Gooner Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... Yes," Rachel agreed.

"Do you want me to tease your pussy for you? Do you want me to make you a little butt whore, just like that?"

Rachel shook and shivered, imagining Lucy removing the plug and pushing the fake penis into her ass, like the girl in the video.

"Yes!" she said.

Lucy kept up the teasing on Rachel's clit for long minutes as the videos played, occasionally giving the plug in her ass a good shake that nearly made Rachel orgasm. Only, Lucy wouldn't let her. Each time Lucy stopped vibrating her cunt, Rachel could hear her sister put the vibrator against her own pussy, before returning it to Rachel's. Something about having her sister sharing the toy, sharing her sexy pussy cream with her through the toy made Rachel feel even hotter and more excited.

Finally, Lucy turned Rachel around, spinning her on the bed like a top, which made Rachel flush with a little wave of humiliated pleasure. She found herself face-to-cunt with her sister. Lucy's pussy was inches from Rachel's face, and she met her sister's eyes.

"I'm going to teach you how to suck cunt, just like a real slut," Lucy said, and then pushed Rachel's face into her pussy.

Rachel bucked in surprise, but then she nearly came. It was just like the mean girls, just like she'd imagined in her fantasies. Here she was, tied and being made to service the cunt of a mean girl. Lucy sighed with pleasure as Rachel stuck her tongue out and gave her cunt a little lick. She slid the vibrator between Rachel's legs, placing it on the bed, where it vibrated against her sister's cunt. Then, she leaned back against the pillows and took hold of Rachel's hair in her fist.

"I'm going to fuck my cunt with your slutty little face," Lucy said and Rachel moaned.

She pressed Rachel's face into her wet folds and Rachel began to lick, running her inexperienced tongue up and down her sister's slit. The taste of her was like nothing Rachel had ever experienced, tangy but sweet at the same time. The vibrator hummed away, resting on the bed, forcing Rachel to wiggle her hips about to try to get it to stimulate her cunt. The wiggling also made her tongue move around on Lucy's cunt, bringing happy noises from Lucy.

"That's it, slut," Lucy said, holding her hair, "Suck on my cunt. Show me how much you want it. That's Lucy's pussy slut."

Rachel gave Lucy's engorged clit a little flick and felt happy about the way it made her jump and tug at her hair, so she did it again and then flicked it back and forth. Lucy seemed to love this, so Rachel kept it up until she felt Lucy's body start to shudder. Then, Lucy yanked her head up before she could cum.

"Fuck!" Lucy breathed, "You must be a total dyke. You're way too good at that!"

Rachel blushed, her head a whirl as she wiggled her cunt against the vibrator. A moment passed and Lucy masturbated herself with Rachel's face once more. Rachel dutifully sucked her sister's cunny for her, until her arms and legs were sore and tired. Lucy could see it.

She'd had to stop Rachel from making her cum half a dozen times, but she'd done well. Finally, she released Rachel's limbs from the ties and then spent several minutes rubbing her legs, lapping at her cunt for her in appreciation, and rewarding her with the vibrator.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" Lucy asked.

Rachel did want to cum. She wanted to cum very badly, but she also knew that good girls don't cum. Good girls just rub and get dumb.

"No... no I... I don't want it," Rachel said.

Lucy smiled and took her in her arms, stroking her body, kissing her.

"Stay here tonight," Lucy said, and shut off the light.

Together, they got under Lucy's covers, where Lucy held her and continued kissing her. Even through the lustful haze, Rachel thought about her mother being sad. She thought about what Lucy had said, that her mother worked too hard because she wanted to take care of them. Lucy had a plan for them, a plan that would help her mother not be depressed. If that were true, and Rachel was certain it was, then she wanted that.

"Lucy?" Rachel whispered between kisses.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too, brat," Lucy said, and kissed her again.

***

Chapter Nine: Rachel's Cherry

Ms. Gleeson brought Rachel's first lesson on the following day. The tutor had needed to update the content since using it with Lucy, which made her squirm with embarrassment. Providing the girl with an education was her job, though, her passion. Whatever would best help Rachel to learn, that was what she'd do.

Now, Rachel was learning world geography through the use of a map. This particular map, though, was one that showed each country's top-most trending porn category. For each country, Rachel watched a short video in that category and learned to associate the place on the map with the type of porno that was being watched the most.

In the United States, Rachel watched a squirming tentacle monster impregnate a cartoon woman, forcibly making her orgasm. Ms. Gleeson explained that this was called Hentai. In the United Kingdom, people enjoyed a good pussy licking. Watching two women in a 69 position, hungrily moaning into one another's aroused cunts, made Rachel's vibrating twat warm as she remembered sucking on her sister's pussy for her.

Rachel then learned about Try Not to Cum challenges in France, romantic passion in Italy and MILFs in Mexico. Germans enjoyed squirting pussies, she also learned, and she was fascinated by the fountains of slut slime that some women were able to produce. Threesomes from the Philippines were something new. So far, Rachel had been exposed to many videos of a girl taking on multiple partners, masturbating alone, or being fucked by one person.

Watching the video of a man and two women together made Rachel imagine herself and Lucy pleasuring Luke's cock together. While the egg hummed away in her cunt, she wondered what it would be like to kiss Lucy with a man's penis between their lips, like the girls in the video. What would it be like to lick Lucy's pussy, while Luke's penis was inside it? Would it taste different with the man's creamy jizz pouring from it?

In Poland, Rachel watched a video about sugar daddies, and Ms. Gleeson explained that some women adopted this practice in exchange for things they wanted or needed. Some of the girls didn't even have sex with the men. They just acted cute or hung out in sexy outfits and the men gave them presents or money. This arrangement made Rachel think of Luke and Lucy, and the way Luke had bought her presents and given her money for sharing her mouth and pussy with him.

Ms. Gleeson explained that there was a war in Ukraine, but people were still enjoying watching close-up porno there. A short montage of videos associated the country, in Rachel's mind, with hard cocks dispensing gooey loads of cum into the wet pussies of young women.

Girls sucking on men's cocks through walls was all the rage in Argentina. Ms. Gleeson called this a gloryhole, and Rachel found it so strange that so many girls liked to kneel on a crusty cushion, in a graffiti-covered room, and suck on the cocks of men they'd never meet.

While Rachel busied herself with her lessons, Lucy checked the rising stats on the new accounts she'd opened. The recent videos she'd uploaded to OnlyFans and shared the preview clips of, had garnered her a decent subscriber base. As she'd thought, two real sisters in steamy lesbian fuckplay had been too enticing to resist. Fans were happy to part with $9.99 a month to watch Lucy fuck her leashed and tied sister with a strap-on cock.

Many of those fans had made comments, gushing over the way Lucy controlled and dominated her sister into sucking on her cunt. Lucy, having not orgasmed for days now, was utterly lost in the depravity of it all. As she transferred $700 to her account, she was already imagining what new things she could do with Rachel. Would the fans enjoy watching Rachel put into a chastity belt and denied orgasms at all, while forced to serve Lucy's pussy's needs?

Was a series in which Lucy instructed Rachel on how to suck the cocks of strange men a more profitable road to explore first? Rachel loved being dominated and controlled, called names or made to do things that she felt embarrassed about. All of those things and more, Lucy fantasized about. What would really set them up, she decided, was a pay only video of Rachel's first fuck.

Her sister was a petite little beauty. If Lucy were to make it super-hot, shepherding Rachel through getting her cherry broken a guy with a really big cock, it could change their fortunes. The video would exist forever, and she could charge a premium rate for that. For a long while, Lucy teased her cunt with the vibrator, watching the staged deflowering videos from several porn sites. So few of the videos seemed genuine. They could do this. With a little more time, a bit more teasing, Rachel would be wanting to get a fat cock stuffed into her.

***

That night, Rachel's pussy was soaked and needy. She'd avoided touching it during dinner, but as soon as their mother gone through her routine and vanished into her room, Rachel's hands were down her pants, touching her squishing cunt. Lucy took her upstairs to her room.

"Lucy... I... I want to cum!' Rachel said, "It feels so hot!"

Lucy shushed her with her mouth, gently squeezing Rachel's tits as the put her tongue into the younger girl's mouth. Rachel shivered in her arms, still touching her own pussy as Lucy touched her.

"I know how hard it is," Lucy said, "I haven't cum for days. You've been so good for me, keeping your pussy happy and not cumming. Why don't we watch some videos and maybe I'll let you cum."

Rachel nodded her head eagerly and began to strip off her clothes. She followed Lucy onto the bed, where her sister instructed her to lean back against the pillow cushion on the headboard. Rachel did. Lucy took the cord and wrapped one of the ties around Rachel's wrist, then fastened it to the bedpost. She repeated this with her other wrist, and then put the gag ball into Rachel's mouth.

Rachel began to sweat with anticipation and arousal at being tied and gagged, the helpless feeling flipping the switch in her brain that made her pussy so hot. Lucy set the laptop on a riser, which she settled over Rachel's lap, so that the screen was close to her face. Then, Lucy spread Rachel's legs apart. She started the playlist of videos she'd chosen for tonight.

The first began to play, showing Rachel a pair of naked girls kissing hotly on the bed. They looked similar enough to be sisters. Rachel groaned as Lucy removed the vibrating egg from her cunt, leaving her pussy feeling empty. The girls were soon joined on the bed by a man with a big penis, who spread the legs of the younger girl and began to push his penis into her pussy. The girl's sister kissed her and rubbed her tits while the man gently eased the girth of his fat cock into the squealing teen.

Lucy pushed the head of a fake cock into Rachel's wet cunny as she watched the video, making Rachel writhe in her bonds. The girl struggled and made little muffled sounds of pleasure into her sister's mouth, as the man continued to open her tight little fuckbox up with his pulsing cock. The girl made a painful little squeak and the man stopped. For a moment, he waited as the girl sniffled a bit, her sister cooing in her ear, and then the man resumed pushing his big cock into her.

He managed to get the full length of his meat into the girl and, before long, she was humping her pussy against his cock, her eyes dreamy, as her sister sucked on her tits. Lucy gently fucked the fake cock in and out of Rachel's pussy, making no effort to push the whole length into her. She wanted to preserve her sister's cherry for the right time.

"I'm going to teach you how to do that," Lucy said to Rachel, "how to be fucked the right way."

Rachel moaned and humped the fake cock, wondering how it would feel to take the full length of it into her pussy. She hadn't even taken the entire strap-on cock yet, but Lucy had pushed that one into her ass almost all the way a few times now and she'd loved it. Having the strap-on cock in her ass gave her that feeling of submission to Lucy that always made her so hot, and she couldn't help but think that it might be even better with a real penis in her. As long as Lucy could be there, like the girl's helpful sister in the video, she thought it would be okay.

***

Chapter Ten: Preparations

Every night for the rest of the week, Lucy prepared Rachel for what was to come. After their mother had gone to bed, Lucy would bind Rachel's arms and spread her legs, then push the gag ball into her sister's mouth. She positioned Rachel, leaning back against her naked chest, so that she could hold her and stroke her, whisper into her ear and also reach her sister's aroused cunt with the vibrator.

Rachel had not orgasmed for days, and for Lucy, it had been even longer. It had been the most difficult stint of forced denial she'd ever attempted, made all the harder by putting Rachel through the very extensive and dirty training for losing her cherry. The videos that she'd made from these sessions, though, had proved to be wildly popular. The subscribers to the channel really enjoyed watching this show, and commented even more on the way Lucy spoke to her sister as they played.

With Rachel nude and bound, lying back against her tits, Lucy would start long playlists, carefully curated while Rachel was about her lessons, and all of the scenarios in the videos were the same. Rachel moaned and squirmed as Lucy pushed the vibrator against her sopping pussy, her sister kicking her legs as she held back the intense need to orgasm.

The laptop's webcam filmed as Rachel watched yet another video. In this one, as with all the rest, a young woman Rachel's age lay on her back with her legs spread, her bare cunt being sucked and licked by another girl. The horny slut thrashed and moaned on the girl's tongue, until she was pushed aside by a man. The man spent long moments teasing the girl's pussy with the spongy head of his cock, wetting it with the girl's honey as the other girl kissed her and touched her.

"It won't be long now," Lucy purred, "just another day and that will be you."

The man eased the head of his prick into the girl's pussy, gently pushing it deeper until he encountered resistance. He was gentle with the girl, poking and pushing, while she squeaked and writhed from the other girl's hands on her tits and tongue in her mouth. The man continued to push, presumably at the girl's hymen, until it flexed and then gave way to his invading cock. The girl moaned loudly and then the man's penis sank deeper, giving the girl her first cock.

"It's going to feel so good," Lucy said, "We're going to make it just like this for you. I'm going to suck on your cunt for you and get you so wet for your first cock."

Rachel humped her cunt against the vibrator and mumbled into the gag. Lucy pulled the vibrator away, keeping Rachel on edge, and then began to squeeze her tits. The man on the screen slowly fucked his cock in and out of the girl now, making her moan. Rachel watched her restrained arms tug against her bonds and her skin flush as the man's cock brought her pleasure. The other girl continued tugging at her nipples, as Lucy was doing now, alternating between kissing her and whispering into her ear.

Rachel imagined herself as the girl, with Lucy there, whispering into her ear and touching her body, as a man fed the length of his penis into her virgin hole. The girl's legs on the screen began to shake as she put them around the man's waist, and she began to pant and moan. The man groped one of her breasts, while the girl groped the other.

"It's going to be so hot," Lucy whispered, "It will be so sexy to watch you take your first cock, just like the horny slut you are. He's going to pop that little cherry cunt of yours and make you squeal, just like that."

The girl on the screen humped her pussy against the man, who began to groan as he filled her with a warm wash of cum. The other girl began to lick at her clit, even as the man continued pumping his cock cream into the girl, setting off another orgasm that made the girl cry out.

"You're going to cum so hard when you get fucked, baby," Lucy said, "He's going to make your little cunt so juicy and wet, just like it is now, and he's going to make you cum so good."

Rachel twitched and Lucy pressed the vibrator against her cunt once more. The video faded into another, showing a girl on her belly, her ass upturned and her legs spread. Once more, another girl sucked her cunt and licked her asshole, roughly grabbing the girl's butt cheeks and pulling them apart as she prepared her for her first fucking. Once she was suitably wet and horny for him, a man took hold of her cheeks and parted them, placing the tip of his cock at her pussy hole and giving it a nudge.

"You'll love that way, too, you little slut," Lucy hissed, "bent over like a sexy little doggy bitch, ready to get mounted. Watch!"

The man pushed his fat head into the groaning slut and Rachel watched the camera's close-up view of his quivering shaft sliding into the girl, pulling back out, the first few inches coated in the girl's arousal. He pushed it back in, further, deeper, making the girl squeal. He paused, then made a short series of little stabs with his cock until the girl gave a jerk and more of his length slipped into her.

Rachel babbled into the gag again, kicking her slim legs on the bed. Lucy removed the vibrator and resumed kissing her neck and toying with her tits, letting the orgasm die away.

"I'm going to make you love fucking," Lucy said into her ear, "Would you like that? Would you like to be Lucy's little cockslut? You can lick my cunt for me, while guys come over and give us money to push their big dicks into you and cum up your pussy."

Rachel pictured it in her head, just as the girl on the screen was doing now, having her face pressed into the other girl's needy fuckhole, while the man behind her began to roughly fuck his prick into her and hold her by the hair. She was thankful that Lucy had withdrawn the vibrator, or she may have orgasmed from the hot wave of perverse pleasure the image conjured. It was exciting, the idea of being made to service her sister's pussy while giving up her own to be fucked roughly and dominantly, as though she were their plaything.

"You do like that idea, don't you? You want to be controlled like that?"

"Uh huh," Rachel mumbled, her eyes watering and drool leaking around the gag.

Lucy rubbed the vibrator through her slit and then settled it against her clit once more, making Rachel thrash against her sister's tits. The girl's ass jiggled with each hard thrust of the man's penis into her, and then she was moaning into the other girl's cunt and cumming. Lucy pulled the vibrator away, then pressed it back for a second, pulled it away again. Each time, Rachel jerked at the pleasure and tried to push her cunt harder against the toy, but Lucy was careful.

"No cummies," Lucy whispered, "not until you get your warm little pussy fucked. You want to get a good, hard cum out of your cunt when it's stuffed nice and full. It's going to look so cute."

The next video in the playlist began, showing another girl with her arms bound. In this one, the man was on his back and the girl was on her knees, her virgin pussy hovering over his erection. Another girl stood behind her, groping her tits and whispering into her ear. The bound girl looked afraid, but her face was flushed and horny. The man's cocktip brushed her wet pussy lips. The girl behind her knelt and held the man's cock straight. The virgin girl lowered herself and then groaned as the head of his cock squeezed inside of her.

1...345678