Gorgeous Maasi

Story Info
My aunt is next on my incest list.
3k words
4.39
9.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers gingerly touched her blouse. She showed no reaction and continued to talk animatedly to Mom. Encouraged, I moved my fingertips very carefully over the fabric feeling the bra cup underneath. My heart pounded through my chest, and I was sure everyone in the car could hear it. My fingers stayed where they were for a moment before I found the courage to spread them wider over the curve of her breast.

As I cupped the softness, I inadvertently touched the bare skin of her underarm over the blouse. She stiffened, turned, and looked quizzically at me. "Sorry maasi", I mumbled as my hand snapped to my side and I looked out of the window and shut my eyes. "I had it!" Panic welled into my brain and everything around me went numb. Maasi would scream, Mom would know, and Dad would beat the living daylights out of me!

After the lovely turn of events with my cousin Trupti, I had come to love incest. It was so convenient. There were suddenly so many women who could become available. Fighting off the moral urge hadn't been easy, but after the initial success with Trupti, I had felt emboldened. My deepest darkest urges were shared by others too. I only had to find them. I had scored with Unnati, another cousin, at a family holiday. Those two days had created memories of a lifetime. And then I had suddenly noticed her.

Maasi was like a mother to me. She was my mother's (much younger) sister and had practically raised me. With both mom and dad away at work, I would go over to her house to spend the afternoon until Mom returned from work around 5pm. But then, I had grown. I was 6'2, sinewy and played cricket, basketball, and football. My shoulders broadened, chest tightened, and my muscles grew. I still had tousled curly black hair, but I wore it longer now that I wasn't in school anymore. Overall, I wasn't a bad looking lad. Now I had raging hormones.

Back then, Maasi was in her 30s, didn't have children and she and uncle were a 'cool couple'. They were fun to have around you, always goofing around and chattering non-stop. He had a traveling job and so they had bought a place close to home, so that Maasi had Ma for company in his absence.

I was the son she never had, but she never treated me like that. We were friends. She called my 'buddy' and I was exactly that to her. And as I grew, she became even more of a friend. She was a physical person who would hug me and cuddle me for no reason. I hated it as a child, but she never gave up. Suddenly, things were different. After I had felt Trupti's naked body and learned of the flesh, Maasi's touch seemed different.

I noticed the softness of her breasts as they crushed into my shoulders during a tight sideways hug. I felt the warmth of her breath when she whispered into my ears. I loved the smell of her hair as she cradled her head on my shoulders while eating popcorn and watching TV. I waited eagerly to see her cleavage when she served my food or brought me coffee. I arched my neck a bit harder to watch her butt sway into the kitchen. However, despite us being alone at her place, I never found the courage to make a move. She meant too much to me, to break her heart.

Then came a wedding we had to go to. All of us were in our finery and I was looking forward to surveying the crowd as I did at all family functions. And then I saw her.

Maasi looked stunning. She had her hair down over her shoulders and was draped in a black sari with golden work and a border. The tight wrap accentuated the lovely curves of her hips and buttocks. The color neatly contrasted against the fair skin of her waist, and she wore it below the deep navel in the middle of her almost flat belly. The highlight, however, was the wrap around blouse she wore. It was like a cloth wrapped over her breasts and tied into a knot on her back. Her shoulders were bare, and her top body was almost entirely uncovered except for the blouse. Watching her that evening blew my mind. I lusted for her the moment she stepped into our house and sat on the sofa.

She looked at me and caught me staring at her. She plonked up her eyebrows and I looked down and blushed. I made myself scarce. I couldn't risk her noticing my erection, so I stayed away from her. A few minutes later it was time to leave. All of us piled into Dad's old Maruti Esteem and luck favored me. I was in the back seat by the window, with Maasi and Ma. The other men sat up front.

Just as dad put the car into gear, my little niece came rushing out. Ma quickly pulled her onto the back seat and to make place for her, Ma and Maasi pushed further toward me. To ease up more, Maasi casually put her arm on the back of the seat around my shoulders. As she pulled up her arm, her entire top body touched me. Even though she adjusted the sari, my right shoulder was cradled in her armpit and my right arm pressed into her almost naked body. She didn't think twice about it and started to converse with Ma.

I was ecstatic. I had a newfound sense of her woman-ness. She felt sexy in a way that no one had. Her body was so different from that of Trupti or Unnati. This was a full-grown mature woman, and she packed a different kind of oomph. The car was dark, and I was so close to her that my lust got the better of me.

I crossed my arms over my chest and with my left fingers began to touch her blouse. Very slowly and gently, I felt the curve and the fullness of her breast. I couldn't cup it, but I wanted to touch it. This was so different from the small perkiness that I was used to. This was heavier, fuller, and firmer. As it pressed into my arm, my left fingertips travelled over it. Slowly and gently feeling the curve...until they touched the bare skin of her armpit!

She stiffened, turned, and looked quizzically at me. "Sorry maasi", I mumbled as my hand snapped to my side and I looked out of the window and shut my eyes. "I had it!" Panic welled into my brain and everything around me went numb. Maasi would scream, Mom would know, and Dad would beat the living daylights out of me!

None of that happened.

It seemed like eternity but when I opened my eyes, Maasi was chattering with Ma, her arm was exactly where it was. From where I sat, every time the breeze blew her sari up, I could still see her beautiful body almost naked except for the wrap around blouse. Thankfully, she was paying no attention to me at all. I sent up a silent prayer and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

The next day as usual I went over to Maasi for lunch after college. As I went in and said "hi maasi" instead of the "hi buddy" there was a terse "come here". I knew that tone well enough to argue.

"What was last night all about?" her eyebrows bunched in a scowl and she looked irritated.

"What?" I tried to appear nonchalant, but my heart pounded. I thought that was behind me. It wasn't.

"Don't act smart young man, look at me". I did. "Now tell me whats going on?"

"Maasi you looked so se....beautiful" I quickly corrected myself. "So that means you keep poking around with your fingers?" she snapped. "Do you know how bad it is to grope women?"

"No, no, I was just so....I couldn't help it", I realized the futility of it and looked away.

"Look I know your hormones are raging, but this isn't right" she calmed down a bit as she realized I was being honest with her. I kept staring at my feet, not knowing what to say. I didn't dare to look at her.

"Are you just being curious? Or is there more?" she persisted. I stayed quiet.

"I know you don't have a girlfriend. But me? How can you even..." she let her voice fade off for a lack of words. How would Maasi have even imagined me -- her little buddy -- making a move on her! I began to cry as the thought hit me. I had let her down. She was the dearest person to me in the whole world. Someone who was almost my mother, my friend, my buddy, and my closest confidante. What had a I done!

As I cried silently, she immediately calmed down and walked up to me and held my shaking shoulders. "Hey, I'm not angry with you. I was just surprised. Don't cry, come on" she held up my face and began to wipe the tears running down my cheeks. I was relieved.

"I still don't understand. What did you really want? Why were you touching me?" I was surprised that she wanted to continue the topic.

"I was curious, you looked so nice. I guess I wasn't thinking" I mumbled uncomfortably.

"Tell me, did you just want to feel my breasts? Or were you looking for more?" I looked wide-eyed at her. "More?" I whispered.

"I mean did you want to just touch them, or do you want to see them? Is that what your curiosity is all about?" I realized she was still being very grown up about it.

"I've seen breasts, even touched them, but they were nothing like yours" I said. She laughed "girls your age are still very young" she declared. I didn't have the balls to tell her about Trupti and Unnati. She would have thrown me out of her house then and there. What a pervert I would have seemed. Preying on my family.

"Maasi you are something else" I was getting bolder now. Never felt anything like that. Instinctively I looked down at her boobs jutting out under her sari. "What? Even now?" she laughed. "Sorry" I looked away hurriedly but not before she saw me jutting through my trousers. "Wow, like that, huh?" she laughed.

"Come here buddy" she pulled me to her and hugged me fondly as she always did. For me it was very different. I smelt her skin, her shampooed hair, I felt the warmth of her soft body press into mine. Everything was very different. She no longer was Maasi, she was this amazingly sexy woman with a body to die for.

She hugged me around my arms and so I couldn't hug her back. I opened my palms and placed them gingerly on her waist, touching the bare skin instead of over her sari as I usually did. Instantly I was hard. Thank goodness it wasn't poking into her, or I wouldn't have known where to look. She noticed it as looked up at me. Her full lips were inches from mine. I was in heaven as I felt her moist breath. I kept looking at her confused. I had no idea what to do. Was she waiting for me to kiss her? Would she scream if I did? I just stood still.

"My little boy has grown up. He's a man!" she was talking to herself but looking at me. "Come let's go" she led me to her room. As soon as I sat down on the bed next to her, she pulled her pallu off her shoulders and sat up jutting her melons out towards me. "Here they are. Dekh le jitna dekhna hai". My mouth went dry as I strained to touch them. I didn't dare to, but I took in the full picture.

Maasi looked beautiful. Her dimpled chin jutted up; her delicate throat stretched out towards me. She was so fair, her skin stretching down to the blouse and then flaring up into delicate curves. The bra and the blouse held them close creating the deepest cleavage I could have imagined. Those breasts were nothing like the ones I had seen or touched, much less sucked.

The excitement built up into a rock-hard erection and I shuffled on the couch uncomfortably. "Get up" she whispered, and I meekly followed. She reached for my belt and unhooked my jeans. It was very matter of fact. She had helped me change clothes several times, but this time everything was so different. I felt shy and tried to hold up the jeans. "Don't do that" she urged. "How would you discover me if I had my clothes on?" I let them fall to the ground. She pulled off my jocks and looked at me in wonder. "Wow -- you have indeed grown". I was at full hoist, and she made sure not to touch me. I felt a lot more comfortable, letting my flag wave in the breeze.

"Should I? or do you want to?" she indicated to her blouse. I sat down again, and she turned her back to me. I reached for the hooks and struggled with them. "Easy, calm down" she smiled. I took them off one by one and finally she shrugged it off pulling off one sleeve at a time. I reached for the bra strap and unhooked the three hooks. The bra opened and revealed her bare back without a stitch on it. Gorgeous black hair covering the fairest skin I had seen. The shoulders curved into a slim waist and then into a lovely curve at the hips that begged to be touched.

She turned slowly and dramatically to me. The breasts were heavy and full. Weighed down by their weight the pink nipples looked eagerly at me.

It was the moment of my life. Maasi sat topless next to me.

Slowly she lay down and put her arms above her head and looked smilingly at me. "That's all there is, young man" she said. She patted on the pillow next to her and turned on her side as I threw myself onto the bed. She held my wrist and gently brought my hand to her breast. "Gently" she chided as I grabbed it into a squeeze. "You can turn a woman off by doing that. Just run your fingers over it. Feel it, caress it."

I did as she said. Her breast felt soft and warm. I ran my fingers over the curve from under her arms and moved them into her cleavage gently raking my fingernail over it. She sighed and the nipple stiffened. I knew I was onto something. "That's good, do more of that". I complied happily. Spreading my fingers over the entire breast, I brought them into a point under the curve and gently tickled the area where it met her chest. She sighed again and thrust them out. I cupped it and gently lifted the weight while squeezing lightly. With my fingertips I circled the aureole and lightly rubbed the tip of her nipple. It stood up with my attention and my mouth ached to suck it.

Maasi read my mind and brought her hand to the back of my head. Slowly she lowered it onto her chest. I buried my face into the softness of her breasts. With my weight she turned on her back and I had the whole of her chest at my mercy. My mouth went wild flitting from one nipple the next, sucking her breasts like mangoes. She cried out and pushed my head back "slowly beta, araam se. Lie back, let me teach you a trick or two", she pushed me on my back and raised herself on her side.

Her fingers ran over my chest and down my bare tummy and then caressed my penis. She didn't hold it but ran her fingertips like butterflies on me. I moaned in pleasure. I wanted to close my eyes and submit myself entirely to her but didn't want to miss the chance of burning the sight of her body into my brain. From the shaft her fingers worked on my balls. Cupping them gently she massaged them. I had never felt such sensations before.

Her lips lowered onto my nipples, and she sucked them gently. I couldn't have been harder than I was and finally when her fingers wrapped around me, I was ready to cum. She sensed that and withdrew, looked at me and smiled. "You ready to go?" I nodded meekly.

She got off the bed and unwrapped the rest of her clothes and stood stark naked. Seeing me stare at her she dramatically turned around a full circle for me to admire her beautiful full body. Then she got on the bed and mounted me. I was surprised, as she sat on my thighs and held me with her fingers. Slowly she lifted her hips and guided me inside her. As the warmth and moistness enveloped me, I moaned and grabbed her hips.

She began to grind herself on me enjoying my hardness inside her. Her hands were on my chest and her face inches from mine. Her eyes filled with love and pleasure met mine as her lips crushed into me. I felt her tongue push into my mouth, and I eagerly sucked on her lips, squeezed her hips and grabbed fistfuls of her buttocks.

Her eyes rolled up and she was in the throes of pleasure. Her hips bounced on me, the frequency increasing eventually. The wet slapping sound turned me on more than her bouncing breasts and I was ready to give her everything I had. I bucked my hips faster and faster and shot an almost never-ending stream of hot sperm all over her insides.

As Maasi dropped down next to me totally spent, I looked at her unbelievably. What had I done to deserve this gorgeous woman? However sinful it was, it was great!