Gooner Goes to College Ch. 00 Prologue

Story Info
Tommy learns that porn matters most.
1.4k words
4.31
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy didn't start jerking off until he was 18, which was pretty late for a horny teenage boy, but he made up for it with gusto. He'd never had an interest in girls, and as much as he got off to boys, he didn't feel like it was worth all the hassle of getting to know someone enough to let them in. Or, for that matter, all the hassle of meeting somebody on Grindr.

He'd checked it out once, but no. What Tommy loved was porn.

He thought about it all the time. About feeling his hard, throbbing cock in his hand while he just scrolled and scrolled through endless gifs and photos and videos, watching other men pound and grunt and cum all over each other. He felt so good with his dick in his hand that he never wanted it to stop.

In his last semester of high school, he'd come across gooner porn for the first time. It was life changing. He'd never felt his dick get as hard as it was watching men with big swollen balls edging and drooling for the camera, determined not to blow their loads while captions flashed at him telling him to do the same. His balls tightened, his dick throbbed even bigger and harder than he thought it could get, and that first time he came harder than he ever had before. It covered his chest, his lap, his keyboard, and seemingly every part of the gaming chair he'd been bating in.

But that was just the first time. It only took a week or two (he couldn't be sure) of coming back to that same video before he was holding his sperm in for days at a time, making every afterschool edge feel even better than the last--and making him want more porn.

Thankfully, his grades had been pretty good before that and he had already gotten accepted to Richardson that semester, so he really didn't have to try at school anymore. That was great because he never thought about school anymore. Every night he came home and edged himself to porn, only taking a break to come down and have dinner with his mom. Then he'd tell her he had more homework to do so he could prep for what college would be like, and he'd go back to sliding his hand up and down his greased-up cock until he passed out.

And when he was at school, all he thought about was porn. It drove him crazy, just thinking about how bad he wanted to go home so he could rip all his clothes off and beat his meat to porn. And that's what he did as soon as he could, even if it meant faking he had a stomach bug every other Friday so he could go home and sit in his room watching porn.

By the end of the semester, he woke up early every day just to get another edge in before school. And he skipped most of his last week just to beat it.

________________________________________

The summer was better because he only had to work at the movie theater three nights a week, and the rest of the time he spent in his room beating off. He'd had a few other scrawny queer gamer friends at school, so his mom thought he spent his free time playing games and tried not to bother him. She remembered being 18, and she wanted him to enjoy childish things a little longer than she had.

But Tommy had blown off his friends pretty much as soon as school ended. No hard feelings, he'd told them he was busy with his job and with some other vague excuses so he could just be left alone to play with his weiner. It was honestly all he wanted. Nothing felt as good as his heavy balls bouncing up and down on the faux leather chair while his cock ached and begged him to let it spurt big, hot loads of sperm.

But Tommy wouldn't do that. He'd make it for two whole weeks without ejaculating by the time school finally let out, and the thought of going longer and longer with his dick hard and his balls full drove him crazy. He was setting out to edge away the whole summer, and he was determined to do it.

But that's really just how it all got started.

When the summer ended, Tommy packed up his things and his mom drove him out to Richardson. It was only about a three-hour drive from home. Not so far that he couldn't make the trip if he really wanted to, but just far enough to keep her from every visiting on a whim. He was excited to finally be out in his own space, where he'd have nobody telling him where to go, what to do, or giving him a reason to clear his browser history.

That's why he was really excited about his roommate. The RA had assigned all the boys in the dorm their roommates early on in the summer and gave them each other's contact info. They were encouraged to complete a contract that went over a lot of basic stuff about living together, like whether you were usually a morning or night person or if you planned on studying in the dorm or the library. But Rodrigo was what they called a "pretty chill" RA and encouraged them to answer a few other, less official, questions between themselves--like whether they were comfortable having company over of a different (or the same) sex, whether they were comfortable with their roommate being naked, and what substances they would allow in the room (purely legal substances, of course--Rodrigo would never suggest men in his dorm were using illicit substances).

Tommy and Connor had gotten to it right away and pretty much hit it off as far as roommates could go, but he didn't think they'd ever be friends. Tommy was a slender, twinky gamer boy who wore his dark hair long and swept over his forehead, and Connor was a ripped blond stud. He was a quarterback in high school, dumber than he was pretty, and planned on fucking every horny girl he met at Richardson. He'd said pretty much that when Tommy first asked about Rodrigo's "other" questions.

"That's cool bro," Tommy texted back, "so are you gonna need the room a lot for that?"

"Nah, bro, but maybe sometimes. I have a set up that works fine in the back of my Tahoe, plus we can be louder parked somewhere than in here."

"Sweet, dude." Tommy answered, then hesitated.

"What about the other stuff? Do you care about being naked?"

"Not really bro. I figured it's just like the locker room. Do you?"

"No, but...I'm gay. Does that matter to you, dude?"

There was a long silence. Then Connor shot back, "lmao nah bro. Just don't beat off to me while I'm there, and we're good. Don't want it to be weird."

"LMAO okay bro. But do you care if I beat off?"

"To me?"

"lol no dumbass, just in general. I do it a lot, so I wanna know if I need to stop when you're there."

The wait was even longer this time, and for a moment Tommy flushed with embarrassment. How could he have said that? He just told this stranger he jerked off a lot. Connor was probably calling Rodrigo right now, asking why he'd been bunked with a chronic masturbator.

On the other hand, the longer he thought about it, it also kinda got him horny. To be fair, he'd started the conversation pretty horny, but now his dick was already hard and begging for attention against the fabric of his black skinny jeans. He'd just told his roommate he jerked off so much he didn't want to stop when he was there. Slowly, he typed out the words, each letter making his dick twitch and bounce in his pants.

"I-M-A-P-O-R-N-O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D-G-O-O-N-E-R"

His dick was leaking a steady river of precum now, and he started unbuttoning his pants with one hand while the other kept his thumb hovering over the send button.

Connor's message popped up. "Um, I guess not. Just like I said, not at me, I guess? And don't watch me doing it."

Tommy dropped the phone onto his desk and threw both hands up, trying not to sperm. When he finally calmed down, he deleted the draft and sent back.

"Sweet, I think we're gonna get along great, bro."

To be continued...