Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos laughed too. He definitely saw the funny side of this. "I feel like I'm being carpet bombed by chemical weapons," he joked. Gorilla laughed again, but this time, his guns fell silent.

Carlos went back to work, lubricating Gorilla's hole with his tongue. Compared to their first encounter in the roadhouse bathroom, at least this time he knew Gorilla's hole was relatively clean. Despite the barrage of farts, that is.

Carlos felt Gorilla's frame relax as he submitted to the pleasure of Carlos's wet tongue on his anus. "Man, that's so good," he whispered.

"Roll over," Carlos directed.

Gorilla flopped onto his back. "You gonna fuck me now?"

Carlos didn't respond. He spat on his cock to make sure it was well-lubricated. Carlos put the head of his dick against Carlos's ass, and they locked eyes. "You ready, big guy?"

Gorilla nodded wordlessly.

Slowly, and with great care, Carlos pushed the head of his dick inside the tight, inexperienced ring of Carlos's ass. "Go slow," Gorilla pleaded. Carlos nodded. He noticed the small pools of sweat on Gorilla's brow.

"You OK so far?"

"Stings a little... but feels good." Gorilla's cock was soft, which surprised him. "Keep going." He watched Carlos's frame as it slowly moved above him. He concentrated on the feeling of Carlos's hard Mexican dick as it gently moved back and forth. He noticed how erect Carlos's nipples were, and he felt his mane of sexy long hair tickling his torso as it tumbled down towards him.

Carlos's cock was about a third of the way in before Gorilla gasped. "Fuck, I can feel you stretching me... feels good."

Carlos nodded, focused on making this experience as pleasurable for Gorilla as he possibly could.

Gorilla began to fret about his flaccid penis. He reached down and flopped it around. "Why am I not hard, dude? This feels fucking amazing, so why is my cock soft?"

"Don't worry about it," soothed Carlos, thrusting slowly in and out. "It doesn't matter."

"But I'm so turned on by this. I'm so fucking horny. Your dick feels so good. Every time in my life I've felt horny..."

"Shh, let it go," Carlos interrupted. "You said it feels good, right?"

"Uhh... yeah."

"Then that's all that matters," Carlos concluded. He picked up the pace slightly as he plumbed a slightly greater depth. He noticed Gorilla's eyes roll back in his head as his ass stretched open a little wider. Carlos remembered what it felt like the first time he bottomed: every millimetre matters.

Gorilla looked up at this sexy headbanger, still wearing his Judas Priest t-shirt from breakfast, bearing down upon him. He couldn't believe that someone as ordinary as him, someone as chubby as him, someone as worn out by the world as him, could attract someone like Carlos. Yet here he was, lying on his back for the first time ever with Carlos's dick in his ass, and somehow, even though none of it made sense, it was still all true.

"Fuck, man," Gorilla seethed. "This is amazing. I've never felt anything like this before." He focused on the feeling of Carlos's dick slowly fucking him, and from a place in his body he didn't quite recognise, he felt an orgasm slowly building, rolling in from an unknown horizon like distant thunder. His cock became semi-erect, his anus twitched and semen spilled out of him uncontrollably, painting his abdomen and groin a pure white. "FUCK," he screamed, a hand reflexively reaching up to clutch Carlos's chest. He didn't know what had just happened, but whatever it was, he wanted more. "Keep fucking me, dude. Please don't stop."

Watching Gorilla hosing himself down brought Carlos to the very brink, He nearly came, but he focused hard on controlling his breathing, and eventually his own impending orgasm subsided. But the look on Gorilla's face made it difficult for him to concentrate -- Gorilla looked absolutely destroyed; his jaw was slack, his eyes were closed, and his body was supine, drenched in his own sperm.

Carlos thrust forward again, but he knew he couldn't last much longer. Gorilla's ass was tight as fuck, and knowing he was ploughing a virgin hole kept his cock right on the edge. "Your cunt is so fucking tight, dude."

Hearing Carlos refer to his asshole as a tight cunt was all Gorilla needed to hear. His cock rose to full mast. He tugged it furiously, clenched his eyes shut and he roared as he came all over the bed and up onto Carlos's stomach.

Feeling Gorilla's anus pulsating around his shaft was all Carlos needed to open fire. He shot thick volleys of cum deep inside Gorilla's ass, moaning loudly and collapsing down on top of him. His Judas Priest t-shirt soaked up the two loads of cum pooling on Gorilla's stomach. Gorilla sighed as he felt bullets of warm semen shooting into his digestive tract for the first time ever, warming him up from the inside.

Gorilla waited until Carlos's orgasm subsided. "Don't pull out."

Silence. Carlos's cock was still buried in his hole. They locked eyes.

"Please... not just yet." Gorilla felt the bliss of submission for the first time in his life, and he didn't want it to end.

More silence.

"I can still feel you pulsing inside me. Inside my... cunt."

Carlos tried to bring them back to reality. "I'll go soft soon, though."

Gorilla was still somewhere in the stratosphere. "I know. But please stay inside me for as long as you can."

Eventually, the situation became intolerable for Carlos, and he carefully withdrew. He lay down beside Gorilla and they embraced. They kissed passionately, and Gorilla felt his ass slowly leaking.

They each drifted off into the bliss of a mid-afternoon post-sex slumber.

*

The clock struck 5pm. Gorilla opened his eyes and yawned. He felt a little hungry. He remembered what had happened earlier -- he'd finally lost his anal virginity, and his ass felt a little tender because of it. He rolled over to see who was lying next to him, and he couldn't have been happier. He noticed Carlos stir. "You hungry, dude? I am." His tummy rumbled.

Carlos stretched. "Yeah, I could do with a bite." He looked across at Gorilla. "How you feelin' after that, big guy?"

One of Gorilla's paws reached out and pulled Carlos closer. "Rarely felt better," he smiled. They kissed each other's lips.

"You wanna talk about it?" Carlos probed.

The words would've spilled out, if only Gorilla could find the right ones to explain how he felt.

"I don't know what to say. I've never experienced anything like that before. All I know is I want to do it again."

"Do you mean right now?" exclaimed Carlos. "I thought you just said you were hungry!"

"Yeah, I'm hungry, and no, I don't mean right now... I'm still buzzing from before. I just feel so... relaxed."

Carlos listened, nodding as Gorilla spoke.

"Like, there's no tension inside me," Gorilla continued. "Except for in my stomach, which is rumbling. Let's go out and find something to eat?"

"Yeah, dude. Sounds good to me."

Gorilla noticed Carlos was still wearing his Judas Priest t-shirt. It was streaked with cum. He pointed to the shirt. "You gonna wear that out?"

"Hell yeah. Why not?"

"Because it looks like a cumrag! You fucked two thick loads out of me this afternoon, and they've dried on your shirt. It's gonna be pretty obvious to everyone that you're wearing a cum-stained t-shirt."

"So?" challenged Carlos. "If I fucked this sperm out of you, then it's mine, and I'm gonna wear it with pride."

Gorilla laughed. "I like how you think."

Carlos tied his hair back, pulled his short shorts back on, and after stepping into some shoes, they were on their way.

They left their room and walked onto the street. They bitched and whined about the heat again, so let's skip that bit.

As they walked, Gorilla talked. "My ass feels so unusual right now. Like, it feels *satisfied*. I can't think of a better way to explain it."

Carlos reached down and groped one of Gorilla's cheeks. "I think I know what you mean."

Before too long, they found a bar that served food. Gorilla ordered the rump steak with roast vegetables on the side while Carlos picked a spicy hokkien noodle stirfry. Carlos had absolutely no intention of ordering a beer given Gorilla was on the wagon tonight. They each ordered cokes.

They sat in companionable silence as they waited for their meals. There were seventeen TV screens in the bar, each showing a different professional sport.

"You into sports?" asked Carlos. Seemed like a reasonable thing to ask, given their surroundings.

"Yeah, I guess... wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I like baseball."

Carlos grinned. "Haha, yeah, I could've guessed. Those Latin dudes, hey? I bet you got a thing for Cubans, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do... the men, and the cigars."

Carlos's mind rushed back to the first time they met. "I remember the first time we crossed paths in that terrible roadhouse bathroom in Atlanta. The air in that room was stale enough already, and then you lit a cigar. I remember thinking 'fuck, this dude is the alpha of alphas,' but I haven't seen you smoke since."

"I don't smoke regular," Gorilla confirmed. "I used to, but I quit. I maybe smoke one cigar a month or so, as a special treat. But when it comes to cigars, my preference is to suck on a thick Cuban."

Carlos was mid-sip when Gorilla delivered that line. He laughed so hard that soda spilled out of his nose. Gorilla handed him a few napkins to tidy up.

Their food arrived, buying Carlos a few more seconds of valuable time to think of an appropriate response. "How about my average-sized Mexican cigar?"

"Well, yeah," replied Gorilla, "I definitely liked sucking on that."

They smiled.

*

After they finished eating, they headed back to the room. Gorilla paid the check so they could leave early tomorrow. Neither of them had seen anything in Jacksonville, but neither of them cared.

Carlos showered and dried his hair. He climbed into bed next to Gorilla and they watched two movies on Netflix. Gorilla draped his arm around Carlos's shoulders, and Carlos snuggled into Gorilla's chest.

Gorilla was true to his word -- not a single drop of alcohol passed his lips. Carlos, by contrast, raided the minibar. Those small plastic bottles of scotch, vodka, bourbon and gin never stood a chance. Halfway through a scotch, he turned to Gorilla. "Fuck, you've already paid for the room. What happens with... this?" He gestured towards the minibar.

"Don't know and don't care," was Gorilla's matter-of-fact response. He knew an additional charge would be raised with his company after they left, and someone in the office would settle it. No big deal, and nothing for him to worry about.

That was good enough for Carlos. He loved lying in bed next to Gorilla. He felt Gorilla's heavy, masculine arm around his shoulder. He tilted his face up to meet Gorilla's. "This movie is boring," Carlos pouted. "Kiss me again?"

"You're drunk," Gorilla said. "I don't want to take advantage."

"I'm not drunk," Carlos protested. "But even if I am, I promise I won't press charges," he winked.

Gorilla's lips met his. Their tongues mashed together, dancing. "I love how your tongue tastes," Carlos whispered, before turning his attention back to the movie.

The words they both wanted to say, but couldn't.

They felt each other's skin.

"I really... like you," said Gorilla. "I'm... umm... looking forward to our journey tomorrow."

Carlos looked up at the chubby trucker. "Me too. Show me some road."

Gorilla turned the lights out just before 10.30pm. Carlos wasn't used to sleeping so early, but he knew Gorilla needed to be ready to drive early in the morning.

*

Dawn arrived, and the alarm on Gorilla's cell phone sounded. "OK, dude, get up, we need to get moving. New day, new prospects, new horizons. And I need to earn a living."

Gorilla bounced out of bed. Carlos yawned and stretched. His eyes refused to open. "I don't wanna," he pouted. He was a little hungover from attacking the minibar the night before.

Gorilla stripped the bedclothes off the bed, exposing Carlos's naked frame.

"Fuck, man, OK, I get the message, I'll get up," Carlos yawned. "But here's what I think of sunrise," Carlos said. He farted.

They dressed, brushed their teeth, collected their things, and caught a taxi to the warehouse. Gorilla's truck was already loaded, but he double-checked it just to be sure everything was in order. The engine was already turning over. Before departing, all he needed to do was the paperwork. He grabbed a quick instant coffee from the warehouse and made another for Carlos. He explained to the warehouse staff that Carlos was a family friend who lived in Atlanta, and he was giving him a ride home.

The warehouse staff took one look at Carlos's long hair and ultra-tight pants, and they knew exactly what kind of ride Gorilla would be giving him.

They finished their coffees and climbed into the cab. There wasn't much talk for the first hour or so. This was because the first thing Carlos did after climbing into the cab was fall asleep. 'Might as well be driving by myself,' Gorilla thought to himself.

Carlos finally stirred around Brunswick, roughly halfway to Savannah. He stretched. "Sorry about falling asleep, man," he yawned. "I was feeling a little seedy from drinking last night. Needed another hour of shuteye."

"Yep, no problem," said Gorilla. He glanced across at Carlos before fixing his eyes back on the road.

"Where are we?" Carlos asked.

"On the I-95." They were doing about 70 miles per hour.

"How far does this road go?"

"To the border."

"You mean the border with Canada?"

"Yep. It ends in Maine."

Carlos whistled. "Long road!"

Gorilla smiled. They settled back into silence for a while. Carlos felt the vibrations of the truck as it motored north, and he admired Gorilla's skill to keep a truck as big as this on the straight and narrow.

"Got a thermos of hot coffee if you want some." Gorilla offered the flask.

"Thanks." Carlos unscrewed the lid and took a sip before handing it back. "Fuck, that's strong."

"Trucker's special," joked Gorilla.

"Hey, don't let me distract you from what you'd normally be doing," offered Carlos. "I know you're at work right now."

Gorilla glanced across at the sexy man-minx sitting next to him. "You're a distraction even when you're not trying to be a distraction."

Carlos blushed a little. "You know what I mean."

Gorilla cued up one of the podcasts he usually listened to on the road, and he settled into his routine. Carlos closed his eyes and tuned in to the roar of the engine. He wasn't intending to fall asleep again, but he did.

Time passed.

"Wake up, sleepyhead, we're gonna take a break at Savannah," Gorilla announced. We're nearly there."

Carlos awoke feeling completely refreshed. He grinned at Gorilla. "I'm an excellent roadtrip companion, aren't I?"

"I blame the minibar," said Gorilla.

Carlos smiled sheepishly.

A few minutes later, Gorilla piloted his wheels into the parking bay area of the Savannah trucker rest area. He applied the airbrakes. "Stretch your legs, take a piss, do whatever you need to do. I'm gonna get some lunch in the roadhouse. You're welcome to join me. We've got about half an hour before we need to be back on the road."

Carlos followed Gorilla into the roadhouse and they ate. The food wasn't great, and there were hardly any vegetarian options available -- Carlos's lunch consisted of a soggy pre-packaged salad sandwich and a croissant. Gorilla absent-mindedly flicked through the newspaper while he ate.

"OK, I'm gonna take a piss," Gorilla declared.

"I need one too," said Carlos.

"Follow me."

Half a minute later, they stood side by side at the urinal in the men's bathroom. Gorilla's stream began first, and Carlos watched as it splashed hard up against the urinal wall. He felt warmth bouncing back. Carlos's cock began pissing, and they did what men do.

"Sword fight!" Their streams of piss collided on their paths to the drain, and they each felt small amounts of fine spray from each other's cocks.

Their streams weakened as their bladders emptied.

"Remember what happened last time we were in a roadhouse bathroom?" asked Carlos.

Gorilla grunted.

"I want to suck you off so bad right now, man."

Gorilla's dick responded to the suggestion, but he knew he had a schedule to keep. "Nothing would please me more, but unfortunately, we need to make time."

Carlos pouted. "Well, I guess that just means I'll have to suck your dick on the road."

Gorilla smiled. "Come on," he said.

They climbed back into the cab, and Gorilla started the ignition sequence. Carlos waited until Gorilla had the machine back out on the interstate, rolling steadily.

"Hey, big guy," said Carlos. "You looked pretty hot back there in the bathroom with your fat cock hanging out. You got me sweaty just watching you piss."

Gorilla adjusted his crotch. His cock was beginning to thicken.

"I need to feel your dick in my mouth right now," whispered Carlos. He was barely audible over the sound of the engine.

Gorilla unzipped his jeans, and his thick, fat cock stood upwards. "Come get it."

Carlos unbuckled his seat restraint and a warning light started blinking. They both ignored it. He leaned across and ran his tongue over the head of Gorilla's cock. He could taste faint echoes of piss. He swallowed as much of Gorilla's shaft as he could, drooling all over it. He reached out to wrap his fingers around it, but Gorilla swatted them away.

"No hands."

Carlos understood. He slowly bobbed up and down on this piece of thick trucker meat, his tongue circling Gorilla's sensitive head and relentlessly teasing the underside of his shaft. It was proving a challenge for Gorilla to multi-task, but he managed to pilot his rig through eastern Georgia at 70 miles per hour while receiving one of the most exquisite blowjobs he'd ever received. He barely lasted three minutes before he coated Carlos's tonsils with his thick nut. The truck didn't skip a beat.

Carlos held Gorilla's load in his mouth so he could display it to him. Once Gorilla's dick stopped twitching, Carlos sat upright and opened his mouth. As Gorilla briefly glanced across, he saw his sticky goo pooling around Carlos's tongue and teeth. Carlos swallowed with a satisfied "aaaahhh!".

Gorilla put his deflated cock back inside his jeans. "Fuck, that was good."

Carlos grinned like a Cheshire cat. "Thank you for the compliment. I strive to provide a high-quality service."

For the rest of the journey, they talked about politics and sports. They were closely aligned politically, and they were both relieved at this discovery. Neither was a huge sports nut, but they talked for a while about hot Latino baseball players, swapping notes about which ones they thought were the most fuckable.

They talked about the things they like and the things they hate, and they told each other tales about growing up. But by the time Gorilla's wheels safely rolled into the Atlanta warehouse, Carlos still had no idea where the chunky trucker lived.

They disembarked on time; Gorilla unloaded and signed off.

"I'm at the Sleep Inn again tonight," Gorilla disclosed. "But I'm away again at sunrise."

"Where you headed this time?"

"Not far. Columbia. It's only a short run, but I need to deliver by midday, hence the early start."

"You heading back this way soon?" Carlos was hopeful.

"Probably... but I'm not sure exactly when. Another week or so, I guess."

They stood in silence. Gorilla stared at his feet.

"I think this is goodbye, then," said Carlos.

"Yeah. But only for now," replied Gorilla. "I'll let you know when I'm back."

"You fuckin' better, man."

They grinned at each other, gazing into each other's eyes. They hugged like men, and they shared a sneaky kiss. They parted without another word.