Goodfellow and Mills Pt. 04 - (Interlude)

Story Info
Danny and Josh share a romantic interlude.
2.8k words
4.8
1.2k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the incident in the Tunnel of Love, Danny wasn't sure whether his invitation to dinner at Josh's place was still good. He considered calling or texting just to confirm, but that felt awkward, so he just put on jeans and a clean shirt and waited to see what happened. He needn't have worried. At six o'clock on the nose, a battered blue pickup truck pulled up in front of his studio and the farmer climbed out and knocked on the door.

"Hey, Josh. Right on time!" Danny stepped forward to kiss his visitor, but the man stepped back, grinning.

"Whoa! Down boy. I'm not who you think I am."

"What? Josh?"

"Joe."

"What?"

The visitor laughed. "I'm not Josh. I'm Joe. His brother. The straight one."

"Holy mother of pearl. Josh told me he was a twin. I'm sorry."

"Not a problem. You'd be surprised at how often it happens. Josh needed to wrap up a chore at the farm and get himself cleaned up, so he asked me to come get you." He held out a hand and Danny shook it, blushing.

"Well. I'm certainly pleased to meet you, Joe."

On closer examination, there were a number of differences between the brothers. Joe was heavier, more obviously muscular, than Josh, and his face was broader, his jaws more prominent. For someone less familiar with Josh's face and features, however, making a distinction between the two men would be extremely difficult.

"Josh has a tattoo on his butt," Joe said as they climbed into the car. "Mine is just under my collarbone."

"I guess I should have checked your butt before I tried to kiss you," Danny observed.

Joe laughed. "That would save some confusion, sure, but by the time we got to that stage the question would have been academic."

The Bridges' farm occupied about five hundred acres of sandy, gently-rolling land four miles outside of Bancroft, south of the Old Town limits.

Adam Bridges had bought the property back in the days when nobody wanted to have anything to do with Bancroft and its environs, so he got the land, a house, and a barn for what he would have paid for a two-bedroom condo in Tampa. Adam overhauled the buildings, cleared scrub and invasive weeds off the land, and started farming, niche products like leeks, Japanese eggplant, and kohlrabi, which he sold to gourmet food shops in Miami and Atlanta for absurdly high prices.

While Adam Bridges was carving out a place in the "foodie" market, actress and model Rose McCann was being nominated for -- but failing to win -- an Academy Award for her role in a movie adaptation of Ingmar Bergman's "Scenes from a Marriage." By that point, the award would have merely been icing on the cake, since McCann was the most in-demand actress working at that time, and had already been described in GQ magazine as the most beautiful woman in the world.

Adam and Rose met when the actress's best friend, celebrity chef Tanner Mitchell, took her along on a three-week road trip, visiting restaurants and boutique farms all over the eastern half of the country. An afternoon visit to Bridges Farm stretched into two days, and a month later Rose returned on her own and spent two weeks on the farm.

Two years later Rose announced her retirement from acting, and she and Adam Bridges married. The tabloids roared, and there was a consensus that Rose would be back in New York in a matter of weeks, but a year and a half later she gave birth to a daughter, Susannah, and two years after that, she produced twin boys, Joeseph (the eldest by twenty-three minutes) and Joshua. All of the predictions had been wrong. Rose embraced her new life with both arms.

Then tragedy struck. During a father-daughter road weekend just as Susannah was about to start school, an eighteen-wheeler veered across the line in a heavy fog and struck the car just ahead of theirs. The car flipped, and was itself struck by another vehicle. Susannah and Adam were both killed instantly.

Rose and her four-year-old sons grieved, and then Rose -- defying expectations once again -- took control of the farm and of her life.

Thirty years later, Bridges Farm was a successful and highly efficient producer of organic vegetables and specialty dairy products, and Rose Bridges, Danny found, was still an amazing woman.

"How is it that we haven't met?" Rose asked over dinner. She was tall, taller than Danny, not curvy but lean and graceful, like a dancer. Her long red hair was streaked with gray but it was still lush and luxuriant. Her mobile, expressive mouth was her best feature, and it was a feature that Josh had inherited from her.

"I don't know," Danny replied. "If I had ever so much as seen you from across the room I'd remember it."

Rose laughed. "Flatterer. I don't get out much these days. I've got Joe and Josh and Toni, and our little circle of friends, and that's about as far as I get." Toni was Joe's wife, the skinny bridesmaid at Mary Anne Culverson's nude wedding.

"Now he's been introduced," Josh commented, "he'll have no reason not to become part of the circle."

"That's true, Josh. I hope we'll see you often, Danny. Josh speaks highly of you."

"Josh has only known me for three days. I could have all sorts of weird skeletons in my closet that he hasn't seen yet."

Toni, a slim, dark-haired girl a little too sharp-featured for beauty, but with an interesting smile, laughed. "This family doesn't scare easily. You'd have to have some pretty impressive skeletons to make much of an impact. Odds are, Rose would just figure out how to market the bones at Trader Joe's and make you rich."

After dinner, while the last of the daylight was still hanging on in the western sky, Joshua took Danny for a stroll.

"I'd give you the grand tour, but it's getting dark, so I think we'll focus on the barn this time," Josh said with elaborate casualness.

"You did mention a hayloft."

"Right this way."

The barn was bigger than Danny had realized at first glance, mostly open on the side facing the house, with three stalls on the right and one large one on the left, and in the middle an open space currently occupied by two tractors. On the left of the entrance a wooden ladder led up to a loft overhead. Danny followed Josh up the ladder, the close view of the farmer's hard square butt and big thighs giving him a definite buzz. He climbed out behind Josh onto the great platform of the loft.

"Wow."

Josh chuckled. "It's way bigger than we need, since everything we've got relating to livestock is at the dairy barn on the other side of the pasture now, but it's a fun old place."

The loft was a vast, cavernous space, open at one end, empty except for three large piles of baled hay.

"Step over here, my little friend."

Behind the first of the piles of hay more than a dozen bales had been laid out to make a low platform with an enormous woolly blanket stretched across the hay. A camping cooler showed four bottles of beer sticking up out of a bed of ice. A basket of other odds and ends sat on the floor next to the cooler. Josh stepped forward and clicked on a camp lantern that shed a soft warm glow over everything.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Josh grinned, a hint of anxiety in his face. "I'm not taking too much for granted, am I? I know we just had a one-night stand and a trip to the fair and now I'm inviting you home to meet the family. I wanted to do something fun but romantic with you. Banging you silly in the hayloft seemed like just the thing."

Danny laughed. Josh was right, he was taking a lot for granted, but Danny had tried on three shirts and two pairs of pants trying to find the right thing to wear to the dinner, so he wasn't fooling himself. There was more going on here on both sides than just a little shared horniness. He wasn't used to feeling this way.

"I don't know what to say to that, Josh. I can't think of anything more romantic than being in barn with you. But then, I've never been the romantic type."

Josh moved closer and began unbuttoning Danny's shirt.

"You should be. Let's work on it."

Slowly and methodically, Josh undressed Danny, setting each item aside carefully as he removed it, until finally Danny stood naked in the soft light. Josh then squatted, still fully clothed, and looked up at Danny's face. His eyes still on Danny's, he leaned forward and licked Danny's dick -- by now fully erect -- from base to tip. A drop of pre-cum had emerged, and Josh kissed it off delicately, then licked his lips and grinned before turning his attention to Danny's balls.

Danny closed his eyes and laid his hands on Josh's head, stroking the soft, short hair as the farmer pulled first one one of Danny's testicles into his mouth, then the other, sloshing them around as Danny moaned.

By the time Josh wrapped his mouth around Danny's penis, Danny's knees were already getting weak. He took a series of deep breaths as Josh took his cock all the way down into his throat and his fingers dug into Josh's scalp. Josh choked for a moment, then began rocking his head back and forth, his lips and tongue working Danny's dick.

"Ah, jeez," Danny breathed. His balls started to draw up tight but Josh caught them with wet fingers and tugged at them, then proceeded to tickle the thin skin just behind them, all the while sucking Danny's cock, massaging it with his mouth.

Danny's breathing grew ragged. "Josh..." he warned.

"Mmm?"

"I'm close."

"Mmmm."

"I ... I mean it ..."

Josh pulled back to so that only the head of Danny's cock was inside his mouth, while he grasped the shaft with his hand and started jacking him off.

"Oh, shit..."

Danny wobbled, his knees barely holding him up as he exploded. He clutched as Josh's head, ramming his dick all the way into the other man's mouth as he pumped one slug after another of warm cum down his throat.

When the tremors had subsided Danny staggered back and Josh rose to his feet and took the smaller man in his arms and kissed him. His shirt and jeans were rough against Danny's bare skin, sensitized as it was by the aftershocks of his climax. The farmer laughed as Danny licked his own cum off Josh's cheek.

Josh stripped, setting his clothes aside, until he stood naked, his fleshy dick dribbling pre-cum.

"Now, my little friend," he chortled. "Since you seem to be less than steady on your feet right now, why don't you just lie back on this nice blanket and rest? Leave the driving to Uncle Josh."

By the time Josh lifted Danny's ankles up onto his big shoulders and drove his dick into the photographer's trembling hole, his fingers and tongue already had Danny writhing with need.

Danny groaned, arching his back and flexing his hips.

Josh paused. "Am I hurting you?"

"Not yet," Danny gasped. "Try a little harder."

Josh laughed and turned the wild dogs loose.

During lucid moments, Danny wondered what was happening to him. He was known as a one-night-stand man, good for a little fun, no strings -- Hayden Lodge had once called him "Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Dan" -- but over the last couple of days something had changed. Nobody had ever brought him home to meet the family before, and if they had invited him he would have said no. But this thing with Josh...

"I didn't realize you and Joe were identical twins."

"Hmm? Yep."

"He's almost as hot as you are."

Josh grinned, sweat dripping down his face, running between his pecs, making slurping noises as his hips pressed Danny's butt then pulled away then pressed again, over and over.

"Don't start getting any ideas, bucko. Joe's pretty relaxed about this stuff, but he's as straight as I am gay, so there's no climbing back and forth over the fence."

"Too bad."

"Oho! So that's the way the wind blows, is it? You're just using me to get to my brother?" Laughing, he increased the force and intensity of his thrusts until he had Danny squirming beneath him.

Danny moaned as Josh changed position and his dick slid past Danny's prostate, sending flickers of lightning through his groin.

The carnival, Josh. Too much was happening to keep it all sorted out. All he could do was lie back and enjoy the ride.

Josh lay forward, propping himself on his hands on either side of Danny's shoulders, pushing Danny's knees up to his chest. Sweat was running down his face, dripping off the end of his nose and onto Danny's face. Danny could taste the salt and musk of the man, smell hay and sweat and cum, and from below the leftover scents of the two horses that lived in the stables when the weather was bad, manure and fur and sweet oat feed.

The breeze coming in through the open end of the barn was chilly, but Josh's body on top of his own was hot enough to burn, and Danny dropped all his defenses. Surrendering.

Josh grinned down at him, then bent to kiss him, hard, his tongue invading Danny's mouth, hot and insistent, while his hips rolled, driving his dick in and out of Danny's ass. The weight of the farmer's hot body immobilized the smaller man. Danny pawed at Josh's back, reached down and grappled Josh's hips, trying to pull him deeper, wanting it all.

Josh's face darkened as his climax approached. His grin was open-mouthed, gaping, like a panting dog. He had begun to grunt faintly with each thrust, and Danny answered back, whimpering with lust.

Josh fumbled for Danny's hand, placed it on his dick.

"Jack yourself. I want. To watch. You come," he panted.

Danny came first, by only seconds, crying out as he squirmed, his cum flying, spattering his chin, his chest, then bubbling over his knuckles as the first impulse spent itself. While Danny's ass was still clenching and trembling with orgasm, Josh climaxed, hot spunk gushing into Danny's entrails, being pushed and spread by the thrusting of Josh's dick.

When it was over, Josh collapsed down onto Danny, his face buried in the angle of Danny's jaw, his cock still buried in Danny's ass. The heat and weight of his flesh was overpowering, crushing and comforting all at the same time, and Danny wished that Josh could stay right where he was forever.

The watery light of dawn found them wrapped around each other against the October night's chill. Josh groaned as he moved his leg from where it lay across Danny's thighs and sticky dried semen dragged at the hairs on his skin. Slowly and carefully, giggling, they peeled themselves apart. They had slept for a time, but then Josh had awakened Danny during the wee hours of the morning with his mouth on Danny's dick, and they had ended up jacking each other off, leaving them both lathered with cum.

"We smell," Josh observed, working himself around to sit crosslegged next to Danny, scratching at the crust on his chest. Danny grinned up at him, stretching, and Josh leaned down and licked Danny's face like a dog.

Danny squirmed, laughing and protesting, and Josh sat back, stroking Danny's chest.

"I can't go out into the world like this," Danny pointed out. "Will I have to stay up here for the rest of my life?"

"Would that be such a bad thing?"

By way of an answer, Danny rolled over and took Josh's cock in his mouth.

Half an hour later, they were even messier than they had been when they first woke up.

"We need a shower," Josh declared, climbing off the hay to stand stretching on the wooden floor, his dick still half-hard and dribbling the dregs of his last ejaculation. "Grab your stuff and we'll go across to the house and clean up."

Danny got to his feet, looking doubtfully down at his clothes, then at his semen-slick belly. "Yuck."

"Don't get dressed, you'll just mess up your clothes," Josh said with a sly grin. "I've got my own entrance around back so we don't have to go through the house to get to my room." He picked up the pile of clothing and started down the ladder. "Come on, dude. We don't want to wait until everybody's up and about."

Giggling like a pair of misbehaving schoolboys, the two men, naked and stinking of sex, picked their way across the lawn to the still-sleeping house.