Gooning 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another useful tool has been a video collage generator. I use this app to create a 4-screen video collage with my eight second clips. One eight second clip is placed in each of the four quadrants of the screen. This differs from the previously referenced video collage in that this new video collage generator is utilized to strictly create an eight second video clip comprising four separate eight second clips on one screen.

By the numbers, my PC contains:

239,000+ unique photos; 7,300+ portrait or landscape photo collages; 4,898 AI (artificial intelligence) generated nudes (more to come on this topic), 3,375 full-length videos at an average of 24 minutes each yielding 1,350 hours of video (56 days of porn). The 239,000 photos are NOT 239,000 separate girls but 239K separate photos - many of which are the same nude hottie but set in different poses/locations. In addition: 14,327 video clips at an average of 10 seconds each yielding almost 40 hours of porn. The video clips are specific ball bustin' segments gleaned from the 3,375 full length movies.

Another unique aspect which I bring to the experience is the rotation of my photos and videos. Free web sites are available which can rotate your photos 90 degrees to the right or left or even position them upside down. A portrait photo can become landscape and a landscape photo can pivot to a portrait orientation. Taken one step further, nut bustin' videos which are inverted are particularly fascinating as upside down sexy faces, bouncing boobs and big cocks provide a whole new view of erotic entertainment. I have rotated over 4,000 photos and inverted 135 video clips.

One excellent discovery in building my porn collection is a website which generates AI nude photos. This is an adult website which contains thousands of photos of stunningly attractive AI created nude women. The one-month subscription was more than worth the price. Each of the girls have perfect symmetrical facial features plus stunning hourglass figures. Most importantly, all of the pictures are super ultra realistic (no women with 55-inch chests swallowing a 12-inch dick with half a pint of cum covering her breasts). In fact, the website appears to be exclusively soft-core (as best I could determine). Although these are only stills (photos and not video) the women are absolutely breathtaking. The only downside is that the girls look strikingly similar to one another.

I am now 52 years old and obviously single. I was fortunate enough that my two engineering degrees provided promotional opportunities such that my salary growth during my career was substantial. Coupled with some lucky stock picks in the tech sector, I was able to retire comfortably at the age of fifty. My deceased uncle also had a sizable portfolio and I inherited about 1/8th of his estate. All of this provided me the opportunity to live near my brother in a large metropolitan area. My portfolio allowed me to carefully pick the location: near the big airport, upscale restaurants, grocery stores, 4 major league professional sports teams and within four miles (10-15 minutes) of 3-4 of the classiest strip clubs in the country. More to come on that topic.

My new three thousand square foot home contains a 17 x 17 square foot media room. This has become my own personal gooning cave. After my move, my 55-inch TV was broken; I could not prove that the movers played a role in its demise, but the TV technician indicated that was most likely the cause. There was no way to prove that the moving company damaged my TV; therefore, I bought a brand new 75-inch Sony for the media room and a 65-inch for my living room.

The aforementioned 40-inch TV (which was installed at the top of the universal floor TV stand) also included a shelf sitting about 2 feet from the floor. I added a 32-inch display in this location. The 40 and 32-inch displays are connected to my PC via an HDMI splitter such that one of my PC's HDMI outputs runs to my 75-inch TV and the other HDMI output splits its signal with one stream of video displaying on the 40-inch and the other stream of video displaying on the 32 inch.

To complete the entire visually stimulating gooning experience, I have added an additional 28-inch display, which is connected to my 15-inch laptop, plus a 40-inch display to my right also attached to a free-standing TV stand. This second 40-inch display is connected via wifi to another PC in my living room. The 28-inch display sits on a 9-inch stepladder only four feet from the end of my leather recliner's leg rest.

In summary, I have 7 screens of which 2 of them are source displays while the other 5 are viewing displays: (1) Primary PC, which is located in the media room,(source display); (2) a 75-inch TV in front of the wall that is 14 feet from my recliner (viewing display); (3 and 4) the 40-inch display (viewing) and 32- inch display (viewing) slightly to my left both of which are attached/sitting to/on the universal TV stand; (5) the 28-inch display (viewing) on the 9-inch stepladder; (6) the 15- inch laptop (source display (to the 28-inch display)) and the (7) the 40-inch (viewing) display to my right (attached to my second universal TV stand).

With the five viewing displays, the scrolling screensaver generates fifteen photos per minute per screen yielding 75 photos per minute across the five screens. The majority of my gooning sessions are 4 hours each; therefore, 75 nude women per minute x 60 minutes per hour x 4 hours = 18,000 nude women over a four-hour period. (assuming no interspersed video clips). Having said all that, it is obviously impossible for me to see every photo; however, just the potential that if I had ten eyes to watch this sexual visual feast - is a huge turn on for me. My entire media room is now engulfed with spectacular photos of nude women and jaw dropping pornographic videos (clips).

As a horny nineteen year old college student sitting on my bedroom floor for 4 hours, I would gaze through perhaps 12 adult magazines each containing an average of 40 images (40 x 12 ) = 480 nude photos. Now 35 years later, I was now drooling over 38 times as many women in the same four-hour span (assuming that I had ten eyes to watch the five screens).

However, the ever flowing five nude photo walls are intertwined with 8 second, 15 second and 60 second video clips thus actually reducing the 18,000 photo number significantly. As previously mentioned I now have 14,397 video clips which produce about 2 clips per minute at an average of 10 seconds each; thus, each minute produces 20 seconds of my favorite smokin' hot video clips. On the five TV/displays, 33% of my viewing time is porn clips and 67% are photos. I find this to be a very satisfying mixture.

Since I am now retired, I have ample free time to gratify my passions for lust. I schedule specific hours and days for these intense masturbation sessions. On Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, I goon between the hours of 8 and 12 AM. I arise each of these mornings at 6:45 AM to watch some morning TV, brew some coffee, swallow a Cialis (tablet similar to Viagra) and begin my setup of all of my equipment (PCs and displays) and accessories (more to come on this topic). I also goon on most Friday nights between 6-8 PM. This is dependent on my plans for Friday night.

On about three Friday nights/per month, I go out with my brother Clay and/or other friends to one of the nearby topless clubs. After 2 gooning sessions without ejaculation on Friday, my sexual arousal level is in maximum overdrive. I usually wear a fashionable pair of thin nylon jogging shorts (March/April-October) without any underwear (assuming this meets the dress code of the club). I have a second pair of short pants in the car if the front hostess frowns upon my fashionable thin nylon shorts. In the colder months I wear loose-fitting pants - also without underwear. We spend several hours at the club eating dinner, and my friends have numerous alcoholic drinks (I do not drink alcohol; I am there to simply enjoy the company of my friends and feast my eyes on hot eighteen to twenty five-year old topless women).

Since the half-life of Cialis is 17.5 hours, sexy topless women place my cock in the "start your engines" phase. On numerous occasions, my dancer begins climbing upon me only to accidentally feel my rigid member, which is attempting to escape the confines of my pants. Her reactions vary from her mouth going agape, winking, or smiling at me. I always ask her to rub my nipples; this is a huge turn on for me.

After arriving home about 12:30 AM, I begin another one-hour gooning session retiring to bed before 2:00 or 3 AM (with the needed assistance of 1 sleeping tablet). My total gooning hours for the week are 4 hours (Monday) +4 hours (Wednesday) +4 hours (Friday) +2 hours (Friday evening) + the additional hour after the strip club visit. This sums to 15 hours of sexual bliss per week (on most weeks).

What about orgasms? My gooning enjoyment stems from the intense pleasure derived from the masturbation experience itself more so than the release of a huge cum load; therefore, I only ejaculate about once per month. I go as long as I can possibly endure the enormous pressure and satisfying pain emanating from my genitals. Perhaps I am different from other men, but I take great satisfaction in running errands on a Friday afternoon while the blue balls feeling in my cock and balls is pleasurably painful. Sometimes, I can last only 3 weeks, but one time I refrained from bustin' my nuts for 7 weeks. This equated to 98 hours of non-consecutive hours of gooning - over a 7-week period. My goal is always at least 4 weeks. When I do choose to lose my load, I almost always cum in the early Saturday morning hours after a strip club visit. I am also downloading porn (stills and video) in my other free time. The sexually stimulating photo show is almost always scrolling down my 65- inch living room TV (unless the TV is tuned to actual television programming) via an HDMI cable from my living room PC.

Having said all this, once or twice a year one of my sexy images or videos will win the battle, and my boys will go over the cliff unexpectedly. It is a huge disappointment as my sexual energy and desire drops immediately from 100 miles per hour to 0. I then begin my unanticipated 8-day porn fast (see next paragraph for more details).

Because I enjoy a more than fully loaded cock to begin my masturbation sessions, I wait 8 days between orgasms. In other words: if my orgasm is on an early AM Saturday morning (between 2-3 AM) after the strip club visit, I wait 8 days until the following Monday to begin again. This week gives me extra time to catch up on reading, traveling, playing golf and tennis, working in the yard and simply paying attention to other areas of my life which I neglected while I was tethered to 4-5 weeks of complete and total sexual ecstasy. Perhaps this is more easily accomplished since I am 52 years old and not 22. I purposely avoid all forms of adult entertainment during my 8-day fast away from porn. Late Saturday morning is a huge relieve as I arise without a raging hard on in my women's silk boxer shorts.

As the porn free days pass by, I still look forward to that upcoming Monday where I will begin the 4-5-week pleasure sextravaganza. Having said all this, I leave time for vacations as well as other life events that simply occur (life happens); my schedule is regimented but flexible (as needed).

My gooning sessions are skillfully planned such that I attempt to complete the entire four-hour session without leaving the comfort of the recliner. When I am in the midst of a raging hard on and I arise from the chair, pre-cum will at times leak from my cock; this appears to diminish my sexual energy by 5 or even 10 percent. I carefully plan such that I minimize the probability of arising from my chair during this four-hour window.

The planning is meticulous and involves the following: (1) emptying my bladder; (2) washing my face; (3) shaving my face as I would if I was preparing to enjoy sex with a beautiful woman; (4) shave off the hair around my nipples (more to come on this topic); (5) Have ready access on my end table next to my recliner for the following items: (a) smart phone; (b) TV and all display remotes; (c) the gyro remote which allows me to simultaneously pause 3 of my 5 viewing displays; (d) eye drops; (e) Kleenex for potential pre-cum; (f) hand lotion for dry hands; (g) chilled water; (h) granola bar; (i) cock desensitizer to reduce both the probability of pre-mature ejaculation and pre-cum; (j) chap stick; (6) checking the computer volume and display volumes such that the women and men screaming and moaning on my videos is neither too loud or low; (7) placing two huge dildos on a small table to the right side of the 75" TV.

I am exclusively heterosexual, and I have no desire to touch, caress or fuck another man. During my gooning, I fantasize that one of these cocks is mine as I visually fuck the girls in the photos and videos on my TVs and displays. The first dildo is 8 inches in length with a girth (circumference) of 6.25 inches. The second dildo is 7.25 inches long with a girth of 5.5 inches. This compares to my average sized cock of 5.5 inches long and a girth of 5.1 inches.

Using the mathematical formula (3.14) x (r Squared) x (height) where r is the radius of the cock and h is the length of the cock, one can guesstimate the volume (size) of each of the 3 cocks. The formula is only a good estimate because a man's cock is not a perfect cylinder. Nonetheless, dildo # 1 has a volume of 25.1 cubic cock inches. Dildo #2 has a volume of 17.4 cubic cock inches and my cock is 11.4 cubic cock inches. A man can only dream of a 120% (25.1/11.4) larger cock.

Continued from 3 paragraphs above: (8) spraying liberal amounts of Obsession, my favorite cologne, over my body as well as the leather chair. (9) I also do not answer my phone during my gooning unless I know who it is and if it is important.

As part of my viewing pleasure, I particularly enjoy watching a man with a decent sized dick spurting ropes of cum onto a sexy girl's boobs or face. My favorite porn cock scenes involve a man lying on his back and a sexy busty vixen is vigorously fisting his purple-colored engorged joystick until his balls start draining with at least 2 or 3 cumshots spurting over a foot into the air. Google the porn star, Mistress T, plus "cums like a fire hose" and you will witness the MILF blond dominatrix Mistress T fisting a cock until the male actor explodes with 9 or 10 cum sprays onto a mirror. Several threads of cum cascade down the mirror creating a sexually exhilarating visual as I personally imagine the sheer intensity of his enormous orgasm.

As previously mentioned, my porn collection includes self-generated screenshots from my downloaded porn videos. My obsession with cumshots is such that I have snapped over 100 screenshots of "flying cum" headed for a nude girl's pussy, stomach, breasts, neck or face. Another scene that is orgasmic to watch is a tit fucking where the guy's tower of pleasure is hidden beneath massive cleavage, and then he begins cumming -- ejaculating his man juice directly onto the bottom of her chin. The boobs are so huge that you can see the flying cumshots - but not the cock. The alignment of the camera angle, the size of the boobs and the size of his prick is essential in perfectly capturing this shot. A smaller to medium sized dick is better suited to catch the cumshot without the visibility of the man's schlong. The bigger the tits the better - such that the man's missile is completely trapped between her massive melons.

As I also previously mentioned, I play with my nipples as part of the gooning experience. To facilitate the pleasure, I shave off my hairs growing from around my nipples; it provides a delicate smooth sensation between my fingers and nipples.

For the vast majority of my one, two or four-hour marathon masturbation sessions, I am completely nude in my leather recliner; however, at the beginning of my sessions (whether in the morning, evening or the very early Saturday morning hours) I begin with wearing extremely sensual women's clothing. The attire consists of a blue or red silk sleeveless charmeuse blouse plus women's pajama pants with a 93% modal 7% elastane fabric. The silk blouse provides a sexually intoxicating feeling as I rub my nipples through the thin fabric. The modal pajama pants feel like silk and have twice the softness of cotton and feels amazing against my skin. I place the garments on an hour before my sessions and play with my nipples and cock as I prepare the displays and relax before the masturbation activity. As I settle into my recliner and activate all the TV and PC displays, I continue wearing the blouse and silky pajama pants for about 15 minutes. At this point in time, I am so horny that I almost have no choice but to get totally naked.

Two other key components of my gooning now come to fruition. My 36-inch by 36-inch silk scarf now becomes the primary tool in my pleasure kit. I play with my nipples through the fabric of the scarf before moving the scarf over my throbbing cock. I utilize both hands by moving my left hand rapidly and then slowly over my pleasure tower beneath the silky scarf. My dominant right hand then fists my cock through the fabric. At times, I will go completely hand free gyrating my hips back and forth while my flagpole slides beneath the sexy feeling fabric.

With the scarf hiding my genitals, my chest and particularly my nipples are exposed and in need of attention. Rather than simply playing with my nude nipples, I pour a fragrant scented talc over my aroused nipples before then gently playing with them with each of my ring fingers. The talc heightens the pleasurable sensation between my fingers and nipples. The scarf on my cock feels so satisfying that rarely if ever does my hand touch my cock (without the covering scarf) during the entire 4 hours of edging. Only when I am mentally prepared to orgasm will I remove the scarf. I pour the talc on my cock and then fist and stop and then fist and stop until I am in what seems like another sexual dimension. I feel that familiar tweak in my loins and I know that the dam has burst. After 4 or 5 weeks of pressure, the cum pours out with the first squirt landing on my upper chest and 3-4 subsequent creamy loads landing on my stomach and shaved pubic area. I purposely do not ejaculate into the silky scarf because the semen causes protein stains which are practically impossible to remove.

I have found the scarf without direct hand contact to be the best methodology for masturbating. I have tried sex torsos (silicone sex dolls with either no hands or no legs but fully embedded body features like boobs and a pussy), masturbation sex sleeves, fleshlights, masturbation lubricants, battery operated anal butt plugs, clothes pins attached to my nipples and even a ball gag. I found that the scarf provides more pleasure than the sex sleeves, fleshlight or the silicone sex doll. The lubricants are not a good mix whatsoever when my fingers are playing with my nipples -- the sensation is simply oily. The clothes pins proved to provide more pain than pleasure. The butt plugs are somewhat pleasurable but placing my fingers near and/or on my ass just did not float my boat, and my leather chair then needs to be covered so that nothing nasty oozes from my ass onto my chair. I also lose the sensual contact with my leather chair because of the needed toweling.

I thought the ball gag would enhance the experience, but I scream and moan uncontrollable during my edging - shouting statements such as "Oh Fuck" "I can't take it anymore" "I want to go bosom fucking" "drain my balls" "my nuts are gonna bust" "holy fuck!" "this is too much" "my balls are turning blue" "big fuckin' tits" "don't stop" "I am so fuckin' horny" and "I want to fuckin' come". The ball gag simply prevents these enjoyable naughty verbal outbursts.