Gooey Love

Story Info
Stacy's girlfriend turns into a slime, and she encourages it.
8.5k words
3.75
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she approached her home, Stacy pondered if her office job was worth it.

Sure, it had allowed her to break the millennial curse and actually buy a house, where she and her girlfriend could live without fear of landlords, but 'assistant data analyst' barely sounded like a real position and yet the stress it put on her was so very real.

Tall, strong, and broad-shouldered, Stacy hunched as she walked, ready to strip out of her polo shirt and slacks the second she was inside the confines of her house. The exterior of her single story home still remained largely undecorated. She and Cassie had talked about a trans pride flag, but...

Well, Stacy found herself looking around, nervous that her neighbors were scrutinizing her, just by being trans and living in this area. She felt like she was easy to clock. Her beard shadow never really went away, even with make-up, her chest was too wide to really show off her big boobs, and her belly had a distinctly 'masculine' shape to it, in her opinion. Actually putting up a flag would be declaring open season on herself.

Still, Stacy reached the front door, deciding to shove all of those thoughts away. Home meant air conditioning and cute clothes (or no clothes) and most of all it meant Cassie. "Honey, I'm home!" Stacy called out, slipping off her shoes and neatly putting them on the nearby shoe tree.

From the office, she heard a giggle in response. "Seriously, babe?"

It was only then that she realized she'd accidentally used a stock phrase... and one especially meant to be used by a husband. Squirming with extra dysphoria, Stacy set her purse down on the kitchen table before heading down the hallway to Cassie's office.

As expected, her girlfriend was all dressed for work, with gloves, a hardy apron, and safety goggles covering up her usual adorable aesthetic. Cassie was a good foot and a half shorter than Stacy, with a far more svelte build. She complained that her arms and legs were too chubby, but that just made Stacy kiss those parts of her all over and lavish them with praise.

Cassie was cute, and this remained true even as she dusted and chiseled and smashed rocks. At least, that's what Stacy thought she did. Geology was Cassie's field, not hers. At the moment, she had a bunch of geodes and strange lumps of metal or rock strewn across her work table, but as Stacy entered, Cassie turned her attention away from her work to smile up at her girlfriend. "What's with the big smile? You see me every day."

Pale cheeks darkening with a spreading blush, Stacy ran a hand through her short dirty blonde hair and shrugged. "Yeah, well, I see sunrises every day too. Doesn't stop them from being beautiful." Then, with strong hands, she gently grabbed Cassie by the hips and tugged her closer.

There was nothing about Cassie that Stacy didn't love, from her freckled cheeks to her short kinky hair to her brilliant smile. "That is too cheesy. What's gotten into you today~?" Cassie smiled up at her, eyes glittering with amusement behind her goggles.

Reaching up, Stacy pulled those goggles up and away. "Tired, I guess. Missed you." Then, she leaned down, and drew her small girlfriend into a kiss. Cassie practically melted against her, hands quickly seeking out the small of Stacy's back to rub in small circles while Stacy held her close.

Eventually, unfortunately, the kiss had to end, if only because of just how exhausted Stacy felt. "Do you... have to keep working?" she asked Cassie, hope bleeding into her voice.

Cassie sighed. "Normally, I wouldn't, but I've got to properly examine these samples and send in my preliminary results before I can call it a day. These are from a recent dig, possibly ancient meteorites that landed her thousands of years ago. It shouldn't take more than half an hour, though." Standing up on her tip-toes, she kissed Stacy, her lips as soft as clouds, before whispering, "You go start dinner, I'll be in by the time it's done."

Forcing herself to disentangle from Cassie, Stacy nodded, though she wasn't happy about it. After a day full of light misgendering and stressful deadlines like she'd had, Stacy was eager to just... well, to throw Cassie onto their bed and make her cry in delight, really.

But she could be patient, and besides, she was hungry too. Deciding to take a couple of the boxed pasta meals they had and mix them together, plus some extra fancy steps, Stacy got to work. They may have only been two people, but Stacy had a big appetite and food would help improve her day.

It was easy to fall into the rote work of prepping dinner. Water boiling, salt, add dry pasta, get roux going, add spice packets, drain pasta, save some of the water...

Before she knew it, the meal was done before her eyes, a delicious mix of cheese and meat and spice. "Food's done!" she called out, setting the baking dish full of food onto the table.

"One second, I'm almost... ah!"

Within seconds of hearing Cassie's cry, Stacy was racing in. "Are you okay?" she asked, just as her head crossed the barrier of the room.

"Yeah, I... I think so?" Cassie turned to look at her, a streak of bright blue liquid of some kind splashed across her cheek and forehead. Parts of her face that were only bare because Stacy had taken her goggles off. One of the rocks, now looking strangely hollow, was directly in front of Cassie, a large hole in one side. "Can you grab me... ugh, I guess a towel. Would've been nice to get a sample of whatever this is."

Not wasting a second, Stacy was darting down the hall, to the bathroom, grabbing a washcloth and a full towel, heading back... only to see Cassie with her face entirely clean. "Oh, did you find something in here to clean it off with?" Stacy asked her, tilting her head to one side in confusion.

"No? What are you talking about, hand me the towel, babe." Cassie extended a hand, taking the towel as her befuddled girlfriend offered it, raising it up to wipe off the goo... only to pull it back and find the fibers clean. "What? But that's... I was examining the rock, it was weirdly soft, kind of popped, and this viscous blue fluid was all over my face!" She turned to Stacy, looking for confirmation.

Nodding along, Stacy confirmed, "I saw it too! I guess..." She bit her lip. Did she want to say out loud the first thought that came to her mind? That maybe, possibly, it had been... absorbed into her skin or something? "Maybe it evaporated?"

"Maybe..." Considering the situation for a few seconds, Cassie finally shrugged and began to take off her work clothes. "Whatever. I'm starving, dinner smells incredible, and that report can wait until tomorrow morning." Taking Stacy's hand in hers, Cassie started walking towards the kitchen, clearly doing her best to put what just happened out of her mind.

Before long, they were sitting at their dining room table, each eating a bowl of delicious pasta and talking about their respective days.

Quite a bit had happened to Stacy at work, and she was all too happy to tell her girlfriend all about it. Cassie listened with rapt attention, unaware that the changes coming to her body needed fuel, and she was eagerly providing it. As she swallowed bite after bite of food, the cells of her body began to shift, liquify, becoming something else.

As the internal changes progressed, her feet went numb, the first external sign. With the raised seats they'd ended up getting from a family member, Cassie's toes barely grazed the floor normally. But now, as they turned from a deep brown to a bright blue, those toes stretched, losing their shape as they became goo on the ground.

By the time Cassie had finished her first bowl, her feet were entirely gone, now just a dripping glob of slime that her ankles came out of. Feeling hungrier than normal, unaware of what was happening to her, she filled her bowl again and started to chow down.

It wasn't until Stacy heard the strange drip, drip, drip sound on Cassie's side of the table that either realized something was amiss. "Hmm?" Having sated her own hunger, she looked towards the sink. "Is the faucet leaking?"

After finishing her mouthful of food, Cassie said, "I'll check," before standing up and... well, she wasn't walking, yet she was definitely moving towards the sink. Seemingly unaware of how odd that was, she just hmm'ed and hah'ed over the sink before turning back to tell her girlfriend, "No, nothing's wrong with the faucet," only to notice the look of shock on Stacy's face.

Following her gaze down, Cassie finally saw the beginning of her fate: she had no legs. Instead, from her hips down, her body mass had fused into a large glob of blue slime, highly viscous and sticky, operating for locomotion as smoothly and as easily as the limbs she'd had before.

She couldn't scream. That would be acknowledging what was happening. Instead, she just met Stacy's eyes and asked, "Did you put something in the food?"

Finally able to find her words, the only one that could come to Stacy's lips was, "What?" She didn't understand what Cassie meant.

"I-I mean, is this... this can't be really happening, I must be hallucinating, I can't be..." She bit her lip, and realized that under her skirt, she could feel the changes progressing upwards. Sure enough, her bare midriff began to show a creeping tide of blue overtaking her brown skin.

Looking shell-shocked, Stacy walked over, knelt down, and poked the mass of blue slime that had taken the place of Cassie's legs. It stuck to her finger, yet she was able to pull it back, though it required a little tugging. "If you're hallucinating, so am I. And I don't know how we'd be having the same one." Then, clearly curious, she started running her hand over the membrane of the slime.

To Cassie's shock, she could feel it! It was strange, odd, a new type of sensation wholly dissimilar to contact with flesh, but... it felt good. She shivered, feeling heat rush to her cheeks. "B-babe, this is not the time to... to... to pet my goo, or whatever! This is a problem!"

Watching as her girlfriend's waist and lower chest became converted, her breasts quickly changing from one kind of jiggly to another, Stacy found a strange calm descending over her, mixed with... giddiness? "I mean... is it? You feel amazing. Weird, sure, but..." She looked up, meeting Cassie's eyes. "Do you know how to stop it?"

"Well, no, I don't. But we could-"

"Call emergency services? How would they help, sweetie? How do you know they wouldn't, I don't know, cart you into some lab and experiment on you?" Standing back up to her full height, she looked down at Cassie, putting a hand on her back, under the shirt, stroking her now entirely slimy torso.

Being touched like that had always been great for calming her down, but... the effect was magnified, somehow. All the fear, the worry, the stress in Cassie's body seemed to subside as a beautiful wave of serenity hit her. Her mouth was closed, and yet a quiet hum of contentment came from her anyway, resonating out of the parts of her body already turned into slime.

Surprised by how effective that was turning out to be, Stacy kept the petting going, her eyes watching as the change spread over Cassie's arms, and soon all that was left of her old body was her head. Fascinated, Stacy looked on as the flesh melted in a wave, revealing the truth that inside, she'd already been slime. There were no organs left, all that remained was for the last of her flesh to join the rest of her.

Before Stacy could really appreciate the moment, it was done. From head to toe, Cassie was entirely slime, her hair even replicated with the proper texture, as though her body remembered the shape it was supposed to be.

Inside her chest, visible through the goo, was a rock, round and solid, not dissimilar in appearance from the meteorite that had caused her change. It was Cassie's core, the only organ she needed anymore.

"You're... so gorgeous," Stacy whispered, taking in all of what her girlfriend had become. A slimegirl, just like in silly RPGs or fantasy stories or... erotica. Blushing, she kissed Cassie's cheek, still giving her calming pets. "How do you feel, sweetie?"

Clinging to her larger partner tightly enough to press her shirt past the membrane and into her gooey body, Cassie giggled, and began to speak without her solid slime face changing expression. After all, there was no longer any need to move her 'mouth'. "I feel so niiiiiiiice... hard to remember why I was worried, I'm so soft and jiggly and floaty."

Once part of her clothing was inside her, Cassie's body passively tugged the rest of it inside too, and Stacy watched, marveling, as the slime dissolved the clothing. "Oh, sweetie, didn't you love that shirt?"

"Hmm?" Confused, Cassie looked down, noticing now that her chest was only clad in a bra now... before giggling. "Yeah, but it tasted really good~" Then, without preamble, she reached out, pushing her bra and skirt and panties into herself too, leaving her entirely naked, the rest of her outfit earning the same fate as her shirt. Cassie's body gently vibrated, producing a pleased sound.

Finally stopping her petting, unsure if Cassie really needed it anymore, Stacy said, "Well, I guess we can buy you more later. Is there anything else you want?"

Suddenly, Cassie's body pressed against Stacy's more tightly, the contact making her cock thrum with excitement through her layers of clothes. This whole thing had been making her more than a little horny, and it seemed like Cassie could tell. "What do I want? Welllll, I think I'm thirsty now, and I happen to know a pretty way to quench my thirst~" Then, slowly, she tried to pull Stacy towards the bedroom.

Of course, Cassie was still quite a bit smaller than her girlfriend, so the larger girl barely moved. She got the idea, though, and scooped up Cassie into her strong arms, carrying the gooey beauty to their bedroom.

To Stacy's surprise, Cassie didn't drip, remaining solid in her grip. By the time she reached the bed, throwing Cassie onto it and watching the slime jiggle, Stacy was a little out of breath. "You... look... so... cute..."

"You look overdressed, babe~" In a fluid motion, she sloshed to the edge of the bed, extending her head towards Stacy. "C'mon, take it off! Take it off! If you don't hurry, I'm gonna eat two outfits today!" She accentuated the threat with another high-pitched giggle, the sound slightly off from how Cassie used to laugh before.

Stacy couldn't bring herself to mind, the sound was adorable, and the threat even moreso. How would it feel, for Cassie to latch onto her, encompass her, dissolve away her clothes, and maybe after...

The brakes pumped on that train of thought, for now, Stacy was already mid-undressing, stripping as quickly as she could before tackling Cassie. Normally, she would have been scared to do that, afraid to break her precious lover. But as expected, Cassie took the blow easier, smushing under her greater weight and clinging to her.

As Cassie settled, her face nuzzled into the crook of Stacy's neck, other parts of her were free to explore and play. Slimy hands spread over each of her breasts, the entire area sensitive and eager for touch, her nipples squeezed and tweaked and sucked on by appendages that weren't even hands anymore, just globs of goo at the end of Cassie's arms, eager to make Stacy feel good.

Of course, that wasn't the only part of Stacy getting attention. No, Cassie was rubbing all over her, teasing her belly, squeezing her thighs, nipping at her neck. It all felt so good, but most of all...

"Mmm~ Babe you taste so good~" Something about hearing those words from Cassie made Stacy squirm even more, her painfully erect cock leaking precum like mad. It hadn't slipped inside of Cassie, not yet, but evidently just having the liquid smeared across her outer membrane was enough for her to get the flavor profile.

Kissing the top of her head, slimy locks of Cassie's kinky hair tickling at her nose, Stacy couldn't help moaning. "Sweetie, you feel so good, if you keep this up, I'm not going to be able to stop from just..." She grunted, unsure how to best finish that sentence, mind swimming in pleasure.

A flurry of kisses teased not only her neck, but all over Stacy's body, a torrent of affection finished off by just a few words. "Don't stop, then. Do it."

Before Stacy really knew what she was doing, she had Stacy pushed up against the bed's backboard, hands around her gooey wrists in a pantomime of the kinds of bondage they'd played with before, her cock hammering into...

Well, Stacy wasn't sure, really. Was that her pussy? Her asshole? Did either term mean anything, at this point? What mattered was that her cock was inside of Cassie and it felt incredible. Her gooey interior felt strangely chill, a contrast to how warm her pussy felt before the transformation, but strangely soothing nonetheless.

With each thrust of her hips, she could feel Cassie's mass ripple in response, no structure to resist the force. The novelty of it all was intoxicating, made even better by the moans Cassie made without the lips on her face moving an inch. "Yesssss~! Babe, please, fuck me, I need it, I need you cum mate with me please <333"

"How could I not? Sweetie, you're so gorgeous, love your slimy gooey body, love how you jiggle and moan, fuck I'm gonna cum in you so much!" Stacy caught something out of the corner of her eyes, then forced herself to focus, looking down so she could see what fucking her girlfriend was doing to her in better detail.

She'd been right. With all the motion going on, the finer features of Cassie's body were beginning to fall away. Her hair was now just a single mass, an outline of the shape it had once held. Her face lost its freckles, its lips, its eyebrows. Intrigued and turned on by this, she started thrusting faster, grunting, "You're not a person, not anymore, you're just a slime, there's no point even pretending."

For a second, she worried that had been too far, that she'd offend Cassie. But instead, with a rumbling shake, all features disappeared, until she was just a large, smooth mass of blue slime, moaning in ecstasy. "Yes~! Fuck, yes, babe, cum in me!" For a second, the power dynamics threatened to topple, something possessive and authoritative slipping into Cassie's tone.

But Stacy shoved that thought aside. She was the one thrusting, fucking, telling Cassie what to do. She was nothing but slime underneath her. It was that thought, seeing her girlfriend transformed into nothing but a mass of blue goo, that sent her over the edge.

Gripping Cassie as tightly as she could, Stacy's cock twitched inside her, releasing a few pulses of white seed. The jizz was briefly visible inside her, before it too was digested, the slime sighing in contentment while Stacy sagged on her. "That was... so good..."

Then, exhausted by her day at work and spent after that very alien sexual intercourse, Stacy fell asleep, face buried into her girlfriend's mass.


"Baaaaabe, wake uppppppp," were the first words Stacy heard as something cool and smooth poked her cheek.

Eyes blearily opening up, she looked around. Still in her bed, still naked, and still worn out from the day. Judging by the light coming in through a window, though, it was quickly settling into dusk.

Sitting next to her on the bed was Cassie, back in a humanoid shape, wearing clothes, and still made out of blue slime. "Finally! You've been out for ages."

Rising up with a stretch, Stacy let out a yawn. "Sorry, but I really needed the nap." Stacy forced herself to be a little more alert, looking Cassie over and seeing the way she was clasping her hands in her lap, the tension in her lips. She was nervous. Reaching out a hand, Stacy cupped Cassie's cheek, starting to fret. "You okay, love?"