Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 07

Story Info
Gorilla's sexual horizons expand.
7.3k words
4.91
2.8k
1

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers

They arrived back at the Jacksonville Sleep Inn. Gorilla swiped his entry card and the front door opened.

They found their room. "I'm gonna take a shower," Carlos declared. "It's hot, and I feel a bit stinky. You and the mainline injections of neat vodka have worn me out." He was just about to take his short shorts off.

"Dude, wait," Gorilla said. "I know there's nothing I can do to keep you from your inevitable shower for too long, but wait a second."

Carlos looked confused. "What for?"

"Come here," whispered Gorilla.

Carlos complied.

"I haven't done this ever," Gorilla admitted, "but I want to do it with you." He sank to his knees in the middle of the room.

Carlos was about to ask for more details, but seeing Gorilla on his knees and feeling his hands unbuttoning his daisy dukes answered all of his questions. The words Gorilla said washed over him and didn't register.

Carlos's skimpy pants fell to his ankles. His cock swelled as Gorilla's hands wrapped around his shaft, guiding it into his mouth.

Gorilla's technique was rusty, but this was hardly surprising if this was indeed his very first rodeo.

Gorilla took Carlos's cock out of his mouth to seek some immediate feedback. "Is this good?" he asked, looking up.

'Even bad head is good head,' Carlos thought to himself. "Can I give you one piece of advice?" he offered. He felt some teeth.

"Yeah, sure."

"You know the difference between an ordinary blowjob and an excellent one? Think about what you'd like me to do to you if our places were swapped."

Gorilla wasn't entirely sure how to process this advice. While Gorilla knew what he liked, that didn't mean he had the skills to deliver a similar experience. He knew it took a lot of practice to be able to suck good dick, and he'd had none. Still, he was determined to do the best he could. He sucked Carlos's penis back onto his tongue. He made sure there was plenty of saliva. He opened wider, taking more of Carlos's shaft into his mouth, trying to keep his teeth away.

Carlos sighed, placing his hands on the back of Gorilla's head. "Fuck yeah, dude. That's it."

As Gorilla's hands stroked Carlos's shaft and nutsack, he felt Carlos's cock harden further in his mouth. "Fuck, dude, you're gonna make me explode so hard if you keep doing that," Carlos warned. Because this was the first blowjob he'd ever received from him, Carlos wasn't sure what Gorilla would be comfortable with or where his boundaries were. "You can take it out and just jerk me off if you want to. I mean, if you don't want me to cum in your mouth, that is," he clarified. "I don't mind either way. But I'm close."

Gorilla looked up at Carlos with eyes of furious determination. He knew what he wanted before he even started. He feverishly jerked Carlos's shaft, his cockhead resting on his outstretched tongue. "Cum in my mouth."

Those four magic words any guy loves to hear. Carlos's cock twitched like it had a life of its own. He felt the delicate pressure of ecstasy building in his balls and knew there was no turning back. He sighed as he felt his cock pulsing, drenching Gorilla's tongue with his load.

Gorilla coughed, gagged and choked as his mouth filled with Carlos's sticky semen. He swallowed some of Carlos's load, but most of it spilled out. He took Carlos's dick out of his mouth now, but it was still spurting, and as he continued stroking the shaft, a thick streak of cum grazed across his cheek and landed on his shoulder.

"Oh my fucking god," gasped Carlos.

Gorilla looked up at him, hopeful of praise, or at least, enthusiasm. He knew he wasn't well practiced in the art of sucking cock, but at least he'd done enough to coax a load out of Carlos's penis.

"Fuck," Carlos seethed.

"Tastes good," said Gorilla, as he stared at the head of Carlos's Mexican dick, coaxing out the dregs of his load. "Warm, too."

Gorilla looked up at Carlos. "Was that OK?" he asked. 'Even bad head is good head,' he thought to himself, hoping Carlos viewed the situation in a similar way.

"Fuck, man." Carlos was somewhat lost for words. Gorilla's technique wasn't exactly top of the pile, but technique isn't always what matters most. Carlos felt the determination in Gorilla's fist and he saw the desire in his eyes, and the combination was what got him off. "How many dudes have you blown before, dude?"

"You're the first."

Carlos was incredulous. "Really? Surely you've sucked someone else's dick in the past? All those anonymous hookups on the road? You never felt the desire to suck a cock? Never been even just a little bit curious?"

Gorilla shook his head. "I've always been curious to see what it feels like. But like I said before I pulled your shorts down, I'd never done that before. You're the first."

"You mean... I just popped your oral cherry?" Carlos asked.

"You did, and it's about fuckin' time somebody popped it." Gorilla joked. He began to explain. He wiped the remaining streaks of sperm off his face with a tissue. "Yeah. So, like, I've always been into men, but I've always been dominant. I do the ass-fucking. I do the mouth-fucking. I'm always the top. But this shouldn't be a one-way street."

Carlos felt the heavy silence in the room. He desperately wanted to ask Gorilla what he meant by the undefined 'this' in his last sentence, but he knew Gorilla had more to say. Their ears were still ringing from the gig. Gorilla was still on his knees.

"You remember that first night our paths crossed?" asked Gorilla. Carlos nodded. "In the roadhouse bathroom? There was no fucking chance in hell of me servicing you on any fucking level at all that night. Man, I even made you eat my hole after I'd taken a shit. I could tell how reluctant you were, but do you think I cared? You were just a tongue and a couple of holes. You didn't matter to me. I never expected to see you again after that night. You were fuckin' lucky I even let you sleep in my cab after I fucked you. That's how I treat the guys I meet on the road. You were no different. But it's not very fulfilling. And after a while, it becomes corrosive."

Carlos remained silent.

"I'm explaining this so badly, man," Gorilla continued.

"Stand up for a second?" asked Carlos.

Gorilla stood.

"What you just said is perfect," Carlos whispered, "and it's exactly what I needed to hear." His hands reached out to grip Gorilla's face, and he began to kiss him. Gorilla was startled. This wasn't what he expected. Gorilla felt surprised and nervous, but he pressed his lips to Carlos's nonetheless. Gingerly, and very delicately, Carlos poked the tip of his tongue forward into Gorilla's mouth. Gorilla's mouth opened slightly and Carlos tasted the dregs of his load. Their kiss was extremely tentative, and Carlos recognised that Gorilla wasn't very experienced with kissing either. He sensed that Gorilla wasn't completely comfortable right now, and he didn't want to push him too far.

Carlos broke the kiss and looked at Gorilla. "Your first kiss too?"

Gorilla half-nodded. "Well, not exactly the first, but... it's been a long, long time since the last one. I'm out of practice."

"You're doing fine, big guy. You ready for another one?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah."

"Try to relax," said Carlos. "Just for a second, try to let go of the steering wheel." He leaned into Gorilla's face, this time with a little more urgency and intent. His tongue found its way past Gorilla's teeth and began exploring his mouth. Gorilla was still feeling tense and wound-up, but as he accepted how good it felt to kiss another man, he slowly began to relax. Gorilla's hands met Carlos's face as he opened his mouth wider, accepting more and more of Carlos's tongue into it.

Carlos loved the feeling of Gorilla's tongue as it danced against his own. It was thick and rough -- just like the man who owned it. He opened his mouth even wider and his long tongue tickled the back of Gorilla's mouth.

The kiss ended and Gorilla moaned. His eyelids were nearly closed, thick and droopy with sensation. "Fuck, this is so hot," he whispered. He gazed into Carlos's fiery, dark brown eyes and stroked his long metalhead hair. "You're so fucking sexy."

"Creo que eres sexy también, big guy."

They kissed again, this time even more deeply and passionately than the last. Gorilla wrapped his thick, masculine arms around Carlos's skinny waist, pulling him close.

A thick line of spit connected their lips as they parted. Gorilla involuntarily wiped his face.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower now," said Carlos. "Don't go anywhere while I'm gone."

Gorilla stood in the middle of the room. He wasn't going anywhere. He could barely even breathe, let alone move. He was painfully erect from the kiss.

A few minutes later, he heard the shower door open and close, and the taps being turned on. Gorilla hadn't moved an inch, he was still standing in the middle of the room. The bathroom door had been slightly ajar -- deliberately, he assumed -- so he walked toward the door and sidled up to the frame. The shower door was clear glass, but water spray on the glass and steam in the air clouded his view. He watched as Carlos washed himself.

Before Gorilla knew it, his fat cock was in his fist.

He watched Carlos wash his chest, arms and armpits. Gorilla's cock grew harder and harder under his touch. Carlos bent over to wash his ankles and feet, and Gorilla imagined Carlos standing in front of him, bent at the waist, gripping his ankles, exposing his manhole. Gorilla watched as the cake of soap Carlos held began lathering up his asscrack. He'd been in that warm, tight hole just a few hours ago.

Gorilla's brain caught fire as he realised he was about to cum. He couldn't hold it in. He cupped his free hand under the head of his cock and collected as much of his load as he could. He hungrily ate from his own hand, licking his sperm from his palm, moaning at the taste. He was still cumming, so his free hand went back to catch some more. "Fuck," he gasped as he licked the palm of his hand clean for a second time. His salty taste was intoxicating.

The shower taps were silenced, and Gorilla heard the shower door open again as Carlos went in search of a clean towel. A few minutes later, Carlos emerged from the bathroom with one towel around his waist and another atop his head. "What'd you get up to while I was in the shower?" he asked. "Thought you might've put the TV on for a 'Golden Girls' marathon or something."

"Nah. The entertainment in the bathroom was much better. Watched you in the shower. Jerked off. Ate my cum."

Carlos's eyes widened. "Really?"

Gorilla grunted. "When you kissed me, I got so fucking hard, and I had to... ummm... take care of an urgent situation. And seeing you in the shower was just... I can't describe. I think I could've cum hands-free, tugging on my nipples, just watching you."

Carlos approached. "I have that effect on you?" he whispered.

Gorilla grunted. "You're the sexiest guy I've ever met."

Carlos kissed Gorilla on the cheek. He dried his hair and climbed into bed, throwing his arms around the chubby trucker. "Wanna watch the 'Golden Girls'?" he asked playfully.

"It's a long way to walk back to Atlanta from here, jackass," Gorilla laughed.

They lay awake for a little while, talking about the gig, before Gorilla hit the lights. They shared another slow, tender kiss in the darkness before they slept. Carlos ran his hands across Gorilla's chest, found a nipple, and tweaked it.

"Fuck!" screamed Gorilla.

Carlos chuckled to himself. "Goodnight, big guy. Sweet dreams."

Outside, it was still humid and sweaty as fuck. The air-conditioner in their room roared.

*

They awoke the following morning around 10.30am. They dressed and headed out to find a late breakfast and a pair of desperately-needed coffees.

"It's still too hot to wear long pants," Carlos pouted.

"Wear whatever the hell you want," Gorilla said as he squeezed his ass into a pair of well-worn jeans. His cock moved as he watched Carlos pull his daisy dukes on. 'Fuck, he's got *such* an unbelievable ass,' Gorilla thought to himself. 'I still can't quite believe I'm tapping that.' Carlos brushed his hair and methodically tied it back into a pair of sexy pigtails. He wore a Judas Priest t-shirt and a baseball cap.

Gorilla commented on Carlos's t-shirt. "Good to see you like classical music."

"Presento mis respetos a los dioses ante que nosotros," Carlos nodded.

Gorilla shook his head. "Huh?"

"I pay my respects to the gods of metal who came before me."

"Me too. But I think you're gonna have to teach me some Spanish, dude."

Carlos was enthusiastic. "You want me to teach you? You wanna learn?"

"From you? Sí." Gorilla grinned. "And the good news is you're not starting from scratch. Your student knows one word already."

"¡Muy bueno!"

They headed down to the street. They heard sounds of traffic -- people walking by, cell phones ringing, car horns blaring.

Gorilla was sweating already. "This weather is fuckin' bullshit." He looked Carlos up and down. "I'm sweating already. Good to see you're dressed for it."

Carlos bent over, pretending to tie up his shoelaces. He made sure Gorilla had an unobstructed view of his denim-clad ass. He looked back to confirm Gorilla was enjoying the view. He stood up again, with a cheeky, wide smile painted on his face.

"You're gonna fuckin' kill me, you know that?" Gorilla whispered. "There's a reason the word 'assassin' has 'ass' in it."

"Actually, 'assassin' has two asses in it," Carlos whispered, putting his face up close to Gorilla's, "but I've only got one."

"Good thing for me," volleyed Gorilla, looking Carlos square in the eye. "If you had two asses, I'd probably be dead already."

They walked down the street in search of breakfast. They walked close together, their hands occasionally touching. Carlos grasped Gorilla's palm for a few short seconds and they walked hand-in-hand for half a dozen steps. Even though it was just a fleeting moment, they both registered its significance. Carlos briefly tickled Gorilla's rough palm with his fingertips for a second or two.

They found a place next to the river that served an all-day breakfast. Carlos asked for scrambled eggs on toast while Gorilla ordered a meal called 'cholesterol on a plate'. Eggs, bacon, deep-fried hash browns, and two sausages swimming in oil. They ordered a strong coffee each. They sat outside on a wooden deck, watching the river.

Carlos slapped his arm. "Fucking mosquitoes."

"Did you kill him?" asked Carlos.

"Yeah." Gorilla's finger flicked the mosquito's corpse away.

While they waited for their meals, Gorilla checked his phone and tried to find something interesting for them to see or do during the day. Nothing he found excited them both. Carlos found some local breweries on his own phone that could be interesting, but he was reluctant to suggest them because Gorilla was back at the wheel tomorrow.

Their meals arrived. For the most part, the blood-suckers stayed away.

"Good sausage?" asked Carlos.

"I've had better recently," joked Gorilla, taking a bite.

Breakfast was eggscellent. Gorilla settled the check and they headed back to their motel.

"Thanks for breakfast," said Carlos as he closed the door behind him.

"Nothing to do today, huh," Gorilla volunteered.

"Doesn't seem like it. Maybe we can check out the river or something. Like, go for a walk or something. I mean, I've never been here before, and it might be a shame to not see even a small part of the town. Though, having said that, I'm not really here to see the city."

Gorilla picked up on Carlos's last comment, and he knew this was the moment. "Yeah... we could definitely do that later, but... I've got an idea of something we could do right now," he said. He looked a little nervous and was still sweaty. Carlos hoped the cholesterol Gorilla had ingested was behaving itself.

Carlos was absent-minded, he felt distracted. "What's that?"

"Fuck me?" he asked.

Bang. Carlos had no idea this was coming. His jaw dropped.

"Come on, man, don't look at me like that," said Gorilla. "I've never been fucked before. Well, at least, not by a real cock. I've fucked myself a few times with a dildo -- life can get a little dull on the road, and imagination takes over -- but I've never had a real penis inside me." He paused. "So... can you fuck me?"

Carlos stared. His consciousness and his cock were locked in mortal combat. Psychologically, he wasn't prepared for this, and he needed to think on his feet. He'd already concluded that as far as their friendship / fuckbuddy / FWB arrangement went, he'd always bottom, and he was 100% OK with that. But he couldn't deny it to himself -- his dick was totally on board with the idea of thrusting itself into a tight, manly, virgin ass. "Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"Yeah. I think so."

"You *think* so?" If this was what Gorilla wanted, Carlos needed him to be sure.

Gorilla paused for a second. He gulped, recognising that this was definitely the moment. He was about to feel a dick in his ass for the first time at the Jacksonville Sleep Inn. He imagined a brass plaque at the lobby entrance. "At this location, at some point in the 21st century, a fat trucker got nailed in the ass for the first time." He imagined a QR code that took eager tourists to a website that discussed aspects of his life leading up to this moment, and a link that took them to a detailed photo-essay of the sexual act...

He shook himself back to reality. "Yes. I'm sure. I want to feel you inside me." This wasn't going to be a historical event for Florida, but it was going to be for him.

There was no point overthinking this. Carlos gently pushed Gorilla down onto the bed and kissed him. Gorilla moaned into Carlos's mouth. "I want this," he gasped.

Carlos broke the kiss and they gazed into each other's eyes. "Lie down," he said. "Face down. Ass up."

Gorilla lay on his stomach and Carlos attempted to unbuckle the trucker's belt. "Lift your ass up for a second, dude." Gorilla lifted his hips up off the mattress and Carlos's fingers located the all-important belt buckle. With a little assistance, Carlos was able to pull Gorilla's jeans down to his ankles, then right off. The denim crumpled onto the floor at the foot of the bed.

Gorilla relaxed and lay back down on the mattress. He buried his face in his pillow. He was still wearing his underwear. It looked to Carlos like he'd been wearing this pair for a whole week -- it smelled like it, too. "Dude, I know you're on the road all the time, but I'm just checking... you *do* know about laundromats, right?"

Gorilla felt a little embarrassed. "Uhh... yeah... sorry about my undies." His nervousness bubbled to the surface as he dropped a post-breakfast fart. "Fuck. Didn't mean that. Sorry again," he apologised.

Carlos was slowly getting accustomed to Gorilla's manstink. "OK, I'm gonna take your undies down now. Hold your fire, soldier."

Gorilla grunted. He felt Carlos's hands yanking his undergarment down to his ankles.

Carlos prised Gorilla's ass cheeks apart. A musty, manly smell swirled upwards. "You ready for this?"

Gorilla grunted again. He buried his face in the pillow as he felt Carlos's tongue tickling his asshole. He felt it building up, but he couldn't hold it in, and he farted again, right into Carlos's mouth. "Sorry, dude. I'm just feeling nervous."

Carlos had never been farted on from such deadly close range before, and his face immediately recoiled from Gorilla's musty crack. "Fuck, man, that one was weapons-grade. I'm gonna call the fuckin' UN if you don't give me some warning. I've got the President of the General Assembly on speed-dial, so don't push me."

Gorilla laughed hard, and another small fart squeaked out. This one was a little wet. "Fuck, man, I'm so sorry, I farted again, but it's your own fucking fault because you're making me laugh."

flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers