Gooey Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know." Cassie nuzzled her head into her hand, soaking in that contact with her girlfriend. "I'm so conflicted. This transformation is so strange, I didn't ask to become a slime creature, and I'm terrified that I'll never be able to turn back." Leaning in, she buried her face into the crook of Stacy's neck. "But at the same time, I... when I let go and just enjoyed myself, it was the best sex I've ever had! I can still feel that bubbly energy, and it's so tempting to stop fighting it." It was audible in her voice, the tension between her rationality and the glee brought on by her change.

After giving it a few seconds of thought, Stacy did the same thing she'd done before, rubbing the small of Cassie's back, feeling her tension disappear. "Sweetie, I understand why you're scared, but... maybe, just for right now, you can let go? Stop worrying about being a human and just embrace this?" She wanted to believe this was a choice made from sympathy and care, and not a fetish for slimegirls, but it was getting hard to tell.

Before Stacy's eyes, some of the definition to Cassie's form began to slip away. "A-are you sure? You'll keep me in check?"

"Of course. After all, I know best, right~?" Giving her a kiss, Stacy felt the moment that Cassie agreed, stopped holding back, her body losing any hard details before becoming completely inhumanoid, just a large glob of blue slime nuzzled up to her in bed, her clothes falling off and onto the sheets.

With a jiggly giggle, Cassie eagerly agreed. "Of course~! I don't even know why I was worried, with my big beautiful babe here to protect me, I know everything'll be fine!" There was a sudden squeeze (a hug?), before the slime shuddered. "Ughhhh, I'm so hungry though!"

"I guess all that sex worked up an appetite. Luckily for you, we've got quite a few leftovers stashed away." Not even bothering to put on any clothes, Stacy rose from the bed and walked towards the kitchen, Cassie following behind.

She hadn't returned to a humanoid shape, instead staying just a pile of goo, slurping across the floor.

As Stacy got out the Chinese takeout they'd eaten a few days before, she asked, "Do you want this heated up? Or is it good cold?"

With a burbling sound, Cassie considered the question, before replying, "Cold's fine! Heck, you don't even have to remove it from the package, just drop it in, babe!" Cassie started moving back and forth, fidgeting, eager for food. With a shrug, Stacy did as asked, letting go of the fried rice and letting the entire thing, paper container and all, plop into Cassie. It sunk into her, and before Stacy's eyes, dissolved.

She found herself getting horny again, her heart racing. It was so incredible to watch her slime girlfriend eat, and when she called for, "More!" Stacy wasn't about to argue. Chicken carbonara, several slices of cake, and a plate full of sliders, all disappeared inside of her.

It was around this point that Stacy considered the question of where all that mass was going to go. Looking down at Cassie, it did look like she was bigger now, though it was hard to tell when she was just a glob of slime. "That's all the leftovers we've got," she told her.

"Awww, but I'm still hungry!" Cassie complained. Stacy got the strange sense she was pouting, even without a mouth. "Okay, but, that tupperware and the plate tasted good too! Don't we have some silverware and junk we were gonna donate? Donate it to me instead!"

A strange shiver went through Stacy at the idea. "Really? You're fine eating all that?"

"Are you kidding? Honestly, I think the plate was tastier than the stuff on it!" Cassie paused, before adding, sounding apologetic, "Not that the sliders weren't good babe, but like... I dunno! Feels like my new body has different needs. I've had a lotta human food, but now I need something else!" Without waiting or asking for help, she slipped away, heading towards the cardboard box they kept it all in.

It was only then that Stacy noticed how much cleaner the floor was in Cassie's wake. Was she eating the crumbs and detritus from the ground?

By the time Stacy reached the closet, she found Cassie had engulfed the entire box, dissolving it and everything inside. It was fascinating, seeing the porcelain and metal and paper destroyed inside her.

No, Stacy thought, not destroyed. Changed. Turned into more of Cassie.

"Mmm, that hit the spot... but I'm still just a liiiiiittle peckish." It was obvious now how much Cassie had grown. The top of her almost spherical form came up to Stacy's belly, and she had to weigh more than her girlfriend now.

Considering the continued hunger of her girlfriend, Stacy had an idea. "Well... there's that box of my clothes we were going to give away, right? You could try that?"

Before she'd finished her sentence, Cassie was already off, moving down the corridor and calling out, "Ooooh, great idea babe!" It made Stacy feel a strange fluttering uncertainty in her stomach. When this started out, it was Stacy taking care of Cassie's needs, being in-charge, like normal.

But now? Now Cassie was taking care of it all herself. Did she even need Stacy?

Sure enough, by the time Stacy got back to their bedroom, Cassie had already finished the box. "Heeheehee, babe I could taste you on them! And like... you tasted so goooood~!"

"I-I'm glad," Stacy told her, feeling a little nervous now. "So, are you finally full?" There had to be an end to her hunger, right? Cassie wasn't going to just... keep eating? The idea was terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Cassie hummed, considering the idea for a few seconds before burbling out, "Y'know what? For now, sure!" 'For now'. That felt... ominous. "I've got a different kinda hunger I want sated right now, y'know~?"

Shivering with excitement, Stacy walked over, looking at the huge ball of goo that was Cassie. "I think I could go for another round. You ready to be my good slimy girl~?" The lilting quality to her voice came easily, she had been using it with Cassie their whole relationship. It was, as Cassie often liked to call it, her 'Yes Mistress' voice, since that's the response it usually got from her.

"Mmm, maybe I don't wanna be 'good' though?" Cassie's form coalesced, building up and up into a more humanoid figure once more. Yet, that figure was different. Very different.

Before, Cassie has been so small, so adorable, but all that mass had to go somewhere, and Cassie had evidently chosen for it to go everywhere. Now, Cassie was well over six feet, several inches taller than Stacy. More to the point, she'd gone from flat-chested and apple-bottomed to curves galore. Large, round tits sat on her chest, her belly was plump and squeezable, and her ass was now more pear than apple.

Of course, none of that compared to her cock.

The once cis girl had apparently decided it was time to try out a new set of equipment, and Stacy found she was in no mood to argue. "Sweetie, you're... you're so gorgeous."

"I know~" Cassie said, her voice vibrating with confidence. "Though, I don't know if I like the sound of 'sweetie' from you anymore, babe. How about this time, you call me 'mistress'?" She stepped closer, and despite her playful tone, Stacy felt a need to obey her.

"I-if that's what you want, mistress, then of course." It wasn't the first time she'd tried being the sub, but it had never worked before, they'd always just gone back to the usual state of things. This time? Calling Cassie 'mistress' made her cock painfully rigid, the tip dripping precum in eagerness. She had no idea where this was going, but she also found it hard to care. She trusted Cassie.

Reaching down with one gooey hand, Cassie caressed the length of Stacy's cock, the touch at once familiar and foreign. That grip was the same that Cassie had used a thousand times before, but now her touch was wet and cold, and every movement had a little more tug to it, as her slime gripped to her girlfriend's flesh. "Well, to start with--"

Whatever she'd been about to say, it was interrupted as her gooey body suddenly shook, a gurgling sound emitting from the entire surface. The persona of Cassie the Dominant Mistress fell away for a second as her cheeks blushed a darker blue.

"Hungry, babe?" Stacy asked.

"V-very." Then her posture changed, and the authority was back. "Forget what I was about to say, pet. You're going to get out your phone, order me a few pizzas, and I'll be stroking you the entire time."

Shivering at the idea of being toyed with, at being called 'pet', Stacy nodded shakily. "O-of course, mistress, right away." She didn't have to ask what kind to get, she knew Cassie's preferences. She walked over to where her phone lay, but Cassie followed the entire time, never letting her hand wander from its task, letting the pleasure inside of Stacy build.

Stacy's eyes kept wandering to that cock between Cassie's legs, thicker and longer than Stacy's own, and couldn't help wondering if she'd get a chance to feel it inside of her. "H-hello," Stacy said once the pizza place picked up, trying her best to keep her horny excitement out of her voice. "I'd like to place an order for two med--" The grip tightened, to the point of being just a little painful. "L-large, sorry--" Harder. "E-e-extra large! Two extra large pizzas, one pineapple and sausage, one pepperoni and olive."

Suddenly, Stacy felt Cassie had leaned in close to her ear to whisper something. "Make sure they knock on the front door. We might need... 'help'... carrying them in." There was something menacing about the request, but Stacy passed it along, along with her credit card info, unaware of just what was going on in Cassie's gooey brain.

Once the call ended, Cassie kept whispering, her voice huskier and deeper than Stacy was used to. "Good job, pet. You've made your mistress happy, even if you needed a few... corrections, along the way."

Words began to spill from Stacy's mouth. "Yes, mistress, w-want to do good for you, please!" Her knees felt weak, her mind cloudy. She'd tried being submissive before, for Cassie and others, but it had never felt like this before.

"Then bend over on the bed, and you'll get what you want."

Stacy didn't have to be asked twice. She darted towards the bed, sinking to her knees before it and falling on the messy covers, her thick ass stuck out, eager for whatever Cassie wanted to do to her.

She could hear Cassie slowly follow, her slimy lower half making a distinct sound as it moved over the carpet. "Look at you~ It's so funny, thinking you ever thought you were in charge. This is better, isn't it? This is your proper place." A cold hand grabbed one of Stacy's thighs, fingers tracing up her legs to her ass, where Cassie gave her a strong squeeze.

"Y-yes mistress! It is, my place is here, I'm yours, it was silly to t-think anything else, please I need it, I need you!"

Cassie made a cooing sound, as though admiring an adorable animal. "So quick to please... well, let's see how good you are at bottoming, hmm? Heeheehee~" Breaking character to give a giggle that was almost menacing, Cassie finally thrust her fingers inside of Stacy's ass.

It was impossible to really tell how many, since the fingers just lost definition inside of her, becoming an amorphous gooey extension of Cassie. The feeling was nothing like the small experiments Stacy had done with sex toys before, so cold and slimy but also so alive. She wasn't even sure it felt 'pleasurable', necessarily, but the idea of being finger-fucked by her girlfriend was so hot, she moaned anyway.

"Just getting you nice and lubed up, pet." Cassie giggled again, thrusting with her fingers just a few more times before popping them out and lining her cock up outside of the hole. "Though... considering what my cock is made of, that probably wasn't necessary. But it certainly was fun, seeing you mewl in excitement from just a few fingers."

Stacy tried to reply, but it was hard to form a proper sentence. All she could really get out was 'want' 'cock' and 'mistress', though even those words came out hazy through the pleasure filling her head.

Slimy hands began caressing Stacy's arms, her tummy, but most of all her tits. So large, so ripe, they'd once dwarfed Cassie's, but now the shoe was on the other foot. "If you want it so badly... beg for it the right way." It was obvious from the warble in her voice that Cassie was straining herself by not just going to town on Stacy then and there, but clearly she found the teasing fun.

Of course, so did Stacy. "Yes! Mistress, p-please use me, fuck me, touch me anywhere you want, I'm yours, I just n-n-need your cock inside me! I've never needed anything so much as this, I promise!"

Cassie licked her lips, a purely aesthetic performance, but a fun one. After all, her slime tongue created such a lovely sound as it rubbed against her gooey lips. "Mmm... one more thing, and then you'll get what you want. Cassie promises~ You just have to swear that you'll always be mine. No more equals. Your body is mine, to do with as I please." Her tone of voice was so possessive, so eager, so hungry.

Stacy didn't even try to think through a response. "Yours! Yours, I'm yours, all of my, forever, you can do whatever you want, please j-just please fuck me!"

"Good pet~" As she spoke the words, Cassie thrust her hips forward, driving her cock inside of Stacy.

Two facts quickly became clear to Stacy. One, unlike Cassie's fingers, her cock didn't lose shape inside her. No, the membrane held firm, rigid, it was impossible to deny what was inside her was her girlfriend's cock. Two, that cock was long enough to rub against Stacy's prostate from the first thrust, and thick enough to stuff tightly into Stacy's needy hole.

Burying her face down into the bedding, Stacy stopped being able to do much of anything, except keeping her ass up in the air. She had no idea bottoming felt this good, it was almost a spiritual experience. All of her senses were thoroughly overridden by the sensation of her girlfriend's magnificent gooey cock slamming into her again and again and again.

As Cassie pushed into her, Stacy could feel that new tummy of hers rubbing up against her back, the softness just another melody in a symphony of mind-breaking sensations. There was no need to think, to try and do anything, all she had to do was be fucked by her mistress.

"This feels so gooooood~!" Cassie crooned, clinging onto Stacy more and more, her thrusting becoming more tight and controlled. "F-fuck, why, why even pretend anymore?" With those words, that big, chubby humanoid body behind Stacy started to lose its cohesion, features disappearing until Cassie was once again just a large spherical slime, crushing Stacy down into the bed, her cock less rigid, more flexible, a tendril from this alien being.

That reminder that she wasn't just being fucked by her girlfriend, but by her transformed girlfriend, that Cassie clearly felt more comfortable now in this effortless, inhuman form, brought Stacy to orgasm, her cock spasming beneath her as she spilled her seed into the sheets.

It seemed Cassie noticed. "Aww, did you cum, pet? You must love thinking about how I must look right now, don't you? Tell me if that made you cum."

Stacy tried to answer, but it only came out as a muffled, incoherent sound of affirmation.

"Good pet~ You love being owned by me, don't you? Fuck it feels so good to be a slime!" It numbly hit Stacy that, before the transformation, Cassie tended to avoid swearing, but that was just another thing that fell away with her changes. "Fuck being a human! This is so much better, I've never felt so alive! F-f-fuck, just, thinking about it, making me cum!!"

The mass of slime shivered, convulsed, and suddenly the cocklike tentacle inside of Stacy twitched, filling her ass with translucent blue cum.

Keeping track of exactly what happened after that was difficult. Somehow, Cassie moved Stacy into the bed more properly, head propped on some pillows. "Don't try and walk," she said at some point. "Trust me, those silly boney legs of yours will have trouble with it." Cassie cuddled close, still just a big blog of goo, but one stretched out enough that Stacy could put her arms around her, and hold her close.

Eventually, Stacy did start to properly come back to herself. "That was..." Her mouth felt dry, her ass was a little sore, and she knew Cassie was right about the walking thing. Still, she smiled. "That was wonderful. Thank you for that, sweetie."

Something about that pet name seemed to draw the human back out of Cassie. First her face formed in the slime, meeting Stacy's eyes, before the rest of the body slowly shaped itself back into the form she'd seen before. It was nice to feel Cassie's arms holding her again. "I'm scared," Cassie told her, voice small.

"Why?" Concerned, Stacy peppered her girlfriend's face with kisses.

Cassie smiled, but something about the expression still struck Stacy as sad. "I wasn't joking before, during sex... this feels so good. I've never been this... this free before, I guess. I can look however I want, I can even just look like nothing, and that's strange and weird and it feels incredible."

Nodding her head, Stacy cuddled a little closer, placing her head in the crook of Cassie's neck. "So? What's scary about that? Honestly, it sounds wonderful. I'm a little jealous."

"You would be," Cassie said, a laugh tracing the edges of her words. But when she spoke again, her tone was somber. "It's scary because... every time I give in, like you wanted me to, it's harder to come back to myself. What if I just... never come back? What if, I just stay in that slimy-mindset, and I never want to think like a human again? And, and, the things I want to do sometimes..."

Stacy pulled her girlfriend in for a long, slow, loving kiss on the lips, one that Cassie happily reciprocated. When they finally pulled away, Stacy spoke with confidence. "I know you'll always be in there, sweetheart. You can always come back. If you need help doing it, I can try to like... pull you out, if I think you need it. But so far? All these new urges, and new behaviors, they're fine. I like seeing you explore this, I love seeing you enjoy yourself. So, maybe put those fears on the backburner for now and just... go with the flow?"

"Okay," Cassie replied, voice a little unsure. Then, her form began to lose definition again, and she said more confidently. "Okay." Before she just went back to being a big blob entirely, Stacy got a big squeeze and a face motion that was either a kiss or a nuzzle, before Cassie whispered to her, "Let's see how long you keep singing that tune~"

Before Stacy could ask what that meant, there was a sudden knocking at the door. "Oh, the pizza must be here." Stacy gave her gooey blob of a girlfriend another kiss before asking, "Did you want me to go get it?" She'd always been the one to handle deliveries, even before Cassie had become a slime alien.

With a giggle that sounded just a little sinister, Cassie agreed. "Yuh-huh! But, make sure to have them bring in the pizzas, okay? Once you let them in, stay by the door and enjoy the show~"

Unsure what that meant, and scared to really think too much about it, Stacy got dressed quickly into some sweatpants and a shirt and went to answer the door.

The delivery girl stood there, holding the pizzas and frowning at Stacy. "You need me to carry the pizzas inside?" She was probably in her early 20's, smelled like stale cigarettes, and had a thin, boney build that somehow added to her scowl. It made sense for her to be skeptical, considering Stacy looked like she could bench press the delivery girl for fun.

"Oh, well..." Stacy quickly thought of an excuse as she backed away, letting the driver (whose name tag read 'Jennifer') in, "...you see, I had a wrist injury recently, and I have to be careful about holding anything too heavy." As she spoke, Stacy hid one wrist behind her back, and cast her eyes around the room.