All Comments on 'Gordy's Wife'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really liked it

Thank you. Wonderful story. Didn’t give away the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Cheating is cheating. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable read!

Great story! You have some talent.

TotalStrangerTotalStrangeralmost 4 years ago

Fun story, great ending. Please have someone read it before you publish your next one. Have them check for word choice. Every time you wanted to say "Lose," you spelled it "Loose." That is a different word and it does not mean what you think it means. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Decent story, definitely recommend an editor and some proof reading.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Iron Butt

Interesting story. It must suck to be despised by all your relatives like Gordy, but it sounds like he deserved it. Hurts my ass just thinking of riding that far in such a short time. Guess that's why they call it Iron Butt Rally.

Too bad someone got their panties in a wad about cheating, WTF, it's a story for Pete's sake. According to the contract, fidelity had nothing to do with the sexless unconsummated marriage.

Glad it worked out for Andy, made a much better story than if it hadn't, lol. Thanks for writing and posting.

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

I'm a sucker for a happy ending romance story. Fivw stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked the story

not a complant would have liked to read more about Gordy getting his just desserts fir his contract chicanery

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004about 1 year ago

If you mention a brand and model then better get informed about its features if you want to discribe them.

For the rest its a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.

story TAGS