Gordy Gets a Skirt Ch. 03

Story Info
The women finally subdue Gordy with an electric collar.
3.3k words
4.4
15k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't sure what to do about Sandy. In fact, he had put her out of mind for the moment and rushed out the door to the subway, burning in his lust for Cammy. His girlfriend, Sandy, was back early from her expedition in the outback and upon her surprise visit when he wasn't home discovered a good many pieces of lingerie in his sock drawer. Ooops! The note she left caused him some distress and after pondering it he decided truth was best. He dialed her number.

Ring, ring, ring ... "Hello?" it was Sandy. "I guess you figured out I'm back."

Gordy trying to keep his composure "yes, your sweetness. I guess I didn't expect you back for another week yet. About the panties...I can explain."

Silence... (10 seconds)

"Hello?" he continued. "Sandy, I miss you. I'm so glad you're home. Come back. I'll explain."

Shorter pause...

"Those aren't my size and so I know they're not for me. What are you doing with a drawer full of somebody's lingerie?" she sounded a bit agitated.

"That somebody is me. It's for work. I promise. I have the documents and can show you."

She laughed heartily "documents? Really? This is getting hysterical Gordy. That's a genuinely wild story you know? You have a pile of lingerie and now expect me to believe you have documents to prove their authenticity? This isn't a police state. I want to know her name."

"Promise" he said with a sigh. "Just come home, I mean to my place. I'll explain. You'll see."

"Gordy, maybe tomorrow. I'm still with jet lag and headed back to university for the night. I'll try and catch up. No promises."

With a long sigh he put this out of mind for the moment and remembered his commitment as he headed for the subway. McNeils was a high-end place for the elite with electro music and bouncers screening attractive girls with or without decent guys. You could find blow in the rest area if that's your thing, all with no drama-typical upper west side club. Gordy approached the entrance. Bouncer asked for ID and pass. Well, Gordy had ID but no pass. "I was invited." He tried to move past and was pushed back firmly. He gathered his balance and tried again "Cammy invited me." To his surprise the bouncer relaxed his grip.

"Stand over here" Hewie said pointing to the potential railing. "Next."

A few more minutes later and he heard the sweet words "Gordy, dear, come on in!" Cammy invited him with a wave and a smile. He saluted the bouncer sarcastically and entered the den of decadence, or so he thought. "We have a table over there under the yellow square with red triangle? See it?" She pointed. He saw.

"Yes!" he placed his hands on her ass and followed as close as he could being sure not to lose contact as he squeezed and fondled.

Half way across the floor she turned and slapped him with a whisper "Stop that! You're making me horny" she giggled.

He didn't stop. He squeezed harder every step of the way until they reached the table. Cammy sat down on the last seat of the round couch bench and only seat left was next to boss lady so he glided his hip next to Stormy and now they are full on hip to hip. He could feel her every movement. A thought came to mind-"they're dressed to kill somebody". And then another thought-"hopefully not me". Cammy, Stormy, and the other two girls sat together all with bountiful cleavage hanging out, bold makeup, gorgeous club outfits and most likely some stretchy shapeware accenting their curves. "Thanks for inviting me. Looks like a great party" was his icebreaker. Crickets. But, then the music was mesmerizing.

Stormy put her hand on his thigh and he wasn't sure what was going on. "Gordy, we want you to do something for us." She leaned into him affectionately "you can be fun, right?"

He sighed "Does it involve lingerie?" They all laughed. Only Stormy and Cammy knew where that came from.

"Only if you get lucky" was Stormy's retort. "We want you to walk up to the next girl who walks in that door alone and offer to dance with her. You up for it?"

"Sure, you bet!" he said enthusiastically then wanting to capitalize on it "what's in it for me?"

Cammy spoke up. "If that works the next slow dance can be you and me!" she gave him a big smile and slid her ankle slowly up his under the table to his knee.

Shit. This is no-brainer. Win, win. And if not, later win. "Sure!"

Next single girl in the door was gorgeous, tall, long blond hair, understated cleavage, and the most scantily adorned outfit imaginable with sequin dress and many streaming decorations hanging along the seams. Stormy pushed him. "Go, go, go night rider." Gordy was the rising star in Stormy's department. But, except for him, it was an all-female crew. He was letting his male hormones get the better of him at the office and some of the girls thought this had to stop. Stormy had ideas. Stormy and Cammy coordinated other ideas. But, Cammy had even more ideas after that. She was enamored with his brutal, sometimes obnoxious, maleness and he seemed simply too cute to her sometimes to get upset. Maybe she would have his child.

He took the debutante to the dance floor and danced with her as expected, then a slower song and they continued. They danced cheek to cheek and hip to hip. Gordy couldn't help but slide his hands down her back and onto her derriere lightly gliding along her complicated dress and squeezing her assets. She moved a leg inside and now pelvis to pelvis. This was going on for several dances and it appeared they were getting hitched for the night. Her bottom was soft enough if a little athletic and hardly voluptuous. From their brief whispers he garnered her name was "Candy" as she began to grind him. After getting past his surprise at her boldness his excitement rose and he loosened up. He felt his cock twitch, then expand to fully erect, sure that she could notice. With his raging hard-on giving him extra boldness in the sultry dance he ran his thumb across her breast when they were hidden from view. He searched but didn't find any erect nipple and decided he must be feeling a padded bra. She moaned anyway in appreciation.

He remembered his work team across the room, kissed Candy on the cheek, thanked her for the dance, and invited her back to their table. He broke their embrace and she looked a tiny bit disappointed but politely responded "thanks for the dance, Gordy."

"Gordy struck out with tranny too?" asked Stormy in a hearty laugh as he returned to the table.

"What?" his eyes got big. He turned to look at Candy but she was gone. The women knew the girl. This was their home bar and she came in all the time. In fact Cammy had spotted her at the door as she set the trap for her admirer and goaded him into going for it with her dare.

Cammy stood beside him and taking his hand led him to the dance floor, words unnecessary as she honored per the terms of the dare. As they embraced and started to dance she teased him mercilessly "She's exactly your type you know-man in a skirt."

He didn't appreciate that comment and scowled letting out a quiet sigh. After a moment he let that pass without discussion holding her closer in his arms. She placed her hands around his neck and held on tight letting her body become molded to his. "On the way home at last" he thought again, momentarily forgetting all about Sandy. His hands found her waist and wandered down to caress her hips and curves with increasing regularity. This woman, unlike Candy, was voluptuous. Oh, yes! Occasionally he ran his hands up her sides and pressed his thumbs into her breasts without any complaint. This was very, very good. It was momentary and got her excited. They must have danced like this for the better part of an hour both feeling very excited and like escalation was the next step. He thought about taking her in the ladies room.

Suddenly the music stopped and radio came on. 10 minute band break. She whispered "you got me so hot buster. We need to cool down." They headed back to their group but all had gone home except Stormy-just the three remained. Gordy sat down. Cammy slid next to him and surprisingly Stormy slid all the way around the table to sit next to him as well. He smiled. This night was turning out A-OK. He's thinking threesome back home. So is Stormy but in her mind a collar and leash are active parts and at her private boudoir. And, of course-lingerie!

"Am I your mistress, Gordy?" Cammy leaned into him and turned his cheek with an insistent finger as she asked and pressed her lips against his.

"Or, am I your mistress, Gordy?" Stormy pressed her boob hard into him and placed her hand on his inner thigh moving ever so slowly upwards.

He gulped. "Yes, mistress."

They responded together "Mmmmmmmm" and giggled.

He let them do what they wanted. Of course he did. Two dominant females who were beautiful, hot and smart? What's not to like? He had a lucky feeling about tonight. They took a cab and Gordy wasted no time at all. Cammy sat in the middle with Gordy pulling her close to him as he kissed her deeply. Finally his hand free to do what it wanted he fondled her breast, not like the cheap thumb slides at the club, but full on squeeze and fondle.

Cammy teased him "it's no wonder you go along with the runway trials. I bet you feel yourself up at home, don't you?" She reached over and squeezed his male torso in sarcastic imitation.

He ignored her jab but his cheeks did flush slightly at her insinuation hopefully too dark in the cab for anybody to see and hitting a little too close to home for comfort. He continued to enthusiastically explore her body, the softness of her dress, the flesh yielding beneath his touch. When he could get this spandex off of her would be so much better. He slid his eager fingers up inside her thigh past the hem but was met with a crotch fastener. "Not getting past that in the cab he thought" to himself knowing her waiting pussy was just inside the hooks he could feel with his fingertips. Nevertheless he caressed her bare thigh and was rewarded with cooing and moaning. Stormy gave them a moment of peace and dismissed all the allegations Cammy ever made of this guy. She wouldn't even listen to Cammy anymore with that type of complaint. But, Stormy had other ideas to tame their wild buck working in the girl office.

Finally they arrived at Stormy's apartment. Cammy was leaning on Gordy the whole way in as well as on the elevator and up to the moment they arrived at the entrance. "Welcome home, kids" Stormy announced as they entered her deluxe suite. She could well afford the two bedroom condo in a nice part of downtown. The furnishings were luxurious, very feminine with clean lines, no clutter, and a look of loneliness. Stormy probably didn't spend much time here. "Gordy you can change in the other bedroom. Cammy you can change with me, or with Gordy as you prefer." She turned and headed into the master bedroom leaving the door open as she shouted "find something comfortable to wear."

Gordy found himself alone in the spare bedroom and there was not a whole lot of clothing to pick from. All of it was girl's clothing, of course! He found a plain black support cami that could almost pass for a muscle shirt except for the lightly padded cups and a pair of androgynous gym shorts. He kept on his male briefs. Really, he was wondering why naked wasn't good for all of them but give it some time. He found them in the main room already with drinks and dressed in similar style baby dolls. So far, so good. His heart rate increased and his cock got ready for action. Both women stared at his crotch and he did nothing to hide his excitement. He sat between them both and nuzzled against Cammy. Stormy didn't let this go on for too long but took over the situation as she always did "hey, hot stuff, you wanted to get lucky and asked about lingerie, right? I said 'If you get lucky'." Well, we did our part and you look like somebody who just got done doing their laundry. Is that the best you could find in the spare room?"

Gordy nodded "mmmmmm, yes. There was not much in that room.

"Well, why don't you try my room, then? Anything you want to wear just go ahead. But," and she paused "I took the liberty to pick out something for you that will fit for sure. It's laying on the bed."

He hesitated.

She continued "this is a lingerie party, buddy, you want to stay, and you dress the part. Now move!"

He heard Stormy "I told you we'd eventually get him, sister" followed by a slap of hands he imagined was a high five. Hanging his head slightly in resignation he walked into her room to find his outfit-a black and very sexy bodysuit with of course some firm control panties that would hold his male member in check. His head did an involuntary shake as he saw the silicon bra inserts. And, that collar with leash couldn't be for him? No way. He considered his options. 1) Go home to empty apartment, or 2) dress girly and sit with the wicked women of Maidenform to party and be up all night. Of course, he changed-how predictable-and rejoined the twisted sisters. That's what he was going to think of them as from now on "twisted sisters."

They clapped and Stormy gave a wolf whistle as he returned in his sexy, girly outfit. He sat between them again and slid over to Cammy who accepted his deep kiss. She didn't flinch when he formed his hand around her unsupported breast inside the sheer top sliding his finger tip across her very erect nipple.

"Gordy, did you forget to wear something?" Stormy challenged him.

"No, this is all I found on the bed." He looked confused.

"Are you sure? I think you should go look again. And remember your manners. Who am I?"

"Yes, mistress" he answered with eyes down.

He picked up the lavender collar from the bed noticing for the first time it was engraved with the letters "G L O R Y". Uh oh. It looked innocent enough so he snapped it on his neck-a telltale sign of a submissive-then returned to the living room sans leash.

Again they clapped. "Well done Glory. Now you may serve us." Stormy smiled wickedly. Yep, twisted sisters alright.

"Oh, Glory, I know you've been waiting all night for this. You can start with my pussy" Cammy waggled her finger for him to approach and opened her knees for him. As he approached she lifted the hem of the thin top and exposed the tiny thong covering her entrance.

Gordy wasted no time pulling the sheer covering from her vulva and started caressing her pussy lips giving good attention to her clit. She pulled his head into her crotch and his tongue eagerly entered her slit. Her juices were already flowing and slurp, slurp, slurp he cleaned her up then pushed his tongue inside her love channel as deep as he could go. After he felt her orgasm and drank all the juices he could he asked "Is it my turn now? May I penetrate you, Mistress?"

Cammy only looked over at Stormy gazing eye to eye and giggled, but Stormy had a response. "Glory, that's one."

"One?" he looked very confused.

"Yes! You don't want to get to three. Look how you're dressed, sweetie, as a cum sucking slut. You don't get to release unless your mistresses give you permission. Is that clear, girl?"

About this time Gordy decided enough was enough and stood up. "OK, I'm out. This isn't fun anymore."

"That's two."

He headed to the guest bedroom with full intention of changing and heading home.

"That's three" are the last words he heard before an electric shock to his neck caused him to lose balance and he fell down. "That's a slave training collar. Don't try to remove it as it has tamper resistance which initiates the highest level shock. Now, come over here and satisfy me, slut, before you get to four" she giggled in a sinister way. As he approached Stormy opened her legs and motioned him to pleasure her. "You, know, Glory, this being Friday night and all I don't think anyone would miss you if we keep you here all weekend. What you think, Cammy?" She winked but it was rhetorical. He went down on his boss who was even more responsive than he imagined. She had orgasmic twice in no time at all. "Very good job, my little cum slut. All is forgiven. Now you may cum inside your bodysuit if you can."

His hard on was visible even beneath the spandex and body suit. First thing to do was slide his hand over the sleek material up and down the length of his bound tight cock. The pleasure was enough so he got more excited reaching maximum erection. "Go for it little cum sucker, go for your release." Stormy egged him on. Just as he exploded in his pants the doorbell rang. "Cammy dear, can you see who that is? And you, slut, go get cleaned up in the bathroom. Get your outfit spruced up and come back out just like you are. No mess, no fuss, no wet spots. Or, if you prefer, in the bathroom you'll find a short black skirt and matching blazer you can add to your ensemble. We're getting company."

He had to strip naked to clean the cum out of his pants mostly but body suit as well. A little hand soap and all cleaned up. Two minutes with hair dryer and all good to go. He got dressed. The skirt was very short and would hide nothing if he bent over or sat down. The blazer was just a lacy decoration, but he put both on and rejoined the party.

"Oh good, Glory, you're back" announced Stormy as he appeared in the doorway. "I think your time with Candy was cut short and she's here to finish your dance." And with those words a sexy, saxophone leading jazz piece started to play.

"Yes, mistress" he forced a smile and even a courtesy then turned and offered his hand to Candy who took his invite and they started to gyrate hips once again.

Candy took the lead and whispered "I see you have secrets, too" as she squeezed his bum. "My, my, how did you get mixed up with these two deviants?" He had to giggle at that. Candy calling his office ladies deviants was so just over the line. "And how long have you been joining in their little distractions?"

"Not long" he answered back in a low voice.

"I imagine the men will be here very soon" Candy told him as they continued to dance. She reached his crotch and through the thin skirt and bodysuit gave his package a squeeze.

"Men?"

"Oh, yes, the girls, and I do mean us too, always show up first. The men come later and then things get really rocking."

Gordy looked over at Stormy while still embracing Candy "Mistress, may this cum sucking slut go home now? I think the party is over for me."

"That's one."

He sighed and continued his salacious dance with Candy.