All Comments on 'Goodwife'

by Archimago

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome to this site. Good start. Thanks for posting and please continue to delight us with erotic thrills in medieval setting - if that is Your thing. Anyway, it was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

poor woman, what a life!

- Wall to wall drudgery and only a quick shag with some sweaty yokels for light relief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sadly very believable, I like your writing style despite the topic. Fantasy stories about rape are a far cry from ‘Rape Fantasies’ so just not my thing. The segue from the rapists to introducing Alison was a little jarring but the intent was easy to pick up.

Maybe using something like....

“Alison was in a good mood, as she sang she thought about her day so far. After having risen before dawn ..”

Back then of course it would have been pretty pointless to cry rape. Some people might have believed her but without a decent independent witness her claims would quite probably be discounted. Religion portrayed women negatively, they were basically considered to be the root of all evil. At one point in time it was believed that if a woman fell pregnant from ‘rape’ then it clearly could not have been rape because a female orgasm was required for reproduction. That train of logic that says well if she enjoyed it she must have invited it.

Great writing, thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep writing. Hope I'll read more of your work. Something related to a hot queen perhaps ;)

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable. Please keep writing. Love your style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArchimago@Archimago
Hello everyone! I am here to indulge in one of my favorite hobbies: writing smut in medieval fantasy settings. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! If you want to contact me and receive a response send me an email (archimago@protonmail.com). I will read...