Goose Sauce

Story Info
What's sauce for the gander is sauce for this goose.
3.5k words
3.86
3.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts group sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Lydia was seething; she had been known to lose her temper from time to time but even her closest friends knew this was different and a time to avoid confronting her. Anyone trying to lend their support was met with the same, "That bastard", muttered grumble from Lydia. The slim brunette had just found that her long-term boyfriend, Tom, had done the dirty on her with someone from her office that he'd been introduced to during a recent office outing. "That lanky piece of shit can rot in hell for all I care" was normally her next grumble. She had suspected him a couple of times of going behind her back but she had always shrugged it off, but this time a colleague of Lydia's whose integrity she valued had seen the two cosying up at a local bar a couple of days previously, and by cosy, I mean proper hands on. Her grumble normally progressed to "I'm going to cut his balls off for this one" at which point the friendly ear would caution against such drastic actions at which point she would turn her vehemence on the other party in the deception, her colleague Audrey, and the things she would like to do to that 'slut' although sometimes she would be referred to as 'that bitch'.

When Tom had called to extract his few possessions from her place, he had received her vitriol with both barrels and had barely escaped from the front door with his manhood intact. For days she was this wild beast growling and snapping at everyone that crossed her path. She knew she had to snap out of it, no bloke was worth this much grief even though she had invested a fair bit of time knocking the rough edges off him so that he dressed and acted more like a bloke and less like a lad.

She had found solace in her daily visits to the local Gym; it allowed her to work off some of her frustrations at the male gender, the punchbag especially so, but in fairness any of the kit was subjected to a vigorous workout. A sweat would ensure she was able to take a shower afterwards without resorting to punching the partition into the next cubicle.

Today was different though; halfway through today's workout she saw Tom's friend Niall on a nearby machine. She didn't know Niall too well but had talked to him when the group had met occasionally on a Saturday evening at a bar. Niall was tall like Tom but his dark hair sat in waves on his head and appeared to be naturally layered, his lopsided smile, while innocuous, was strangely infectious. Lydia left him in peace for a short while but a nagging voice at the back of her head couldn't be ignored and so she made her way around the intervening machines to stand in front of the exercise bike he was currently sat on. He smiled nervously and said "Hello, this is a pleasant surprise."

Lydia gave him a half smile and asked, "I'm guessing you've heard about me and your mate Tom?"

Niall gave an apologetic wince and answered "Well 'mate' is stretching the definition a bit; we exist in the same social circle, but yes, I heard what he did across you and fully understand you kicking his ass into the long grass. That sort of behaviour doesn't sit too well with me if I'm being honest." She did not looked too pleased He secretly hoped his answer had headed her off at the pass; Lydia pulled a face he couldn't work out as she crossed her arms. In fairness she looked good in the crop top and tight fitting leggings but he was hardly going to try hitting on her under the circumstances.

He noticed her tapping her right foot as she asked, "Do you mind me asking, when did you know and why didn't you think to warn me."

Niall offered his hands up in submission as he replied "There was a rumour circulating but a lot of those turn out to be BS. I only knew for certain when someone else in the circle had said how you had torn a strip off him but by then you already knew."

This seemed to quash her anger as her foot stopped and she fidgeted her stance "Mmmm, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have jumped down your throat."

Niall shrugged "For what it's worth I've always thought he was too smarmy and was punching well above his weight with you but it's the twenty first century; we're watched everywhere. Did he not think you'd find out about him, although I'd counsel that this is the perfect opportunity to find someone far better. Just give it time."

Lydia sighed heavily and dropped her arms to the side as her shoulders seemed to cave under the strain "I'm not sure I'm in the right frame of mind to be looking for someone knew."

Niall climbed off the bike and took her hand saying "Look, give it time. That time you're not looking for the next swipe right will come and hit you like a punch bag from the left. You can do a great deal better than him; we're not all shits like him. I'm afraid I stink and so must hit the shower."

Lydia had accepted his reply and decided to take on the punchbag to work out the last of her frustrations. That would have been the perfect workout until she saw her nemesis over by the rowing machines. Audrey of all people coming to Lydia's gym; the brunette's temper started to flare and she had stepped away from the punchbag ready to confront the slut but then Lydia spotted that the slut was there with a couple of friends. Silently she seethed while scrunching her fists -- she would happily punch the next person who had tried to be nice to her. Niall had done a reasonable job of calming her down.'Hmmmm, Naill' she pondered. It was at this point that there was a shriek of laughter coming from the rowing machines, 'the bitch can't even use the kit properly. Grrrrr' fumed Lydia.

Lydia stomped off towards the changing rooms, part of her wanted to be out of the way before bitchface went to shower, the other half wanted to rub her face in it. Lydia was so distracted that she didn't realise she was pushing on the door that led to the male changing area. She took a half step back as she saw a naked backside walk towards the shower cubicles with his towel draped over his shoulder; the floppy hair could only be Niall. A quick scan of the clothing stands showed that Niall appeared to be the only one in there at that moment. Lydia's face changed to one of conspiracy, 'Hmmmm, what's the saying? what's sauce for the Goose is sauce for the Gander?'

On impulse Lydia pressed on into the changing room. She could make out the sound of a shower running in the far corner, 'Lets give the Gander some of his own sauce' she mulled as she recalled the momentary look she received from Niall while he was seated on the bike. First, she pulled the crop top over her head and then equally quickly kicked her shoes and leggings aside. At no point did she feel the need to flinch, her mind was made and she determinedly strode to the cubicle with the shower sounding behind it.

Niall had just rinsed his hair when he saw the cubicle door start to open. At first, he assumed someone was looking for a free cubicle but then as the suds cleared from his vision, he saw Lydia stood in front of him. Not just stood in front of him but stood in front of him naked; she looked especially good, but naked none the less. Niall's first instinct was to cover his crotch up but he didn't know how long the lady had been stood there and therefore how long she could have taken the sight of his tackle in. "Errr, Hello" was all he could manage although he did eventually add "I think your showers are next door."

For a fleeting moment Lydia could have turned, dressed and ran but that would not have rubbed it in with that fuckwit and the bitch. No, here stood the perfect antidote. He had looked her up approvingly and he was currently stood with his hands in his hair making no moves to cover up what looked a nicely sized dick 'Was this the perfect sauce to dish up to fuckwit?'

Lydia only stood at 5 6, certainly a good half foot shorter than him. Her expression changed to a conspiratorial one as she stepped into the cubicle and reached down for his dick saying "Yes but the thing I'm after is right here" as she worked her hand back and forth along on his rapidly inflating dick.

When a sexy woman grabs your dick you're hardly going to push her away and neither of them were in any kind of commitment now, Lydia especially after that turd had done the dirty on her 'How could he have done such a thing to such a cute little package.'

'Mmmmm, nice' Lydia considered as the dick in her hand started to expand and fill with blood. The more it grew in both length and girth, the more her pussy pulsed in response. She took another step into the cubicle, closed the door behind her -- none of them had locks as such, just magnetic catches to keep them closed -- and then sank down to her knees before him. She looked up at his down-turned face with an expression of pure innocence and said, "I hope you don't mind me helping myself."

Niall didn't mind at all, finding a woman happy to folate you was good but it was a red letter day to have one demonstrate an admirable skill as Lydia was doing right now. She would duck her head down, running her tongue along his length but as she pulled back the tongue was now dancing around the crown of his dick. After affectionately stroking the hair on the side of her head, Niall leant forward so that his hand could reach down and gently fondle her left breast. He didn't have a type as such but he felt Lydia was the perfect mix; she was curvy in all the right places and he guessed at 34B she was perfectly proportioned.

His hand cupping her breast was just the encouragement she needed to increase the tempo of her mouth as she took him deeper. The constant friction against her nipple was also sending little shock waves inside her. She pulled back and pointed to the floor of the cubicle and said, "Lie down with your back against the cubicle wall."

Niall may have looked confused at her intentions but that didn't stop him following her instruction to the letter. Once in place she straddled his hips, positioned the spongy head of his dick at the entrance to her moist pussy and started to sink down his length. Lydia threw her head back, clutched his mouth to her nearest breast and let out a long approving groan as her pussy gripped him like no one had ever done before. As she rode her pussy along his length Niall gently caressed her hips and momentarily pulled his mouth away to gasp "Oh god that's good."

He didn't have chance to say much else because Lydia had pulled the back of his head towards her once more and pressed her breast to his mouth which he took to mean she wanted his to continue suckling on her teat once more. She was holding on to him with all her strength as she rode her silk purse along his length, gasping and groaning each time she came to rest on his pelvis. It had all happened so fast that Niall hadn't had time to check his conscience but now the initial high had receded his mind was still set that he had followed the right path. The lady had made most of the running but even so he could have put a halt to proceedings -- only he didn't want to, Lydia rode his cock so well that he was secretly hoping it wouldn't be a onetime thing.

Both of their attentions were then drawn to the door creaking open tentatively which was accompanied by a "What the actual..." incantation from an unknown man peering around the door at the two as they rutted.

Lydia didn't let up on her riding and hooked her finger beckoning the new visitor into the cubicle, the new man stepped forward and she was able to take a better look at him. He looked to be a little shorter than Niall, similar age and build but with short cropped blonde hair. "Do you know my ex as well?" she asked.

Blondie looked non-plussed and so Niall stepped in saying "He doesn't know Tom but he does know this Audrey character. I've seen them around town."

The new man just had time to say "That bitch; she left me in the lurch. I came in here to avoid her in the main gym. Her and her cronies" nodding to the main hall.

Lydia smiled triumphantly and said, "So you'd like to get one over on her?" The new guy nodded and so she added "Step closer and I'll make sure you forget all about her." Once he did as she asked, he was immediately glad he had as she leant forward and took him in her mouth while continuing to ride Niall. The two blokes shared a look, the new guy's look was accompanied by a nod, Niall's by a shrug.

The new guy to him "You're Niall, right?" Niall nodded and so blondie turned to the woman and said, "I'm Dean, who are you?"

Lydia pulled back from Dean's dick and started to rise from Niall's cock. While remaining to hold Dean's dick she replied "I'm Lydia, Tom's ex thanks to bitchface and I'm your next fuck. He's an idiot and I want to teach both of them a lesson." She twisted round and after working some of her copious juices from her pussy down to her ass she crouched back down again and continued the narrative. "Niall here is about to fuck my ass, somewhere laughing never did. You are going to crouch down and fuck my pussy. It's been sometime since I accommodated two blokes together and think it's long overdue."

Niall was as surprised as Dean, he'd never engaged in anal sex before but, judging by how easily the lady accommodated his girth, it was obviously not the first time for her. Niall could do little other than sit there, Dean on the hand quickly crouched down and as soon as the lady had settled her butt down on Niall's crotch he shuffled forward and worked the head of his cock into the entrance of her pussy. In unison Dean and Lydia groaned out "Oh fuck, that's nice."

Niall had to agree with the sentiment; her back door was suitably snug but once the second dick was accommodated, her sphincter became tighter still. Although his own movement was limited, Dean's thrusting and Lydia's subsequent gyrating was certainly stimulating Niall's experience. It was almost inevitable that their combined grunting and groaning would attract more attention from the next visitor to walk past the cubicle. With Dean failing to close the door behind him, the three were in plain sight of the next two blokes to walk past. "Holy shit" was the instant reaction of the nearest of the two, he looked to be late thirties or early forties but must not have wanted any part of it as he turned on his heels and made his way back to the changing area.

The other bloke on the other hand turned front and centre to absorb the live sex act that was taking place before his very eyes. Lydia waved her hand to him and as a result of what the other two were doing could only gasp at him "Here." This guy was shorter and more thick set than either Niall or Dean but still wandered around with his towel nonchalantly draped over his shoulder which was tossed aside to sit over the top of the cubicle.

As he stepped nearer his dick was inflating at the prospect of what lay ahead. He wasn't disappointed as Lydia leant forward and took his cock in her mouth to complete the inflation. Niall joked from his position on the floor "I don't suppose you know Tom or Audrey?"

The new bloke's expression showed he had no comprehension of the in joke between the three others but he did reply "No idea who they are but I'm Andy. I've been coming to this gym for some time and never come across anything remotely resembling this, is this a regular thing with you three?" Above all 'Andy' didn't seem phased by the fact that a live sex show had just invited him to join in.

It was Dean that answered through gasps "My ex did the dirty with her ex and the lady wants revenge but to answer your question this is the first time I've seen anything close to this in a shower cubicle."

Andy raised an eyebrow before responding, addressing Lydia "This is a hell of a revenge. Dare I ask if we all get to try what you are offering?"

The edges of her mouth curled up which was all the response he needed; the lady was obviously enjoying her revenge in the best possible way as she wriggled and rode the cocks inside her. Certainly the way her tongue fluttered around his dick sent a significant message that the lady was certainly enjoying herself. The pace Dean was setting fucking her pussy had him triggered and a couple of minutes of this had him groaning and grimacing as he unloaded inside her. Niall could tell what had just happened and so he manhandled her around so that Lydia was knelt on all fours so that he could really go to town hammering away at her anus. Andy came around and plugged her mouth until Niall also let his load fly inside her snug sphincter.

Once Niall vacated her anus, Andy was quickly crouched behind her so that he could try her ass out while Dean made use of her mouth once more. Naturally Dean had to also try her ass out for size once Andy stepped away but Lydia wanted a new dynamic. Being so much taller than her she had Dean stood behind her in her ass, Niall in front slightly crouched burrowing his way into her pussy while the two held her legs up and held her aloft; this really rocked the lady's world who had what could be classed as a leg shaking orgasm. With the guys having their second climax's they bid their farewell while Andy furiously fucking away at her pussy while he had her back pressed against the shower partition.

He eventually vacated the shower and left the lady to take a long shower before emerging into the changing area. Niall was sat there with her clothes which he handed to her once she had dried herself off with his towel that he also offered up. There was someone else that came into the changing area but quickly turned on their heel when Niall shook his head and said, "Give us ten minutes mate." Turning back to Lydia who was by now dressed in her crop top and leggings he nervously asked "Errr, I don't suppose you fancy going for a drink. I suspect we may need to talk this through."

This surprised Lydia slightly; she had assumed that the guys had used her for their own gains -- pretty much what she had done to them. "Sure" was her reply followed by "Let my get dressed and I'll meet you outside. I do have one request though, I want you to spread it around about this, I want it to get back to fuckwit so he knows what he has missed out on."

Niall was a little confused and asked, "Aren't you concerned that Audrey would hear and spread the talk around at your office?"

She shook her head "Nah, not really. I'm handing my notice in anyway, otherwise I'll be tempted to knock her block off. In fact, I'm hoping she's currently in the ladies changing so I can thank her for stealing dipshit, otherwise I wouldn't have just experienced the most phenomenal gangbang." With that the lady turned on her heels and left for the ladies changing area.

They did go for that drink and they did enjoy each other's company. Niall went as far as to confess that he had never had anal sex before and rather liked it. That sealed it and Lydia took him back to her apartment so that he could experience it again, and the day after and for a number of months afterwards.