Gooey Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd heard Cassie following her out of the bedroom, but now Stacy couldn't see any trace of her girlfriend in the living room or the kitchen. That was a relief, certainly, since she doubted the pizza girl would take seeing a large blue glob of alien slime well. Yet, for reasons Stacy didn't really understand, her pulse began to race. Something felt wrong.

"Whatever, not like it's any of my--" Before Jennifer could finish the sentence or set down the pizzas, Cassie revealed herself.

In a shockingly fast burst of motion, Cassie jumped out from under the long dining room table, tackling Jennifer and covering her face. There were no screams, no cries for mercy, or if there were, Cassie swallowed them as easily as she swallowed Jennifer.

By this point, Cassie had eaten enough to reach a size where engulfing the waifish employee was quite simple. Stacy watched in astonishment, body frozen, as Cassie resumed her spherical shape, now with a floating person inside, along with two boxes of pizza. Then, as quickly as she'd dissolved the food and the metal and the cardboard before, Jennifer was digested, leaving nothing behind but her mass. This time, Stacy could visibly see as Cassie's size swelled, leaving her a nearly six and a half foot tall slime.

"Ahhh, that was so good~! Well, mostly. She had a bit of an aftertaste." Cassie spoke with that easy, chipper quality that Stacy had started to notice was a sign of her being deeply in the slime mental state.

Finally able to move again, Stacy walked closer, putting a hand on Cassie's surface. "Sweetie, you... you ate that person." She sounded as numb as she felt, though under that shock there were other emotions, bubbling up. Fear. Curiosity. Excitement.

A shiver ran over the surface of Cassie's outer membrane, and she moved closer, cuddling close to Stacy. For some reason, even after seeing that spectacle before her eyes, Stacy didn't feel threatened in that moment. No, she had a sense that Cassie was thinking like her old self again, a feeling confirmed when she quietly replied, "Y-yeah, yeah I did..."

Stacy gave her girlfriend a hug. "Hey, it's alright... we can... I don't know, figure it out somehow. It's not the end of the world."

"Don't say that too soon," Cassie joked, though there was a scared morbidity to her tone that undercut the humor. "Babe, I'm... I can't believe I did that. And i-it wasn't a spur of the moment, I planned that. I kept second-guessing, I almost didn't do it, but... I'm just so hungry, and something inside me knew that was what I needed, the way you felt those weird pickle cravings after you started hormones."

"Love, I think wanting to eat salty foods is a little more understandable than craving human flesh," Stacy replied, trying to keep her tone light, despite the subject matter.

Cassie let out a burbling sigh. "I know... I know that, but it doesn't feel different. Something's wrong with me, I can't... babe, that woman? She was food. Humans are something I can eat now, and that's terrifying. But it's also... it feels right. And while she definitely was more filling than clothes or cum, I'm gonna get hungry again soon, I know it."

That sent a shiver through Stacy's body. Cassie truly was becoming something alien. "I guess... that makes sense, in a way. You're something else now, and the longer you're like that, the more normal it feels. But, sweetie... I'm sorry I encouraged you, I guess. Maybe doing that pushed you down this road, instead we could have looked for help..."

"No, I think you were right at the start. Going for help just would have led to me being caged." Cassie made a kissing sound as she rubbed herself against Stacy's face. "You're a supportive, loving partner, and I'll never be sorry about that, so you shouldn't either. I would've probably been like this eventually no matter what. You just... made the transition a lot smoother." There was something so beautifully warm in her voice as she said that, like sunlight on a lovely summer day.

"Well, in that case, I guess I'm just repaying the favor," Stacy said, tearing up at the memories of how Cassie had helped her on the road to finding herself.

With a sound coming from Cassie like she was crying too, she whispered, "I love you so much. And... I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" Stacy was confused... until she realized with a burst of fear that her feet felt cold and wet.

Sure enough, looking down, she saw that Cassie had engulfed her feet, and was slowly taking more and more of her in, sliding into the space that Stacy had been occupying. "Like I said, babe, I can't help it. I'm so hungry, and... you have no idea how tasty you are." As she spoke those last words, that eager giddiness returned, overtaking her fear and regret.

Stacy swallowed, unsure what to do. There was no point in trying to struggle, she'd seen how fast Cassie had become, so freezing up and staying still seemed safer. Better to try and reason with her. "Sweetie, please, don't... don't eat me." Stacy tried to ignore how hard her cock was inside those sweatpants, not wanting to admit that the idea of being consumed by her girlfriend was just as arousing as it was terrifying.

"But I gotta~! Babe, I've been so good all day! Every time I've touched you, it just keeps reminding me how delicious you are! I've held off, I've waited as long as I can, but now I've got to eat you!" The more she spoke, the more excited Cassie got. As she swallowed Stacy's hips, she giggled. "Y'know, for someone who doesn't wanna be eaten, you're really excited right now, babe~<3"

The rate at which she was pulled in only got worse, as her tummy, arms, and chest all followed. "Well, I'm glad that I'm tasty, but I don't want to die sweetheart!"

"Oh, don't worry, you won't! That's the reason I tested it on Jennifer first, silly! She's in here, a part of me! I know everything she did, and her consciousness is like, here and junk! It'll be the same with you! We can be together forever, with you as a big glob of slime inside of me, a part of my beautiful new body! Don't you wanna be with me always?" Her voice took on a hurt cadence as she crept over Stacy's neck, as though offended by Stacy's objections.

"Of course I want that, I love y--" Her words were cut off as Cassie finished engulfing her, pulling her deeper into her goo, yet not dissolving her the way she had Jennifer. At least, not yet.

Jiggling and shaking, Cassie sounded absolutely enthralled. "Oh babe! Fuck, yes, this is what I needed! You're easily the tastiest thing I've ever had. Touch yourself inside me! Cum! Y'know you want to!" To accentuate her point, the clothing Stacy had thrown on before was digested around her, leaving her nude inside of Cassie.

Holding her breath, Stacy found herself embracing what she was told, reaching down, the movement slowed by the goo all around her, and stroking herself. Her cock didn't need much, she'd already been so horny no matter how she'd wanted to deny it, and just thinking of the fact she was engulfed inside of Cassie, that she was about to become food, made it so she only needed a few pumps before her cock twitched and the last orgasm of her life hit her.

Things get hazy after that. Only half-formed memories of her body going numb, falling apart as it was converted into slime, into more Cassie, and barely hearing her say, "The most delicious meal ev--" before she no longer had ears to hear it.

Then, she slowly came to, a part of Cassie now. Nothing but slime, subservient to the core that controlled the mass, there along with the mind of the grumpy delivery worker who had been her first victim.

With the mass that she'd gained for Stacy, it was even easier for Cassie to start devouring everything else in the house. "Heeheehee~ Gotta bulk up before I go!" Then, quietly directing her words more to Stacy than anything, she added, "Plus, I want the life we built together with us everywhere we go."

"Where could you possibly go?!" Jennifer grumbled, though Stacy wondered how long before it would be she gave in and stopped being such a sourpuss.

They could both feel everything Cassie did, after all, which meant that as Cassie consumed their table and TV and fridge, they could both get a taste of how wonderful it felt to devour as a slime.

Giggling at the question, Cassie did eventually answer it. "Welllll... let's try and avoid reaching doomsday levels as long as we can, while still being fed~ Y'know, there's lots of awful people with way too much stuff in the world. Why not, like, take it from 'em~?"

"Great idea, sweetheart," Stacy thought to her, and together they began to plan out exactly who to strike first.

Well, 'first' so long as they didn't get hungry on the way.

Growing girls had to eat, after all.