Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorilla drove his rig to the vacant lot opposite the Sleep Inn. He checked in and ate a quick meal downstairs before having an early night.

Carlos went back to his apartment. He turned the key, and everything was in the exact same place it was before he left.

Everything, except his heart.

Tomorrow was Monday and he was due at work, but he had something he needed to do beforehand. He checked what time the sun was due up, and he set his alarm for half an hour earlier.

He slept like a log, and when his alarm sounded in his dark bedroom the following morning, he bounced out of bed. He dressed, made a quick cup of coffee, and brushed his teeth. He grabbed his keys, wallet and cell phone and ran downstairs. He hailed a cab to take him to the warehouse.

He tipped the driver and the taxi sped away. There was nobody around. The warehouse hadn't opened for the new day's business yet. The front gates were still locked from the night before. The air was still, and a little chilly. He stood and waited. Gorilla's truck wasn't here -- he knew it was parked in the lot across the road from the Sleep Inn -- but Gorilla would need to return here to collect his consignment before leaving for Columbia.

It began to rain, and he found some cover across the road. He watched as cars began to arrive. Staff unlocked the warehouse gates, signifying the start of the working day. The rain began to pass, and as the sun began to rise, he heard the roar of 42 wheels approaching. It was Gorilla's rig.

Gorilla drove through the gates. He parked his wheels, headed into the warehouse and began to prepare for the day. He could've sworn he saw Carlos standing by the road as he approached, but it couldn't have been. He shrugged. 'Not possible,' he thought to himself... until he saw a familiar figure walking towards him. He didn't believe what he was seeing.

"What the fuck are you doing here, dude?" Gorilla exclaimed.

"Good morning to you too, cunt." Carlos smiled a wide smile.

Gorilla floundered. "I mean... why... what... did you leave something valuable in the cab?"

"No," whispered Carlos. "I took all of my belongings with me."

"Then why are you here?"

"To see you again, you jackass."

"Huh? Why?" Gorilla was confused.

"Do I need a reason?"

"But you hate being up so early in the morning."

"I know, but it was worth it to see you again before you left."

Finally, Gorilla understood, even though he still couldn't quite believe it. He extended his hands, and Carlos took them. As the morning sun began its journey into the daytime sky, they hugged, kissed and cried.

"Thank you for coming, Carlos. It means so much to me."

They kissed again. A deep, tender kiss, full of meaning.

"I'll text you tonight, rockstar," said Gorilla.

"Can't wait, dude. Safe drive, sexy trucker."

Carlos left the warehouse and went to his office. Gorilla was in Columbia by lunchtime.