Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 10

Story Info
Ass To Mouth plays a surprise gig while Gorilla is in town.
8.2k words
4.64
1.8k
1

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers

Carlos woke and picked his phone up off his nightstand. He checked his emails and saw a message from Boipussy. 'Hey dude, thanx for your msg. Yeah we've heard about you A2M dudes. I looked you up online, you rock hard. You're Carlos? I haven't seen you play live yet, but I've seen some pics and vids taken at some of your shows. Fuck, you're a sexy cunt. I'd love to play with you. Let's meet up? Maybe we can put on a show some time. And if not, maybe we can fuck. On second thought, why not do both? -- xxx ace'

'This dude doesn't waste any time,' Carlos thought as he went back to sleep. 'His name is Ace? I'd definitely play around with him. I've already seen his ass,' he thought to himself, 'but I wonder what the rest of him looks like.'

Gorilla was still asleep. Carlos wasn't sure whether Gorilla had set an alarm for this morning or not. On one hand, he knew Gorilla worked ridiculously long hours and he was probably glad of the unexpected break in his itinerary which gave him a few extra hours of sleep; but on the other, he had a free day to spend in Carlos's hometown with a local tour guide, and the clock was ticking. Carlos decided to see how things panned out. He'd go along with whatever Gorilla wanted to do today. If he wanted to sleep until lunchtime, or even later, Carlos was fine with that. He closed his eyes and leaned into his mattress.

*

Gorilla's phone summoned him to consciousness around 9.30am. He was glad of the extra shuteye; he knew he'd have needed to be functional around sunrise if this was a day at the wheel. He opened his eyes, stretched his limbs, and farted. "Morning, dude," he said, wafting the bedsheet in Carlos's direction. He felt completely at home in Carlos's bed.

The toxic fumes reached Carlos's nose. "Fuck, that's rancid," he wailed. (He secretly loved it.)

Carlos rarely had guests stay overnight with him, and because he'd been out of town recently, he wasn't sure what he had in his kitchen to offer Gorilla for breakfast. He stretched, got up and headed toward his small pantry. "Would your rotting stomach cope with a coffee?"

"Yeah, dude, that'd be great." He farted again, much more loudly, but this time, Carlos was out of reach of the stench.

Carlos boiled some water, retrieved two mugs from the cupboard, and added a teaspoonful of cheap instant coffee to the bottom of each. The water boiled, and Carlos dissolved the granules in each cup. He checked the fridge. Milk was still in date, expiring tomorrow. He added some milk to each mug and gave one to Gorilla, who received it with gratitude.

Carlos thought Gorilla might want to eat some toast. He checked his loaf of bread. No good -- some of the crust had turned blue with mould while he was away. He threw the half-uneaten loaf into the trash. "You want some cereal?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure," Gorilla replied. His tummy rumbled. "Anything you got."

Carlos filled two large bowls with cornflakes. He drizzled the remainder of his milk across each of them and handed one to Gorilla. He returned to the kitchen to write 'bread and milk' on a pad, so he'd remember to buy some more of each next time he went to the store.

"Thanks for breakfast, man."

"Easy."

They munched and sipped in silence. Carlos absentmindedly flipped on the TV. An episode of the Simpsons was on, and an 'Itchy and Scratchy' cartoon appeared in the middle of it. They continued eating breakfast as they watched.

They munched and sipped.

They munched and munched and sipped.

Munch munch munch, sip sip sip.

(That was gratuitous and completely uncalled for. Give the author one star for this chapter.)

"You gonna show me around your shitty town today?" asked Gorilla, finishing his cornflakes.

Carlos felt a little nervous, though he didn't know why. "Err, yeah, OK, sure. But we need to put some clothes on first." They were both still completely naked.

Gorilla headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth, freshening up for the day. Carlos watched Gorilla's soft cock swing slightly from side to side as he brushed.

"You might as well destroy my toilet while you're in there," Carlos said. "If your farts are any indication, that is."

"I think you're right." Gorilla's naked frame prepared to sit on the bowl. The bathroom door was still open. "Do you want me to close the door?" he asked.

Carlos wasn't sure how to answer. He said nothing, so Gorilla left the door wide open.

Gorilla seated himself, and Carlos watched. While Carlos heard no sound, the look on Gorilla's face gave the game away. There'd been splashdown.

Gorilla found the roll and began to wipe himself. Eventually he stood, closed the lid, and flushed. He washed his hands and went to get dressed.

Carlos couldn't deny it to himself -- something about watching Gorilla taking his morning dump was incredibly erotic. He felt his cock move, but he shook it off, hoping Gorilla wouldn't notice. "What do you want to do today, big guy?"

"You're my tour guide, and I'm in your capable hands."

Did Gorilla think he knew the ins and outs of the entire city? Carlos unlocked his phone and googled 'touristy things to do in atlanta'.

They visited the Martin Luther King memorial in the morning before stopping for a quick lunch. In the afternoon, they checked out the site of the 1996 summer Olympics, and after that, they went to the Coca-Cola museum. It was a huge amount of sightseeing to squeeze into seven hours, and they didn't get to spend very long in the world of bubbly caffeine before they got kicked out at 5pm.

Carlos didn't admit this to Gorilla, but he'd never been to any of these places before, and he'd lived in Atlanta all his life. He wanted to go back to the MLK memorial again as soon as he could, but he planned to visit it on his own so he could appreciate its significance more deeply. The other two places they visited today could go to hell. He saw no reason to return to either of them. "What's next, big guy?" he asked.

Gorilla paused. "Thirsty. I feel like a Coke."

"You're the highly suggestible type, aren't you?" Carlos probed.

"Yes," Gorilla answered matter-of-factly. "I'm the highly suggestible type."

Carlos laughed. "You hungry?"

"Coke," said Gorilla.

Carlos laughed again. "OK, let's get some dinner. I know you're on the road again tomorrow. I don't know when I'll see you again after tonight."

"I don't know either," Gorilla replied. He checked his phone, hoping there'd been another logistical fuckup and that he'd get to spend another night with Carlos, but it wasn't to be. At least not yet. While they were at the Coke museum, he received a text message confirming that uplift was at 8am tomorrow, with cargo heading to New Orleans. He read it now, and his heart sank. This would be the last night he'd spend with Carlos for ... he didn't know how long.

Carlos had briefly thought about taking Gorilla to his favourite bar tonight, but he knew he shouldn't. Gorilla had to work tomorrow, he knew Gorilla didn't drink the night before driving. Besides, New Orleans was a long drive, and he'd probably need to be on the road early. He'd save it for another time. Instead, he took Gorilla to a Japanese restaurant, and they ate heartily. Carlos had a beer or two with his meal, while Gorilla consumed a locally-owned caffeinated cola-flavoured carbonated beverage. Pepsi wasn't available.

The mood was a little quiet as they ate.

Gorilla's phone pinged in his pocket, and as he read the message, his worried frown turned a beaming grin. "Fuck, man ... I must work for the shittiest freight company in the world," he beamed.

"Huh?" asked Carlos.

"Headquarters sent me an automated message an hour ago telling me I was due on the road again tomorrow, but they've just sent me a separate personalised message telling me the shipment has been delayed again. I'm gonna reply to this message to confirm that's the case, but it looks like I might be here for another night." He read the next message. "Yep. They've booked me into the Sleep Inn for another night, which means I drive Friday morning, the day after tomorrow." He paused. "I just need to confirm everything with them. It's confusing, because I'm getting conflicting signals from them. Like, one message telling me I'm on the road tomorrow, followed by another telling me I'm not. I have to be 100% sure what's going on."

"Another night here?" Carlos asked breathlessly. "You fuckin' serious, dude?"

"Yeah. Looks like it."

They both waited breathlessly for confirmation from HQ.

Gorilla's phone pinged with a response. He read the message which confirmed the changed scenario and apologised for the confusion. "Fuck yeah, dude," he smiled. "They're completely fuckin' useless."

"Wait ... so you're definitely not driving tomorrow?" asked Carlos.

"No, but on the upside, I've got a beautiful room reserved for me at the Sleep Inn," Gorilla grinned. "Fuckin' penthouse, river views, free porn accessible via company-purchased wifi, an array of pre-lubed anal fleshlights modelled on the hairy asses of famous male pornstars, poppers, cocaine..."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole," Carlos interrupted. "We're going out." He paid the check, grabbed Gorilla by the hand, and they walked out into the night.

*

They jumped into a cab. Ten minutes later, they arrived at the door of Eternal Death.

"This is my venue, man," said Carlos as they jumped out of the car. "This is my place. My second home."

Gorilla paid the driver his fare and they walked towards the door. The doorbitch recognised Carlos immediately. "Fuck! Carlos! Come here, you sexy fucker," she yelled. Price of entry for Carlos tonight was nothing more than a tight hug, a wet kiss on the cheek, and a promise to catch up over coffee some time next week. Carlos gestured towards Gorilla. The doorbitch gave each of them stamps on their wrists that'd probably stain their skins until the middle of next week.

They stepped inside, feeling the bass rumbling through their ribcages. A DJ was playing Slipknot. Two leather-clad women with massive tits groped each other in the corner of the room, and on the other side of the room, leaning beside the bar, Gorilla noticed two emo dudes kissing deeply.

They sat at the bar. "You 100% sure you're not driving tomorrow?" Carlos asked.

Gorilla triple-checked his phone. He was sure. He nodded. "I'm thirsty," he replied, "and it's beer o'clock."

The bartender was already looking in Carlos's direction, overjoyed to see him. She ignored the people who were waiting at the bar ahead of him. "Hey, dude! Missed you so much!" she yelled. She couldn't hear his response over the DJ, but she knew she'd catch up with him later. "Two shots of vodka, and two beers, babe," he yelled. She opened the tap, and amber liquid flowed into two plastic cups. She shut the tap off before pouring two shots of neat vodka. She placed the drinks, all full to the brim, on the bar in front of him. He gave her $20 and she gave him two $10 bills in change. She leaned across and kissed Carlos on the mouth. "So good to see you again!" she gushed.

Carlos passed one of the beers and one of the shots across to Gorilla.

"Depth charge," said Carlos. Their beers were way full, so they each took a fat gulp to make room for the vodka. They dropped their spirits to the bottom of their glasses, clinked their plastic, and drank deeply. "I'm so glad you're here for another night, man," Carlos shouted. He grabbed Gorilla's hand and gave it a squeeze.

Gorilla was perhaps a little nervous. Despite all the Coke he drank at dinner, half of his vodka-enhanced beer disappeared in a few short gulps. He burped and stood up. He felt bloated. "Be right back," he said. "Need a piss."

Carlos took the opportunity to catch up with his friend behind the bar. They swapped recent tales of their lives, and Carlos began telling her about the chunky trucker he'd been hanging out with recently.

Gorilla returned from the bathroom. He sat at the bar next to Carlos as his friend returned to duty serving drinks. "So ... uhh ... you said that this is your place?" he asked.

Carlos took a big mouthful swig of beer. "Yeah," he nodded. "It is. I fucking love this place, and the people who keep it alive." He paused. "The bar is called Eternal Death, but people just call it Eternal."

"Looks like people know you here?" inquired Gorilla. "I mean, the chick at the door, the person behind the bar ..."

"Yeah," Carlos shrugged. "Like I said, this is my second home. A2M has played here like a million times. Well, maybe not quite that many times. We're working on that." He counted on his fingers. "More like ... umm ... maybe nine times. Or ten. But I regularly come here to watch other bands." He paused. "And not just metal. Eternal hosts industrial bands, goth bands, emo bands ... the combined musical forces of darkness. Besides, if you're in a band, you gotta support other bands, right? If people don't support the scene, and the people and venues that keep it alive, it'll all die."

Gorilla nodded. "And they know you're into dudes?" He noticed two long-haired men standing at the other end of the bar. One guy had his hand inside the belt of the other, presumably resting his palm on the other guy's naked ass.

"Yeah, of course they do." He pointed to the bartender he was speaking with earlier. "I've messed around with Adahlia once or twice, but she's pretty much the only woman I've ever played around with. She's an old friend of mine, and we go way back. But shit, man, look at her tatts and piercings. I've been trying to convince her to start up an onlyfans; she'd fall ass-backwards into a thick pile of cash." Gorilla looked over at her, and while he appreciated what Carlos was saying, she didn't do anything for him. "Me and Adahlia never fucked," Carlos continued, "but she's got a wicked tongue. You ever gotten head from someone with a tongue piercing? Fuck, dude, I struggled to last two minutes with her. Every time her metal stud scraped across the head of my cock it made my spine tingle. And look at her tits. They're irresistible, and she fuckin' knows it. Last time she blew me, she pulled one of my hands down onto one of her big goth tiddies, and I grabbed a handful. She flicked her tongue across the head of my dick and I came in her mouth. And, so, to come back to your original question, all the people who know me know I'm into men, they would've already noticed I'm here with you tonight, and ... so like, umm ... if you're worried about any of this, trust me, nobody here cares."

Carlos let the thought linger. Gorilla tried to relax, but Carlos made it a little easier for him by pulling his barstool a little closer. He leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues mashed together, and Adahlia noticed. Watching Carlos kissing this guy she'd never laid eyes on before tonight got her so fucking wet. She'd often masturbated to the thought of Carlos towering over her, dominating her, with his dick buried in her cunt as he fucked her senseless, but she knew it was always going to be a fantasy. Apart from the odd furtive blowjob, she knew she could never have him in real life. She knew Carlos's dick, body and mind was meant for men. She turned away from the bar and quietly touched herself for a brief moment. She returned to duty with a slightly wet skirt.

No bands were scheduled to play at Eternal tonight; instead there were DJs playing metal, goth, and industrial. The DJs didn't really care whether people danced or not, their main aim was to keep people at the venue, and to keep them buying drinks. The music was loud enough to dance to if people felt inclined, but there were also pockets of the venue where people could talk.

As far as Gorilla was concerned, he was happy to sit near the bar with Carlos, talking, drinking and listening to the DJs until closing time. They sat at the bar for hour after hour, listening to the music, chatting, and drinking beer after beer.

2am arrived, and both Carlos and Gorilla were starting to think it was about time to leave.

"Hey, Carlos," said Pete, draping an unexpected arm around Carlos's shoulder from behind. "I think I know your sexy ass from somewhere. I think you're in my band." Pete was swaying, clearly drunk.

"Uhh, hey, Pete. Nice to see you tonight," Carlos managed.

"You too, dude." Pete kissed Carlos on the cheek. "It's always good to see you," he slurred.

Carlos tried to brush him off. But fuck, Pete's freckles and his long red Irish hair were so fucking sexy, and Pete's mouth, tongue and throat delivered the best blowjobs Carlos had ever experienced in his life, so it wasn't easy to push him away. If Gorilla hadn't walked into his life ... well, who knows what might've happened. But as far as tonight went, Pete was very drunk, and he needed to go home. Carlos thought he looked absolutely slammed.

Pete's arm still rested possessively across Carlos's chest. He vaguely pointed in Gorilla's direction. "Who's this? Is this your trucker fucker?"

"This is my friend Gorilla," Carlos politely said.

"Hey," said Gorilla, extending a hand towards Pete in friendship.

Pete chuckled, trying to focus. "Is that your real name? Gorilla?"

Gorilla was about to speak, but Carlos intervened. "Pete, can you perhaps just leave us alone tonight please? See you at band practice in a few days' time?"

Pete swayed. "I'm so sorry, dude," he slurred. "I don't want to make a scene. I'm just thirsty ... I just wanna suck your dick." He collapsed to his knees in front of Carlos's stool at the bar and began clutching at his pants. People nearby noticed the commotion. "Fucking choke me, man. Use me. Pull my hair. I don't care who watches ... I just ... dude ... I just ... I want you to fuck me so hard, man. Please ... please, take me home with you tonight." He paused. "I think I love you, Carlos."

Carlos knew these words came from drunken lust, but 2am wasn't the time to engage with them. "I really think you need to go home, Pete," Carlos counselled. "Can we talk later?"

"No," Pete pouted. "I'm not going home. Not yet. Not until I get what I need." His fat, wet tongue flopped out of his mouth as he started grasping at Carlos's pants again. He licked his lips, and despite everything, Carlos's cock thickened. "You don't want this?" Pete's pout turned into a sultry smirk. "Don't lie to me. I fuckin' know you do."

Carlos stood up. "No, Pete. Not here, and not like this. I'll see you at band practice in a few days' time, OK? We can talk then."

Carlos and Gorilla collected their things and headed to the exit in search of a ride. Pete remained slumped on his knees, struggling to regain his feet, his balance, and his dignity. Someone helped him up. He had tears in his eyes.

An uber arrived. Their ride was awkward -- neither spoke as the cab ferried them back to Carlos's building. There was no conversation in the elevator either.

Carlos closed his front door behind them. "I'm so fucking sorry about that shit with Pete tonight, dude. I was having such a good time with you tonight ... and I've never seen Pete that drunk before ..."

Gorilla cut him off. "Don't be sorry. There's no need. It's OK. I know he wants you. I think I know what he must feel like. I want you too. Like, I want you all the fucking time." He paused for a second. "Dude, look, *everyone* wants you. So why am *I* the one who's here with you right now? You could have anyone ..."

"Shut the fuck up, man," Carlos whispered. "Don't start up with that self-loathing shit again." He looped an arm around Gorilla's neck, curling his mouth towards his own, and they kissed. Gorilla and his metalhead undressed and sunk into bed. They were too drunk to fuck, but they kissed, groped and hugged each other until sleep arrived.

*

The morning sun began to rise, and in response, Carlos got out of bed briefly to pull the blinds down. Daylight could get fucked. But while he was up, he went to the bathroom to take a piss before returning to bed. They continued sleeping.

flatiron2
flatiron2
171 Followers