Gooner Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it," the girl rasped, "fuck your cock."

Rachel moaned, her pace increasing, a new and different kind of orgasm building up inside of her, like, yet unlike those she'd experienced with the vibrator. She was going to cum. She shouldn't cum. Would Lucy be mad? Good girls don't cum.

"Huh! Gba cm!" Rachel mumbled, but Lucy didn't stop her.

Her sister gripped her hips tighter and began to hump the fake penis into Rachel's body, setting off the orgasm she'd been holding back. Rachel cupped her own breast in one hand and wildly frigged her clit with the other as Lucy pumped the cock into her, making Rachel's eyes roll back into her head as the feelings overwhelmed her. She grunted like an animal and began to quiver. The orgasm swept through her, and then the girl on the screen joined her, squealing and humping her toy as Rachel bucked and rode the cock, her pussy gripping the shaft of it as she came.

Lucy groaned, herself, wishing she could touch her own cunt, but she was more practiced at denying the urge. She wanted Rachel to experience this, to allow her sister to feel what it was like to cum with a cock inside of her, further cementing her dedication to the pleasure. After a whole day of denial, Rachel was so keyed up that Lucy knew just how much relief that feeling would bring. Afterwards, though, Rachel would think about it. She'd love it. She'd want more, and then she'd come back to Lucy to learn.

The girl on the screen slumped, her body shining with perspiration as she continued to touch her clit, causing little shivers of pleasure to run through her body, keeping her pussy happy and wet. Rachel slumped, as well, little aftershocks of pleasure rippling through her, reluctant to remove the cock from her hole.

It felt so nice to have her cunt full again, after spending all day with the egg in it. Lucy rolled Rachel onto her side. The girl on the laptop switched off her camera and the screen went black. The toy still pushed into her fuckhole, Lucy cradled Rachel in her arms and stroked her hair, kissed her neck.

"Good girl," Lucy said, "You were so good to your pussy."

Rachel felt sleepy now, her head filled with a pleasant glow, little stars bursting behind her eyelids as Lucy gently fucked the penis in and out of her, keeping her pussy wet and happy.

***

Chapter Seven: Pornosexual

Rachel's tutor, Ms. Gleeson, was a beak-nosed, gray-haired woman with a nervous air about her. This was because Ms. Gleeson was always concerned with being politically correct toward other people. She did not want people to have the impression that she was a bigot, a racist, or a homophobe.

She was none of those things, but she wanted to ensure that she was never accused of those things, either. To that end, she made certain to use people's preferred gender pronouns, only the acceptable forms of racial identifiers, and never made a comment that could be viewed as judgmental.

Ms. Gleeson had, also, been Lucy's tutor. Lucy was a smart girl, but a frustrating girl, because Lucy had a mean streak in her and constantly challenged everything that Ms. Gleeson tried to teach her. It was while working with Lucy, that Ms. Gleeson had been introduced to yet another term that she did not want to risk offending anyone by misusing or judging. Pornosexual.

Lucy had engaged Ms. Gleeson, during her time as her tutor, in a discussion about sexuality. Ms. Gleeson did not want to have this conversation, but since she'd told Lucy every topic deserved to be conversed about, explored, and discussed, she had, reluctantly, talked to her about it. Lucy had identified herself as a pornosexual, someone who was sexually attracted to pornography. In strict terms, this was not exactly true, as Lucy did love sex with people and found other people to be sexually arousing. She was just more aroused by edging herself to hardcore pornography than anything else in life.

So it was that, on Monday morning, when Rachel met with Ms. Gleeson for her lessons, the tutor was filled with a sense of anxiousness when Lucy decided to join them at the table.

"Hello, Lucy," Ms. Gleeson said, politely.

"Ms. Gleeson," Lucy said, seating herself, "I'd like to sit in, if you don't mind, because I think there's something important that you need to know, to help Rachel with her studies."

"What would that be?" Ms. Gleeson asked.

"You helped me so well, after we discussed my sexuality, and tailored the lessons to a way that I could benefit from them," Lucy said, smirking, enjoying Ms. Gleeson's nervous shifting, "That I thought you should know that Rachel is the same. Rachel is a pornosexual."

Ms. Gleeson blushed. She had not enjoyed the way that Lucy had made her alter her lesson plans, to include references to sex and pornography, in order to help Lucy learn the material. She was, also, not happy about the fact that she might have to do it again. However, she did not want anyone to think that she was being judgmental. She, further, believed, rightly, that people who identified their sexuality in this fashion deserved support, too, and that it was important that they not feel isolated or outcast, simply because they had different needs.

"Is that so, Rachel?" Ms. Gleeson asked.

Rachel, who sat at the table for her lessons, her cunt stuffed with the vibrating egg, and not having orgasmed since yesterday, nodded her head and agreed, "I really like porno. It makes me feel good."

"Does your mother know about this?" Ms. Gleeson asked, putting the question to both of them.

Rachel shook her head and said, "My mom will think I'm weird, if I tell her."

Lucy nodded, pleased that Rachel was following her instructions, and added, "You know how my mom was, when she found out about me. She still hates me and thinks I'm gross."

Ms. Gleeson's heart went out to the girls. The tutor had children of her own, and all of them were different. She had a son who was gay, a daughter who was lesbian, and another son that had become a daughter. Ms. Gleeson had seen, first-hand, the judgement and the disgust that some people had shown to her children, who she loved, and she did not like Lucy's mother's attitude toward Lucy's desire to be a pornosexual. So, Ms. Gleeson had never told their mother about the tailored lessons that she'd created for Lucy. Now, she would have to do it again, and she didn't like it, but her primary concern was teaching, educating, and encouraging people to be who they wanted to be.

"Well, I guess we can keep this between us, then," Ms. Gleeson said, "but I don't have any special lessons prepared right now. I'll bring along some of the material Lucy and I used, the next time I'm over. Would that be alright, Rachel?"

Rachel nodded, grateful that Lucy had taken the time to explain her newfound sexuality to Ms. Gleeson, because Rachel felt that it was embarrassing to have to discuss it. Lucy understood how to say it right, and Rachel knew that if she'd tried to explain it, she'd have just sounded like some kind of weirdo. Weirder, even, than she already was. Lucy didn't think she was weird though, and she was glad that Ms. Gleeson didn't think so, either.

"I'll leave you to the lessons," Lucy said, and retreated to her room.

Lucy stripped herself and got onto the bed, pushing the end of a vibrator into her aroused twat to keep herself stimulated, then went to work on the new accounts she'd set up. The latest video, uploaded the prior evening, had proven quite popular. As she'd expected, watching a girl get fucked by her strap-on-wearing sister had proven to be a great lure, and eager perverts the world over had been happy to part with a little bit of money in exchange for the dirty video. The fact that she was exploiting her sister's naivety didn't seem wrong to Lucy. She was helping Rachel learn, and Rachel would be sharing in the rewards with her, as they made this venture successful.

Lucy opened a second window, moved it to the corner of the screen, and watched a playlist of bukkake porn while she worked. Occasionally, she would pause in her work, press the white vibrator to her clit, and watch the girls in the videos get their faces plastered with cum, as she worked herself up to the edge. Then, the dirty image in her head, she continued to edit and upload new stills and videos from the previous evening's session with Rachel.

After allowing Rachel to cum on the fake cock, they'd taken a brief nap, but then they'd played, long into the night. Lucy was, now, editing a video in which she'd put the gag ball into Rachel's mouth and used one of her scarves to put around Rachel's neck, like a leash. She'd, also, placed a cute, cat ear headband on her, then tied Rachel's hands behind her back.

In the video, she watched Rachel's face, which was toward the laptop camera, her eyes rolled up in her head, drooling around the gag. Rachel was pushed down on the bed, her ass up, and behind her, Lucy fucked the fake cock into Rachel's pussy and pressed the vibrator against her anus. She held the leash in her hand, giving it a gentle tug each time Rachel's body began to shake as she neared an orgasm. At this point, Lucy removed the vibrator and pulled the length of the fake penis from her sister, until she'd calmed down.

Then, when the need to orgasm had passed, the vibrator rubbed against her butthole once more, and the thick, fake cock would slide back into her pussy, where Lucy would slowly, tortuously pump the length of it into her sister, until the process repeated itself. Though the audience could not see it, Rachel watched the computer screen, where a long list of pornography played. Lucy had set this up, so that Rachel would be inundated with more mean girl porn, her favorite kind.

The playlist featured videos of girls taunting other girls as they masturbated, while trying not to orgasm. Other videos showed girls bound and gagged, just like Rachel, as they were pounded roughly in their ass or pussy. All of these videos included the common element of a mean girl, berating or teasing the girl as she was fucked, calling her names, slapping her, or forcing the girl to eat her cunt. Rachel found these videos fascinating, her pussy getting so wet as the submissive girls took this demeaning treatment, orgasming from it, even when they cried or struggled.

Lucy extracted several stills from the video, uploaded them to the free channels, and posted the finished video to the paid account. The channels, new as they were, weren't producing the riches that Lucy knew would come, but they were gaining traction. By the time she'd finished her work, Lucy was incredibly horny. She enlarged her porn window, and then spent some time losing herself in the bukkake porn, while she alternated rubbing her clit with the vibrator, and then pinching it painfully, until her legs were shaking with the need to orgasm.

She took a pair of clips from her nightstand, put them on her nipples, squealing at the familiar pain, and let the need fade, before attacking her twat with the vibrator again. By the time her alarm went off, Lucy's pussy was a sopping mess of need. She had to do her duty, though, and threw on a pair of loose pants and a shirt, before going down to start putting together dinner.

She found Rachel at the table, Ms. Gleeson just having left, staring dumbly at a half-finished paper. Horned-up and on edge, Lucy tilted Rachel's head up and began to kiss her and molest her tits as Rachel moaned, rubbing at her vibrating twat through her pants.

"Lucy," Rachel said, pulling away, "It's really hard to study with the egg in. Can I take it out while I do my homework?"

"You did really good, keeping it in all day," Lucy said, nodding, "So, sure. We can take it out. But you'll have to wear the butt plug, instead."

Rachel hadn't liked the butt plug, at first, but Lucy said it was important to train her ass to play, just like her pussy. Thankfully, the plug she'd worn all night, in concert with the vibrator, had been well lubricated. Having them both in, while she tried to sleep, though, had been agonizing.

Lucy had, of course, secured them in with the tape, so Rachel had no choice but to allow the egg to vibrate her cunt all night, which also vibrated the plug stuffed in her butt. She hadn't slept much, and they'd stayed up very late, so Rachel was too tired to protest.

She followed Lucy up to Lucy's room, where her sister pulled off Rachel's pants, extracted the egg, and then pushed her tongue against Rachel's fuckbox and licked at the sexy wetness that had accumulated through the day. This was, perhaps, one of Rachel's favorite things. The fake penis felt wonderful, too, but having Lucy lick her cunt for her made Rachel think of all the dirty movies, with the mean girls that made the other girls lick their cunts, and she fantasized about Lucy tying her up and making her lick cunt, too. The idea was embarrassing and arousing, which Rachel found confusing.

Once Rachel was on the verge of her orgasm, Lucy stopped and propped her up on the bed, in view of the camera, then lubed up her asshole with her fingers. The butt plug went in next, spreading her sister's anus open for the camera as Rachel moaned. Once the plug was in, Lucy gave her pussy a few more licks as a reward, before the two of them went back downstairs. Rachel returned to her assignment, now even hornier, her bottom wiggling in the chair as she did her work and Lucy made dinner.

***

Chapter Eight: Tongue-Tied

Rachel had been flushed and horny all through dinner, the butt plug in her anus as they ate the meal in silence. Their mother was always quiet these days, preferring to sulk through Lucy's meals, then retire to her wine and sleeping pills. Before doing so, each time, she gave Rachel a quick hug and stroked her hair, wordlessly. Lucy, she fixed with a disgusted glare.

Following dinner, with their mother drinking herself into a pill-induced slumber, Rachel asked her sister, "Lucy, why is mom always sad?"

Lucy turned and put her arms around the younger girl, cradling her head to her breasts.

"She has it tough, since dad left. She just works really hard. When people work themselves to death, like she does, it makes them miserable. That's why it's important to do something that you love and that you're good at, so that you don't end up sad and alone, like mom."

"I don't want to be like that," Rachel said.

"You won't be. You'll always have me. Mom loves you, too. She's just lost," Lucy said.

"Lost?"

"She doesn't have anything but her jobs and she's depressed. We're going to help her, though," Lucy explained.

"How?" Rachel asked, the warmth of her sister's embrace and stroking of her hair a comfort.

"By taking care of ourselves, so she doesn't have to work so hard," Lucy said, "Everything runs on money, and we don't have enough. What you and I are doing, though, it isn't just for fun."

"It isn't?"

"No. Lots of girls, like us, make tons of money just from having fun and letting other people watch it. Like the girl that watched you the other day. That was fun, wasn't it?" Lucy asked.

Rachel nodded. It had been fun and exciting, having the other girl watch her get the fake penis fucked into her cunt. The masturbating girl, getting hot and playing with herself as Rachel watched her, had done something different than the porno.

The porno was still great, but the idea that a live person was actually watching it all happen, or that Rachel herself could see a real person doing the same thing, had made Rachel's pussy gush each time she remembered it. Lucy had explained that Rachel was a submissive exhibitionist. That meant that she was turned on by showing herself off, but that she also liked to let other people decide how she should do it.

Rachel thought that sounded right. When she watched the porno with Lucy, the mean girl videos were always what she looked forward to. The way the girls allowed the mean girls to tie them up, to decide how they should be allowed to cum, or if they should cum at all, made Rachel feel flushed and hot. More and more, she imagined herself being one of those girls, having her legs or arms tied as a mean girl called her names and laughed at her.

She'd thought, once, that she was weird for having those feelings. Lucy had told her, though, that it was very normal. There were a lot of girls like that, and Rachel knew that was true, because there were so many videos of it. Her fantasies of these events now, almost exclusively, focused on Lucy doing these things to her. She thought, maybe, that it was because Lucy was the only person that she had actually done anything with.

Lucy let her go and said, "Before I started helping you learn, I got some money from letting people watch me. If we let people watch us together, though, we'll make lots more money. If we do that, then we'll be self-sufficient, and mom won't have to work so hard to take care of us. It will make her happier if she knows that you'll be alright. That's all she cares about."

"She cares about you, too," Rachel said, sitting on the bed.

Lucy laughed and said, "She's a mom. She feels obligated, but she doesn't give a shit about me. That's okay, though. I didn't do anything to deserve her giving a shit about me. I made it hard for her and she hates me for it."

Rachel saw something in her sister that she hadn't ever observed. Lucy seemed sad, too. It passed in a second though, and then Lucy was her normal self, smiling in that dark and crooked way that always made Rachel squirm.

"Enough of that bullshit," Lucy said, "I want to teach you something new. Would you like to learn?"

Rachel nodded, pushing away the worry. She trusted that Lucy knew what to do. If Lucy had a plan, then that was good. Besides, Rachel wanted to take the plug out of her ass and her cunt needed to be played with, because it was being very insistent.

Lucy brought up her browser with a playlist and motioned Rachel toward her. Rachel crawled across the bed and Lucy stripped off her sister's top, cupping Rachel's tits in her hands and giving them a squeeze that made Rachel moan. Lucy kissed her as she groped her breasts and Rachel began to tremble as the heat in her pussy increased. Lucy, hovering over her, touching her, pushing her tongue into her mouth as Rachel sat on her knees, made her feel small, like she was some kind of toy for her sister to do whatever she pleased with.

Lucy pulled back, shucked off her robe and let it drop to the floor. She opened the bedside table and came out with two lengths of soft cord. The first of these, she wrapped around Rachel's wrists, securing them behind her back. Then, she lay Rachel on her stomach, her tits pressed into the mattress, and Lucy wrapped the other cord around her ankles. The final length of this cord, she wrapped through the first, bending Rachel's knees backward, so that her feet nearly touched her arms.

With her limbs restrained, Lucy turned Rachel toward the laptop screen and started the videos. As Rachel watched, the first of the mean girls began to taunt her tied slut, calling her names as she pushed a long, fake cock into the girl's butt. Lucy positioned herself behind her sister. Rachel quietly moaned and shook as Lucy took up the vibrator, flipped it on, and pressed it against her clit.

Rachel felt like the girl on the screen, her pussy hot as she imagined what she must look like, tied and being toyed by a mean girl, just like the videos. As the vibrator sent shocks of pleasure into her body, Rachel squirmed and watched the other tied girl in the video get her bottom stuffed with the fake penis.

"That make's Lucy's slut so happy, doesn't it," Lucy said, rubbing the vibrator along Rachel's slit, then returning it to her clit.

"Yes!" Rachel agreed.

"Is that what you want me to do to you, slut?" Lucy asked, "Do you want me to be your mean girl?"

1...345678