 9 years ago
But was it really Josh?

Hmmmmmm??

sithonsithonabout 9 years ago
good but perplexing.

Miss Granger might have a rape fetish. In reality the person who molested her in the booth is a rapist. There would be consequences even if the only one would be to encourage the young man to repeat such an act. He would end up in jail eventually.

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozalmost 9 years ago
Nice work

Another sterling effort Blin, I so love your work.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
What a great story.

Had me from start to finish.

Hate to see it end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice and we'll worked up to.

Great story

rod43rod43over 7 years ago
Au reviour, Miss Granger

The climax was beautiful and so erotic with a stranger fucking her. Was it Josh?

The whole series a delight to read and be aroused to.

It would be great to hear from her again and to be part of her torrid married life.

Josh could be her next door neighbour?Thanks Belinda......Rod

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thanks for the story, Belinda! Even though the story in no way resembles my own time in school, the feelings that it captures surely does. It’s been more than thirty years since then, but it’s nice to remember that time. Again, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you.

Great tale with a fantastic finale.

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

Beautifully written slow burn with building excitement and a stunning finale. It's great to see an artist at work, Miss Blin18. Bravo!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous