All Comments on 'Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 10'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fck. Drive safe Gorilla!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn’t care for this chapter. I like this story because of the connection and deepening feelings between Carlos and Gorilla. I don’t care to read about how Carlos would be into fucking Ace, telling Gorilla in great detail about how the pierced bartender’s tongue made him cum in her mouth, how Pete drunkenly licks around Carlos’s crotch blabbing about wanting to suck, fuck and love him. And I definitely don’t care to hear all about Gorilla’s dream of how he watches Pete suck Carlos off and then has to immediately jerk in the bathroom because he finds it so hot. Imo, none of that is hot nor interesting and greatly distracts from the core story - that seems to be spinning away rather than moving forward. If this continues, I will just tap out.

flatiron2flatiron2about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it. I'd be more than happy to talk with you if you want to email me, but I'd like to clarify that this is not a tale about monogamy. It's a tale about a kind of commitment that the two central characters are working out over time, but it's not an exclusive commitment. Think of a wheel. There's a hub to the story, but I'd like to think there are many spokes to explore, and the two main characters are doing the same. I'm guessing you might not like the next chapter, but I'm certainly enjoying writing it, and I hope others like it too :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous