All Comments on 'Goodnight'

by JLXXX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EroticExperience69EroticExperience69almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Wow, what a beautiful story.

Please write more. 5* from me.

KinkyBrotherAndDadKinkyBrotherAndDadalmost 4 years ago

Very great start I knew my wife was bi when we were dating abd i never question her and after we were married we were watching porn on night and it had 2 actreses pretending to be sisters and she asked what I thought about what we saw . I admitted 2 women was ine of my fantasies but she said no I meant them being sisters. I told her I know incest happens and she had a silly grin on her face and that's when it clicked. She went on to say that her n her sister had " explored " a few times . After discussing this for a few days she invited her sister over the following weekend . Her sister eventually moved in with us , that was 3 1/2 years ago and she still lives with us and we all sleep in our king size bed .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Touching

Realistic.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was the best thing I have very read. Made me very wet.😈😈😈😈

I loved the amount onderlying lust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, more, more!

(Yes, I know you've already published a second story. I'm just greedy.)

Loved it. Would love to see Jennifer and Jessica teaming up to bring other women to the lesbian way, maybe even getting them to "bond" with their sisters. But anything as good as this is a delight.

JLXXXJLXXXalmost 4 years agoAuthor
more?

Though I'm not sure if I'll bring back Jenny and Jessica, I have roughed out a larger story framework that involves actively recruiting sisters to discover sexual intimacy. Hopefully some of those ~20 stories will appear soon, but not before I'm happy with the introductory story that sets up the whole series, and it's just a collection of disparate drafts right now.

So for the foreseeable, it'll just be these one-off stories as they reach something like a finished state. I just put in my third story submission on this site, so that should appear soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous