Gooner Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamlin
Hamlin
1,606 Followers

The man, whom Lucy called Luke, pulled the car into the lot of a store with blacked-out windows. The sign above the place read 2Nasty. Rachel had never heard of it, but then, Rachel had not heard about much. The little egg in her cunt buzzed away happily, keeping her wet and aroused as Lucy led them into the store. Luke wandered off, leaving Lucy and Rachel to peruse the strange merchandise. Everything inside seemed alien to Rachel.

There were some things she recognized from her recent experiences with Lucy, but most of the things were a mystery. She guessed that they were the kinds of toys that adult women played with. Lucy stopped them in front of a rack filled with fake penises in varying sizes and shapes. Next to these, Rachel saw several of the vibrating toys that Lucy had used on her, as well.

Lucy whirled Rachel into her arms, sliding her hands around the younger girl's body and cupping her breasts as she leaned in to whisper, "One day, soon, we'll be able to get lots of them," one of her hands slid down Rachel's body to cup her twat, "I'll teach you how to be so good and we can play all the time. We'll do things that make you feel amazing with all these toys, and your sexy cunny will so fucking hot and horny all the time, just like it's supposed to."

She rubbed vigorously at Rachel's cunt, making her tremble in aroused embarrassment. She'd thought that girls only did things like that in their room, but clearly she was wrong. Lucy seemed to think that it was okay to do it in public, too, but Rachel felt very scared that someone else would see and think that it was weird. A girl at the end of the aisle did notice, and she was watching the two of them as she touched her own cunt under her skirt. Rachel supposed that it was normal, after all. This is just what women did.

"No cummies," Lucy hissed in her ear, "Just keep your cunt happy and hot so it's always ready to play, okay?"

Rachel nodded, her face flushed as the other girl watched, keeping her own cunt happy and ready to play. Lucy looked the toys over and asked, "Is there anything that looks like fun to you?"

Rachel wasn't certain. All of the toys were something new. She didn't understand their purpose, beyond simulating sex things, like she'd seen in the videos. Her eyes scanned the fake penises, finally falling on one that had two heads. The toy was very long, pink, and had little glittering sparkles all along the length. Lucy followed Rachel's gaze and she felt her sister nod, approvingly.

"That's a good choice, slut," Lucy said softly and Rachel shook, "We can have a lot of fun with that."

Lucy let her go and removed the toy from the rack, then took Rachel's hand and let her down the aisle. The girl at the end of the aisle reached out her hand and pressed something into Lucy's palm as they passed. Lucy stopped, looked at the folded note, and then smiled at the girl. She said nothing, only winked, and then they passed by.

"What was it?" Rachel asked as Lucy pulled her down another aisle, this one filled with all kinds of straps, harnesses, leather things and other oddities.

"It was her number," Lucy said, "I think she wants to hook up with you, or maybe just watch you play with your cunt."

"Me?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah! You're so cute. All the girls will want to play with your cunt. All the boys, too. Once I teach you enough, we'll see about that, okay?"

Rachel nodded uncertainly, wondering how she'd have ever figured this all out without Lucy. Her sister picked out a couple of other items that Rachel didn't recognize. One was a strap with a metal ring in it, while another had some kind of little red ball on it. Another just seemed like a collection of nylon straps with little padded things on the end.

Rachel, ever curious, wondered how Lucy would use those to make her cunt hot and happy. The final item was another fake penis, but this one was attached to an odd assortment of nylon straps. Lucy found Luke, browsing a wall of toys that looked like rubber cunts. He selected one, then the three of them went to the counter, where Luke paid for everything and handed Lucy the bag filled with their toys.

Rachel followed Lucy and her friend from the store, where Luke drove the girls back home. Rachel felt weird when Luke followed them inside, and when Lucy saw her glancing nervously at the man she said, "Luke was very nice to buy us all those new toys. When people are kind to you, it's nice to return the favor, right?"

Rachel nodded. It was nice to return favors to people. Even she knew that.

"Since I don't have a lot of money, but I have a very sexy and useful pussy, that's what I'm going to use to pay Luke back for his kindness," Lucy explained, "Women with sexy pussies, like us, are most useful when we're providing pleasure. Remember all the girls in the videos?"

Rachel nodded, her heart thudding in her chest as Lucy continued, "The things they do are just what women are useful for. You, too. I know it's scary, because it's so new, but I'm going to let you watch what I do with Luke, so you can learn how to do it right, okay?"

Rachel's warm head and warmer cunt felt very excited by this idea. She was going to learn something important by watching Lucy. Once they were in Lucy's room, her sister began to kiss her softly as Luke undressed himself, wordlessly. Rachel squirmed in her arms as Lucy pulled Rachel's top off of her, exposing her small tits to Luke's excited gaze. It seemed very naughty, but with the little egg still buzzing in her cunt, Rachel's overexcited mind just went with it, allowing Lucy to teach her this important step in becoming an adult.

Lucy slipped off Rachel's skirt, then shed her own clothes, leading Rachel to the bed, where she laid her down. Rachel flushed as Luke watched Lucy pick up the white vibrator and turn it on. She handed it to Rachel and said, "Just like we do together, okay? It's just like when we watch the videos."

Rachel nodded and pressed the toy against her cunt, the added vibration from the vibrating instantly mingling with the egg in her pussy, making her pant and twitch as she humped the toy, then pulled it away before she could orgasm. She let herself calm down as Lucy laid back on the bed next to her and Luke climbed on top of her sister. Rachel toyed herself again as Luke straddled Lucy's chest and pushed his hard penis into her sister's mouth.

Lucy groaned happily, Luke pushing his swollen member between her lips as Lucy's hands cupped his naked ass and urged him to push it deeper. He obliged, causing Lucy to gag as his entire shaft disappeared into her. Rachel backed off, mauling one of her breasts. It really was like the videos, but so much better. She couldn't believe she was actually watching it happen.

Luke fucked his cock in and out of Lucy's sucking mouth for a few minutes, groaning to himself as Lucy rubbed her cunt. The wet, squishing sounds under the noise of the vibrating toy did something weird to Rachel's head, making the hot feeling grow more intense. She thought she might cum, so she backed off again and watched Luke pull his wet penis from Lucy's mouth and move between her legs.

"Don't make me cum," Lucy said, "Good girls don't cum."

Luke pressed the head of his penis to Lucy's cunt and Rachel swallowed hard, sitting herself up against the pillows so she could get a better view. Luke pushed his cock into Lucy and she shook, biting her lip and moaning loudly. Rachel pressed the toy to her clit and pinched her nipple, gasping at the little spike of pain as Lucy's legs encircled Luke's waist.

Luke began to hump his prick into Lucy in hard, short thrusts that made Lucy's big breasts jiggle wildly. He put his tongue into Lucy's mouth and the wet smacking of their lips over the sound of the wet slapping sounds made Rachel pull the vibrator off her clit so she wouldn't cum. The need in her pussy was intense and she found it difficult to pull the toy away.

"Fucking slut," Luke hissed, and Lucy's body quaked. Luke slapped her across the face and Lucy moaned loudly, her hips pumping hard against Luke's thrusting.

"I'm gonna cum!" Lucy said, "Pull it out! Don't let me cum!"

Luke complied, his face red, and pulled his wet penis from Lucy's pussy. The man spread her legs further, then pushed them back with his hands and drove his prick into Lucy's bottom, making her yelp.

"Fucking whore," he growled, "That's what you like, huh? You like being a cock hole?"

"Fuck yeah!" Lucy hissed, "Put it anywhere you want, baby. Fuck me, but don't let me cum!"

Luke began to roughly thrust his penis into Lucy's ass, making her squeal. She held her legs back to give me access, her tits wobbling back and forth as he gave her a few more hard thrusts and then groaned.

Lucy's legs shook and she bit her lip, holding in the need to cum. Luke stayed buried in her bottom for a moment, breathing hard as his hands stroked Lucy's body. Finally, he pulled his penis free and Lucy let her legs down. Luke mounted her chest again and shoved his penis back into her mouth, gripping her hair tightly as he pulled her head down the length of his cock.

"That's it, bitch," he said, "clean up that dick."

Rachel pressed the vibrator to her cunt again as she watched Lucy suck the man. When Luke seemed satisfied, he extracted his cock and gave Lucy one wet smack against her cheek with it, smearing her face with the remains of their dirty copulation.

"Call me if you need another favor," he said, dismounting and pulling on his clothes. Lucy turned to Rachel as Luke let himself out, pushing her tongue into Rachel's mouth and tugging at her nipples until Rachel squealed in pain.

Lucy relented, taking the vibrator from Rachel and replacing it with her tongue. Rachel gasped and then went wild as Lucy sucked at her cunt, the vibrating egg making it nearly impossible not to cum as her sister's tongue squirmed between her legs.

"Lucy!" Rachel gasped, "I'm gonna... gonna cum!" Rachel cried.

Lucy stopped her frantic tongue fucking, and slapped Rachel's cunt hard, making her yelp. The impending orgasm faded with the sting of Lucy's hand.

"Good girl," Lucy said, "You're so good, Rachel."

Her sister held her and stroked her hair, nipping lovingly at her neck as Rachel's confused head whirled with all the new things that were suddenly happening.

***

Chapter Six: New Toys

Rachel sat through dinner, feeling very anxious about the little vibrating egg stuffed in her twat, sure that their mother was going to hear the little thing humming away inside of her. Mother did not notice, though. As usual, their mother picked silently at the food Lucy had prepared, and then excused herself to swallow sleeping pills, before drinking herself into a depressed stupor in her bedroom. Rachel, her pussy very happy at being kept wet, could not wait to see what Lucy would teach her next.

Curious about the new toys they'd obtained from the dirty sex shop, Rachel eagerly followed Lucy into her bedroom, where her sister snuggled close to her, nude, on the bed and began to kiss her. Lucy's hands caressed her skin, cupping Rachel's bottom, toying with her tiny asshole, something that made Rachel squeak into her mouth. When Lucy parted her legs and rubbed at her cunt, Rachel responded with a delirious little moan that made Lucy's own pussy throb needily.

Lucy had never before fucked for an audience, even an audience of one. Letting Luke use her in front of her little sister had switched up Lucy's perversity another notch, and she kept replaying the scene in her head. It had been so filthy, laying on her back, letting the man spread her legs, and then whoring herself out for his pleasure, while Rachel toyed with her cunt and watched. She regretted not recording it with the webcam, but there would be other opportunities. Now, she had other fun things that she wanted to introduce Rachel to.

In watching the various porno videos, Lucy had come to the conclusion that Rachel most enjoyed the degrading, mean girl porn. For whatever reason, Rachel pictured herself as one of the girls being abused by the mean girls. Each time one of these videos played, her sister's inexperience little pussy would start working itself into a frenzy. Lucy, for her part, also enjoyed watching the little sluts in the videos get used like sex dolls, but in her own imagination she was the mean girl, controlling the submissive slut. Having her own slut, Rachel, was perfect! If Rachel wanted to get off to mean girl porn, Lucy was going to make it happen for her. It just had to be done in steps.

"You've been keeping your pussy wet and happy," Lucy said, breathily, breaking the kiss.

"Uh huh," Rachel replied, looking at her sister with wide eyes as Lucy coated her fingers in the sticky secretions from Rachel's cunt.

Lucy brought her fingers to Rachel's mouth and pushed them inside, smiling as her sister licked the taste of her own pussy from them. She followed this by pushing her tongue back into Rachel's mouth and pulling on her nipple roughly, making Rachel squeal. She was delighted as Rachel shook with pleasure at the pain in her tit. Rachel dipped her hand between her legs and rubbed at her cunt, ensure it stayed happy, just as Lucy had taught her.

Lucy broke away and located the white vibrator, flicked it on, and passed it to Rachel.

"Play with your cunt while I get some things ready, alright?"

Rachel nodded, accepting the vibrator, settling back against the pillows, and pushing the toy against her fuckhole as Lucy worked at the laptop. Having only had her one, ruined orgasm earlier in the day, Rachel found it very hard not to make herself cum, but she was determined to do it right. If she was good, if she didn't cum, then maybe Lucy would put her tongue into her cunt again. That had been better than any of the toys, even though Rachel felt that it probably wasn't something that they should be doing.

Being naked with her sister, letting Lucy touch her and kiss her, had been naughty, but allowing Lucy to put her tongue between her legs and lick her had felt doubly so. It crossed the line into real incest, she knew, but it had really made her pussy wet and happy, which she knew was the most important thing. That's what Lucy had taught her. Not to disobey her cunt. It should always be happy, excited, and getting what it needed.

Lucy finished what she was doing on the laptop and moved back, picking up one of the new toys from her nightstand. This one was the little strap with the red ball. It was a gag ball, like the one she'd seen some of the girls wearing in the videos. Rachel's eyes shifted from the ball, to Lucy, then to the screen, where she saw another girl with two toys, playing with her cunt. One of the toys was clipped to the girl's finger, and she was vibrating it against her clit, while she pushed the other inside of her cunt.

The girl shook and moaned, as she stared into the camera.

This was different though. The girl in the video was looking at her, looking at Rachel. It wasn't a video. It was another girl, and she was playing with her pussy as she watched Rachel play with her own pussy.

"Lucy it's -" Rachel began to say, but Lucy put the gag ball into her mouth and snapped the strap behind her head, muffling whatever Rachel had been about to say.

Lucy picked up another toy, this one the collection of nylon straps with the fake penis attached to them. She put the straps around herself, and cinched them into place. Rachel pulled the toy away from her cunt before she could cum, shaking, watching the fake penis bobbing up and down. Lucy got behind her, in the familiar position that Rachel had become used to, in which Rachel rested against her sister's bare breasts. The girl moaned loudly as she watched Lucy position the fake penis between Rachel's spread legs, where it settled between her wet labia, stretching them to either side of the rubber shaft.

Lucy gripped one of Rachel's tits in her hand, then took the white vibrator away. She set it aside, then spread Rachel's pussy and took hold of the little lead on the egg in her cunt, pulled it free with a wet smack, and then Rachel felt very empty.

The egg had been in her cunt nearly the whole day, and it had begun to feel very normal having the vibrations constantly teasing her twat. Without it, she felt strange. To compensate for the sudden void, Rachel found herself sliding her cunt along the length of the rubber shaft as she watched the girl on the screen shove the toy inside her cunt.

"Good girl," Lucy whispered in her ear as she squeezed her breast, "Watch your friend. Look at how much fun she's having with her cunt, just like you."

Rachel did watch, reflexively rubbing her pussy along the fake penis, the little ridges stimulating her clit as the girl on the screen moaned.

"Did you like watching Luke fuck me?" Lucy asked.

Rachel groaned, remembering the sight of her sister's legs pushed back as the man roughly shoved his cock into her, slapped her face and called her names.

"I was such good girl for him, wasn't I?"

"Uh huh," Rachel mumbled through the gag.

Seeing it happen, right in front of her, had gotten Rachel so excited. It was better than the videos, because it had been real, scary, but so oddly exciting. Lucy had been good for him, allowing Luke to use her helpful pussy to take care of his cock. Rachel felt so glad that Lucy had shown her how to be good, and even though it was frightening, she wanted to try it for herself someday.

Rachel's pussy slid along the length of the penis, but when she moved too far along it, the head of the toy slipped into the entrance to her wet pussy, making Rachel suddenly freeze and gasp. The fake penis was in her pussy! Just a little bit, spreading the entrance to her hole, but it was a new sensation. Lucy reached between her legs and took hold of the cock, wiggled it, and a little bit more slipped inside of Rachel. She moaned into the gag and her body shook. She bit down on the little ball, holding back the urge to cum from the exciting new feeling of the fake penis pressing into her.

Lucy squeezed her boob. The girl on the screen trembled, her body sweating as she fucked herself with her toy and continued to rub her clit with the little vibrating ring. Lucy wiggled the cock again, and this time Rachel moved herself back, her eyes glazing over. She let out a long, slutty moan into her gag as the fake penis slid inside of her pussy.

"Good girl," Lucy hissed, "Fuck your cock for me."

Rachel shuddered. Slowly, she pushed herself up onto her knees a bit, settled the fake penis at a better angle, and then sat herself back down, letting the length of the toy burrow more deeply into her happy cunt. Lucy held her hips as Rachel slowly took the toy into her, the little ridges sending pricks of pleasure through her as the stiff tube spread the inner walls of her cunt wider, giving her a new kind of pleasure that she'd never imagined could be possible, despite all the new things she'd learned.

Mimicking what she'd seen in the videos, Rachel raised herself onto her knees again, then sank down, fucking the length of the toy into her cunt and trembling at the feeling as the shaft of it split her pussy walls apart. She squeaked as the head of the toy pushed so deeply into her, Lucy's hands resting on her hips, guiding her up again, then down, until Rachel found a rhythm that she really enjoyed. She watched the girl on the screen begin to fuck her own pussy harder, faster, and then she found herself copying the other girl's rhythm, syncing her movements. Soon, they were watching one another, fucking their toys for the pleasure of the other.

Rachel watched the girl's cum, wet and shiny, coating the strange girl's cunt lips and toys. Rachel began to rub her little fuck button as she rode Lucy's cock, her eyes locked on the girl's. There was something so intensely exciting about the other girl watching her, like Rachel was sharing this sexy moment with her, as though their shared love of their cunts was an unspoken bond, fueling their excitement.

Hamlin
Hamlin
1,606 Followers
123456...8