Gordy Gets a Skirt

Story Info
A Chauvanist is subdued by employer enforced cross dressing.
2.5k words
4.29
33.5k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first Gordy thought he was in job hell. The lingerie business leader, Maidenform, bought his local garment manufacturing company, Curtain Call, scooping up the struggling ballet costume manufacturer. Now he was just an acquired employee where he was a top programmer at a remote facility and his skills were of questionable value. Why had he ever taken a job at a sewing factory of all places? But, the girls in the big apple weren't so bad to deal with. Then, about a year later, the bad news. The sewing shop in East Prospect, PA was staying open, but all tech jobs were moving to Manhattan. Gordy could accept a position in the New York or move on to greener pastures and accept a paltry severance package. He threw in his lot with the hotties of Madison Avenue and got a studio apartment as this was as much as he could afford and no time to be doing a job search.

At first Gordy thought he was in job heaven. There were lots of hotties in the company, even his own boss, Stormy. And, they all seemed to dress very fashionably, showing off their lovely corporate made lingerie peeking out of low-cut pants or tops. But, he soon developed a reputation as a desperate guy looking for someone to warm his bed. One particular young lady caught his attention. Cammy wasn't much interested in dating Gordy, but her boss, Stormy, encouraged her to endure Gordy's advances. "We'll knock him down a notch or two, hon," Stormy would assure Cammy. "I see you letting him give you shoulder rubs, and even massaging your hips. How am I supposed to protect you when you're letting him touch you all the time?" Stormy got her chance a few days later.

Every Thursday is bagel day. That is, free bagel breakfast for everyone provided by the company. Stormy was leaning over putting cream cheese on her blueberry bagel when she felt something sliding across her bottom-light, but definite pressure. It was Gordy, standing too close and his palms "accidentally" grazed her curves. "Oh, excuse me. I'm sorry. I guess I got too close," Gordy apologized, almost sounding convincing, but his smirk gave him away.

"No, this is too close!" Stormy scolded pressing her boob firmly against his bicep and pulling his tie into a noose. Then, she leaned even closer and Gordy was intoxicated by her perfume when he barely managed to concentrate on the whisper in his ear, "You have no idea what you're playing around with hot stuff. You are about to get burned real good if you keep hitting on my girls-especially Cammy."

Now, Gordy, lacking any self-respect, or respect for the girls either, took this as a challenge. He turned his nose against her long, golden, flowing locks and with cheek against her ear challenged back, "Just what did you have in mind, babe?" Babe? Stormy was NOT Babe! As he did this he slide his hand down her black, silk skirt and very deliberately in a circular motion fondled her butt with his fingertips, then a firm squeeze of her derriere as much as could fit in one hand.

"I could file a harassment complaint!" Stormy warned. Gordy mistook the frustration in her eyes for passion. He could be so dense at times. "But, I won't!" continued Stormy. "I have something much better in mind."

Her eyes burned with fire and again Gordy interpreted the look of devious intent as flirting asked again "What did you have in mind?"

"Just a little bit of rule enforcement. You've been getting away with too much. Consider me your personal cop. And by the way Wednesday is pink blouse day—you know that. You'll need to start wearing a pink blouse too if you want to stay in your bosses good graces!"

"Ha, ha, hah" Gordy rolled with laughter. He did notice, though, that Stormy was walking past his desk more often, and did the "I've got my eyes on you motion" occasionally.

Sure enough next Wednesday she challenged him "Where's your pink blouse, buster? Huh?"

With a hearty laugh and a wink "Good one" as he smiled up at her.

"I'm not kidding. Sarah, that's a lovely blouse" she looked her associate in the eye "if you remember where you got that I want you to take Gordy right now. It's on the clock for both of you. Be back by 1:00. And, Gordy, it's a uniform so you can deduct it from your taxes" she ended with a giggle. Oh shit! She was serious.

Well, the trip to Macy's was not so fun for Gordy though Sarah seemed to be having one very amusing time. They went to find the blouse department and guessed he would be an XL in misses. It worked. He frowned on wearing any of the ruffled blouses, or hot pink ones, or sheer ones, or, or, or most of them. Finally they settled on a plain, pink blouse though it did have a very girly collar and nothing an ordinary guy tie would fit under but other than that it didn't look too feminine apart from the collar. "Perfect!" Sarah exclaimed. "Your pink and very soft blouse will be a point of attraction for all I am sure." She ran her finger down his chest "So soft. Silk is hand wash only you know?" Amidst a flurry of giggles and salacious looks at the office he wore it and was a good sport about it. Every Wednesday.

About a week later the memo came through corporate: "You've been scheduled for a fitting. 4th floor, 10:10 AM. Thank you for being prompt. Your cooperation is appreciated."

"Say what?" Gordy asked his boss about the fitting.

She giggled. "It must be a mistake, but you'll need to go and straighten it out." She knew it was not a mistake as she had signed him up herself as his punishment.

He arrived at 10:05, knocked on the door, and was let in. "I'm not sure what this is for" Gordy tried to explain. The coordinator wasn't interested.

"Just have a seat over there" she said pointing to a sofa. It will be a couple of minutes.

Voices were coming from the fitting area. "Five feet, two inches. Lower band 31. Bust 34. Top of chest 32. That puts you in 34B. Is that what you're wearing? Waist 25. Hips 33. Please step on the scale. 112 lbs. So, you're petite. OK, you can get dressed." Same voice, louder, "Next".

The receptionist waved him to the door. "Gorgette Shelman" she called, peeking her head out the door.

"I'm Gordy."

"Kinky are ya? Come on in. Everything comes off except your underwear. OK?" Gordy hesitated. "Don't be shy, hon. I've seen it all." OK, how bad could it be? He went in, kept his socks, briefs, and undershirt on. She entered a minute later. "Five feet nine inches. Lower band 37. Bust 39. Top of chest 38. That puts you about size 38A. Waist 35. Hips 36. Please step on the scale. 195 lbs. So, you're probably size 18 or XL. Thanks, hon. You can get dressed now."

Gordy didn't think any more about it until the package arrived. He thought it was a joke. A small box arrived with the familiar big pink M. Inside were two sheer, black, nylon panties-size 8. He laughed. Oh, that's a good one. And a note:

"Thank you for joining the employee runway test program. There are two garments in your test kit so you can wash and wear the same garment every day for two weeks. Afterwards we will collect your impressions and suggestions." And, a handwritten note "we don't offer a bra in this collection with your size. For you, it's panties only." He laughed again. Maybe his girlfriend could wear them. He said nothing the next day at the office. Nor the next.

But the next day after that, he got a call from fitting. "Hello, this is Gordy."

"How's the test kit going? We would like to see how they fit."

"What test kit?"

"Didn't you get two pairs of tanga panties for the runway test?"

"I thought that was just a joke?" He laughed.

"So, you didn't try them yet?"

"No."

"Well, start tomorrow, then. We need your feedback ASAP." The receiver clicked silent.

Next morning Gordy tried the panties. They felt kind of nice-silky, soft, and snug, but not tight. He liked running his fingers over the fabric. His manhood felt great inside the lingerie. He put his slacks on checked for panty lines in the mirror then laughed. His male pants were so thick and dark you couldn't see what was underneath.

He got a call to come up to fitting-no appointment needed-just come ASAP. He was greeted at the door by another fitter. She was young, beautiful, and embarrassed. She turned red when she realized Georgette was not who she was expecting. "I need you to drop your drawers, hon. I'm sorry!"

"It's OK. My co-workers are playing a joke on me."

She gasped when she saw his manhood pressing against the front panel. Gordy reacted to her reaction now enjoying himself, became aroused and the panties offered little resistance as his pole looked to reach out and touch someone. She hid her eyes with her hand. Gordy laughed. He was an exhibitionist at heart.

"How do they feel?"

"Very soft and sexy. Want to touch?" Gordy was not shy today.

"Would you recommend this style?"

"For my girlfriend, maybe."

"Do they stay in place?"

"Uh huh."

20 questions later, Gordy was done. There were lots of giggles and smiles as he went back to his desk on the 2nd floor. I guess word got around. There was a $2.00 off coupon laying on his desk for a box of tampons and had a note. "I told you I'd get you, hot stuff!" He didn't learn his lesson and continued hitting on Cammy, "Hey, Hon. I'll show you my panties if you show me yours." Stormy promised Cammy they would win in the end.

Two weeks later Gordy got another package in the mail from work. Two identical convertible/strapless bras and two matching thongs. Same note as before. Handwritten note said to wear with straps every other day. "You got to be kidding?" Gordy asked himself.

He went in to talk to his boss, Stormy. "I don't know what to tell you, Gordy. It's in the company policy manual. Once you volunteer for the runway test you must stay in it for twelve weeks. Changing your mind would be a serious infraction. I might even have to give you a written warning. Your programming skills are great, but you have to follow the rules. The girls love the program because they get stocked up with great lingerie. Enjoy it buster. You're busted."

"But I didn't volunteer."

"Didn't you try some samples and report to fitting? You're in the program, kiddo. Enjoy the ride. You can probably sell them on eBay." He grumbled a bit and walked out.

He dug out some suits from his closet, hoping the bra was not noticeable under the suit jacket. He could wear a suit for two weeks with dark shirts-who would know? Everyone, apparently! He had girls he didn't know walking past his desk, smiling, greeting him "Hi Gordy" and some offered to give him shoulder rubs. Even Cammy wanted to give him a rub. She stood behind him, and without waiting for permission, grabbed his stiff muscles. "Don't you want to take your jacket off? I can hardly move you through this thick fabric."

"Uh, no thanks. I'm fine."

She ran her fingers down his back, finding the band. "So it's true!" She giggled. He blushed crimson.

Fitting called again. He knew the drill. Go in, strip down, and talk about the fit.

"How are things fitting?"

"Do you have any idea how it feels having a thong up your butt all day?"

"Um, as a matter of fact, I do, hon," she smirked. She smacked him on his naked butt cheek. You like it like that? He wondered how far he'd get in HR with a complaint then thought about the abuse from the other guys about him reporting something like that and bit his lip.

"How are the straps?" She tugged the straps, smiling slyly. She was in on the joke. 20 more questions, then, "OK, you can get dressed now."

He went back to the wrong changing area. Nope! It's the right one. His clothes were gone. A note was pinned to the suit:

Come on and be a good sport! Put on the outfit and come downstairs. Be sure to put the tights on-they'll cover up your hairy legs. And, I didn't know your shoe size, but one of those should fit. If you need help, just ask the fitter.

- Cammy

So that's who was behind it. He found several opened boxes of black sling backs all with three inch heels. The fifteen inch, fully lined, striped wool Jr skirt by Star City had a decorative belt. The fitted blouse was long sleeved by Apt 9 with a sexy V-neck showing some of his chest hairs. Nice clothes. Not Prada, but then he wasn't Madonna. It took much longer than he thought to get the outfit on and he looked silly. But, all in good fun, right? Or so he thought. Then as the elevator opened on floor 2 and he turned to go back to his desk he was railroaded right out the side door by a group of female co-workers two of which had one of his arms held tight and pressed against their side. His cock twitched at the feel of twin boobs on both arms but off they went to lunch. Oh boy!

As they sat in the car the girl beside him brought out a blond bob wig and pulled it over his head. "That's better. Now all you need is some lip gloss." He tried to pull back but in it this far? He should probably play along. She didn't stop with the lip gloss but put some color on his cheeks as well as some rose eye liner. Not passable by any stretch but less like a guy in a skirt.

Lunch was a real experience all right. The waiter got a good laugh and brought them all salads with margaritas. They trying to get me drunk yet he wondered? Maybe! Because they had a few refills. A few other people in the restaurant noticed him and stared but mostly they ignored him with his girl group. Just another lunch crowd after all. Back to the office and there were his clothes in a trash bag next to his desk. He hoped that wasn't foreshadowing and glad to be able to change back.

He continued to hit on Cammy and they would take it to the next level.